Steve Bannon: Ethno-nationalism Is For Losers

archive.is/9RtHg

In the course of their discussion, Bannon also slammed the right-wing extremists who protested in Charlottesville: “Ethno-nationalism—it’s losers. It’s a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more. … These guys are a collection of clowns.”
He added that he welcomed the Democrats’ obsession with the Charlottesville incident, and identity politics in general.
“The Democrats … the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

Get ready for a massive shitstorm

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137802310
archive.is/9RtHg
youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI
timesofisrael.com/trump-aide-bannon-says-white-nationalist-clowns-need-to-be-crushed/
cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
archive.is/yRd6t
dailycaller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots_in_Singapore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That crazy idea of white people living with other white people.

And here I thought he took "Camp of the Saints" to heart. Fool me once

I KNOW RIGHT?

How could anyone have possibly predicted that the Goldman Sachs shabbos goy who ran Kikebart would turn out to be an anti-White cuck?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137802310

idpol btfo, how can porky ever recover

Its not a shill thread considering he just talked shit about a huge part of Trump's base

It's on cuckchan so it's not news eh.
But what are you even doing there faggot.

I don't care what anyone calls it. I just want immigration brought to a halt in the US and for white people to make more babies, return to traditionalism, and high ambition. That's where our focus should be for reversing the trend of becoming a minority. Not chimping out on the streets with Antifa.

It kinda sounds like Trump told him to say that to help diffuse the situation. Specifically the phrase, "we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more." I take that to mean that he initially said "help crush it" as in "begin helping to crush it", but then noticed his (((Freudian))) slip and 'corrected' it closer to what they wanted him to say, "help crush it more".

But idk he could be a shill or not idk

Bannon was always a glorified cuckservative. The thing is there is a literal satanic kike couple going against him, which spoils the perspective.

Yeah, he's a boomer, so of course he's a faggot who only cares about economics.

Bannon is a (((counter-jihadist))), which means he supports shitskin displacement of whites, but only if they leave Islam and become Jew-loving liberals first.

Why would this retard burn all his social capital with anons?

Now the only one's who will be fighting to keep him from getting fired will be Cernobith and Breitbart.

>archive.is/9RtHg
What an imbecile…

The weeping song of a man with no plan. Of course. Just another civic faggoo. I don't know what you expected.

Fake News. I don't see a video of him saying it, just lugenpresse words.

Forgot to sage shill thread. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

But really thought who is going to defend Bannon now?

All I can think of is the increasingly irrelevant alt-lite.

Puts all this McMaster bullshit in a whole new light, doesn't it.

I suppose the faggots that wore him like a flag. I sure won't be doing so.

>(((Robert Kuttner))) of the American Prospect writes:

OH NO SOME LEFT WING KIKE SAID BANNON SAID A BUNCH OF SHIT GUESS IT'S TIME TO KILL OURSELVES

F A K E N E W S F R O M K I K E J E W S
=A=
=K=
=E=

=N=
=E=
=W=
=S=

=F=
=R=
=O=
=M=

=K=
=I=
=K=
=E=

=J=
=E=
=W=
=S=

So it looks like he will be a one term president.
But who will be /ourguy/ in 2020 or will it be WW3.

It will be, if nothing stops it, war to kill off all the goyim.

This could be read as: as long as the lunatic leftists keep chimping out over identity politics, calling everyone who disagrees with them nazis, while we Make America Great Again (improving the lot of everyone), they will be crushed

Iv'e been noticing that the chief concern of Breitbart when it comes to McMaster is that he's apparently anti-Israel.

I'm starting to think that the person in the white house who is the closest to us ideologically is a fucking Jew. Goddamn it.

lol, arguing like a fat chick trying to guilt people into fucking her.

What does that tell you?

This McMaster shit has outed Bannon and the alt-kike faggots he's been leaking to.

He's right about China though. Fuck China.

We have no friends in high places. Nowhere. This fight is ours alone.

If Mooch is right and Bannon is the leaker, why hasn't Trump fired him yet?

They're going to fuck up China first.

Are you guys really going to try and argue that we aren't mostly losers and clowns? Own it, niggers. You're in good company.

Your forgetting they are going to undo the 1964 immigration act.

If they get it passed, we know they are for real.

You think Bannon is the one leaking to Thernovich?

Either way, McMaster is also a faggot. They're all fags except for Trump.

is this why china is arming the far right?

Its called leaking mis-information, they are playing 88 D chess.

They have to kick the racist meme BEFORE they can undo the 1964 immigration act, that is what this whole charolettsville thing is about.

The Rs are going to burn us for being stupid enough to be run by FBI and Democrat operatives (spencer ect) and then turn themselves into the multi-culti civic nationalist party.

They are cucking the Democraps hard and they are pissed. I predict our movement will take back the democratic party.

I'm so tired of these fucking traitors. Everyone is a worthless Jew slave, all these rich White Men, what do they do? Cuck to the Jews, they all want to be king of Jewish pile of shit that is modern civilization. What a disgrace. People like this, I wouldn't die for them. There's no way I'm going to martyr myself for a traitor like this.

Sauce? I can post my bitcoin wallet if some nice chink user wants to hook me up.

Umman Manda pride worldwide.

They're still going to claim that he's a white supremacist.

Speak for yourself, guy.

What in God's holy name are you blathering about?

Wait… Is Bannon actually an idiot?

Is the meme that Bannon helped Trump win the election just another media lie?

Bannon's orchestrating it, no doubt. He's got his own agenda. McMaster's a faggot, but not for firing those kikes.

I'd expect China is arming antifa.

Doesn't Trump reiterate that every time Bannon is brought up?

It's a completely worthless move. The left don't see any difference between civic nationalism and a klan rally, powerless cuckservatives who already agree with him will nod sagely and do nothing, and white nationalists will stop supporting him anonymously and let him be thrown to the wolves.

I would have agreed with that sentiment years ago, but I look outside and see nothing but remnants.

Anons on Holla Forums made me believe it with him having read Camp of the Saints.

You need to step up your multi level thought skill, I can see it a mile away. The Republicans are imploding the Democrats and will close the boarder, but then become the civil nationalist, multi culti party. Just watch.

When the Democraps implode we take their party over.

Even the most pathetic NatSoc Neet can't be as bad as the civic nationalist cucks and niggers I see on a daily basis in the real world.

Bannon took trump over 9000

I think that Trump won it himself.

Hell in his entire administration he's been the only one to actually call out Antifa.

That's fucking stupid

Just watch, we got nothing but time.

I truly have no idea what actually goes through Trump's mind, on one hand his children have all married Jews and he sucks Israeli dick like no other, on the other hand he often says things that are true. He's an unpredictable guy.

Eric's wife is white actually
Isn't that his strategy?

pol is not yet on the top level of this reality we are in, the fact of the matter is the Jew is evil, but he is required to exist. Its up to us to fall for it or not.

We live in a world of opposites, in order for Aryan to exist the Jew must also exist. Without the Jew existing, Aryan would stop existing.

Trump is ying yanging these fucking kikes and they don't care because they are doing what they love, making money. He made a deal with the devil, but he is in charge for now.

Fuck off newfag

No she's not.

remember what happened with all the arms america sent to the Iraqi military?

When a human removes a tape worm, does the human stop existing?

Kushner preforming a ceremony has nothing to do with Lara's DNA.

I'm talking about a spiritual level, the Jew cannot be exterminated because to be exterminated the physical world would have to stop existing.

His actual foreign policy is bad for Israel, despite the nice words he sends their way.

Why would the wedding be Jewish themed, and performed by a Jew, if one of the people getting married wasn't Jewish?

It wasn't actually a chuppah, just a decaration you can see in the background. The website retracted their claim. She isn't Jewish.

I think this is probably true. And the archetype of the Jew has existed in all civilizations. As the civilization moves into it's late period, the archetypical Jew gains control. They are literally a cancer that accelerates the decline of civilizations.

Didn't he unofficially ally with Hezbollah and completely ignore Israel when it came to the ceasefire?

He might just be a genuine civic nationalist.

Because it makes no sense to lie about it when the other 2 kids have openly married Jews.

you're an idiot

Are the Jews of today even genetically the same Jews as 2000 years ago? Before the Romans scattered the Jews who were the archtypical Jews in Europe?

Are the Jews to blame for the Bronze age collapse?

The ones selling Christians to gladiator pits.

But really though.

What in the goddamn happened to the cause the bronze age collapse.

You need to stop taking drugs.

user… He wont even name them.

This is like Obongo and the Islamic Terrorism, which Trump decried him for again and again and again.

This is
Alt-Left Anti-White Communist Terrorism
Antifa are
Communist Terrorists
and as Trump himself argued, if you can't name the issue, you'll never fix it.

Trump was elected because he put forth an image of courage, a man who would stand up to the world and the forces at play therein, specifically for the White population (if not necessarily against others), and now… Now he doesn't even have the courage to call out these
Communist Terrorists.

Nigger, what do you think a chuppah is? That is objectively a Chuppah.

BASED JEWS

Christcucks, when will they learn that treason against the Hellenic Pantheon should be met ultimately with a fate worse than death.

TAKEN RIGHT OUT OF THE MOUTH OF DICKY SPENCER — GO FUCKING FIGURE. MILO'S DADDY IS A FUCKING NATIONAL BOLSHIVIK.

Or he has become a cuckservative thanks to you marching useful idiots.

He called them alt-left which is actually a better label.

The fact that it drives them absolutely fucking nuts proves it.

It suggests they aren't part of the actual left, which is a lie. Antifa is directly connected to the Democratic party.

the jew is the pinnacle of societal parasitism. millennium of scheming and culling has bread a creature with instincts that a purely designed to subvert and exploit

tbh my impression of Bannon has always been that of a racially aware, anti-immigration, and pro-white (though not ethno-nationalist) economics guy. His policies are good for white quality of life and demographics, even if he's not 100% /ourguy/

A perfect storm of environmental collapse, famine, and mass-invasion. There was quite a bit of geological activity going on at the time. The "sea peoples" spoken of in dozens of legends were likely a whole bunch of Mediterranean cultures taking to raiding because their way of life died all at once.

NO it's not.

It's fucking stupid. The Left wants the death of the white race. The Alt-Left is now Leftists lynching white people in the streets. So now they can distance themselves from their crimes.

No, it isn't. Notice how the Jews are underneath the Chuppa? Eric was in front of the "Chuppa", and it was an archway.

Never going to stop until they march your White ass off to a land war in Asia. The entire government needs to be exterminated and its military capability destroyed.

tell me something in this world that does not have an opposite?

He's not racially aware at all. His policies are objectively awful for white quality of life. We've been doing things Bannon's way in this country for how many administrations in a row? Nothing but White decline and impoverishment.

They are standing under it, though. I'm really confused why you're lying about this. And Chuppahs can come in many shapes and sizes, for example this one made of leaves.

I'm waiting

Bannon is right. Genetic engineering will change the entire face of Humanity just a few generations from now.

The real question is who will be the winners and who will be the losers under that kind of shift.

At some point during the campaign the message went out to all paid CADREniggers that it was to be denied at all costs that Lara Yunasky is a kike and Eric "Shoot David Duke in the face and push for touchback amnesty" Trump didn't have a kike wedding.

This. Unfortunately a lot of retards just see the word being mocked by leftists on twatter and think "hurr durr they're sooo triggered so we've trumped them now". What they don't realize is that leftists FAKE getting mad at nearly everything. It's standard jew protocol, police the opposition's speech, deconstruct it, mock it. In short, yeah, calling them alt-left is fucking retarded, and only reddit-tier magapede nigger-brains thinks it's an epic 78879563D chess move.

Leaving a closet.

I can't get over how they look like they just got caught scheming in that pic to. lol.

they appear to be slightly in front of it. You stand directly in the center of a Chuppah, which has the shape of a square. Eric's looks more like a rectangle.

May have been based on a Chuppa, but it isn't one, and she isn't Jewish.

It's just such a blatant, easily refuted lie, that it has to have been astroturfed into creation. I mean, fucking Kushner married them, that isn't normal.

whatever happened to this place?

The only claim of her being jewish is a jewish publication that assumed she must be jewish because of the "chuppah".

That's it, and that magazine retracted their claim.

You only have three posts in this thread, all of them are lying about the fact that Eric had a Jewish wedding, and either Lara is a kike, or he is.

Because it's an annoying slur against Eric that is false. Should be called out.

Paid shilling and bot programs [whenever you saw one and two lines of red text during a Trump general or rally thread, it was all bots] to build a false consensus and mass banning of any anti-zionist sentiment.

Give up user - I got banned for this during the election, because one of the mods (probably this guy ) has made it a goal to attack anyone who brings up this issue.

Fact: The wedding was officiated by Jared Kushner.
Fact: There is no meaningful difference between a chuppa and an archway than a mild bending of the component pieces, and chuppas often bear arches in that capacity.

yea those were quite the threads back then. i used to archive 8ch threads when there was so major stuff goibg on and anons contributed meaningful content but those days have long since ended.

Dude, she's clearly a fucking kike. Her face looks like the Happy Merchant. Why are you lying?

To be fair Bannon is Irish.

You can tell that he's an alcoholic by his face alone.

She just looks mannish, not Jewish.

You could open letters with that nose ridge, user.

Even if I get banned, especially if I get banned, I'm not giving this up. For some reason, this is an important enough issue for (((them))) to contest. Makes me very suspicious of Eric, since we never talk about him here. It's always either Ivanka or Don Jr. that we focus on.

She looks quite Jewish. Its in the nose and the eyes.

Also, let's be honest here bro: Any wedding officiated by an Orthodox Jew is a Jewish wedding, period.

The board has turned into a scaled down Drudge Report where it's just a shitty aggregator of approved news, spit through a filter to provide tailored language for the intended audience. Change a few words around and its fit to print at HuffPo.

Oy vey, he's dog whistling threats to crush Israel to his White Supremacist supporters.

kek, saved

Its not though user, its not. Who is the Alt-Left?

We know its antifa, but you have to remember that most people have never heard the word 'antifa'.
That argument might hold water if he'd named them as part of the alt-left, or its core, or something of the sort, but its just not the same.

There's a reason the media refers to the alt-right as white supremacists and nazis and gives the names of organizations therein.

Bannon, of course, needs white nationalists to keep the Democucks kvetching about racism and identity politics. He depends on it so saying he wants to crush it is an obvious feint. He's nowhere near Trump's level of 4D chess mastery but bless his heart he's trying

Guys it's about what they do not what they say we all know that from the gommie fag playbook.

cya

True enough, but we've gotta wait and see what's going to be done about this.

I liked hearing that there were efforts to obtain the IP addresses of people accessing the antifa sites. It suggests the administration knows whats up, even if they won't name the enemy… But until they DO name the enemy, I find it dubious that much action will be taken.

… Then again, maybe Trump learned from Patton: You never tell people what you're gonna do, you just do it. Its like that comic book movie, the Clockmen.

i would say this is an accurate view of the matter, i know newfags and shills will disagree and call me out for this but the board was far superior back before any of the exodus shit happened (not the most recent ones) and hotwheels was still actively engaged with the users. shame to see it go down. hopefully a few anons can see past it all and realize the zionist puppets in charge of us dont really care for them.

Pretty much. These were the same kikes. Same with Persia too, same kikes. I just meant that there were some archetypal kike in Vedic civilization or China (iirc eunuchs were pretty kikey).

I miss kikewheels.

Nope
She's not.

And Jared didn't marry them he threw the wedding.

Notice every time Bannon is questions or Kikebart, Trump's kids become the main topic of discussion. It's weird.

No. No one has ever noticed that. Why don't you do us a favor and sift through whatever archives are available and support your assertion instead of red texting it and using an authoritative tone to encourage others to simply accept it?

I'm not giving (you)s to jews, but there are many years worth of media references to Yunaska as jewish, and just the one recent anonymous White House source saying Trump's latest grandson wouldn't be jewish.

You're arguing with jews, lying is what they do. Their entire existence depends on being racial chameleons and infiltrating other communities. They depend on convincing whites that jews aren't jews and getting them to drop their guard so they can worm their way into our guts. It's good to point out Yunaska is a jew (and so was Ivanka Trump, so all the adult Trump kids are), but don't waste time on actual JIDF who are paid to keep you tied up.

Also, they're psychopaths and they lie for fun.

He's expressed wide-spanning anti-immigration sentiments in the past, calling "all immigration" the problem economically speaking. His suggested policies are economically nationalist and protectionist in trade, and they favor the chiefly white working and middle classes (e.g., see his recently proposed tax cut for the middle class). In what way is that bad for whites and the same as the globalist tripe we've been doing?

Maybe he isn't partly redpilled on race like I've suspected based on his past affiliations. But he's at least fiercely anti-globalism and anti-immigration. Also, he seems to be strongly against the Syrian war and most other interventionism. And, perhaps most importantly, kikes hate him.

Yeah, they despise him.

If you want to understand genuinely helpful economic policies, you need to study precisely what Germany did during the Third Reich. All Bannon is pushing is more Washington Consensus, dressed up in different language, and promising more trickle down.

Trump is a fag.

You're a fag, fag

Doubt it. It's probably vastly more complicated than you think and needs lots of testing which could take generations.

Its a broken interview. He could easily be talking specifically about the people who were in KKK uniforms or carrying nazi flags which is a stupid thing to do. This is being spun as Bannon hates all Drumpffff supporters.

But he didn't. He called them "alt left" something anons here would make fun of Sean Hannity for saying and call him a neocon kike. But when Trump does it, it's kewl.

Raise a mountain of kvetching like few people can, but a half dozen kikes say something nice about you…

We need whites babies here and now. NatSoc won't happen in the US without Wiemar conditions first. None of us know how far off that is.

Most of those people are clowns.. let's be honest. They're the right wing version of Antifa.

I suppport Richard Spencer though because he has no easily targeted southern racist KKK background (unlike David Duke) and he is at least cutting to the bone of what we really care about.

There are zero public figures addressing white ethno nationalism face on so fuck it, I support Spencer and if he catalyzes the most violent clashes since the 60s or even the 1860s… good.

This is also calculated lip service so I wouldn't get too upset about it. Watch their deportation and immigration policies… what they do, not what they say.

Right. Which is why you actively subsidize them. A tax cut is not active subsidization. Forgiving a mortgage for Whites and Whites only when they have 4 White children is active subsidization.
You're already living it.

it really is sad to see things like this, any anons have other imageboards to recommend? this one is too far gone

If they were operating on a scale to remove the acknowledge 11 million illegal immigrants [to say nothing of the actual 25-40+ million who are here] it would be impossible to miss.

Yup.

Hilarious, as always..

Anyone who says something to journalists simply because he believes it to be true, rather than because of the effect he wants it to have on the journalists, is a fucking retard. I don't think Bannon is a retard.

>Anyone who says something to journalists simply because he believes it to be true, rather than because of the effect he wants it to have on either the journalists or his own followers, is a fucking retard.
Fixed that for you. Otherwise you're basically saying anyone who says anything legitimate towards their own followers - directly or indirectly - through journalists is a retard, and that's retarded.
Polite sage.

Really gets the noggin joggin.

Whole Trump administration is jew loving bunch. They want to keep status quo because cultural marxist accelerated too fast and frog was about to jump out of pot.

I can smell you.

Does the smell of the goyim assault your nostrils, Yael?

Try harder. Try again. I just redpilled my family about late night comedy.

What this guy said. We've got Bannon on record saying "Why restrict only illegal immigration?"

That trumps hearsay from some lefty journo.

Also, do not expect Bannon or Trump to be full 14/88. That's unrealistic. It's good enough that they're shifting the Overton window back and preparing the world for the next step on the way.

Ethno-nationalism is inevitable. This is proven by history. You cannot have a truly stable society without homogeneity. Multicult and integration are always failures in a democracy or republic because they will always lead to ethnic lobbies, special interests, and voting blocs. Nothing will change this fact and it will only intensify in the future. Take it from someone who knows this, I come from a lost nation in a certain godforsaken part of the world that has experienced it all. There is America's destiny too if nothing is done and fast.

B…B…B…Bannon and the fashy new Prez are /ourgoys/ right?

But Based Bannon wouldn't betray us?

It is the natural order; it is what makes for a successful (in terms of mode prosperity in accordance to the abilities of the group) society. And it is the way the world would be structured, as is the animal kingdom. But there is a parasitic force (no others words suffice) that works to homogenize the world for it’s own gain. This is the truth, through academia, finance and the media.

Thusly it is not enough to understand and promote the fact that the opposite of what is promoted by their mechanisms of control would work more effectively for the prosperity of all peoples. This is a war, a war that transcends any in the past. It is by now on the scale of the battles between good and evil that we find in religious texts. It is a battle between the soul of man and darkness itself.

In the religious texts the vehicle of evil often has redeeming features, what we fight today has none. In many ways our battle is unprecedented. And I think we are alone, I’m not sure if there are any God’s to pray to or if I have been convinced that there are not by the same wicked forces that we fight.

All I can say is, we must never give up. What we fight knows that we can see it. We are staring at the beast and it is staring back at us.

Um yeah you can have a stable society without homegeneity.
I mean we got modern Russia, Singapore + austro-hun empire, byzantine emp, roman emp, Frankish emp etc through history. And on the other hand, you had a completely homogeneous US have a civil war 150 years ago.

I'd say ethno-nat could return in Europe, but for the US, it's fundamentally impossible (except for seccession or a break up).

Are you fucking kidding me? This is what politics has been reduced to in this country? Worst part is nobody except on here will fucking sit there and ask why the fuck this WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL sat there and said that shit

This. Strange how often people STILL take media Jews word about shit.

Whether he would or not is one thing, whether I'm going to believe he did because of second-hand gossip by a 'conservative' Jew as to what a 'liberal' Jew said Bannon said when Bannon called said libshit kike up out of the blue, because half-assedly concocted reasons, is another entirely.

At this point, these kikes can say anything, and DO say anything, knowing that its a rhetorical trap: kike says "Bannon said White Nationalism is dogshit!", and Bannon either has to come out and explicitly say otherwise, or else stay quiet and let people think the kike might be telling the truth.

That said, it wouldn't really surprise me - he's from Breitberg, after all, same as this 'conservative' Jew reporter.

So what he is saying is we should destroy isreal and flood it with so many subhumans the jew will be bred out in 40 years.

Oh, no, plenty of people will ask that question. Thing is, most of them aren't going to social signal about it, or ask it in public, because to do so is to paint a giant target on your back for the Jewish media.

Its like some of you people still don't understand kikes.

tl;dr pic related
He's right. Nationalism along some d&c state lines is idiotic for Europeans.
All nogs and semites work together.

Nice post and digits.

The best way and the honest way to couch it is: Remember when comedians were funny? Now it's all political. OH EMM GEE they're still talking about Cheeto Jesus, why?

Ethno-nationalism is ONLY okay when Israel does it, goyim!
We are so beyond the point of peaceful solutions.

I wish Bannon said that Hitler was the 2nd coming and now with him dead we live in hell

Who even was the last good political comedian? Besides MDE

Intead Bannon has said
"Racism will get washed out of the nationalist right"
He is doing this by promoting and setting up the Aut-Kike' with these state sponsored marches with guaranteed violence from state actors hiding in the crowds of anti-fa and the aut-kike, with the sole intention to de-legitimise nationalism.

Checked, and great post.

There aren’t any. You saw what happened to MDE and that is why there aren’t any. You can either play ball and get your media endorsements and deals, get the late night interviews and be promoted by Google on their video platform or you can be vilified and no platformed and scrape a living selling T shirts.

Cum Town can be pretty funny, but they're not exactly political.

Without the Jews we would have no real enemy. We would not understand how truly horrific evil is. One of the problems we face right now is that we forgot our enemy and didn't fight them. That made us soft. The coming struggle will make us strong again.

CivNat is for faggots but EthNat will have significant obstacles winning. It seems a prerequisite religion all over the world that you have to believe in equality because the real "losers" will never give it up. They outnumber us and they refuse to believe anyone is actually smarter than they are. The only way to prevent it from ruining a country is to end democracy altogether because that too is predicated on equality - where a retarded nigger with 24 retarded 18 year old niglets, all on welfare, have an outsized "say", both individually and as a family unit, compared to a 130+ IQ white guy with a family of 5, a job, and real responsibilities. For EthNat to work Democracy too (at least how it is currently practiced) must go.

Guys remember how the leftists blame whites for africa being a shithole because the colonial countries are full of different ethnicities

What about Zionism where Jews created the boycotts of Rhodesia to help communist who were put into power by Zionist Jews?

We now have Zionist Jailing people for 20 years for protesting Israel by boycotting Israel,yet it's kosher and legal to lay off your workers and send their jobs overseas.

Id say most people are clueless about the horrors of purple flesh, fangs and whipping tentacles creeping in the dark.
Some heard stories, very few has ever seen one.

fugg
I lost my shit before the chinese jew bit.

So some (((Brietbart))) kike says that Bannon says that he hates ethnonationalism, and you believe the kike?

WAIT A MINNIT

"Racism will get washed out of nationalist right"

lol

Really? Because the kikes use it and they seem to be winning big league.

This is what cuckservatives actually believe. "we'll win them over with ideas over tribalism!"
They have no conceivable plan to stop the ethnocentrism of brown people, so instead they chastise whites for responding in kind and tell them to focus on "principles" instead of their own survival.
Getting really fucking sick of this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI

Steve Bannon: Thank you very much Benjamin, and I appreciate you guys including us in this. We're speaking from Los Angeles today, right across the street from our headquarters in Los Angeles. Um. I want to talk about wealth creation and what wealth creation really can achieve and maybe take it in a slightly different direction, because I believe the world, and particularly the Judeo-Christian West, is in a crisis. And it's really the organizing principle of how we built Breitbart News to really be a platform to bring news and information to people throughout the world. Principally in the West, but we're expanding internationally to let people understand the depths of this crisis, and it is a crisis both of capitalism but really of the underpinnings of the Judeo-Christian West in our beliefs.

It's ironic, I think, that we're talking today at exactly, tomorrow, 100 years ago, at the exact moment we're talking, the assassination took place in Sarajevo of Archduke Franz Ferdinand that led to the end of the Victorian era and the beginning of the bloodiest century in mankind's history. Just to put it in perspective, with the assassination that took place 100 years ago tomorrow in Sarajevo, the world was at total peace. There was trade, there was globalization, there was technological transfer, the High Church of England and the Catholic Church and the Christian faith was predominant throughout Europe of practicing Christians. Seven weeks later, I think there were 5 million men in uniform and within 30 days there were over a million casualties.

That war triggered a century of barbaric — unparalleled in mankind’s history — virtually 180 to 200 million people were killed in the 20th century, and I believe that, you know, hundreds of years from now when they look back, we’re children of that: We’re children of that barbarity. This will be looked at almost as a new Dark Age.

But the thing that got us out of it, the organizing principle that met this, was not just the heroism of our people — whether it was French resistance fighters, whether it was the Polish resistance fighters, or it’s the young men from Kansas City or the Midwest who stormed the beaches of Normandy, commandos in England that fought with the Royal Air Force, that fought this great war, really the Judeo-Christian West versus atheists, right? The underlying principle is an enlightened form of capitalism, that capitalism really gave us the wherewithal. It kind of organized and built the materials needed to support, whether it’s the Soviet Union, England, the United States, and eventually to take back continental Europe and to beat back a barbaric empire in the Far East.

That capitalism really generated tremendous wealth. And that wealth was really distributed among a middle class, a rising middle class, people who come from really working-class environments and created what we really call a Pax Americana. It was many, many years and decades of peace. And I believe we’ve come partly offtrack in the years since the fall of the Soviet Union and we’re starting now in the 21st century, which I believe, strongly, is a crisis both of our church, a crisis of our faith, a crisis of the West, a crisis of capitalism.

And we’re at the very beginning stages of a very brutal and bloody conflict, of which if the people in this room, the people in the church, do not bind together and really form what I feel is an aspect of the church militant, to really be able to not just stand with our beliefs, but to fight for our beliefs against this new barbarity that’s starting, that will completely eradicate everything that we’ve been bequeathed over the last 2,000, 2,500 years.

Now, what I mean by that specifically: I think that you’re seeing three kinds of converging tendencies: One is a form of capitalism that is taken away from the underlying spiritual and moral foundations of Christianity and, really, Judeo-Christian belief.

I see that every day. I’m a very practical, pragmatic capitalist. I was trained at Goldman Sachs, I went to Harvard Business School, I was as hard-nosed a capitalist as you get. I specialized in media, in investing in media companies, and it’s a very, very tough environment. And you’ve had a fairly good track record. So I don’t want this to kinda sound namby-pamby, “Let’s all hold hands and sing 'Kumbaya' around capitalism.”

But there’s a strand of capitalism today — two strands of it, that are very disturbing.

One is state-sponsored capitalism. And that’s the capitalism you see in China and Russia. I believe it’s what Holy Father [Pope Francis] has seen for most of his life in places like Argentina, where you have this kind of crony capitalism of people that are involved with these military powers-that-be in the government, and it forms a brutal form of capitalism that is really about creating wealth and creating value for a very small subset of people. And it doesn’t spread the tremendous value creation throughout broader distribution patterns that were seen really in the 20th century.

The second form of capitalism that I feel is almost as disturbing, is what I call the Ayn Rand or the Objectivist School of libertarian capitalism. And, look, I’m a big believer in a lot of libertarianism. I have many many friends that’s a very big part of the conservative movement — whether it’s the UKIP movement in England, it’s many of the underpinnings of the populist movement in Europe, and particularly in the United States.

However, that form of capitalism is quite different when you really look at it to what I call the “enlightened capitalism” of the Judeo-Christian West. It is a capitalism that really looks to make people commodities, and to objectify people, and to use them almost — as many of the precepts of Marx — and that is a form of capitalism, particularly to a younger generation [that] they’re really finding quite attractive. And if they don’t see another alternative, it’s going to be an alternative that they gravitate to under this kind of rubric of “personal freedom.”

The other tendency is an immense secularization of the West. And I know we’ve talked about secularization for a long time, but if you look at younger people, especially millennials under 30, the overwhelming drive of popular culture is to absolutely secularize this rising iteration.

Now that call converges with something we have to face, and it’s a very unpleasant topic, but we are in an outright war against jihadist Islamic fascism. And this war is, I think, metastasizing far quicker than governments can handle it.

Pick one.

If you look at what’s happening in ISIS, which is the Islamic State of Syria and the Levant, that is now currently forming the caliphate that is having a military drive on Baghdad, if you look at the sophistication of which they’ve taken the tools of capitalism. If you look at what they’ve done with Twitter and Facebook and modern ways to fundraise, and to use crowdsourcing to fund, besides all the access to weapons, over the last couple days they have had a radical program of taking kids and trying to turn them into bombers. They have driven 50,000 Christians out of a town near the Kurdish border. We have video that we’re putting up later today on Breitbart where they've took 50 hostages and thrown them off a cliff in Iraq.

That war is expanding and it’s metastasizing to sub-Saharan Africa. We have Boko Haram and other groups that will eventually partner with ISIS in this global war, and it is, unfortunately, something that we’re going to have to face, and we’re going to have to face very quickly.

So I think the discussion of, should we put a cap on wealth creation and distribution? It’s something that should be at the heart of every Christian that is a capitalist — “What is the purpose of whatever I’m doing with this wealth? What is the purpose of what I’m doing with the ability that God has given us, that divine providence has given us to actually be a creator of jobs and a creator of wealth?”

I think it really behooves all of us to really take a hard look and make sure that we are reinvesting that back into positive things. But also to make sure that we understand that we’re at the very beginning stages of a global conflict, and if we do not bind together as partners with others in other countries that this conflict is only going to metastasize.

They have a Twitter account up today, ISIS does, about turning the United States into a “river of blood” if it comes in and tries to defend the city of Baghdad. And trust me, that is going to come to Europe. That is going to come to Central Europe, it's going to come to Western Europe, it's going to come to the United Kingdom. And so I think we are in a crisis of the underpinnings of capitalism, and on top of that we're now, I believe, at the beginning stages of a global war against Islamic fascism.

One thing I want to make sure of, if you look at the leaders of capitalism at that time, when capitalism was I believe at its highest flower and spreading its benefits to most of mankind, almost all of those capitalists were strong believers in the Judeo-Christian West.

They were either active participants in the Jewish faith, they were active participants in the Christians' faith, and they took their beliefs, and the underpinnings of their beliefs was manifested in the work they did. And I think that’s incredibly important and something that would really become unmoored. I can see this on Wall Street today — I can see this with the securitization of everything is that, everything is looked at as a securitization opportunity. People are looked at as commodities. I don’t believe that our forefathers had that same belief.

Outside of Fox News and the Drudge Report, we’re the third-largest conservative news site and, quite frankly, we have a bigger global reach than even Fox. And that’s why we’re expanding so much internationally.

Look, we believe — strongly — that there is a global tea party movement. We’ve seen that. We were the first group to get in and start reporting on things like UKIP and Front National and other center right. With all the baggage that those groups bring — and trust me, a lot of them bring a lot of baggage, both ethnically and racially — but we think that will all be worked through with time.

The central thing that binds that all together is a center-right populist movement of really the middle class, the working men and women in the world who are just tired of being dictated to by what we call the party of Davos.

A group of kind of — we're not conspiracy-theory guys, but there's certainly — and I could see this when I worked at Goldman Sachs — there are people in New York that feel closer to people in London and in Berlin than they do to people in Kansas and in Colorado, and they have more of this elite mentality that they're going to dictate to everybody how the world's going to be run.

I will tell you that the working men and women of Europe and Asia and the United States and Latin America don't believe that. They believe they know what's best for how they will comport their lives. They think they know best about how to raise their families and how to educate their families. So I think you're seeing a global reaction to centralized government, whether that government is in Beijing or that government is in Washington, DC, or that government is in Brussels. So we are the platform for the voice of that.

Now, with that, we are strong capitalists. And we believe in the benefits of capitalism. And, particularly, the harder-nosed the capitalism, the better. However, like I said, there’s two strands of capitalism that we’re quite concerned about.

One is crony capitalism, or what we call state-controlled capitalism, and that’s the big thing the tea party is fighting in the United States, and really the tea party’s biggest fight is not with the left, because we’re not there yet. The biggest fight the tea party has today is just like UKIP. UKIP’s biggest fight is with the Conservative Party.

The tea party in the United States’ biggest fight is with the the Republican establishment, which is really a collection of crony capitalists that feel that they have a different set of rules of how they’re going to comport themselves and how they’re going to run things. And, quite frankly, it’s the reason that the United States’ financial situation is so dire, particularly our balance sheet. We have virtually a hundred trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities. That is all because you’ve had this kind of crony capitalism in Washington, DC. The rise of Breitbart is directly tied to being the voice of that center-right opposition. And, quite frankly, we’re winning many, many victories.

On the social conservative side, we're the voice of the anti-abortion movement, the voice of the traditional marriage movement, and I can tell you we're winning victory after victory after victory. Things are turning around as people have a voice and have a platform of which they can use.

For everybody in your audience, this is one of the most monumental — first off, it’s the biggest election upset in the history of the American republic. Eric Cantor was the House majority leader and raised $10 million. He spent, between himself and outside groups, $8 million to hold a congressional district. He ran against a professor who was an evangelical Christian and a libertarian economist. He ran against a professor who raised in total $175,000. In fact, the bills from Eric Cantor’s campaign at a elite steak house in Washington, DC, was over $200,000. So they spent more than $200,000 over the course of the campaign wining and dining fat cats at a steak house in Washington than the entire opposition had to run.

Now, Eric Cantor, it was a landslide. He lost 57–43, and not one — outside of Breitbart, we covered this for six months, day in and day out — not one news site — not Fox News, not Politico, no sites picked this up. And the reason that this guy won is quite simple: Middle-class people and working-class people are tired of people like Eric Cantor who say they’re conservative selling out their interests every day to crony capitalists.

And you’re seeing that whether that was UKIP and Nigel Farage in the United Kingdom, whether it’s these groups in the Low Countries in Europe, whether it’s in France, there’s a new tea party in Germany. The theme is all the same. And the theme is middle-class and working-class people — they’re saying, “Hey, I’m working harder than I’ve ever worked. I’m getting less benefits than I’m ever getting through this, I’m incurring less wealth myself, and I’m seeing a system of fat cats who say they’re conservative and say they back capitalist principles, but all they’re doing is binding with corporatists." Right? Corporatists, to garner all the benefits for themselves.

And that center-right revolt is really a global revolt. I think you’re going to see it in Latin America, I think you’re going to see it in Asia, I think you’ve already seen it in India. Modi's great victory was very much based on these Reaganesque principles, so I think this is a global revolt, and we are very fortunate and proud to be the news site that is reporting that throughout the world.

It’s exactly the same. Currently, if you read The Economist, you read the Financial Times this week, you’ll see there’s a relatively obscure agency in the federal government that is engaged in a huge fight that may lead to a government shutdown. It’s called the Export-Import Bank. And for years, it was a bank that helped finance things that other banks wouldn’t do. And what’s happening over time is that it’s metastasized to be a cheap form of financing to General Electric and to Boeing and to other large corporations. You get this financing from other places if they wanted to, but they’re putting this onto the middle-class taxpayers to support this.

And the tea party is using this as an example of the cronyism. General Electric and these major corporations that are in bed with the federal government are not what we’d consider free-enterprise capitalists. We’re backers of entrepreneurial capitalists. They’re not. They’re what we call corporatist. They want to have more and more monopolistic power and they’re doing that kind of convergence with big government. And so the fight here — and that’s why the media’s been very late to this party — but the fight you’re seeing is between entrepreneur capitalism, and the Acton Institute is a tremendous supporter of, and the people like the corporatists that are closer to the people like we think in Beijing and Moscow than they are to the entrepreneurial capitalist spirit of the United States.

Best Part

Questioner: Hello, Mr. Bannon. I’m Mario Fantini, a Vermonter living in Vienna, Austria. You began describing some of the trends you’re seeing worldwide, very dangerous trends, worry trends. Another movement that I’ve been seeing grow and spread in Europe, unfortunately, is what can only be described as tribalist or neo-nativist movement — they call themselves Identitarians. These are mostly young, working-class, populist groups, and they’re teaching self-defense classes, but also they are arguing against — and quite effectively, I might add — against capitalism and global financial institutions, etc. How do we counteract this stuff? Because they’re appealing to a lot of young people at a very visceral level, especially with the ethnic and racial stuff.

Bannon: I didn’t hear the whole question, about the tribalist?

Questioner: Very simply put, there’s a growing movement among young people here in Europe, in France and in Austria and elsewhere, and they’re arguing very effectively against Wall Street institutions and they’re also appealing to people on an ethnic and racial level. And I was just wondering what you would recommend to counteract these movements, which are growing.

Bannon: One of the reasons that you can understand how they’re being fueled is that they’re not seeing the benefits of capitalism. I mean particularly — and I think it’s particularly more advanced in Europe than it is in the United States, but in the United States it’s getting pretty advanced — is that when you have this kind of crony capitalism, you have a different set of rules for the people that make the rules. It’s this partnership of big government and corporatists. I think it starts to fuel, particularly as you start to see negative job creation. If you go back, in fact, and look at the United States’ GDP, you look at a bunch of Europe. If you take out government spending, you know, we’ve had negative growth on a real basis for over a decade.

And that all trickles down to the man in the street. If you look at people’s lives, and particularly millennials, look at people under 30 — people under 30, there’s 50% really underemployment of people in the United States, which is probably the most advanced economy in the West, and it gets worse in Europe.

I think in Spain it’s something like 50 or 60% of the youth under 30 are underemployed. And that means the decade of their twenties, which is where you have to learn a skill, where you have to learn a craft, where you really start to get comfortable in your profession, you’re taking that away from the entire generation. That’s only going to fuel tribalism, that’s only going to fuel [unintelligible]… That’s why to me, it’s incumbent upon freedom-loving people to make sure that we sort out these governments and make sure that we sort out particularly this crony capitalism so that the benefits become more of this entrepreneurial spirit and that can flow back to working-class and middle-class people. Because if not, we’re going to pay a huge price for this. You can already start to see it.

I think one is about responsibility. For Christians, and particularly for those who believe in the underpinnings of the Judeo-Christian West, I don’t believe that we should have a bailout. I think the bailouts in 2008 were wrong. And I think, you look in hindsight, it was a lot of misinformation that was presented about the bailouts of the banks in the West.

And look at the [unintelligible] it. Middle-class taxpayers, people that are working-class people, right, people making incomes under $50,000 and $60,000, it was the burden of those taxpayers, right, that bailed out the elites. And let’s think about it for a second. Here’s how capitalism metastasized, is that all the burdens put on the working-class people who get none of the upside. All of the upside goes to the crony capitalists.

The bailouts were absolutely outrageous, and here’s why: It bailed out a group of shareholders and executives who were specifically accountable. The shareholders were accountable for one simple reason: They allowed this to go wrong without changing management. And the management team of this. And we know this now from congressional investigations, we know it from independent investigations, this is not some secret conspiracy. This is kind of in plain sight.

In fact, one of the committees in Congress said to the Justice Department 35 executives, I believe, that they should have criminal indictments against — not one of those has ever been followed up on. Because even with the Democrats, right, in power, there’s a sense between the law firms, and the accounting firms, and the investment banks, and their stooges on Capitol Hill, they looked the other way.

So you can understand why middle-class people having a tough go of it making $50 or $60 thousand a year and see their taxes go up, and they see that their taxes are going to pay for government sponsored bailouts, what you’ve created is really a free option. You say to this investment banking, create a free option for bad behavior. In otherwise all the upside goes to the hedge funds and the investment bank, and to the crony capitalist with stock increases and bonus increases. And their downside is limited, because middle-class people are going to come and bail them out with tax dollars.

And that’s what I think is fueling this populist revolt. Whether that revolt is in the Midlands of England, or whether it’s in Middle America. And I think people are fed up with it.

And I think that’s why you’re seeing — when you read the media says, “tea party is losing, losing elections,” that is all BS. The elections we don’t win, we’re forcing those crony capitalists to come and admit that they’re not going to do this again. The whole narrative in Washington has been changed by this populist revolt that we call the grassroots of the tea party movement.

And it’s specifically because those bailouts were completely and totally unfair. It didn’t make those financial institutions any stronger, and it bailed out a bunch of people — by the way, and these are people that have all gone to Yale, and Harvard, they went to the finest institutions in the West. They should have known better.

And by the way: It’s all the institutions of the accounting firms, the law firms, the investment banks, the consulting firms, the elite of the elite, the educated elite, they understood what they were getting into, forcibly took all the benefits from it and then look to the government, went hat in hand to the government to be bailed out. And they’ve never been held accountable today. Trust me — they are going to be held accountable. You’re seeing this populist movement called the tea party in the United States.

Questioner: What do you think is the major threat today, to the Judeo-Christian Civilization? Secularism, or the Muslim world? In my humble opinion, they’re just trying to defend themselves from our cultural invasion. Thank you.

Bannon: It’s a great question. I certainly think secularism has sapped the strength of the Judeo-Christian West to defend its ideals, right?

If you go back to your home countries and your proponent of the defense of the Judeo-Christian West and its tenets, oftentimes, particularly when you deal with the elites, you’re looked at as someone who is quite odd. So it has kind of sapped the strength.

But I strongly believe that whatever the causes of the current drive to the caliphate was — and we can debate them, and people can try to deconstruct them — we have to face a very unpleasant fact. And that unpleasant fact is that there is a major war brewing, a war that’s already global. It’s going global in scale, and today’s technology, today’s media, today’s access to weapons of mass destruction, it’s going to lead to a global conflict that I believe has to be confronted today. Every day that we refuse to look at this as what it is, and the scale of it, and really the viciousness of it, will be a day where you will rue that we didn’t act

Oh, wait, no, THIS is the BEST PART

Questioner: Thank you very much. I’m [unintelligible]. I come from Slovakia. This is actually the source of my two very quick questions. Thank you very much for the work that you do to promote the Judeo-Christian values in the world. I really appreciate it, and I also feel that the danger is very high. I have two minor questions, because you have mentioned, in terms of UKIP and Front National [unintelligible]. From the European perspective, listening to the language which has become more and more radical from these two parties, especially before the European Parliament elections, I’m just wondering what are your plans on how to help these partners from Europe to maybe focus on the value issues and not with populist? And also it goes in terms — you have mentioned the involvement of state in capitalism as one of the big dangers. But these two parties you’ve mentioned, they actually have close ties with Putin, who is the promoter of this big danger, so I’d like to know your thoughts about this and how you’re going to deal with it.

Bannon: I don’t believe I said UKIP in that. I was really talking about the parties on the continent, Front National and other European parties.

I’m not an expert in this, but it seems that they have had some aspects that may be anti-Semitic or racial. By the way, even in the tea party, we have a broad movement like this, and we’ve been criticized, and they try to make the tea party as being racist, etc., which it’s not. But there’s always elements who turn up at these things, whether it’s militia guys or whatever. Some that are fringe organizations.

My point is that over time it all gets kind of washed out, right? People understand what pulls them together, and the people on the margins I think get marginalized more and more.

I believe that you’ll see this in the center-right populist movement in continental Europe. I’ve spent quite a bit of time with UKIP, and I can say to you that I’ve never seen anything at all with UKIP that even comes close to that. I think they’ve done a very good job of policing themselves to really make sure that people including the British National Front and others were not included in the party, and I think you’ve seen that also with tea party groups, where some people would show up and were kind of marginal members of the tea party, and the tea party did a great job of policing themselves early on. And I think that’s why when you hear charges of racism against the tea party, it doesn’t stick with the American people, because they really understand.

I think when you look at any kind of revolution — and this is a revolution — you always have some groups that are disparate. I think that will all burn away over time and you’ll see more of a mainstream center-right populist movement.

I think it’s a little bit more complicated. When Vladimir Putin, when you really look at some of the underpinnings of some of his beliefs today, a lot of those come from what I call Eurasianism; he's got an adviser who harkens back to Julius Evola and different writers of the early 20th century who are really the supporters of what's called the traditionalist movement, which really eventually metastasized into Italian fascism. A lot of people that are traditionalists are attracted to that.

One of the reasons is that they believe that at least Putin is standing up for traditional institutions, and he's trying to do it in a form of nationalism — and I think that people, particularly in certain countries, want to see the sovereignty for their country, they want to see nationalism for their country. They don't believe in this kind of pan-European Union or they don't believe in the centralized government in the United States. They'd rather see more of a states-based entity that the founders originally set up where freedoms were controlled at the local level.

I'm not justifying Vladimir Putin and the kleptocracy that he represents, because he eventually is the state capitalist of kleptocracy. However, we the Judeo-Christian West really have to look at what he's talking about as far as traditionalism goes — particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism — and I happen to think that the individual sovereignty of a country is a good thing and a strong thing. I think strong countries and strong nationalist movements in countries make strong neighbors, and that is really the building blocks that built Western Europe and the United States, and I think it's what can see us forward.

You know, Putin’s been quite an interesting character. He’s also very, very, very intelligent. I can see this in the United States where he's playing very strongly to social conservatives about his message about more traditional values, so I think it's something that we have to be very much on guard of. Because at the end of the day, I think that Putin and his cronies are really a kleptocracy, that are really an imperialist power that want to expand. However, I really believe that in this current environment, where you're facing a potential new caliphate that is very aggressive that is really a situation — I'm not saying we can put it on a back burner — but I think we have to deal with first things first.

From a perspective — this may be a little more militant than others. I think definitely you’re going to need an aspect that is [unintelligible]. I believe you should take a very, very, very aggressive stance against radical Islam. And I realize there are other aspects that are not as militant and not as aggressive and that’s fine.

If you look back at the long history of the Judeo-Christian West struggle against Islam, I believe that our forefathers kept their stance, and I think they did the right thing. I think they kept it out of the world, whether it was at Vienna, or Tours, or other places… It bequeathed to use the great institution that is the church of the West.

And I would ask everybody in the audience today, because you really are the movers and drivers and shakers and thought leaders in the Catholic Church today, is to think, when people 500 years from now are going to think about today, think about the actions you've taken — and I believe everyone associated with the church and associated with the Judeo-Christian West that believes in the underpinnings of that and believes in the precepts of that and want to see that bequeathed to other generations down the road as it was bequeathed to us, particularly as you’re in a city like Rome, and in a place like the Vatican, see what’s been bequeathed to us — ask yourself, 500 years from today, what are they going to say about me? What are they going to say about what I did at the beginning stages of this crisis?

Because it is a crisis, and it's not going away. You don’t have to take my word for it. All you have to do is read the news every day, see what’s coming up, see what they’re putting on Twitter, what they’re putting on Facebook, see what’s on CNN, what’s on BBC. See what’s happening, and you will see we’re in a war of immense proportions. It’s very easy to play to our baser instincts, and we can’t do that. But our forefathers didn’t do it either. And they were able to stave this off, and they were able to defeat it, and they were able to bequeath to us a church and a civilization that really is the flower of mankind, so I think it’s incumbent on all of us to do what I call a gut check, to really think about what our role is in this battle that’s before us.

This fat fuck is just another Zionist cuckservative faggot.

You can shorten that to "just another Christcuck" and it carries the same meaning.

No Bannon working for zionist isreal promoting their interests and agitating for their wars
Jesus Christ himself slapped up the moneylenders and booted them out the Temple

In further reply to neocon kike cheerleader with ID: 1be796

Top Trump aide Bannon dismisses white nationalists as "clowns" Adviser seen as key force behind rise of ‘alt-right’ says group is a fringe element getting too much media coverage and should be "crushed"

timesofisrael.com/trump-aide-bannon-says-white-nationalist-clowns-need-to-be-crushed/

Yeshua was a Semite no different from those Pharisees. There is no such thing as a good Semite; there is no such thing as a good Semite worshiper.

lel filtered.

Then they should stop supporting Israel then because that's what it literally is.

The argument is over Jew - Chrsitianity is shit.

Once. He did that once. And he acted like an enormous kike on many occasions.
I'm a pattern-recognition kinda guy, and Christ strikes me as a Jewish subversive and charlatan trying to get himself some power, which went awry, resulting in his fellows making up a bunch of stories to gain themselves some influence when they were driven out by the angry kike leadership.
Its why they still have a hate boner for Christ today - it has nothing to do with the money lender shit or any of that crap: They're angry that a subversive kike traitor bantz'd the other kikes so hard that his kike buddies created a fucking religion out of it.

Checked for yet another example of implicit 'Israel is Different Goy!'.

Just another day in Weimerica.

k. good luck getting the shit-colored masses to embrace your "economic nationalism"…seems like that agenda is going just swimmingly.
more than likely, this is his swan song. he's out

Could be Trump was getting ready to throw him under the bus, so he's grasping for straws.
Now, if Trump throws him out, the media will paint it as being a result of this commentary; which means its possible Bannon is now colluding with the media to blackmail Trump into keeping him in the administration.
Fucking disgusting Jewish bullshit.

the Nork comments are why he should be let go. you can't undermine the CIC like that. it likely emboldened the Norks to some degree.

I haven't actually heard what he said about the Norks. I saw some mentions of it, but I generally don't give a shit about the Norks, because nobody is actually going to do shit toward them so long as they've got fucking nukes on standby.
Hell, I wager - and I wager everyone of import wagers the same - Pyongyang is ground zero for the biggest thing the Norks have got, and if you come start shit with them hard enough to get there, they light the fuse and go to Heaven to meet Dear Leader v1.

Oh, and checked btw

This explains why Trump has nearly lost his shit several times with reporters when they insinuate that Bannon is running policy or is some type of genius architect of his campaign.

The alt-left was defined as the violent mob that invaded the protest and hit people with bats and used masks.

At first it does seem to just mean a small subset of the left, but it's not.

Every single communist who calls for white deaths, every single communist that wear black masks and chimp out, every member of BLM. Even the communist teachers are part of it.

We now have a term that means violence and destruction to call the communists. While we understand that communists are a violent bunch of animals, the normies don't. but the normies understand that Alt-Left means violent bunch of animals and will start to link the two toguether

Also, when leftists used the alt-right label to attack, it was meant to socially shame cucks that came too close to crossing the line.

The democrats are behind the alt-right label spencer is their tool
Remember hillarys last speech in the election rally
PUTINFROGS FROM THE DARKEST CORNER OF THE INTERNET ALT-RIGHT BLABLA
she was setting the stage for a umbrella term to use at anyone who oppose her an her masters.
Now they turning up the dial nazis = alt-right
anyone oppose her = nazi
Just as you say to scare away people from opposing her

first, there are no moderate leftists
second, yes you can

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEETTTT

NORMALFAGS DO HATE THIS SHIT

Almost two thirds of the country defends confederate statues including a majority of African Americans. Trumps strategy here is genius.

cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

Dems are dun

The only reason jews don't like Christianity, or at least give the APPEARANCE of not liking it, is because they still perceive it as the religion of white people. The specter of the devout, blonde haired virtuous family still haunts them even though it mostly doesn't exist anymore. If all whites converted to Wotanism tomorrow, they would hate that too. In truth, it's white people establishing communities of any kind that they hate and fear.

And yes, Christianity is shit.

JEW'S LINE IS IT, ANYWAY?

For Marxism to work, Democracy has to be in place. It's the basic vector.

Lol, and blacks are actually the majority in Louisiana, which means even some blacks think this is retarded.

KYS, KIKE

Amen.

not really, it teaches the 7 capital sins and 10 commandments, both of these are pretty damn good things to teach.

You can say whatever you want about everything else about Christianity, but unless you are proposing something that would teach people about "the 7 capital sins and 10 commandments or equivalent", don't bother

I hate America so much.

Yes, goyim, you must worship the Jewish tribal g-d Yahweh

Art is bad, goyim.

You goyim need to learn to spell it "g-d"

Pacifism is good, goyim. Just lie back and die while we rape your nation.

this charlottesville thing was actually the best thing to happen to us. We now get to see who wants to go along with the rest and attack us.

It's funny that Trump was actually less of a cuck than a lot of alleged white nationalists like RamzSaul.

Are you retarded? Why are you bothering?

Are you? I'm saying the ten commandments are garbage and teaching them to white children is cuckoldry.

he more or less just calls it as he sees it but ya, all these cucks make for a good list of people we need to actually get rid of

Indeed, just look at H.K. Edgerton and you'll see a decent amount of blacks in the south know proper southern history, or at least enough to know why the war happened in the first place and their place in it (which I can only imagine happens because they're born in an environment that is extremely racially aware) and just will not stand for leftist propaganda since it makes as little sense to them as it does to the right or whites

The whole thing is unaryan as fuck. Europeans have always respected their foes in war as warriors, even if they disagreed. There is always a mutual understanding that you don't piss on the graves of the honorable dead, even if they were the other side. You can look at Napoleon, who was hated by everyone from other nations, yet they still respected the guy and didn't blot his name from history and desecrate his grave. That's the Jewish policy that took over in the 20th century. Versailles seemed to be the turning point when defeat and surrender were no longer enough, but the victor demanded their foes be humiliated.

Being able to show respect is a virtue. A lot of leftists pretend to respect people like MLK or Rosa Parks, but are secretly envious of their renown. Respecting an enemy is beyond them.

then replace and keep only the things like 'do not steal'. BUT REPLACE IT with something, otherwise it's a disservice to whites

Jews don't have honour. Look at their beliefs and laws against gentiles. Biggest mistake of European history was sparing them total eradication around a thousand years ago.

"ethno-nationalism is for losers"

He's right, since "ethno-nationalism" is nothing more than a vague slippery slope to Zionism. TRSodomites and Grindr Greg Johnson promoted that crap. The TRSodomites had an article written by Atlantic Centurion that basically promoted zionism. The article quoted GRIDS Greggie's article:

That's where these TRSodomites and their love of Grindr Greg Johnson show their true colors. Their vaguely defined "Ethno-nationalism" has a logical end in Zionism, which is the pursuit of a Jewish State for the Jewish people. Zionism is ethno-nationalism for Jews. That's why we should promote actual natsoc instead of wishy-washy, weasel worded "Ethno-nationalism"

Source:
archive.is/yRd6t

Yeah. Those damn Maltese. Let's g*s 'em, right?

oh well

I'm actually ok with this. If I were in his position I would certainly be hiding my power level. The democrats lost because they went 100% identity politics, its alienates white people. You cant win on a race realist platform but you can win ignoring the whole subject or dog whistling covertly while denying charges of racism overtly.

I'm colorblind and I can read this.

Fuck you

There are many forms of colorblindness, almost none are 100% colorblind. Really should be called color impaired rather than blind.

Someone should ask him:
So are you saying that Israeli jews are losers!?
I would love to see this faggot's reaction

I wonder if it ever dawns on him when he rants and raves about China killing us in a trade war exactly why they are able to do it so effectively.

You could, actually.

The faggot Stone has written a good piece on Bannon today.

dailycaller dot com/2017/08/17/bannons-time-is-up/

Those dubs have never been truer.

All those nations had/have a clear dominant ethnic group. It was hierarchical multiculturalism, not egalitarian multiculturalism. There can only be one master. The Austro-Hungarian empire was originally the Austrian empire, the Austrians gave Hungarians more power to keep them from leaving, and later on when the Croats, the Serbs, the Romanians, the Ukranians wanted to leave, there was even a plan to create a new confederal country broken up into ethnic groups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

And "stable" is pushing it, all those nations inevitably had ethnic conflicts. Even the poster child of multiculturalism Singapore has had many race riots over the years, and is clearly dominated by the ethnic Chinese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots_in_Singapore

The US has lasted this long because Europeans were unofficially the ruling class. If there's no large ethnic group willing or able to take the reins and lead, it will fall apart into ID politics.

That's what I think Bannon is really after, he's looking at it more in the sense of whites staying the dominant group, but not the only one in the US. Similar to how Jews dominate Israel, even though there are Arabs and Muslims there. Or the Russian empire.

The shilling is really getting out of control.

I can see your (((nose))) from miles away.

This.

Bannonpedes get in here!

Ethno-nationalism is… natural. What is natural is only ever what works, most efficiently, most solidly. That's the promise of natural evolutionary processes.

If you want broaden the range of inclusiveness of an ethnic group, then there's things you can do, such as intermarry, but ultimately MOTHERNATURE always wins, always.

It's not a bad thing, not evil, that all humans are not alike. It's just what is. That's it, and nothing more.

who cares?

There is no other nationalism than the ethnic one, it's about blood and heritage and has always been.

Anything else is a globalistic subvertion of the ideology. Nationalism is the standard, the most natural ideology the leaders should follow before anything else, because the only reason they are the leaders is because of the duty they have been given upon by the people.

Todays leaders don't follow this, they don't have their people's interests as a first priority. Hence why we should be fucking pissed off and hang these traitors.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

If you use the Jewish definitions they are.

revising them possibly to be uncucked…
1. do not steal from your volk, only outsider races.
2. Do not murder your kin, or your volk, or your blood-brethren.
3. Do not bear false witness unless it's against non-whites, to protect a white (even if he actually did it)
4. Adultery leads to thottery, thottery leads to ruined women, ruined women leads to catladies and communism. Do not adulterate your blood!
5. No gods that demand obediance and fearful devotion.
6. The semite is to be destroyed where ever it may be found, and careful guard placed on watch for any of it's traits.

The rest is cuckery.