Done and over with

Look, lets really obfuscate everything, cant some of us just buy a shitload of nazi flags and put them on affirmed democrats homes and watch the left tear their shit up until either

A: you can no longer just use nazi as a weapon without actually knowing it anymore or youll be displayed poorly

or

B: leftists keep eating eachother alive?

you guys seem smart enough to know that this shit will work.

i guess ill bump a time or two and see where this leads

fuck, id be surprised if the theory didn't catch a couple peoples attention, you could do it to hardcore leftist professors or people busted as antifa and their little gang would out them

put bumper stickers that will trigger the left on their cars

yeah there you go, just doing anything that generally confuses them and either takes the power away from the term nazi and causes tons of damage to their own friends.

Sounds like a good plan to consider.

That's the easiest and quickest way thus the most efficient.

Best place would be a liberal college campus. They don't even have to be on cars. Just put them anywhere and watch leftist faggots get triggered hard. I wouldn't be surprised if they shut a school down over it.

THIS. Let some normies get run off the road by psycho shitskins. Good local news PR.

Place them on liberal arts professor cars so that people would vandalize it. They have designated employee parking spaces. Students would be way too easy.

Use symbols of the Iron Cross, Confederate Flag, and Nazi flag.

This would be funny af actually.

HOW MANY FUCKING CIA THREADS ARE GOING TO BE MADE THIS WEEK? FUCK!! Enough already with this false flag shit.

NeoNazis are controlled opposition. Stop using NatSoc like toilet paper thrown at your enemies home

What do you suggest is done, user? Do you have any good ideas in mind that should be considered?

a great move would be to print up a bunch of inyourface pro-nazi adhesive stickers in red black and white and stick them on the back windows of lefty libtard cars, especially the ones with Hillary and Obama ones already on it. Im already pissing myself with laughter at what I foresee as the fallout. Oh, anons, I am so on this. May this travel forth and multiply. Make kek smile.

NO more working with the CIA

Go back to a winning strategy that they wanted to shut down which was redpilling. It's what they hate the most. Not media ops with fashy low IQ nerds fighting with ugly blue-haired ANTIFA and gang members from BLM.

Stop following the CIA into battle. Stop allowing the Alt-Kike to exist here or on any Holla Forums. Call if National Bolshivism (altright) for what it is!

Stop playing their fucking game!

If you're lonely and want RightWing friends and meet ups join a fucking MMA club and redpill them. Create a rightwing arts/charity/writing society and invite people. Be a leader. Hang out on Holla Forums. Stand on your own two feet like man!

Please don't do such a thing, it's a crime and you are gonna get arrested.

Everyone "smart enough" can already see that your point A is happening on it's own. No need to resort to a nigger-tier plan suggested by a sub-100 IQ CIA shill. Everything else I could say has already been said.

We could put trump stickers on lefty cars.
Put one on a tesla.

what if we make them reissue all of their statements that they rushed out with on Saturday afternoon. Claim that their responses are now insincere and that Trump has in fact used stronger language, forcing them to reissue all their statements to "prove" they're tough on neo-Nazis

Were not fighting anyone? You put a flag or sticker on their shit and leave and let lefties do the dirty work to non nazis. You must be illiterate negro?

What said, it's illegal, and especially don't put it on the paint so that the paintjob is destroyed if they try to remove it, that would be illegal and a very rude thing to do.

Having BLM split and declare war on Antifa would be far more effective and hilarious. One possible avenue is expressing the argument that Antifa robs legitimacy of the BLM cause as people see Antifa as nothing but thugs. Then it's a matter of both groups finding themselves in close proximity of each other for every protest they host. You definitely get B fulfilled without lifting a finger.

Why does that style look familiar? Gun Show? Perry Bible Fellowship?

Ah, yeah, it's KC Green from Gunshow Comics. Knew that style was too familiar.

get out

Make sure to follow all laws.
You know hate speech is a crime so do not think anything you are not allowed to.

make sure you wear brand spanking new gloves that you haven't touched the outside of with your bare hands

and a mask

Kindly fuck off back the the_donald where they think "triggering lefties" is a revolutionary act.