Modern women

Alright. How does a young man in the early 20s find himself a redpilled/family oriented gf? I am talking about the ones who would be happy to settle down and get married before 30s. 9 out of 10 women I know just visibly cringe at the thought of marriage, followed by rhetoric similar to "I don't own anything to anyone!!!1" or "I would rather go out on weekends thanks lmao". Any mention of children is followed by "hurr durr dey expensive" or a discussion about abortion.
Worst thing by far that I keep hearing is "there are too many ppl on the planet anyway lol".

So, where should one look for a woman who wants to marry, have children and is generally right wing?

Age old question, I know. I am perfectly aware this might have been asked before.

Inb4 church

Church is not a big thing in europe, nor is picking up girls there. Also no catholic churches in my area.

Well written responses will be REALLY appreciated. I am currently having a crisis, and, for once, I need your help.

go back to cuckchan faggot

You don't because they don't exist in our current society. Take your relationship bullshit to a board that cares.

Women don't have opinions of their own; what they have is weakly-held, weakly-supported, and almost entirely influenced by their peers.

All women are leftists, except for married women.

Modern women aren't who you're talking about OP. You're describing, dumb, worthless cunts.

Yeah that's a big one. Shows the power of memes.

Ok so first, this should tell you something about yourself. That is, the circles you travel in. You want someone similar so go where the smart women go. Anyone who gives that, 'too many people' line isn't an intellectual. She's probably a cumdumpster whose been riding the cock carousel for a few years now. Probably plenty of brown and black dicks have been in her holes as well so she belongs in a landfill. DO NOT waste your time trying to change anyone. I don't care if she's really hot and gives good head or whatever. RICH PEOPLE still getting married and having children. That hasn't changed which should tell you something. Be in shape, present yourself nicely, don't be some horn dog and you'll be fine. It just takes some time.

Sounds like you are going to bars and clubs, first mistake. A lot of decent people are very alienated. Your best bet is to try and befriend many people, get active in the more wholesome elements of your community and try to put yourself in some positions to do some good. I've always met nice women through maintaining a large social circle of decent people. The opportunities present themselves as a byproduct of being a decent upstanding person.

POST GORE TO THIS THREAD NIGGERS, for real, remember when somebody brought up the AIDS invasion of Europe? This information getting about where wholesome people (specifically women) gather, can be exploited. Post pictures of gore.

Lol don't be a sperg cmon man.

You grew up in a degenerate mess of a society where that's rare, so it's up to you to shape her yourself into whatever image you desire. That's how it has always been and always will be, anyway. No one meets their perfect match off the bat. A perfect match is made through hard work, never found.

There is a movement growing among alt-right women that's focused on traditionalism. I am cautiously optimistic - I know that a lot of "reformed whores" are going to flock to it after fucking 100 chads, and they'll claim they've been traditional all along.

Also, the real problem with marriage today is the government gives the wife too much power. She can nuke the marriage at any time and walk away with cash and prizes. Marriage as a man is accepting having a gun pointed at your head, and submitting to that is fundamentally unattractive, which makes the woman want to pull the trigger. So even if you find a good woman, she might lose attraction and fuck you over. The temptation will always be there.

Nonetheless, the movement does exist. So, if you're dead-set on marriage, this is probably about the best you can do. I would suggest seeing if you can contact vid-related and ask her for suggestions. Ask her how and where a guy could meet women like her.

This requires good quality material to work with. I.e. genetically decent and above all a VIRGIN. Not a used up cock-holster. I cannot stress this enough. You are playing russian roulette when you pursue a non-virgin female, not to mention the cuck factor you need to train yourself to ignore. OP, your age means you still have some opportunities to find such a creature.

For us oldfags, we get to make due with disgusting whores (which is why most single oldfags with more than two braincells to rub together and years of posting on imageboards are dead inside.) You take a non-virgin woman, you are getting some other man's sloppy 2nds. It's fucking disgusting cuck shit. There was a time when whores were habitually mistreated and ostracized from polite society, the kikes have taken that from us.

The fact of the matter is, even if you find a decent woman, the moment she's had another man's penis inside her she can only ever be a means to an end. You buy a shitty, often used car to commute, same as with a used up woman. Maybe she can give you children (pray for no fucking micro-cuckmerisms), maybe she can cook some food for you and keep your house clean. But like your shitty commuter car, you'll like it for its utility, but it will never stir your soul. You might even go through the motions and even fake feelings and affection for her because it's a human need, but deep down you'll always know it's a facade, an act. You know that you can never really trust her fully because someone else broke the seal.

Find a virgin bride and be extremely fruitful– love, honor and protect her and the children she will give you. If you can't get a virgin, find a decent low-mileage example, fix her up as best you can, maintain absolute control and use her for what she can provide for you, knowing that like a commuter car it is likely to be a temporary situation – and certainly do not enter into any legally binding agreements involving her.

fuck is the truth depressing

If any older oldfags can offer some advice I would appreciate it.

The following post is half in jest, but something I've seen work.

Find seriously damaged goods that are so reclusive they're virgins by virtue of being NEETs. Your target populations are sheltered girls with daddy issues. Sheltered AND daddy issues, not OR. You NEED both, otherwise the synergy isn't there and you get a rebellious slut or a tepid heart. Girls that like anime because it's cute are good options; look for ones into stuff like Vocaloid, not seasonal garbage. Look for girls into niche JRPGs that never got localized back in the mid 90s. Look for girls who spent more time building their Pathfinder character sheet today than they did showering or putting on makeup, but have a hard time fitting in to actually play with a group. Look for girls who grew up not being allowed to go with friends to the beach because mom and dad "don't distrust you, sweetie, but we don't know your friends and therefore you aren't allowed to be out of our sight."

Then become their world. Be the best thing that ever happened to them. Don't fake it. Be it. Become their rock and you will become the context they frame the rest of their lives around. You have to be, or at least act, confident for this to work. If you've maxed your Luck stat, she'll be so naturally submissive that she'll enjoy it, at which point you've created a waifu whose obedience and praise thereof is her own reward.

And if you're of that bent, you'll have a particularly adorable version of a D/s relationship, which is ironically the most socially acceptable way to be the explicit and not even alluding-to-equality leader of the relationship. Just remember to rub her head and call her a good girl.

My excuse is that I want to remain a pure, virgin and loyal to my hazubando.

Go hazubando OP.

Sorry, but this is literally the only correct answer user, and even then it's not a given. You might try a mail order bride from Eastern Europe.

Then I would be none of the 3.

I missed the implication that you already had one. Nevermind, and carry on.

start by learning how to post right-side-up pics niggerfaggot
>>>/cuckchan/

he's laying down in the pic retard

Dude, good fucking luck finding a virgin girl. And if you do, she'll be either fat or never come out of her house so you'll never meet her.

The issue with that is how do you even meet her in the first place if she neets and never leaves her house?

Easy there Satan, there's still virgins out there - even in colleges. And they aren't even ugly or hideous. I used to think they didn't exist either, but letting yourself believe that is blackpill garbage. Still though, they are more rare than they used to be, I'll give you that. Just means you gotta be a rare kind of guy.

virgin girls are everywhere. they just don't advertise their virginity status. ask enough young women out (18-24) and you will eventually find one. just don't try and find them in. bars and night clubs. good places are university, or wholesome clubs i.e. dancing or hiking or even when you meet girls doing regular activities like shopping.

also, if you want a virgin girl, you need to concern yourself with being the kind of guy a virgin girl would want. and if she is a virgin that most likely means she wants to pursue a long term mating strategy which means she will want a man who is strong AND good at providing for her and her children. if you are a NEET with no money in the bank and no ability to earn a good income then she will look at you for marriage the same way you would look at a slut for marriage. that is, as low value

Become Mormon? I promises you there are mormons in europe, and all them mormon girls are looking for a man.

Muslim women are pretty obedient

I actually read that as "a redpilled family oriental gf". I came in looking for shitposting and was sorely disappointed.

Become a bourgeois earner via education, connections, and long, long hours for the rest of your life, and cross your fingers concerning the headcase white whore you'll have to settle for, who will have the power to munmentally fuck you over should her twisted unstable modern female mind get the urge. Either that, or follow Rene Guenon to the deep Muslim World.

Wouldn't put it past them to just lie about it. Of course there are some but you don't have a very high chance of finding one. If I remember correctly the study I saw showed that like 5% of 20 year old girls were virgins. Call it blackpill if you want but those are the facts (unless of course the study is bullshit which is possible but there's not really a way of knowing.)

You don't. You make one. Women are followers, not leaders. Their deepest sexual desires and fantasies revolve around being tamed, broken in, or taken in hand by a strong man. Be that strong man, and you can make a woman into anything you want.

Just make sure you start with a virgin. Don't waste your time or effort trying to shape a whore. No hymen, no diamond.

Yep, they will try to lure in betas after whoring around, don't fall for it.

My advice?
Accept dying alone. It's unlikely you will find a good girl, so it's a real possibility you will have a choice, solitude or sluts.
Personally I'm going with solitude, I'm a romantic and an idealist. I want a family I could love and give my all for. When I think some girl could whore around and then "settle" with an adoring husband who loves making her happy, it just seems like there was no punishment, that she got her cake and ate it, all at the expense of the guy who wanted a truly monogamous relationship.
Sluts ruined society, I won't reward that bullshit, I would rather equal misery than happiness for the hedonist and misery for the idealist. It's not even pride, it's just fairness. Why should a woman get everything she wanted in life, and the man has to accept a bad deal? Supporting the very people who denied him that one thing.
Then you have optimism and regret. Imagine you settle then meet someone traditional and you already wasted yourself on the slut? Nah fuck that. I'm either getting what I want (which isn't much especially historically) or I'm not going to bother, fuck half assing something as important as marriage.

thats why you have to look for a hymen. its natures anti-slut defence.