Proof cuckchan mods are liberals

Its always been well suspected the mods of cuckchan were liberals, but never really confirmed. A day or two ago I spoke to a mod regarding why HWNDU threads were getting auto-saged. The mod, I_AM_ABIB, proceeded to act like a smug tard and kicked me. Luckily, a long time IRC member decided to reach out to me and pretty much confessed the following:

1. The mods are lean heavily to the left. That is why they are so biased towards Holla Forums.

2. The mods despise Holla Forums and wish it was gone, hence why they refuse to listen to any complaints about the board. They believe Holla Forums ruined 4chan, and most likely can't stand that Trump is president and that Holla Forums is more popular than ever.

3. The mods do not listen to anything Hiro says. They are in there own world. Anything Hiro says or days gets ignored by them because the mods think they're right and everyone, including the admin is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137706098#p137717030
archive.is/UD2Xa
gotnews.com/breaking-this-is-why-hiroyuki_ni-refuses-to-sell-4chan-to-chuckcjohnson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now a day before that, I talked to the mods asking for some extra help on Holla Forums for a raid. Now when I pressed them why they didn't feel like sending help, the following was told to me. In short:

1. Holla Forums, to them, is meant to be a horrible board because its called /politically incorrect/ not /politics/

2. ABIB thinks the same exact thing about Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Becaue they're shit boards in the minds of the mods, they don't deserve any extra help.

3. The mods think Holla Forums is butthurt over Richard Spencer, which is proof they don't browse Holla Forums because they would know most of them hate him.

4. They think the posts were "different opinions" and didn't break the rules, despite clearly going against the board rules and Global Rule 3.

Well, having aspergers syndrome is mandatory if you want to be a 4cuck mod. Nobody can be that autistically dedicated to banning IPs. No, seriously. They moderate 24/7 like bots. It's their "purpose" in life. In short, cuckchan is gone and nobody should be going on it as it's full of tumblrinas and autistic mods.

no way, who would've thought? jokes aside good work gathering the evidence.

Gamertavistock was proof but okay, might as well ad some more proof to the pile

Its interesting though that they seemingly think more mods won't fix cuckchan because "you just don't get the real problem". Except the real problem is that you ARE understaffed, and you shitheads confirmed this in the IRC leaks.

Thanks. Its solid proof, because all we had before was scant evidence.

8ch Holla Forums really shouldn't call out other places for having shit mods.

ABIB, BEAM, ALTERNATIVE and yournamehere are the only four active mods in IRC. All four of them hate Holla Forums. Might as well make their lives a living hell.

Little surprise in any of that, but nice to have it formally laid out from a proper source.

On an entirely unrelated note, is Poole still working at google?

Remember the day 4chan Holla Forums unleashed the wordfilters and that triggered the third exodus, now everyone is just taking it like a bitch.

Yes, although no one knows what exactly he does.

Well there is this thread that predated this, where OP has already posted the same screenshots a couple days ago.
>>>/irc/94

Inb4 bumplocked/deleted by kike mods

That OP was me. and /irc/ is slow. Here at least I can get the word out more.

on an unrelated note, I believe ABIB is either from Northern Ireland or Ireland based on a last.fm account

I got b& from cuckchan for 14 days for finding the (correct) name of the Charlottesville attacker first… I didn't even do a full dox.

cuckchan mods=fags

Reminder that this numale faggot was hand picked by moot
>>>/cow/143418

That's cause he sucked so much dick and moot loved that he did it all for free. I know he's still around, but he's gone quiet

Clearly they are asspained that Holla Forumsacks are redpilling the rest of the website and their nutball leftist views are becoming the minority. Sounds like the way to get back at them is to ramp that shit up across all boards. Find a subject you know something about, and go post about it from a Holla Forums angle while using Holla Forums memes. Half the time its not even against the rules, I rarely get banned for doing it, if so its like 24h-3d
Everyone should know the cuckchan mods are cucked though, around here.

Mostly I just want to run them out. Either via forcing Hiro to sell the site or forcing people like ABIB off and using that as a warning

Iv'e been permabanned for goreposting during a raid. Every VPN/proxy that iv'e tried has been banned.

How do I ban evade on cuckchan?

Hey, Id love to watch them be rounded up and executed, but you cant always get what you want. That shit cunt Hiro is probably intentionally just baiting people along, saying the opposite of what he orders them to do. If he gave half a fuck, hed just toss them out for ignoring him.

Tell your ISP that you need a new IP for security reasons if you are on a fixed one. Best I got. Its hard to find a VPN that works there.

cuckchan Holla Forums is getting raided big time. Libtard mods Beam and I_AM_ABIB probably are allowing all of it and laughing to themselves.

I generally believe Hiro is just a shit admin who has no clue what they do because he's never there.

Are you stupid or something? Most ISPs will assign you a new IP address if you randomize the MAC of your router and restart the modem.

If this isn't proof the mods are liberals I don't know what is

tavistock

why the fuck is g a t e now tavistock?

Most is not all. Its assumed thats not the case for him, or he simply would have done that already.

This seems like a good way to wedge the community apart, get them ousted, and install our guys in their place. Then, we can selectively prune shit threads and control the narrative over there. Think of it as a long term sting operation.

It all depends on how you frame things. A little smile and sugar goes a long. Hell, I managed to get a furry thread here to 300 posts for crying out loud.

Do we want to use COINTELPRO tactics?

that would require careful planning. That gook is most likely not going to listen. We need to do it in some way that it will affect any attempts he makes at profiting off cuckchan

/irc/fag here. That's not going to happen. Hiro doesn't give a shit and leaves the running of the site to RapeApe. To get to be a janny, you have to have a massive social media profile, so that they can know everything about you. Anonymity on 4chan is a myth.

you must have been banned for hate speech against us then

So then Hiro needs to be forced to sell the site. that's easy enough

We could also start trying to pick off the mods one by one.

>>>/irc/ - for more info.

OH MAN IF ONLY SOMEBODY HAD KNOWN AND TRIED TO WARN YOU ALL MONTHS AGO

OH WAIT

This is also the case of /bant/ mods on cuckchan, I suspect; they wish to push for an /a/n*mefag and leftycuck invasion (which has been successful). Holla Forums is a lost cause; maybe we can colonize /bant/ but it'd take a lot of shitposting

old news is so exciting

Holla Forums is not lost. We can still colonise it by shitposting in massive numbers, until all the newfags leave and all that is left is us.
DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
DO YOU WANT TO USE EVERY TACTIC WE CAN TO TAKE BACK 4/POL/?

All I want is to keep commiecucks at bay in /bant/.

Anyone with a fucking brain left there 3 years ago. Why do you fucking niggers continue to feel the need to talk about it and shit up the board?

Newfag detected.

STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT CUCKCHAN
WE LEFT FOR THE SUPERIOR SITE 3 YEARS AGO
STOP WASTING TIME AND EFFORT CARING ABOUT KIKED UP SHITHOLES

Considering the state of 4/pol/ right now, should we do anything about it?

how new are you faggots to this place? this is a well known fact and has been established a while ago. fuck me this board is now on par with cuckchan

If you don't already know that halfchan has been pozzed to fuck and back, you haven't been around for any longer than a few months at most. The patrician's taste is to create your own pseudochan like a buddy of mine did so we can just post our shit in peace among a group of friends, like 4chan was originally supposed to be.

Modbro I think was actually a janitor. That prickly cactus email was linked to some 20 year old /r9k/ cuck. Either he was LARPing and was a fake, or he was a cuckchan janitor trying to impress his libtard friends

cuckchan Holla Forums will never be lost. Idiots as they are, they will always hold their ground, so I give them props.

Same case on /qa/. Its a bunch of /jp/ spinoffs, mostly ota.ch and our /jp/ here trying to make their own precious 2D/Random board they've so badly wanted. The mods seem them as a way to silence all meta talk.

But this is interesting more I think about it. /bant/ was supposed to be created to get the off topic shit off of Holla Forums. So did the mods give up? Or was one of the managers actually trying something good but the libtard mods hijacked his plans?

Holla Forums harbour can't really be compared to this. It's shitty, but it's not nearly that bad.

Is anyone really surprised? The mods there allow endless biased rule breaking but the moment anons start organizing to do anything minor they rush to SHUT IT DOWN, even when the threads aren't rule breaking. The "Safety Squads" threads were a good example of that.

Reading through this shit was frustrating, I came here specifically because I was sick of hearing this crap. Pity we have to put up with Kikey's shit, but it's still miles better than halfchan.

OP you are genius?

cuckchan hit rock bottom in 2011

Whoever he was, he was also the board owner of Holla Forums. So it's not nothing.

FOR FREE

You fucking autists, Holla Forums it's just a quiet place, 4chan still is the place we can educate people and faggots like you who abandoned it are the reason it is getting infested with queers who are free to spout their shit uncontested.

Easy as fuck to tell you took at least two years before coming here. Go back and stay back you fucking kike.

You stupid fucking nigger, keep spouting your le migration memes about how you left 4chan like a bitch because you couldn't handle some queers barely breaching into it even with kike mods on their side so you had to move to another piece of shit owned by cripple and mason kikes that the only difference is being a way less irrelevant containment cuckshed.

*way less relevant

Yeah, because 4cuck's """""colony,""""" T_D, went so well, right?

It actually did. We need to export our ideals to other communities instead of containing them in an isolated bubble.

This. Isolation is our enemy. We are internationaists.

WE KNEW THIS SINCE THE EXODUS

WHY IS THIS NEWS NOW?

IT'S CUCKCHAN

I really wish Martin Shkreli or Chuck Johnson had bought it, instead of ching chong who blatantly doesn't care.

its so obvious youre a reddit newfag it hurts

Remember that >>>/irc/ exists and had proof that most mods/janis are reddit-tier college liberals for years.

This is literally a word that people use to mock plebbitor antics for years. Not that a kike that can only regurgitate his "we/us/our" and "let me tell you're le newfag" shilling would actually know.

using it unironically is not mocking. its ok newfag we all see you stand out and are laughing at you, consider suicide

I wouldn't doubt if its actually the mods posting lefty rhetoric and bait on Holla Forums over there. Everyone always tells them to fuck off

i browse Holla Forums a lot

However taking back 4cuck Holla Forums is highly redundant, unless we are able to infiltrate the moderation or buy out the site itself and purge the mods(unlikely) nothing is going to happen.
What I meant by Invading other communities is that we spread our message to unsuspecting normals

How does one ironically mock, shitskinned kike can't even say something with sense on his shilling tirade.

He got paid off to sell 4chan to the CIA. It's like the job you pay the mob bosses nephew where he never shows up to work but you have to keep him on the books and keep the pay checks flowing.

look at this faggot go with his t_d tier insults, go back to cuckchan 1.0 and play with your faggy reddit friends

continue to contemplate suicide as a serious option as you are a massive faggot

People actually use /bant/?

its almost comical the lengths you go to defend that you arent a newfag, but continue and ill have fun calling you a faggot

You miserable virgin kike, repeat again how I am reddit newfag ad nauseum for insulating your brown heeb hide, I can go on forever laughing at your payless shilling torment.

if you just admit youre a newfag it can all stop and you can finally put a bullet between your eyes. newfags are the worst kind of cancer in this world and your posting proves that

Of course the shitskin can't answer, his low IQ shilling, downboat sage, and turd skin is all he has.

As long as selling userdata and running donation scams puts him in the black he's not gonna do shit.

Quite a few of the 4chins inner circle come from the same shitting Brooklyn hipster neighbourhoods moot used to live in.

Similar situation here I got 14 days for doxing Alefantis

Are you a 9 year old or just retarded?

The irony of course is that "cuckchan" is even less pozzed than 8ch/pol/ which now is openly moderated by isreal kikes gaslighting the goy and manipulating the board to be purely promoting oily NeoCohen politics, aims and the jewish agenda.

The entire MO of 8ch/pol/ is to ban every jew-wise user out and leave jews dictating every narrative, which is why we're forced to cheer on Trump's jewish team and promote every infiltrating kike and their false flags like the recent car driven by a CIA-kike as /ourguy/.

8ch/pol/ is basically run by kikes who despise whites and want anons to continue promoting every CIA agent out there while marching toward the JWO while pretending every neocohen and crypto is /ourguy/.
Every user that dares expose jewish subversion is banned leaving teams of kikes celebrating every false flag and neochen kike.

Wtf u be sayin? Based jewish turkroach.

It's actually run by kikes that push anybody moderate and not full on "gass all kikes" out. (((They))) want people forced in two extremes. This is meant to be the right wing board where they can keep an eye on us and force us to the extreme end while they push cuckchan to go full alt-left. They fear the brainwashed masses figuring out how many centrists are among Trump's supporters and against the alt left and the "alt right" KKK types

Which means they promote the cartoon 'nazi' caricature the jewish media have spent the last 70 years propagating in their media.

Nationalism is for all, Nigerians in Nigeria, Chinese in China, Iranians in Iran and Italians in Italy.
jews however, can go to Hell.

It has nothing to do with accelerating the jew led race wars in America Europe, the sole purpose of Nationlism was to avoid this conflict being forced on the white race, and acting like KKK kikes is one sure way to stop and neutralise nationalism rising before it can take off.

The mind of a Turk isn't a logical one.

gamertavistock
tavistock
tavistock

holy shit so we went full /alt-left/ with filters now?

Word filtering is for oversensitive faggots. Very fucking lame.

We /alt-left/ queers now.

Look how fast this potentially useful investigation thread was shut down. It's about the guy flashing his badge while patriots get attacked.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137706098#p137717030

I was one of those anons. You found a fat mallninja with a "concealed carry badge" good job

I was actually contemplating this. Some boards, like /gif/, while degenerate, attract a lot of traffic, and are slow enough. If we get a couple of dedicated anons to just post straight white couples having procreation based intercourse, we could change the tide on the amount of degeneracy there. Literal propaganda rush, but subtle enough.

Logic and truth can be a bitch to those mods with their heads up their ass.

got banned for reposting info that fuck that is doxing some of the torch marchers.
this is WAR

>>>/irc/6646
Linking as other thread (duplicate) is being deleted

gamergate :^)

Please tell me you have verifiable archives?

Pic related gets you a lifetime ban lmao

Nigger. Why do you think we left in 2014? If you are going to make a topic, dont post stupid titles and write dumb shit. We fucking know already. Only cuckchan fags are clueless.

Cuckchan is literally ran by goons who are typically liberals and kikes and they abuse the ancient 3rd Global Rule like no tomorrow.

Wait, posting evidence some Hollyjew pedo is abusing his son so hard he engages in sexualised behaviour in public is banworthy?

The cuckmods have no idea about what is and isn't CP.

Y'know, when ImKampfy wants it we can have a book thread once in a while. That is one plus mods have here over cuckchan.

Apparently - I called an OP a fag with the pic and got a perma

Confirming that the holy-wood pedo elite are actually sexually exploiting their kids, I guess?

So the people who banned me for posting the link to report a doxer on Patreon (and subsequently denied the appeal) are leftist retards?

ALMONDS = ACTIVATED

I dont think it is only the mods but some real money or interests involved. Cant really wait to gut them.

Holy shit the yesturdy can sure spout some communist gobbeldy gook at impressive rates.

Still, ImKampfy is shady. He's been known to hang around some well known liberals on Reddit.

Yup. There's a reason shills get to flood Holla Forums all the time. The mods allow it cause they hate Holla Forums and use the excuse of "Its just different opinions if you don't like it you can leave." Anyone think we can try and get one of the mods linked to Antifa?

Hiro's got no ties to CIA. He's just a greedy gook who fucked over 2ch in the past and he's doing it again on cuckchan.

Dumbass manager tried to claim the IRC logs were fake. Notice the amount of damage control and how even cuckchan isn't even buying their garbages

archive.is/UD2Xa

The mods on 4chan can tell the userbase anything and they'll believe it. These logs may or may not be real but that won't change.

moot was hired by google.

moot got millions in investment funds because of 4chan.

one of the mods, invisibro, works for a datamining company funded by Google's Eric Schmidt.

gotnews.com/breaking-this-is-why-hiroyuki_ni-refuses-to-sell-4chan-to-chuckcjohnson/

You aren't allowed to post with a VPN or Tor.

4chan is more compromised than even reddit ever was.

Bump for solid work.

No wonder why newfags are flooding towards here again. Can't blame them when shit like this happens.

If you were talking about Holla Forums I would agree with you.

My ISP (a major one) provides the router (a really shitty one), requires that you use it, and whitelists the MAC address of the router. Change it and you will lose your internet at midnight.

No one believed what that idiot mod was saying. The ones disagreeing was the mod without his tripcode on. The fact that the janitor responded to that thread in less than 4 minutes shows that they are trying to run damage control. If anything it was probably ALTERNATIVE(((one of the managers other than RapeApe))) who came in trying to defend his buddy ABIB

and yes the logs are real, and also no actually people didn't believe the mod at all and were calling him a JIDF shill and a faggot for his double standard.

I actually my ISP range banned twice for calling out the mods directly. That mod was an absolute idiot for even going into that thread. Its even further proof the IRC logs are legit if they were damaging controlling that hard.

archive.is/UD2Xa

Updated archive

Doesn't take much to get banned these days

Holy shit.

RECONQUISTA NOW

Get the fuck out, newfag.

Didn't we already know this after mootwas it moot or the chink? hired a bunch of mods off of tumblr and reddit?

I got banned for going against the PRcuck shilling

It was moot. Hiro kept everyone moot hired.

no shit

Can you ask how Hiro makes his money?

anti-slide against pony shit

Time flies while you're having fun.

Weak, pathetic, beta underman cuckolds that would cry if they met someone of Pol IRL.