Dragon Age Inquisition

Remind me, do we only hate this game because of the SJW antics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2pGngvL6Ro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, user. We hate all videogames, anyway. Didn't you know?

To be honest, I never played it and not because of the SJW shit, but because of how much of a disappointment DA2 was, specially after liking DA:O so much.

That and it sucks
And it retcons even more of the already pathetic "lore"
And all the characters are covered in grease

Maybe people hate it because it's a boring singleplayer MMO

I never played it until today either, for pretty much the same reason. But I found out Morrigan is in the game and she was my favourite character in DA:O si I thought I'd give it a try.

Not fitting in yet.

Did you not even see the quality writing of DA:I webms posted pretty much everywhere?

How can a self-respecting RPG fan even want to play through all that "fuckballs, shitballs, fade, fuck" dialogue?

That's just one dialogue though. Origins also had a couple of clunky examples.

I actually played it recently. The writing is bad, the game has insane amounts of grind, all enemies are just health sponges and the character designs are ugly as sin.
I don't think it was as bad as DA 2, but it's a bad game. If youre gonna play it use mods. You can make the game more tolerable that way.

It's nothing but a grindy collectathon with a nonsensical story, ugly characters, hamfisted agendas and non-choices.

I didn't say I liked Origins.
Origins was also shit.
Origins was just RPG-lite "I wanna be like LoTR" edition

Nah I'm not/pol, thank god, and I take issue with your implication.

I can't remember a single SJWism from my playthrough. I can, however, remember writing that was either childish or uninspired, dramatic moments ending up boring as shit, the head of the circle of magi freezing a man in public because he was mean, enough graphical glitches to make Asscreed Unity look like a model of Q&A testing, tedious MMO gameplay and an utter lack of soul in general. But for quick reference, here are pics related.

Origins had other things that made up for the bad designchoices and made for a relatively enjoyable expirience.

There's literally no redeeming value in Cisquisition that balances out the shit though.

remind me why we came to 8/v/ in the first place?

SJW and terrible writing in general go hand in hand. I'm not gonna comment on the Shrek-looking elf, but also consider the independent black mage womyn who blatantly breaks the laws of magic by freezing people she doesn't like and gets no flak for it.

There's also a fucking goat sim joke.

Reminder that in terms of gameplay

Aarklash Legacy>>>>Shit>>>>>>>Dragon Age Trilogy

Game was somewhat enjoyable if you skipped all the shitty grinding via cheat engine.

Dorian was sjw shit. His storyline is that his big evil mageChristian dad wanted to use blood magic conversion therapy to make him not gay anymore.
It was pure faggot propaganda.

To be fair it was a dick move from dad gayness or not.

No, it's a singleplayer MMO with arbitrary timers that you have to wait for. Even if the writing was Witcher tier I'd still not like it.

Explain how trying to save him from being a genetic dead end and a pozzed degenerate is bad in any way.

You can play it

But you can't enjoy it.

Got it?

It was redeemable at least to the fact that his dad actually did in fact love him.

It's more the "use magical brainwashing to make your son do something" that's bad, not the unpozzing.

I think it wins in the story department too, all the storyfagging in the DA games really isn't very interesting and it gets in the way of the fun more than anything. Aarklash might not be very story heavy or super well written but it knows well enough to keep the story in the background where it belongs.

It's only 1/10th the game of the Witcher 3 tbh. Just play that instead.

For the first bits of the game sure, but then they gave away the super sekrit twist that the guildmaster is a traitor in the loading screen so I'm not too inclined to agree. The characters are pretty interesting though.

No, the game is hated because it is garbage.

The reason why people don't know about DA:I is because of all the hate DA2 got (those threads were one of the funniest all time Holla Forums threads) that DA:I would be even worse than that people didn't even bother to acknowledge its existence.

Also because it had Dunovo no one could pirate it to laugh at it and make OC and by the time it was cracked people had moved on.

1 was good, "loved it"
2 was the worst fucking thing ever
Inq was ok, never finished

Yeah have to agree with his 'we' statement… unless you are a goon/linked from leddit then you shouldn't be here.

dragon age 1 had the gambit system from ff12 and it was great cause no stupid AI and your team does exactly what you want then to do, even dragon age 2 had it and it made some characters actually usable like anders and merril which would be useless with AI. with it gone in dragon age 3 is a huge disappointment

No one seems to bring up the combat in these threads. I could have put up with all the other bullshit if at least the combat was fun. Unfortunately its absolutely fucking horrible.
The game has many many problems but they are minor in comparison to how bad they fucked up the combat system.

No, gameplay's a shit aswell, a thousands steps back from dragon age 2, which was already behind origins. The world is pretty, but too big.

I just did. The combat is godawful. Even Origins with it's incredibly broken mages.

OP wants to ride the bull.

Well that depends. I'm a liberal and have no problem with gays, furries, pedos or whatever degeneracy floats your cock.

I do however hate and despise people who tell me how I should live my life. Enter /pol.

I came here for the wretched hive of scum and villainy and freedom of speech.

kys

Good for you, you handsome rogue you. What the fuck does that have to do with the thread?

Dude, they cheaped the crows and put a strong independent black woman behind antiva security.
Now, the nigress was from rivain, and she used her family to make bonds. So it's rivain that has those links, not antiva. Between antiva and every other country there aren't special relations, antiva never had them.
They sneaked up a nigress JUST for the sake of social justice, and they set her up in the most retarded, lazy way, turning the most dangerous assassins in a group of normal mercenaries.

Also, the qun now accepts transgemders. Although, krem is quite masculine, so you can pretend that they accepted her male-like phisique and not her delusions.

Well, combat was shit, enemies were damagesponges, charachters were shit, writing come of as childish, quest were MMO-fied.

So yes. fag

The combat isn't better or worse than the previous DA-games though.
Actually to be fair DA2 at least had a system where you could set up proper behaviors and casting-routes which was more than DA:O or DA:I had.

BEEEES

Read

Filtered and reported, enjoy your ban.

bees

What? DA:O had tactics, and they were better than the DA2 ones.

DAO wasn't great, but it showed signs that we might get back RPGs in an older style.
Then everything went to shit.

Is EA going to announce a new Dragon Age soon so they need astroturf the IP again?

this isn't a cult user.

I thought all the dragon age games were boring as sin and inquisition was probably the worst of the lot, could never finish any of them.

Ledditor or goon?

On Inquisition, I couldn't create a decent looking character, game ran like ass on high settings, didn't like the boring dialogue trees and quit the game as soon as it actually started

Loved Origins when it came out, Dragon age 2 was okay but pretty lame, and this game was just bollocks and looked shit before I even started playing.

no, it's a genuinely awful game

Begone, cancer.

The one good thing about DA2 was sarcastic Hawke. Instead of refining the system they wasted time to emulate Mass Effect with, they decided to make their Protagonist ambien incarnate.

Then they made everything else worse somehow. Honestly with ME3, DAI, and TOR, ME4 has to be amazing for Bioware to stay afloat, and I don't see that happening.

How one person can be such a fucking cuck is beyond me. It's like you really don't give a fuck about your own people and society.

Libruls don't, it's all about narcissistic individualism, the worship of the self. Nation, volk and culture doesn't matter to them, as long as they can engage in destructive hedonism it's all fine and dandy.

I've seen that before and never thought to ask if it was real or not.
I also forgot to ask what the living fuck a games framerate has to do with the quality of storywriting and how can anyone, even with the IQ of a brain dead retard think that those two things are connected.

No it's pretty repetitive, the multiplayer even more so, the combat is easy and shallow even on the hardest difficulty, the characters are very 2 dimensional and lack depth. The choices also seemed to lack impact for the most part with about 10 or so throughout the entire game maybe killing off a character you may or may not have liked or making some impact between aligning with magic users or non-magic users to no effect.
The ending is probably shit too. I lost interest in the game when I got this desert to explore and got my progress blocked by some toxic gases that I had to get my soldiers to build a bridge through for me, I think the game forced me to wait for 30 minutes or something for it. Then it turns out there was fucking nothing but more pointless quests and the same npcs I'd already been fighting behind it.

I think the most interesting part was some ball I went to with a murder mystery plot going on but even then it struggled to keep my interest.
Also when the tutorial/chapter 1 ended and I got to the big keep in the mountains, and also where I realised I was Jesus or something. That felt pretty good.

Also because Bioware makes shit games.

Single player MMO

No, we hate it because it's a godawful piece of shit with horrible writing (even excluding the tumblr pandering), shit graphics, shit models, shit balance, and because it plays like a fucking MMO without having a single feature that makes MMO gameplay bearable.

Not really, DA:I is a good game.

But to be honest, this game is the primordial example of how this whole SJW progressive trend in media damages itself. Point case, Sera.

It's an MMO trying to be a single player game.

I'm sure thats why the final cutscene of mass effect 3 was a series of 1st page google imagesearch results, political opinions not creator incompetence.

Jesus, how can anyone thing that's attractive. She's probably the ugliest motherfucker to ever appear in a game. Knife ears are supposed to be good looking.
Oh also Cisquisition has been in a near permanent state of "on sale" on the PSN and probably xbox as well since about 2 months post release.
It isn't just us who think it's shit. Hell, even EA won't release sales numbers for it because it performed so badly.

It just so happens that leftists are by and large incompetent clowns.

you got a few good replies, here's your (You).

She's kinda cute tbh

You my man need better taste

if by "need better taste" you meant commit suicide I agree

Lucky for him the elfpig exists in real life.

Pretty interchangeable to be honet

i can't relate to society at all, so how can i give a fuck about it?

Didn't Inquisition sell the most copies of any BioWare game?

They claimed that based on "hours played"
EA never released how many units sold, which honestly is a pretty bad indicator

You need to go back.

I think there are two reasons why Bioware is still alive today. The first is that there aren't many studios left for EA to eat up like the old days thanks to devs relentless pursuit of graphics to the point where they've screwed themselves financially. The second is that Bioware is an extremely controversial studio, so closing it down will guarantee every game """journalist""" to come swooping down with a torrent of bad press for EA being misogynistic, racist, etc.

I know I'm replying to a bait thread, again
But why couldn't the fag wizard just get married and have an heir and still do gay shit on the side?
"Beards" are a thing, guys can stay in the closet and be buttpirates on the downlow, like having a fag
mistress
In origins the fucking player character could be Alistair's mistress.
How did bioware writers become so retarded?

Because lineage and bloodlines(or at the very least, being forced into sexual reproduction for the sake of them) are seen as the oppressive bygones of more barbaric civilizations these days. Look at any story where a princess is in an arranged marriage but is swept away by some dashing rogue or pauper to marry him. This isn't hard to understand.

I don't even like Cisquisition but you're just being retarded.

Quality BioWare writing coming through.

women can still make you happy even if you're gay
just not sexually
and with that in mind, what makes it different than a regular marriage?

i hate this game not because of the SJW bullshit but because it plays like it was written by a four-year-old. If you want any examples, just watch a video of Sera saying or doing literally anything, or Uglyface Tumblrwizard whatever his name was talking about anything.

Being a faggot basically guarantees nobody will ever take your claim that the child is yours as legitimate.

It's a perfect recipe for getting you and your whole family slaughtered in a dynastic dispute.

The fact BioWare and the likes of you can't grasp the very basics of feudal society, or how it worked, doesn't surprise me.

Not him, but the retard here is you. The practice that user described has been done in various cultures for centuries. There'd nothing retarded about it.

that's not true at all, though

You're talking out of your ass. France has had butthole loving kings with heirs, because they did all their buttfucking with male prostitutes.

This is the reason homosexuals are mentally ill.

this happened in many countries for hundreds of years and continues to happen today user

Ah, and here we have the faggot that will undoubtedly drum up Greece as the gotcha example of how homosexuality was tolerated.

What the mentally ill freak of nature doesn't understand is that Greeks and Romans didn't view sex as we, or people in the middle age, do.

Sex was about power, a woman was viewed as subhuman because she was the one taking it in the ass, ditto for slaves. There was little more shameful than a free man willingly being the bottom bitch to another man, that was basically a guaranteed way to make yourself into a social pariah.

I recommend you come out of the closet, get rejected by your family, then proceed to tie a noose and do the gene pool a favor.

We're talking about Ancien Regime France faggot, not Ancient Greece.

you seem frustrated

And that's even fucking worse.

Greek city states could get away with fucking slaves and little boys in the ass, though a guy keeping at it for too long would raise eyebrows, but not a feudal society where a clear line of succession is everything. They didn't persecute faggots merely because they are disgusting subhumans, they did it because any man that was known to be one instantly made the legitimacy of his whole dynasty suspect.

This is the fundamental fact you oven dodger do not understand. And please, keep whatever leftists historical revisionism, based on mere rumor or speculation, you can dig up out of the discussion. I don't want to laugh at you any more than I have to.

And you lack any sort of argument.

What a surprise.

you're not making an argument, champ
there's nothing to argue
you're just stomping your feet and angrily saying shit everyone knows

You can be three things in Holla Forums, an alt right religious zealot, an alt right non religious zealot or a secretly gay alt right non religious zealot that only shows up when shota is being dumped.

I'm not a leftist you historically illiterate moron. I'm just pointing out you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oy vey

you're doing literally the same thing bud

Inquisition is to dragon age what feigbusters is to ghostbusters-including how they marketed it

That """guy""" on the right side of the first image looks like his head's been photoshopped on

reddit pls

They're alive because their brand and IPs still have some worth to them.

Considering that everyone with the resume to find a job elsewhere has already jumped ship, the obvious lack of budget and amateur work put into Inquisition, on top of the fact EA cares so little about BioWare's public image anymore that they'd let an openly racist currynigger spew his vitriol on his official account, I pretty much guarantee you they'll fuck them over after ME4 flops.

They might not shut them down because their brand is still recognizable enough, but they'll be stuck making f2p MOBAs for the rest of their days.

I frankly think nobody gives a fuck anymore. I haven't see any serious coverage of ME4, let alone them trying to drum up the Curry Thunder as the next RPG virtuoso.

It's hideous, combat is boring and the plot is moronic and padded out with the most lazy sidequests known to man. Yes we hate it solely because of the tranny qun, the conservative dad from the murderrape kingdom and fucking Sera.

It actually sold worse than Origins.

This is what Holla Forums actually believes. Now be sure to tell everyone why reddit is shit for being a big circle jerk and how that never happens on Holla Forums>>10427760

Gamergate, but the banned 4cucks will try to deny that as much as they can. This place was a desolate hell before goobergate

That codex has been in the game since Origins, though its been played the fuck out in DA:I for muh feminism. Before, SJWs were crying about how this codex proved origin's treatment of women was sexist- now that EA has Bioware by the balls, that codex is now their rallying call for "bioware is so feminist friendly!".

[spoilers]dont remind me of the shithole that was the 360 version. The AIs kept killing themselves or glitching into walls, quests were broken with every new update, and unlike Origins or 2 at points, there were no other ways around a shit team and broken quests. PC version was only better with mods. [/spoilers]

Hilarious

If we were, wouldn't you have said >we too?

Literally this, sjw pandering, lore rape and bad devs+ pr teams.

Wow, i fucked up the spoilers. I need to sleep.

Gay too: fuck your pride, fuck your agenda and fuck tolerance.

youtu.be/Z2pGngvL6Ro
Death of Bioware when?

Almost everything about it was shit.

Doesn't this game have cat people who treat you like shit if you don't worship trannies? fukken lol

I'm not sure which BioWare game you're actually talking about since they are all like that.

There are horned people, who in the first game, were stated to treat women like second class citizens and keep mages in chains
But suddenly in cisquistion these same horn fags are welcoming to trannies
Bioware is retarded

And it's clear that some (((people))) on the bioware team has a tranny fetish because they forced a trap wizard into the comics too

Bioware started being shit when they thought that they were better than the shows, and books they were ripping off.

Stellar writing BioWare. Bravo.

Okay.

Now compare that to the activity NMS threads receive.

Anyone who thinks DAO was actually good can fuck off and die

virgin detected
nobody would ever put up with women if it wasn't for sex

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Reddit

Disgusting

You'll be disappointed, Morrigan's in the game pretty much just to show up, talk about how the plot set up with her and her god baby is null and void, then she talks about the Warden a little bit, then fucks off, having contributed nothing of value to the plot or game itself.

Qunari are Muslims, it makes more sense than you think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

I haven't played DA:I but but DA2 is secretly right-wing, somebody on the team did this 100% intentionally (I don't think Gaider was in on the joke)
Mages are pretty clearly supposed to be an allegory for gays (some of Anders' dialogue makes it really obvious), and then when you add on top of that the Qunari immigrant community that refuses to assimilate and then chimps out over a book, it gets really blatant
It's hard to believe that this game both got released and became beloved by shitlibs, until you remember that shitlibs don't actually like playing games and probably didn't play this (even the ones who worked on it. I'd bet money Jennifer Hepler never finished a playthrough of DA2).

It's too bad it's such a shitty game and all the characters suck.

Cuck detected. Dehumanizing women is the first step towards extinction.

Well, you got it.

Bad gameplay
Bad dialogues
Bad story
Enough to hate an RPG, SJWs or not.

For me it was that almost every character they introduced was unlikable which might not have been that bad, but you can't screw them over like you could in the previous games.

The lack of healing could have been a interesting idea though but not in the open world they created. If it was more linear like origins it could have worked a lot better.

specifically they're supposed to be the Ottomans
especially with their constant warring against the "fallen Empire"

Been trying to get back into Origins (with DLCs) for old times sake, but I've played through all of the origins and know all of the endings.
Anyone have ideas? Or other games that are better than origins?

Depends on what you're looking for. What did you like most about Origins? What made it appealing to you? If you haven't played the Infinity Engine games you should try them.

Icewind Dale series
Temple of Elemental Evil
Baldur's Gatetbh I think they're overrated

The game suffers from:
a) horrible gaymeplay
b) as other anons said, childish writing
c) dead zones

expanding:
a) combat is uninspired trash. The most complex it ever gets is positioning if you're a rogue. Companions do not need managing, even on nightmare or w/e the highest difficulty was called. Just bubble your melee, use abilities on cd and spam autoattack. The only time combat becomes satisfying is in the last DLC where you can knockback horned-muslims off cliffs and shit.

b) the main storyline consists of a stereotypical villain who's essentially a lich. Despite the main villain being integral to the lore, this is only touched on twice: one in a recording left by cory and again in the main storyline where you use your pet faggot to find his true name. Cory is as fleshed out as an 80s cartoon villain.
The DLC was not terrible, specifically the last one. Solas is retarded but at least the music was good.
The characters are forgettable and pretty forced. Worst of all, the game forces you into playing as the good goy or the bad goy. Actually acting like a commander/herald/leader will cause your companions to act like children instead of soldiers.

c) the biggest sin, even greater than the shitty writing, is the god damn lack of effort they put into the zones. The zones are empty containers consisting of fetch quests and anything important is relegated to the main storyline (e.g. crestfall). The zones are empty, dead husks.
This is what really bugs me about the game. The zones are large and look great. The devs are just as retarded as the wow devs as they have their own garrison, the command table, and the content that could have been in the zones are instead deferred to nameless soldiers you dispatch via war table missions and wait x hours for them to complete. Pathetic.

The game is unsalvageable trash.

I loved the satisfaction you'd get going through loophples instead of going through the obvious to get a result. Ffor example, Branka's suicide is much more satisfying than just siding with Caradin because the opportunity to presented itself conveniently.
The landsmeet and Amarathine can be fun because of that, but you can make a hardened Alistair marry Anora and keep Loghain alive so many times before it gets boring.
I also liked how you can play origins with different perspective, like a dwarven andrastian who supports what is established vs a human mage who is disgusted by the outside world.

Thank you, i'll try your suggestions out.

Same for you, I'll try those out i'm fine with overrated as long as they're good.

You'll probably love Baldur's Gate then, in a lot of ways Dragon Age was a watered down BG