Dailystormer domain registration pulled

It seems that google has deregistered Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.com, despite it being payed for four years. Should we be concerned? Is this even legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikechan.org/pol/
propublica.org/article/spurned-by-major-companies-the-daily-stormer-returns-to-the-web
archive.is/4vAWI
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/18/daily-stormer-infamous-neo-nazi-site-resurfaces-lo/
archive.is/C9egl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's worse than that. Cloudflare pulled their account too. Holla Forums is also dependent on Cloudflare. We need to discuss alternatives just in case SHTF.

I heard Anglin is going to be suing jewgle. Also, we have a thread on this.

Are there any good alternatives to Cloudflare? Anglin was a fuckin retard to move his domain to Google

Retard or genius?

This is what the free market allows kikes to do. When kikes control giant monopolies like Alphabet, the free market won't do anything to stop them from destroying their ideological enemies or goyim who know.

I think he wasn't intending to have google disable the domain as a publicity stunt, I don't think he was counting on them going full commie and pulling his registration, and then having cloudflare pull his account

madman

If there are alternatives to 8ch, then 8ch survives. If there are no viable alternatives to 8ch, then it gets shut down, and Holla Forumsacks dispersed.

Either way, a robust resistant set of cross-linked alternatives will likely have to be built. The only question is before or after 8ch gets genocided.

We already have several bunkers ready. .pl and endchan are blackpilled goon honeypots, meg chan is alright as a clearnet site, but idk if they can handle the load nor the inevidable ddos. NNTP sounds like a good place to go, and Zerochan is alright but its currently filled with a small population of leftists. The last two seem the best. Finally there's irc.

It was requested.

Come join us
kikechan.org/pol/

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

testan

endchan?

>kikechan.org/pol/
2hu-ch? meguca?

nextchan?

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

lmoa wtf I made this board.

4chon faggots seem to all be degenerates obsessed with trannies, last time I looked at their board here and on .pl

Oh fuck off and take this shit to the other Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack thread already, Holla Forums has warned Anglin before in other threads about not hiding his WhoIs because the anonymizing service registrar can seize the domain on a whim, the reason it was seized is because the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack popularity exploded and they wanted to shield the populace from it. Most of the traffic was linked traffic and not google search result traffic.

Google got perfect insight in Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shacks analytic because the retard used Google Analytics when he could have used Piwik instead which would have given them far more insight into longtail keyword research and for more PR2/3+ links which GA blocks and doesn't allow anyone to see. Secondly the data remains in your hand. I'm against the use of analytics all together.

We just got shown again why you register a domain under your own name and not use anonymizing services, otherwise they can steal your domain. Andrew made his identity public, there was no reason whatsoever to use a middle man whois service.

It's going to take you years to get that domain back, if not over a decade, they will stall the court on all sorts of technical judicial bullshit intentionally all the way up to the SC, meanwhile you won't win the battle because you'll get lawyer fees up the ass.

He'd probably be better off changing the name somewhat.

How do I create other bunker? Can I install on the second hand pc or server?

Steemit

propublica.org/article/spurned-by-major-companies-the-daily-stormer-returns-to-the-web
archive.is/4vAWI

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/18/daily-stormer-infamous-neo-nazi-site-resurfaces-lo/
archive.is/C9egl

its back up under a .lol domain
the new Cloudflare alternative BitMititavistock supports free speech and will not be deplatforming them
8ch should migrate there tbh. fuck cloudflare
the powerless media is giving anglin free advertising kek

Why hasn't anyone gone after infowars for their vaccine denying after the public anti-vaccine freakout ?

Did zeronet ever become something? Is it just waiting for critical mass of users to take off?