DO YOUR PART

I have the next news story but I need you help. In this video there are multiple instances of counter protesters attacking and instigating violence against peaceful and passive protesters.
NONE OF WHICH HAVE NAZI FLAGS OR INSIGNIA!!!
I need help breaking these instances into short clips that be easily shared to social media and news outlets.

I will list the times of important clips, some directly identifying counter protesters attacking peaceful and passive protesters on video. Face and everything.

From Ruptly livestream of event prior to the killing of a counter protester.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bftlvh1qs

Keep in mind there is not a single swastika to be seen this entire time.
2:03:30 2:03:58 - Non violent passive protesters get objects thrown at them with no police protection to be seen.

Now this one is very important 2:04:02 Full shot of counter protester (yet to be identified) throwing object at protesters.

2:06:50 Counter protesters advance, protesters leave quietly and peacefully as asked to so nicely by the crowd.

2:11:24 Police line is finally formed around protesters from advancing crowd to allow protesters to pack up and drive away safely.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!
2:34:00 Protesters start surrounding and blocking off cars trying to leave as asked by counter protesters.
2:34:01 Car sees safe opening in crowd to escape safely.
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
2:35:17 BEGINNING OF ATTACKS ON CARS TRYING TO PEACEFULLY AND SAFELY LEAVE.

POLICE TAKE NO ACTION

This shit is important no matter what side you are on.

the only reason these people were not attacked is because they were armed yet didn't draw once even after attacks

bump

I'll download and upload the mp4 here so that anons can break it down.

In the mean time, shill the operation at cuckchan.

God's work as I'm already seeing reports of "nahtzees were way worse" and such.

bump

okay

interesting video evidence of the scene before.

too bad the DNC is behind this one deep down.

the narrative needed to change…how long until the next event?

it's been a while since there was an unarmed black man shot by cop…

perhaps that's the fuel the DNC/MSM fire really needs.

Step 1. youtube-dl

Step 2. ffmpeg

Step 3. upload webms

If you don't have both tools you're fucking up. Get 'em.

Thank you. I'll try to get that done when I am able but I am currently very busy.

bump

Not your personal army summerfag. Webm it

uploaded the full video in standard defintion, feel free to cut the relevant parts:

https ://ufile.io/fxsro

Shut up kike.

So here is the car being attacked as it's fleeing.

A face that time will never forget.

Noticed that too.

These people are disgusting, I don't feel bad that they were hit.

great job. now to get it trending. Wish we were all Russian bots then this would be a whole lot easier

Anyone get the clip of the guy throwing the object @ 2:04:02?

I love that they start clapping for destruction of property of the people they themselves asked to leave. Will we see this on the news? I doubt it

Quality is much better on this one but the bitrate is sort of absurd, it might lag if you try and stream it.

amazing work. slow mo was a great idea. Not sure if an identification of the individual will be possible but solid evidence against the current narrative none the less

Webm

for easy webms, use this
www.clipconverter.cc/

and download 'webm for retards' to edit it

Post with #altleft

I hope I see this shit on Tucker soon