Escape From Tarkov

Some gameplay from the alpha, testers are not allowed to make videos about it so it'll probably get nuked soon, the game looks alright

second video: youtube.com/watch?v=ug-GXKHAvw8

bump ;_;

The graphics looks like indie shit made with unity or unreal shitengine. What engine is this game on?

The gloves look pretty bad, its just like the fags that moded SoC putting that horrible black glove intead of the original ones which was a thousand times cooler looking and you see veins and shit. Also i think you have no body? Thats fucking unaceptable

Yeah who needs actual protection for your hands as you're handling weapons and fighting your way trough dangerous places full of rusted metal and million other things that can pierce your skin and cause infection if not treated propely, it's cooler to show off your cool ass veins.

Nice, but it's a mmo with pay to get better shit and large stash.

it is when the gloves are the same no matter what suit you put on

I am expecting nothing but P2W mmo bullshit and Russian bias, just like all other Ruskie MMOs.

I was pretty interested until I found out that it was an online game. I'd still probably check it out but I was hoping that this would be the next STALKER

reminder that full game is 110 €

Watched a few minutes, looks scenario based with persistent global inventory, basically slav Vindictus if any of you are familiar with that game.

Not sure if it's going to be any good, already expecting Asian-autism tier grinding with it being scenario based. But since it's still an alpha, could change in the future.

Hell man, just look at this guys inventory and see how many fucking rubles he already has.
Fuckin gooks

Nope

doesnt it have an offline mode? the guy in the video always checks that

i've seen other videos and i think you can select your spawn point or something,

what? it's 45 dollars in their page

whats with both this and stalker having this weird nonsmooth camera movement? i always get dizzy after a while in games where this happens. i can't explain it but its like the mouse aiming feels like its always too high, even when set to minimum values. very choppy camera

Is there going to be PVE or is it only PVP ? Gun customization look real fucking neat but if it ends up being trash like DayZ&co I'll just pass.

So is this supposed to be like stalker or more like one of those PvP survival games?

Wouldn't it be easier to make a short 8 hour or so single player NOT STALKER?

i dont know tbh, i mean if you read in the video it lets you play offline only, but it also says that it is for alpha testing, i hope they keep the option to play offline

more iron sight shooters. isn't this what you want? It's just like Stalker Holla Forums! You know, your favorite iron sight shitter game :^)

You're complaining about graphics in an alpha video.
I bet you really liked Star Wars™ Battlefront™

What did he mean by this

they are all very samey and boring

Give up already.

its one of those survival games
full disclosure, i already preordered the game and i am in alpha - ask me any questions if you want and i'll answer them

basically the idea is there are a couple of "raids" where you spawn into a map with other players and AI, and you have to make it to the exit of the map, if you die, you lose everything on your person. there are 3 factions, BEAR, USEC, and Scavs - scavs are going to be ai controlled or if your low on actual gear to take into a raid, you can play as scav, where you spawn in with random weapons - basically fodder for both of the other factions players.

i've always wanted a multiplayer stalker type game, ray of hope looks a ways off, and survarium is shit (i put money into that too, unfortunately) so i'm really hoping this project turns out well.

the game is PvP with PvE elements.
there are going to be some ai on the maps, with gear and weapons that you can kill.
the game is a story driven game, so exploration is encouraged, finding clues to the story and shit too

mmo features are really just the factions and clan things i think, its not really an "MMO" persay, anymore than the division could be considered one.

its on unity… yeah… that unity.

Is it P2W?
And what's wrong with Ray of Hope?

if you consider "preorder bonus" pay to win - yes, otherwise, they have said there will be no microtransactions. they did say they want to add dlc to expand the story
i find it pretty hard to make a survival game like this pay to win - when you die you literally lose everything on your person and the plebians can pick your corpse clean and make off with your loot.

fun fact… there is a radiation gauge and toxicity gauge - possible mutant dlc please?

Can random (not weapons or gear) loot be used for anything?

not implemented in alpha, but the win state as one of the BEAR faction or USEC faction is to escape
i believe as a scav you just have to SURVIVE, you only get to keep the stuff you pick up, not the stuff you spawn with… i might have read it wrong though.

Apparently they have a dev from stalker working on the game, rumor has it one from metro too. game sorta gives me a Misery sort of feel to it in that every single engagement gets your blood pumping because everything you worked so hard for can be undone with a single bullet. and speaking of misery…

to answer you ray of hope question - Ray of Hope + CoP + Misery is the only answer, when that is possible, let me know.

oh shit i misread your question. im bumping the fuck out of this thread involuntarily
the random loot you find is used to barter with certain vendors. so example, you want to buy this sick ass stock adapter for your ak? i dont want your fucking rubles, gives me some condensed milk and a couple of euros (there are multiple currencies - euros, dollars, and roubles - as well as all items being barterable)

RIP gooktester