Stopping the propagation of SJW thought

I will say first I have none of the required skills to do this, that's why I'm looking for your autism.

We must stop SJWs, Antifa, and Feminists from conversing and expanding upon their beliefs. To do this we must start small, we must block access to, delete, or spam into submission their most 'radical' blogs and news sources. From then on I feel we must move on to the more traffic gathering blogs and spam them, as I imagine deleting or blocking access would incur actual police/FBI/CIA action. We could also send arguments and informative links to attempt to convert them. From then on I feel it would be best to simply argu our way into the media itself, garnering support from the people. I hope some of you can put this into action. Thanks,

Holla Forumsiticalactivist

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoshButler/status/898052893630058496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or get off your ass and stick 1000s of confederate flag stickers fucking everywhere. Stop signs, light poles, electric boxes. They can't possibly remove them all. Just stick them high up so the cunts and manlets can't scratch them off in a fury.

They want the confederacy back then by god you should meme the fucker back to life

White people will feel more comfortable being racist if they see racist icons everywhere is all I'm saying. And seeing them suddenly pop up by the 1000s will scare a sufficient number of SJWs

Attacking the radical sites is pointless. Radical sites generally preach to the converted, and radicals will always find a way to reconvene.

Copy and attach a normie meme to it as well.

THE SOUTH REMEMBERS

While it is true they preach to the converted, their beliefs are fundamentally based upon lies. Lies without support eventually become outed by the truth. If we can take their podium out from them, and keep it from them, many will fall and slowly become at least normie tier.

They tried doing the same to us for decades, and only now just recently realized that it was a waste of time. The same would happen in reverse. Attempting to subvert or remove a radical's right to speech only radicalizes them further. Think of the shilling here and how effective it is, it would be the same for them as well.

You cannot suppress, convert, or otherwise incapacitate a radicalized enemy. You can only destroy them.

SJW are the creatures of the mainstream leftist media.
When a young girl is being told 24/7 that men are rapists, and that norms are illegitimate, only then can she become that fat, blue-haired dyke.
Now add to that the narrative that mean whiteys are on the rise, and you've just got your SJW.

It takes different strategies to redpill or neutralize an SJW, whether the SJW is female or male.
Males are brain receptive to the jewish question, because males like to understand power and be part of it. Try 'who is behind this propaganda', show them the names, the quotes.
For Females ; I think it largely depends on whether they are in a conservative or liberal environement. I don't have a cure-all.

What sites/forums do they congretavistock? Some have been lurking for too long and would like to contribute with some intel.

The left control the education and the media which includes entertainment industry, those are the main source of their cancer and thus this is where people have to place their attention. Kill the media with pozzed education and those retards will become irrelevant. I bet you nobody gives a fuck about their shitty 'radical' blogs besides other leftists and at this point I don't trust you. No person can be this dumb to think that 'blocking' shitty and irrelevant blogs can accomplish something when million of people are getting brainwashed on daily basis by the media, education or entertainment industry. Not sure if you're just naive or just worded your post badly.

Besides, to 'convert' retards themselves successfully you should do so in real life and they have to really hate their lives to the point that they would like to change what, in turn, would mean they aren't totally blinded by their narcissism, mental illness or just propaganda they were consuming for their entire life. Without it you'll get absolutely no results unless you use hypnosis. You can't cure a wound just by swearing at it after all, can you? Majority of those people are mentally ill, user, most likely because of terrible treatment by their parents, teachers and bullies.

Anyway, right now there is a perfect opportunity to bring the defeat of the media closer and funnily this shitstorm in US was caused by kikes themselves. Guess they really forgot how to work effective due to lack of major resistance in America. If you want to do something, use it while you can and don't waste it, there are plenty of good threads with suggestions on Holla Forums in case you don't know what to do.

No forget the fucking blogs and bullshit, that's hacking at the branches of evil. The root is the MSM and educational institutions. Strike them there.

(checked)
This. These people are the problem. It's not going to be accomplished by digital means, it's going to be accomplished by digits.

Fatigue is setting in for the normies honestly. I see many lib girls on goybook posting how they are interested in attending anti white rallies. Only problem is no one is responding anymore than maybe a few likes or 1 or 2 comments. This may not seem like a big deal to men, but I think it's a step in a slightly better direction that these shriekers aren't getting as much validation from men anymore, which is what they actually want. Not many girls want to attend these things just to attend. It's all about being seen doing so and being praised for it. If that stops, then they will.

We have the truth on our side, we don't need kike communist shut it down antics, just get them told.

wew. shills shills shill. so you faggots are saying some of us should NOT do what we can for the cause and investitavistock where these terrorists congretavistock and plan? Yall gonna get the rope

Bump

Where do these antifa low T tranny fags shitpost and plan? We need to infiltrate and observe.

>>>/reddit/
Or at least fucking lurk, you idiot.

What the fuck are you trying to say you fucking kike shill?

Damn, didn't even notice that at first. I know that OP is bound to be a faggot, but it's a new low.

JIDF pls go

bump

Who knows where Antifa plan and congre tavistock online

Maybe on basic normalfag social media, because they don't get banned from there? You know, I must suspect that you are OP, and you just switched to TOR. I don't want to believe that we have not one, but two idiots here who are so retarded that they think it's possible to win a cultural war by playing le anonymoose and haxoring minor leftist blogs. No, you have to either publicly stand up for what you believe in, or slowly spread your ideology so that others will stand up instead of you.

This. I think it'd be useful to determine their assessments of the current situation. Do they think they're winning? Losing? Are they getting sick of screeching about everything. Since they're all special snowflakes and women I can imagine them complaining about even their own groups is prevalent.

You're a fucking idiot.

The only way to stop this is redpilling the general public not public stunts that make you look like a college kid being a faggot.

Leftists only believe in POWER. All the social shit is window dressing. Usually around election time.

Not possible. They're done for. Consult Yuri on the matter.

As for spam, it's a waste of time. Better to hack and rm sites.

All of them.

Censorship is the SJW weapon.
Normalfags resist the redpills because they are not experiencing the effects of true sjw commie jew dictatorship (esp. inside ga.ted communities).
Instead of hunting the lard boars, try fishing. Give them reel. More rope for that day.
When that day comes I won´t be helping them.

Lads, I need some help on twatter. I started defending pauline Hanson for wearing the burqa in parliament (it triggered a bunch of libtards naturally). Anyway, I got in a debate with this huff post faggot who just dismissed me as "get lost champ".

Then all these wine mums started liking his tweet but there is no rational debate? What's new?
twitter.com/JoshButler/status/898052893630058496

halp

I don't know if your picture/name is real in that screenshot but I'd advise posting any info like that on any Holla Forums m8