Previous Thread: archive.is/gxhhu

thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

TS1-TS4
- modthesims.info/
- sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
TS1
(anonymous.apk)
(Complete collection. If you want mods, goto TSR or google it, it's like the first
5 links)
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J6tdQjStiDbzlQbzRxMVpyQjQ/view?usp=sharing
TS2
- trappingcrushes.tumblr.com/
TS3
- mysims3blog.blogspot.com/
TS4
- mysims4blog.blogspot.com/
ADULT 18+
- sexysims.info/
- loverslab.com/forum/54-the-simlab/
- cmarnyc.blogspot.com/

TS3
- forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/362585/complete-legacy-challenge-list
TS4
- simscommunity.info/the-sims-4-challenges/

pastebin.com/aWC3Nc0T
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyivmPslqRVwU8eRLcY1a_SGFrdQ4qEVI1Oee3mXdTA/edit?usp=sharing

loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/

loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/

Other urls found in this thread:

game.ali213.net/forum-956-1.html
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6g_NArb68F7X3dIQ1dzZFlBN2M
gpl.ea.com/sims3.html
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/459-sims-3-general-thread/page-4#entry97317
thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4770267
modthesims.info/download.php?t=576039
pastebin.com/mM9fkQma
pastebin.com/8thP4Wcp
swirlgoodies.tumblr.com/post/140705891801/cazy-unofficial-female-all-ages-toddler
swirlgoodies.tumblr.com/post/139678187119/artemis-sims-fixes-of-stealthic-hairs-female
swirlgoodies.tumblr.com/post/130026079919/ade-taylor-female-teen-elder
simsvip.com/2016/08/29/rumor-sims-4-modders-find-evidence-toddlers-game-files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TS2=TS1>TS3>TS4

What do I do with her?

but if it's arranged in terms of how fast mods are coming out for it

TS4>TS3>TS2>>>TS1

It also has way less people on its dev team

and it only has 2 expansions, the 3rd one's coming. The rest are stuff packs and DLC

The answer is simple. Throw her into the pool.

Knock her up anyway and then do . Be sure to take lots of screenshots and send them to the guy, too.

Uh… those are *game* packs you shitlord

You need to keep in mind the previous Sims games came out some years ago, so obviouslty the mod development has slowed down

I know

In the process of it right now

Does this game things like silver/copper diamond bars, etc, that you can find/craft and collect like 3 or whatever?
I spent so much time just digging fucking holes in my back yard stacking rare metals in my house all over the place. Was the only thing I enjoyed.

Will have to postpone the Lydia death until tomorrow, I got to go to bed.

Stay alive yall

Anyone else have old Fakes to share?

You can find collectables but they respawn in the exact same spot every day, it's all RNG based to and as far as I know not a single one of them besides plants are used to make anything.

I hate how in 4 it's actually is like that.
In 3 they atleast spawn in the vicinity of the collectable-item marker thingy so it's not in the _EXACT_ same spot everytime but close to it.

So apparently this ali123 forum has all the latest sims 4 patches/DLC, but the post with them requires signup
so if someone wants to take one for the team and try, please do. i tried signing up and it never went through properly. when it did it refused to let me sign in.
game.ali213.net/forum-956-1.html

Also I really don't get why the hell she was happy before running to the crapper because of morning sickness

God dammit Miriam

Enjoy that ayylmao rape.

I will, but I enjoy it mostly because the ayys aren't abducting liongrill for a change

You had one job OP..one job.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B6g_NArb68F7X3dIQ1dzZFlBN2M

Also Games4TheWorld has them, and no signup required

nope, their latest update is from march.
ali123 just updated to today's patch and the latest stuff pack.

sleep deprivation is a real fucker

You would think for a buff chick her body would be thicker

sims has always been terrible about representing muscle

best you can do (in 3) is download body sliders like arm and leg thickness and stuff like that, and stack it on top of the muscle slider

so, uh… do expansion and DLC packs severely hinder sims 4's performance as well? is it like 3 all over again or can you actually just install stuff without a second thought?

Not from what I can tell. TS4 is a lot better optimized than TS3

The pool is ready

thats a fucking tiny pool

You don't need a big pool to kill someone in

Maybe she's just got mental issues.

Either that or she's a meathead who thinks she's getting fat and is trying to give herself an eating diorder

I swear this game keeps on fucking up my saves no matter what. Can't even load my fucking saves without it hanging after loading into the world. Doesn't even get to use more than 2,000,000K worth of memory before it hangs.

Which game is it that fucks up your saves? What mod?

Well for one, I have every single expansion for Sims 3, including the stuff packs. It's probably kinky world, but it also could be the fact that I cleared the cache and shit started fucking up immediately after. I don't know. All I know is that I can't play the game now cause it keeps on fucking hanging a few seconds after I load into the world. Shit's really pissing me off too, since I've followed the steps to help stop these types of happenings, supposedly.

nigga..

Supposedly a lot of the new Patreon builds have been fucking the game up something fierce

It's kinkyworld. I had this problem with one specific save even though all my other saves run fine with a tweaked version of the Patreon build. Your best bet is to run a smaller world that isn't bloated with ridiculous shit and try again (and don't use the families that are affected) or roll back to the old public December release if you aren't using that already.

This

It's hard to let go, user.

If you can't even run it on a smaller world would you be willing to downgrade back to the pubscrub release?

At least it's not black

Though for some reason I have the urge to smack that smug fucking grin off its little face

Looks black to me, time to delete it off the lot.

Maybe in terms of facial features, but all babies in ts4 basically have the same face

I'm gonna make Miriam and Rick raise the little brat, and possibly make Lydia's ghost harass them

There is no escape

Jesus fucking christ

T== ==H== ==I== ==C== ==C
H
I
C
C

I like how big boobs in ts4 don't look like implants

well fuck. Have a lewd in exchange for no bully

Speak English pavement ape.

Just 2 hours left and bye-bye jaundice she-hulk

#DicksOutForLydia

I can't tell if those are supposed to be leafs/petals or pink slime.

Those are flower petals

Here's the tombstone

You can't see it but the epitaph reads "dicks out for harambae"

More like you can't read it because it's in different language.

Did you know that they removed visible pants line? It was one of the best TS4 feature and they fucking removed it, I hope mods will fix this

Wut? like from some of the yoga-pants tier bottomwear?

I loved that shit!

what the fuck happened to sims 4?

That was a thing? Someone must have thrown a shitfit over it or something because I can't see why they would get rid of something a good chunk of people wouldn't have even noticed

got a screenshot?

when you crop out a master pianist doing her thing it gets borderline lewd

For a second there I thought your post read "master penis"

what do i do?

Get a crack or get keys through g2a

I got the files from here, it says it's already cracked. It almost worked, I updated it with the ultimate fix but i still need origin?

If you use the fix you shouldn't need origin, though the cracks for g4tw may not be the latest ones

I used both the regular .exe and the _x64.exe file and still got the same error. I guess I need to find another crack or did I do something wrong? I followed the instruction on the install guide closely.

You probably need a different crack

Oh wait, do I need the Get to Work and Get Together DLC?

Yes

Alright I think I know what I did wrong, thanks man!

Glad I could help mang

Where can I find this tweaked version? Can you upload it?

more importantly, anyone know when the next patreon build is? It's been almost a month. I can only hope the delay is because she's try to completely debug a public release.

When there's somethin' strange
Under the bedsheets
Who you gonna call?

GHOSTFUCKERS!

Lol no. The Kinkyworld dev is literally adding more features (hence more bugs) every Patreon build.

She's not interested in a mod that actually runs.

NUTBUSTERS!

Would still be better than the actual Ghostbusters remake

didn't you drown her? Why is her ghost green? In the sims 3 a drowned ghost is blue and dripping water

Sims 4 ghosts change color based on emotion, so they're green when happy. yellow when embarrassed, pink when flirty, purple when playful, blue when sad, and red when angry, etc

Also she leaves puddles of water everywhere

Also forgot to post the kid

her name's Sofia, and like all other kids in ts4 she has a permanent shit eating grin because if there's one thing ts3 was lacking it was smug lolis

He was saying the sim was thick

Before and after. Guess they removed it with the latest patch. Fucking niggers, that was the major part why I cared about Sims 4.

I want to play TS3 again, but every time I do the fucking loading/saving times make me want to kill myself and I only end up turning the game on like 5 times before i get too frustrated.

But since then I got a new, much better computer. My question is, will it matter or is the optimization so shit that it won't?

you should be using load times to grind lifetime happiness points dude

optimize your strategy brah

You know what, I was wondering why there is no better optimization for TS3 when its source code is freely available here: gpl.ea.com/sims3.html

Is this bullshit or the game engine is just so bad that it's impossible to fix this mess? Unless I don't know something of course.

this game really is ugly isnt it

Not really. The style is different than ts3 but it's also a lot easier to sculpt faces and bodies, it's also got better lighting and optimization. And the modding is also a lot faster growing than ts3

it tries to go for a minimalist "sleek" look but all the textures come out muddy with an ugly sheen that they dont need

it's like a bootleg overwatch

Thing is it came out before overwatch, and that's not the stock skin, it's a mix of custom ones

talking about furniture

also the clothes on those kids you posted before, shit's blurry asf

That's not for the game. That's for their webkit source code.

It's just the loli version of KinkyWorld up to date with Build 316: allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/459-sims-3-general-thread/page-4#entry97317

I don't bring it up as much anymore because faggots kept sperging out for no real reason in the last couple of threads so I'll only mention it when someone is trying to work around a bug or requests it

Were a lot of the pants like that? It must have been one of the people who actually bought the game and ran it on a computer that wasn't a laptop or a potato and complained about it when they found out. Or they followed upside down Satan's advice and had them all going commando and streamline their already shitty clay textures

That's not the needed code. If someone wanted to make TS3 great again, they'd have to reverse engineer it.

Personally I hope that happens one of these days. It'd be an excellent base for a libre Sims project.

When you want to make a MILF, leggings with visible pants line are the best thing. I liked how it was visible even outside of CAS.

Yeah, there are several leggings types and some other tights as well. These aren't even pants because they're in Accessory category.

Doubt anyone bitched though, it seems like people are bitching about lack of toddlers or better family play along with other annoying bugs after new patches. The first screenshot I found on the Internet and there wasn't any kind of negative reaction toward it. Perhaps someone just found it on official forum and devs themselves just like many other devs today decided that it was too problematic.

Either way, it doesn't matter because these cunts won't bring it back. I just hope modders will fix this.

i think my sim stole someone's car while i wasnt paying attention to the game

HOW DID THIS GET HERE

…well, I wouldn't complain about that too much, they don't check VINs online.

freeso.org Here's a libre Sims project.

I guess Second Life/Open Simulator is kind of close.

Yeah, a FOSS of the online version of the first Sims game. Not bad of course, but for house-screwing-around purposes it certainly lacks the variety of the more recent games.

Are they a klepto? I love playing a kleptomaniac sim and making all my money by stealing peoples cars and selling them.

Fucking hell sometimes I forget that a lot of the audience of this series are deep in "basic bitch" territory.

I don't know whats worst, trying to find something good in the sea of shit, or trying to find something to go with a theme

is the ultimate fix somehow better than the default cracks that come with the torrent?

Not that I'm aware of. But, the ultimate fix is a good backup if something goes amiss.

I just installed the Dine Out GP

Not that I'm going to use it for anything

It's pointless really, the amount of money you can make with a full staff of max skill workers is 1-3k per 12 hours of being open. That's nothing compared to other jobs that require a lot less effort

Hasn't any business themed expansion or add-on been like that? A lot of micromanaging for little to no or even negative payout?

I really wish that business LDC actually made money a lot faster, considering how the other careers pay a crapton even for the lowest end jobs

I didn't notice that typo

RIP Holla Forums-house user

pic unrelated

Especially since Sims 3 onwards pays by the hour and allows overtime and working from home

I know he mentioned some kind of health problem a while ago, but are we taking his lack of posting to assume he died?

Possibly, though the last thread with him was pretty long ago, hell, even Norman on halfchan's got health problems and he still posts more frequently

I have but two question before you sold me this:
Can you lewd kids?
&
Can you run this on a moderately good toaster?

You can, and unlike ts3 it's a lot easier as it's now all mostly script based (a lot of if not all of ts4's interactions were done in Python) Another thing is that the morphs are all already in the game so you don't have to worry about floating head syndrome

You can run it pretty well, it's a lot better optimized than ts3, though you may want to keep the resolution and effects down so that it's not choppy

Nice.
If i recall correctly you could make people immortal by having a guy with fishing maxed and another with cooking maxed, right?
Or can i just bypass aging and stuff now?

You can turn aging off if you want, though there's also cloning machines, and even potions of youth that will make you immortal

That's ambrosia from mixing a life fruit (gardening) and a death fish (fishing and it only shows up in graveyards at certain times in the middle of the night). Don't know if that ever came back or not in 4. Turning aging off is always an option since they didn't bring back the 300 day per age epic lifespans

Does anyone have the patreon build of wicked woohoo?

Thank Copgirl on half/tsg/ for uploading this

dl.orangedox.com/4dGPy9RoF99Et5EqFi

How would you guys like it if I made sims of the cast of JJBA?

JoJo's Bizzare Simulation? Sure.

WIP of Dio

His face would be better but getting his jawline correct is proving to be an absolute bitch

How is it that every time I try to make him look evil he just ends up looking gay?

Well, Dio is gay.

Because you can't make him look buff enough to offset the lipstick, earrings, and styled hair.

He looks ready to use the world to stop time at a club and give the DJ a reacharound

Because Jojo is a shit anime for closet faggots?

Same problem Araki has drawing him these days.

Jesus, that looks more like Giorno than DIO.

He wouldn't look so bad if you used a less shitty hairdo.

It was the closest one I had

The modding scene is lacking in pompadours that don't make your sim look like a fuckboy

Which Holla Forums house w talkign about?

The one with Hitler, Moonman, Doomguy, Trump and others?
If so, I'm him and the save and world are ready. I just put it on hold since there seemed to be little interest (and I had another, more fapable world going)

what was the more fappable world?

The fantasy world (Dragon Valley) filled with slutty elves, pure elves and a futa orc rapist.

oh yeah, I remember that one

I think you would. Descending into ever greater depravity, I think it should be re-named to Slut Valley.

And Grurzas daughter is now of raping age

I heard that Island Paradise makes the game unplayable over time. But does it do this for all worlds or just the isla paradiso one?

Pretty sure it is just the IP one.

But thing is, unless you get the other tropical world Isla Paradiso is basically the only one that fully uses the Expansions content, so it is barely worth installing at that point.

IIRC it is partly because pathing is fucked up.

Bridgeport also features similar bloating since it got like double layers of roads and shit fucking up the pathing for that.

most of the performance issues come from upgrading the hotel, but it's also due to loading that amount of water

ok

Can anyone recommend me a world to play? I looked at the default, store and custom ones and don't really like any of them.

If you looked at all those and don't like any, what do you expect from us here?

What are you even looking for?

well I worded that wrong
What I meant was that I didn't find any one of them particuralry outstanding, so I didn't know which one to choose. A lot of them were pretty good. I decided to go with monte vista and see if I like it

Just installed KW, somehow it works, but dicks are multicolor for some reason.

You need to download the map 2.0 from the dick script page. The first one has that problem where it takes textures from the shoes.

Good news: as my family tree enters its third (sort of fourth) generation, the in-game display has finally started to shit itself.

Good thing I’m keeping a paper backup.

Can we see that ledger?

So lemme get this straight…

you're missing the fact that the mom in the second generation was the daughter of the first gen father. This family tree is missing a top branch of a point of normalcy.

This is what happens when you fuck your sister user. The game wasn't made with incest in mind.

Oh. So it's more like…

Well this is certainly going places.

Also, his mom, who is his sister, is also his grandma.

CAK POSTER

Low settings, fam

Forgot pic

Kinda depends on what you wanna do, i used to just spruce Sunset Valley up, but as expanded contend kept rolling in i'd rather not spend 6 hours again just micromanaging what rabbit hole goes where because i need to free up lots for Venues and Clubs the like.

As far as Standard worlds go i find Twinbrook to be the best "Suburb" now as it has plenty of lots and is rather large (Good if you are using story Progressions and disabled Townies so you actually need to move in families to populate) and despite being a store world Roaring Heights is what i consider the best "City", even if the mood gets kinda fucked up due "mixing eras" as the game progresses, if not due Townies then due descendants, it is actually rather solidly designed.

As for Custom Worlds, i used to use Dragon Falls, but it suffers from being a "Tropical" world made before IP, so it lacks all IP features, but it is small, and very lush and cozy, the fact it never has been updated for IP is a fucking sin in itself. There are also a couple of interesting City styled ones.

"Barcelona" is popular and admittedly impressive, but being based on a real world city and using Real World TRADEMARKS like IKEA makes it is a major No-Go for me, on top of being performance-hogger and requiring custom objects so i can't see why some people like it, /tsg/ doesn't seem to use it tho, and it is not hard to see why.

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4770267

I need some help here, I can't access this download despite making an account, can someone who can download it be a baller and zip it and upload it to puush or something?

If you want small, Winchester Farming community.

Dragon Valley and Dragon falls are both good.

The sims 3 site is kill, user, it would be pointless

Johnny/blackroom is a fucking cunt but boy is this hot

I can't tell what Sims this is. It looks modern but also it also looks like crap.

It's the newest one, Sims 4

Do you have more?

Are there any premade sims that don't use a fuckton of mods to make them work and look good? The halfchan sim downloads probably look really nice, but I don't exactly want to throw in more mods.

On a related note, is there a soft or hard cap on mods?

Most of them don't require a lot of mods, the ones they come with are convenient but aren't really necessary unless the cc is used for their clothing

Also I swear I didn't intend to make Kira so fuckable

keep trying to torrent some of the sims 3 expansions but can't find a decent site. By which I mean the different kickasstorrent domains keep jerking me around.

Mate…

I use the mr dj repack so I don't really need to download the game again

Well, good for you, hopefully that other guy uses one of our torrents.

They can just climb out of the pool without ladders

Looks like a fag to me, so good job, user.

Kira is fuckable no matter what, so you're fine.

I've been trying to do a WW play of TS4 but I cannot get over how god damn awful TS4's UI is. None of the changes they made make any god damn sense at all, so much wasted space on the screen. The character creator is terrible, I can't get my characters to look the way I want them to because I have to sculpt shit. I use ZBrush for a living and even that is easier to use than this pile of shit. I mean dear god EA/Maxis what the fuck were you idiots thinking. And they still have it so if you move even 1 pixel outside of the build area you get a loading screen, you can't move anywhere. It feels so cramped. Like at least it doesn't crash all the time but the pathfinding is actually somehow worse in TS4 than it was in TS3. Not to mention the games too damn easy.

Only thing this has proven to me is this is an untapped market and that EA has let it go completely to shit for no good reason. Damn it. Lucky my ISP doesn't have quotas anymore or I'd be pissed at having wasted the bandwidth.

Apparently it was supposed to be an MMO or something but the failure of TORtanic and SimCity (whateverfuckyearitcameout) caused them to repackage it into a half-assed sequel to TS3. Sure there's some things that are fucking great like multitasking and using the tranny features to just make women piss standing up but everything else makes it feel like a bad remake of the original Sims meant for mobile devices (there's even a Laptop Mode in the graphics settings). And I cannot get over how 99% of all the fashion in the game is hipster-wear so you need more custom outfits than you ever did in TS2 and TS3 combined if you at least want a variety of sims that don't look like they're right out of San Francisco. It may not crash or freeze like 3 but there are times where the GUI just stops working and no one responds to commands so you have to reset the game and saves are easy to corrupt more so than the last two games. Already dumped 2 and a half saves to this nonsense.

Well the target audience for these type of games has always been teenage girls and women and the men are along for the ride so they can inject sex and loli mods all over the place. I can't think of any life sim with guys as the targeted demographic and it doesn't feature erotic content from the getgo like Illusion Soft H-games.

Bamp

Is that what I think it is?

Define "what I think it is"

Is that the new KAT? Please spoonfeed me, I've been lost on where is safe since it went down.

Nah, people now are using extratorrent and piratebay

piratebay is safe again? I thought it was a honeypot now?

I'll check out extratorrent though

So I'm >>10390900 from last thread and I've been trying to come up with creative solutions to a problem I've been having and I've only two answers. One, Instead of having a wharf for boat just have a enclosed square, or two, have the rim of the island all be ports and piers.

Been trying TS4 also. Don't really like TS3, much prefer my TS2. I just don't feel like open world is good for the Sims. I'm fine with the loading transition in TS2.

I don't have much problem with character creation. You just need to take a guess whether moving the mouse up make the character fatter. That's my problem. Also, the clothing are straight out of Hipsterville.

The pathfinding can be dreadful. More often than not, they accidentally goes into the toilet when trying to have deep conversation.

My biggest complaint for TS4. In TS2, if you got caught cheating, you'd be slapped silly. Not only that, you have to wait for 2 weeks for the cheated Sims to calm the hell down. In TS4, the cheated sim just get really sad. And even then it only take a few days for them to forget it.

Getting into other sims' pants are way too easy. You can do it in one day.

I actually tried to starve my sims to death, and takes way too long. It seems like when the stats goes to red, the decrease rate slows down by 500%. Giving you no chance of losing your sims, unless you're a psychopath.

And, is it just me or my appliances broke way way too often?

Yes, that is indeed Dio butfucking Kira

I don't know what's worse- trying to play 1 and keep everyone's motives up or trying to play 3 or 4 and not get bored. At least 2's still fun.

Yep, that's what I thought.

I think I broke my penis….

Went back to the Winchester Farming Community world (the one with the POL family - Holla Forums, Christ-tan and Erika), moved in a few families, made a school and played a bit.

Family I played was a witch with an insane daughter (randomly picked traits). The which was a rapist and she proceeded to rape any hot women that walked into the consigment store (she worked as a cashier).
Her first victim was Samus Aran.
Then some random townie girl.

Funny enough, if someone walked into the store during the raping, they'd be too busy complaining the lack of service to call the cops.

Then the witch (Domina) got a job at the school and raped the cafeteria lady senseless after school. Police came, but Domina raped the police woman. And lost the fight after that, ending u pin jail.

After getting up in jail, she got home super-horny and ended up raping her daughter. Again and again. The daughter is now broken.

So how do I go about fucking my teen sister? I downloaded nraas woohooer, enabled close relation romance as well as adult-teen interactions but I can't do any romantic interactions to any teen sim at all.

You also need to probably enable "unlock interactions for teens" and enable autonomous interactions

It helps to get both in the mood (you are using KW, right?).

A good way to do it is to have them do some exhibition - undress alone in the room, then have another sim walk into that room.
Also, watching porn on TV.
And the fastest way - buy a box of hard-on pills from the store. They greatly increase arousal gain.

How do I enjoy the Sims again Holla Forums?

Fuck it i'll download TS4.

Is there anything i need for this to be as good or better than sims 3?

Don't bother m8. I've played TS4, it has significantly less features than TS3, and in fact most models are directly ported over from TS3. they got incredibly lazy with it. I hear its the result of some aborted MMO browser game EA was doing

play the designated story progression and work over time to make the biggest family tree you can

or get porn mods and jerk off

Why do you care if it is? Are you planning to post there instead of downloading shit?

I wouldn't say that TS4 is way to easy unless you pick reward traits.

Loved this thing, it's such a waste that they don't have more emotions and actions in TS4. I loved how they would go on your lot to steal your newspapers or to kick your trashcan everyday, although it was weird when you build good relationship with them again. Don't think I saw how they kick your trashcan and run away in TS4, I can be wrong on that matter though, after all they do that when they're just angry.

It was kinda the same in the TS2 really, you could easily build relationship to the high and with big reputation it's even easier to do so. Hang Out interaction alone can do the job.

I play both TS4 and TS2 right now and I fucked a lot of chicks in TS2 without any problem, though I regret it now because I decided to form a family and sometimes I go on dates in fear of getting caught and actually it already happened third times, at least I shouldn't bother with recycling newspapers. It wasn't difficult when the game was in vanilla state either, it didn't even matter if they were married too. I managed to make shitton of friends and lovers in one week without grindng.

In TS4 I build relationship slowly, possibly because of the job as well, I barely have time to hang out with others outside of weekend. Not saying you can't fuck someone in one day, but this is just a grindfest if you don't have romantic and that socialization traits.

Honestly, TS1 is the only challenging game in the series and people are hating TS4 for the wrong reasons. Personally, my main concern is lack of romantic interactions and animations. In that regard TS2 is beating TS4. I miss a slow dance during which you can lay your hands on the ass of your partner, make out and other shitton of kisses or romantic interactions, especially goose, I miss interactions on the bed and that animation when two lovers sleep in one bed. I don't think I saw anyone who complained about it, at best people would complain about lack of likes and dislikes which people miss because of challenge too.

Gotta get back to TS1 again, if only the game had bigger resolutions and CAS just like in TS4.

Maybe because it's just too cheap?

Game Crashes

Game Crashes

The only way to prevent the game from crashing is to uninstall most of the EPs and play loverslab KW, every other porn mod either crashes or doesn't work nearly as well as KW, Woohooer for example pissed me off because of the lack of any sort of rape or prostitution on the players part, you had to faff about a bit to simulate prostitution. Also I recall that Woohooer had issues with Teens to Adult whereas KW works fine for that. Don't update KW to Patreon as it will death freeze every time you reload. Its a shame because the Patreon build has some really awesome features, but not worth playing due to the death freeze.

I suspect that EAs DRM is also a factor as to why the games crashing, as Games4TheWorld's version of the launcher always causes the game to update even without internet, which causes a 25% reduction in performance. I do have a legit copy of TS3 so I may just use that (got it in the EA Humble Bundle and gave all $$$ to Charity), though I am missing a lot of the EPs like University that I'd deem essential.

I highly recommend getting the routing fixed Maps for the EP maps I found this greatly reduced lag spikes and allows Overwatch to work properly.

I recently started playing as a criminal. Black, deviant, you know the type. Other sims will only kick your trash cans if they are your enemy or really hate you. Bob Pancake came to my house, kick my trash can, scatter the trashes around and then complain about his bladder.

One other thing better in TS4 thanTS2 is the load time. TS4 takes about 8 seconds whereas TS2 takes almost 30 seconds in some cases.

I use both wohooer and KW, have 8 EP's and tons of mods. I also have several active (different) worlds - no crashes. At all.
The only issue is loading time.

Use the 3booter to start the game and always double check the settings of the mods and the game.

I am using 3booter, it made the game better but still has huge issues. I'd say more than anything its OS, I'm on Win 10 Cancer Edition which I've noticed scales 32Bit apps. If you're on Win 7 I could understand it working better. Me thinks WinXP though would present the best performance, I should consider running XP again.

Are you using a Patreon KW build? if so what version, because I've yet to find a stable one.

My condolences.
That shit ain't getting on my hard drive.

And yeah, I'm using Patron builds. 316 or 317. Can't remember which of the two.

I do get occasional errors in the log, but no game crashing or game breaking bugs. Actors do tend to a freeze when animations switch for a few seconds sometimes, but that's mostly because my laptop is shit.

Why does she always look like she's about to murder someone

(checked)
You could also get some custom worlds that can take advantage of as many EPs as possible without being too bloated or a clunky, lag-fest. Always get the ones that don't rely on custom content as that saves you a few headaches and don't use anything that converts s3packs to packages for worlds otherwise your game will shit itself.

But since you already have that problem you might want to find if there's a bunch of conflicts in your other existing mods or if they're meant to run on a different game version

The Patreon build of KW is interesting. If it fucks up, it will freeze the entire game and not the typical freezing where sims hang but particle effects like water and the plumbob still animate, the whole game just locks up and has to be closed with the task manager. In my case I think a save was corrupted because I turned a SimBot (not to be confused with Plumbots) into an android and there was some other shit going on that might have corrupted that save as well. Every other family and world I use doesn't have this problem

In Sims 4, everyone acts like a bunch of grinning potatoes

what do you base your characters on?

I try to make unique sims and usually give them european names

generally female sims, usually try to make them attractive but not overtly sexual or anything

Any premade sims based on girls from fiction I can download for fucking?

what kind of mods are there for s4 now
last time i look it was 'tatto dick' still..

Can Dragon Falls run without Pets?

I only had KW installed with animation packs.
Initially I thought it was the animation packs but I reverted them to LL versions and they still death froze. The more EPs I removed the better the game ran.

I'll be trying the game out in XP later today.

It might, but you should check it with town editor afterwards to see if all the basic rabbit holes like schools and hospitals are around, the game doesn't replace those automatically for some reason.

Is he supposed to look crosseyed in that pic?

Yes.
A lot of gurls in this pack

view page source > ctrl+f .sims3pack > open the link

No. the cross-eyed look is not intentional

This thread might get some new life after sunday. Some new info from oniki on the loverslab forums:

Hello all,

It's been a while since last time I posted here. I appologize for this. I know that you're waiting for news and I understand that some of you may be angry. It's not that easy for me. You're so many and there are so many questions and requests here on this thread… It's just impossible for me to give all the answers that should be required. This is even more difficult because my english is really bad. I always fear the misunderstanding.
"Il vaut mieux se taire et passer pour un con plutôt que de parler et de ne laisser aucun doute sur le sujet."
Pierre Deproges.

This roughly translates to: "It is better to keep quiet and look like a dumb than to speak and leave no doubt about it."
I'm sure that patrons posting here don't try to tease people. They just want to share with you what they think worth to be mentioned. They don't even know when the public release will be ready.
One thing I want to be clear. If the delay between the public releases is so big, it's not because I hope people will pledge to get the Patreon build. It's just because I'm a code enthusiast and as soon as I have an idea (or someone did a good suggestion) I want to give it a try. As you may understand, this is problematic in this case, because this add new things to test and new bugs… And new ideas too. As a result, the release is postponed again and again. My initial plan was to release a new public build approximatively every two months… I failed. Please accept my appologies.

However, I want you to know that the public version of KW is still planned and will be ready really soon (I know that I've already said that some time ago). This version will be almost identical to the current Patreon version. Only the android stuff (Plumbot looking like human Sim) will be missing because it's far from been finished and has not been really tested. At this time, patrons are testing a new OutfitManager that should reduce lags and offer a smoother experience. If no major bug is found by then, the public version will be released this Sunday.

OK, any others?

Has he fixed whatever glitch causes certain saves/worlds/familys/etc. to freeze the entire game in the Patreon builds? If the answer is no prepare to be limp Sunday

modthesims.info/download.php?t=576039

Someone want to do the raping?

Granted I think TLOU is trash but that's still not a bad translation of the character concept.

Noice. There's even eye baggage makeup. I've been looking for that one. Now I can make a better Vivian.
Does anyone know of a good hair for Vivian?

Why can't I find a decent nose scar???

You poor bastard

So I tried out Sims 3 and the load times made me want to kill myself.
I won't be surprised or upset if Sims 2 lacks features and the mod community that exists for 3 and 4 but is there at least still a decentish amount of mods for Sims 2?

More importantly does Sims 2 still have long as fuck load times?

Nah, 2 loads way quicker than 3 does. It might not be le open world maymay but you can make your own neighborhoods way easier as you can import simcity 4 maps into it

The pastebin from /vg/ has some decent stuff to start with. It also includes links to the mod that allows all neighborhoods to be playable from a "primary" neighborhood.

pastebin.com/mM9fkQma
pastebin.com/8thP4Wcp

The lewdbin also includes feet meshes for all ages to get rid of those ugly low-res polygon feet if that's your thing

Cool. Thanks guys.

I agree, I'm putting my testicles on ice because I don't trust the guy.

she doesn't look too bad. Maybe make her nos and chin a bit thinner and you'll be good

Well fine, Future Land sucks anyway

Bumping the thread to remind everyone that the new public release did not fix the freezing issue with "doomed" saves

Help me out an0ns.

Find me a good hair for Vivian James and a good nose scar and I'll update my megapack with more goodies!

I'm trying to find one rn, but all the hairs are really hipster-y and the textures are all vomit inducing

I found these swirlgoodies.tumblr.com/post/140705891801/cazy-unofficial-female-all-ages-toddler

swirlgoodies.tumblr.com/post/139678187119/artemis-sims-fixes-of-stealthic-hairs-female

swirlgoodies.tumblr.com/post/130026079919/ade-taylor-female-teen-elder

Hm….one of those might be usable….

Which one are you leaning towards?

2nd and 3rd from your 2nd link.
Dunno. I'll keep looking.

I found baggy eyes for Vivian, I want to make her as best as possible.

Why are all the other Bjergsen's so ugly?

Would you?

Not if her pussy sticks out that much.

Blame the pose she's in, it usually shouldn't do that but the pose was meant for clothed sims where it wouldn't be noticed

So they didn't even release pets for Sims 4? Man, it must have sold like complete shit.

If I remember correctly, it took EA a month after launch to get to the same sale figure levels that they saw back when Sims 3 had only been out for a week.

Didn't help that Sims 4 had under 50% of the major features of a fully expanded Sims 3. The only leg up it has over the old title is that it doesn't run poorly, but that can largely be mitigated opening up I/O bottlenecks (requires a pricy machine to do THAT though).

my lord, user…

I know, but it's also me just trying to keep this thread bumped and most of the others don't post here, and if they do they're downboating or whining about ts3

It would be more alive if the other characterposters from the other /tsg/ came here but they don't really know about it save for Groose

Maybe someone could "storytime" a TS2-TS3-TS4 play-through presently.

no thank you

I appreciate seeing this general. It gives me a reason to jerk off to the sims more.

Is there any reason you don't want them here?

To hazard a guess…

They're not that bad. They post lewds and shitposting mostly, hell, they're the reason that the Patreon build of wicked woohoo is available

sick of seeing them and their shitty stories, not to mention the one faggot that admitted to being from tumblr and reddit

Which one was that?

the one that posts the chick with short blond hair, if i remember right

You mean copgirl?

So what, they're making the new /tsg/ town.

Yeah, no thanks.

In all truth they actually don't have a set of instructions, the TOS is just something they pull out of their asses, it's not written anywhere so there isn't even any reason to obey it.

Either way, if they're willing to write a TOS for a sim, they'll rage up the thread if they see someone using it wrong.

Ambrosia's in 4

If they rage up, then mock them

i got the new sims4 and a shitload of mods after seeing this thread. i then played the game for 2 days straight and now i'm scared of launching it again.

What did you do in the game that made you play it 2 day straight

i dunno. just played it. impregnated every female i saw, upped my skills, etc.

What mods did you install in the game?

several

You don't need folders for all of them.

Are you using the patched version of MC command center?

think so, yeah. technically you don't need a folder for any of them but i like to keep 'em organized. just gotta make sure not to go any deeper than 1 folder

Good

Are there any females you remember the names of that you impregnated?

holy fuck im so mad

this late night celebrity system is too intrusive, im gonna have to disable it

your sim literally cannot earn tips from playing guitar by people who are a lower celebrity level because those sims cannot interact with you

are you fucking kidding me

nope. don't even remember the ones i've made myself. i'm not great with names.

Ded

simsvip.com/2016/08/29/rumor-sims-4-modders-find-evidence-toddlers-game-files/

I'll just leave this here…