Geroge Washington & Robert E Lee

Washington the slaver

Robert E Lee

Tl;dr: Trump is 100% correct to connect George Washington to Robert E Lee, as George Washington's slaves ended up in Robert E Lee's possession through marriage. Lee hated slavery, while Washington was a slaver since the age of 11.

If the Left wants to attack and remove Lee from history, then Washington must be removed as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/
dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/trumps-interior-department-wont-be-removing-confederate-monuments-from-civil-war-battlefields/
wsj.com/articles/brooklyn-army-base-urged-to-rename-streets-honoring-confederate-generals-1502831648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart#Thirteen_Colonies_and_United_States
nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.dinesh dsouza

The (((left))) will happily destroy Washington.

You're a filthy nigger lover, kill all minorites

Lee was a strict master aka lots of whippings lol. But yeah this is the entire plan man. First it is confederate flags, then statues, then mt rushmore, then literally delet dis from history books.

I'm arguing that Trump is 100% correct to connect Lee to Washington.

I'm arguing that either the Left starts going after the Founding Fathers to balance out their hypocrisry, or the Right needs to confront the sheeple with these facts.

America really was founded on racism and white supremacy. If you're against racism and white supremacy, then go after the Fathers. If you're for the Fathers and America, then stand up and defend racism and white supremacy.

Even the Union was pro-white supremacy. Here is Abraham Lincoln in his own words in May 1861:

Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

That's Lincoln. Now is the time when whites must confront history and choose their future: either stand for white supremacy or side with Antifa, BLM, the destruction of our national history, and the genocide against whites

Who do you expect should redpill the normans? Jared Taylor? A misfit degenerate like Richard Spencer I don't expect will be able to even if he wasn't a plant and wished to actually shed light on America's beginning. There must be someone who we can trust.

you are not going to address this?

look at them. how is that even remotely "human"? they share many animal characteristics, they are sick, foul, stupid, a modern day "skrullinger".

I agree. And Thomas Jefferson agrees with us.

Jefferson wrote that Black men lust after White women the same way that a male orangutan would lust after a Black woman.

While they are the most pernicious breed of the human species, I would not go as far as to say they are not human. You cannot reveal your power level to normies at such a fast pace as well also, you can only drop subtle redpills and sometimes that is not enough to wake them up. It is a very gradual process; remember you when you were a norman. It takes THAT kind of slow redpilling.

We need to expose this, because it IS true. But the problem is that if we push it too far then normies will associate it with "MUH EBIL RAYCISM" and discard it immediately.
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

The video here is a tavistock to redpilling normies on the founding fathers. Once we normalize it in our history, it will become normalized throughout society.

riddle me this.

The application I'm arguing for is we need to stop LARPing as Nazis and Confederates. We need to stop falling for false flag conmen like (((Richard Spencer))) (homosexual, friends with the Bush family), (((Jason Kessler))) (cuck poet, OWS leader, former CNN reporter), and (((Frank Collin))) (Jew pedophile).

I'm a white Southerner. I also know that Hitler was in the right, NatSoc is the only sensible government, and the Holocaust never happened. But waiving swastikas and rebel flags doesn't work. The internet has made things better, but it's not going to ever be enough people for us to win.

Instead, we need to reclaim our American white supremacy with normie-approved people like Jefferson, Lincoln, and Washington, who were the biggest white supremacists in history. The American Revolution was the first war for slavery, and white supremacy won. The Tea Party protests proved the concept of asserting the Founding Fathers. The left will be forced to agree with us that America was founded to be racist. So it comes down to pro-American white supremacy like Lincoln, Jefferson, and Washington wanted VS the commie cucks and their brown hordes. There's enough Founding Father-loving Whites that we can win, without being faux-Nazis and faux-rebels.

no. i was never a blue pilled normalcuck like you. unlike you, i used critical thinking skills to determine a tangible difference between "races" at a young age. i never supported the animals, nor cared for them.

the fact you were even a blue pilled cunt for what i take a considerable length of time, and you argue for "slow redpilling" is indicative of your low level understanding on the subject of "race".

to consider them to be "pernicious" is a massive understatement. how long did it take for south africa to fall? how long did it take for the south to fall? who is the common denominator?
niggers
your constant failure to even address them and you have the gall to call them a part of the "breed" and "species" is a spit in the face to all humanity. "slow redpilling" serves no purpose but stroke your ego that you're somehow conveying the topic. they are humoring you, laughing, and see you as the inept man you are. you aren't going to convince some cuck by dumbing down the message to the point where it loses it's own relevance.

We evolved from them; these subhumans are their own individual subspecies which we evolved from THOUSANDS of years ago. We are all different subspecies, however not different species. I'll look into more evidence to suggest otherwise if you really want me to.

Of course it doesn't, it makes us look unhinged. I'll tell you this, friend; there are people that exist that are capable of redpilling America. One of 'em happens to be Jared Taylor who I believe to be the most conscientious of candidates.

This is why we will never redpill the normalfags. Because faggots like you who scream "GAS THE KIKES" and "NIGGER" believing that those very statements are enough to redpill people sufficiently. Niggers are obviously part of the same species as we can produce fertile offspring; that still does not mean we should fuck niggers left and right. Learn to conceal your power level fgt

The only time in history when a tiny revolutionary group actually won was the Russian Revolution. The Bolsheviks only succeeded because they suddenly got the support of the Jews.

It's true that vanguards lead the way. But you almost always need at least one-third of the people on your side, while you fight another third, and the remaining third, as GLR put it, remain spectators. Those are the ratios with which the Founding Fathers won American independence. The Nazis had slightly better than those numbers in 1933.

But go outside right now and find even 10 people out of 100 who support the Nazis and the Confederacy now. But you can easily find 90 out of 100 whites who support the Founding Fathers. We win by being American, not Nazis and Grays.

We're not slowredpilling the ones we're talking to, we're slowredpilling the silent majority, so long as we have a message they will listen to.

How do we win over the people in the first place though? Spread shit like this all over social media? We need a lot of backup for this, or else it'll end up just like #BLAXIT

This guy is right. Remember the 14 words. The 88 part can come later once they're receptive to the first part.

The left will remove all White people from history given enough time. Removal of E. Lee from public memory is the "justification" for the left to continue doing so for every influential White man in history.

This, this, meme this! Get this out to as much people as possible, this might draw the lines for the next clashes. Conservatives may, in their loyalty to the founding fathers, support our cause and the 'moderate liberals' may choose the side of antifa, but at least 1) our numbers might grow and 2) if we push hard enough to make them go after the founding fathers constantly and the third positionists do like they did last Saturday (defending the statues and the legacy of their ancestors) , then this time they will be seen as the good guys by even more people because 'look they defend the founding fathers, but those gommies reject the founding fathers'. And with a bit of luck the media will be this retarded to actually try to spin the narrative in favor of the left, which will once and for all crush the last confidence and trust in the media (in America at least)

HISTORY IS ON OUR SIDE BROTHERS

The liberals and Antifa will have so many targets, which will disrupt them,
>the play Hamilton (nothing but Uncle Tom-foolery having black people dress up as their masters! They giving us the okie-doke!)

We should avoid or bypass Jackson, as his racism is already well-known, but can use him to amplify the Lin/Jeff/Wash message. Hell, even Benjamin Franklin owned two slaves. Alexander Hamilton owned a couple of slaves (bought a black woman for $90) and regularly traded in slave ship company stocks. Even Ulysses S Grant owned 5 slaves in his lifetime. Every single white man who appears on federal reserve notes was a slaveowner, true story.

If Antifa actually goes through with their attacks –which they will because (1) Trump is in office and (2) we will weaponize the memes to get them there– then it could even go so far as to destroy the slur of racism and restore white supremacy to its honorable position in the minds of white people, especially whites in the Gen-Z, who will only be 49% of their cohort.

Well, except Lincoln, but he was racist as fuck.

So? Negros fear the curry.

Witnessed

negroes fear the curry

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/

Unfortunately, user, like you I was paying attention today, and even said to my co-worker it'd start with the Confederates, then Washington and anyone associated with slaves.

Trump's interior has announced they're keeping Confederate battlefields the way they are, as they're federal property. So that's a whitepill.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/trumps-interior-department-wont-be-removing-confederate-monuments-from-civil-war-battlefields/

But, again, you're correct. They're going to go after Washington, Jefferson, and any other Founding Fathers.

They're also currently going after Confederate street names at the Brooklyn Army Base.

wsj.com/articles/brooklyn-army-base-urged-to-rename-streets-honoring-confederate-generals-1502831648

It's a cultural Marxist revolution, mate.

I fear the curry too. Shits spicy. As a fellow white person, flour is spicy

This.

I see several people are missing the point of the thread, but I'll contribute.

Even Lincoln thought Whites were superior to Niggers

George Washington was a boss and Lee was a cuckold.

Lost me there

Some nigger "pastor" in IL is already calling for a statue of Washington to be removed from a park.

It's snowballing pretty fucking fast at this point. Baltimore just fucking unilaterally tears shit down in the middle of the night like some nigger burgler, several other states are stating that they intend to do the same. After all the Civil War statues are gone, of course the SJW cucks and niggers are going to be looking to tear down more white male statues.

IT WILL NEVER STOP UNLESS WE STOP IT

Watch for all the towns and cities named "Jackson" etc to come under scrutiny as well.

Good actor though

Why stop it? The path forward lies in acceleration - not conservation.

Somebody with a time machine, obviously.

Lefties feel the butt bern when you mention this fact to them.

I expect a major collapse of the infrastructure supporting the norm. (((They))) used to tease us with vague notions of a major food shortage, but clearly that didn't work out.

Back to back nigger-neigherbood destroying hurricanes, coupled with an increase in Pisslamic terror, coupled with international peace tension.

As long as there are faggots that think there are "good niggers" and "good jews" the bullshit-ball will just keep rolling as it stamps out 5000 years of white culture.

I just want the Second American Civil War in my lifetime.

Speaking of… the alcohol-blooded and shit-skinned "Americans" are trying to have Lake Calhoun renamed.

This. Anons, if you have the means, start buying old or antique books on history, or at least uncucked versions of history. Find what you can and work to preserve them. Download them if you can't buy them. They're out to destroy our history to the point future generations will look at American history the same way normies look at 1940s Germany. This is the bare-to-the-bones minimum anyone can do to help prevent this.

Yes, we spread memes like that. We also make more of them, I'm drawing some plans on my contributions.

We need to get them to black twitter and black Facebook. If Colin Kaepernick can retweet one, it will have a major impact. We need to infect the left with truthbomb memes, that they should be offended every time they see any memorials, monuments, even money, so they completely reject Americanism and attack everything. Eventually, through a war of some type, we will get either ethnic cleansing or balkanization. But we have to push the Left into, because they're the only ones who can attack, because they're the only ones getting paid to attack via Soros. Turn Soros's bats against Trump into bats BLM uses on their white Antifa supporters and Americanism. Fuel black terror. This strategy works for the CIA with Islamists, it sure as hell can work for us.

Fresh OC weaponized memes

Jefferson's brother was most likely the slave banger. Thomas Jefferson was very much committed to his wife to the point that he didn't remarry after his wife died.

Randolph Jefferson was known to have been a party boy who often rubbed shoulders with the slaves, including Hemings, the quadroon who was the mother of the bastard children

Except Washington fought for a cause that began the existence of The United States of America, while the one on the right fought for a cause that nearly ended it. One that was dominated by Jews making a profit from the slave industry, British merchants who were trading with it, and Vatican Bankers who used it as their long arm in the Americas.

Washington could own 1000 slaves and I wouldn't give a shit. And yeah Lee beat the ass of his slaves pretty hard. His former slaves told of his brutality to them.

PS: Fuck Niggers and the Cuckfederacy.

so when are we gonna sic the left onto the Albert Pike statue in DC?

Washington beat his slaves as well, that's why his ran away to Canada and joined the loyalists.

Washington was a rebel. There was no such thing as the United States. Washington was an Englishman. In 1772, England outlawed slavery in England, and was planning on eliminating it throughout the Empire in short order (Scotland was next, abolished slavery in 1778).

Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, et al, were all Englishmen who decided they must rebel against England and establish a new country in which they could continue slavery as they saw fit.

You have to be a fool to think the so-called American Revolution wasn't really an English Civil War fought over slavery. It wasn't about tea, it was about keeping niggers as slaves. Only 30% of British colonists supported the rebels, 30% opposed, 40% didn't care who was in charge.

You also have to be a fool to think the US was not financed by Jews, such as Haym Solomon.

If Washington owned 1000 slaves, they all would've ended up as Lee's, which is the point of OP. Lee is the closest thing you have to a successful heir of Washington.

Lee was not fighting to end the US. The US was a voluntary association of independent states, just like the EU. Are you saying that Brexit is going to destroy the EU, and that the British are traitors?

God you all are a bunch of autistic faggots, around here even normalfags still fly the stars and bars.

What tiny, irrelevant podunk town in Arkansas are you from?

Tennessee actually but I've lived all over the southeast so I know for a fact that its not some anomaly. You're no better than some antifa commie trying to deny us our southern heritage.

you need to kys tbh
the south lost a quarter of their men in a war characterized by union forces pillaging and razing everything in their way. how anyone can look at the civil war and not realize it really was a 'war of northern aggression' baffles me- but how someone here can have the opinion that stars and bars are bad baffles me even more. and this is coming from someone born and raised in the leftist shithole of the once great state of california

I'm in Tennessee too, and I'm fairly certain you don't live in

I'm not denying you Southern heritage. I'm intertwining Southern history with American history, appropriately. Waiving the Tennessee battle flag is poor optics. White Sourtherners can't even control their own states right now; how else would you account for

I also know you're an uneducated LARPer because you said "stars and bars" when you were referring to the Battleflag of TN.

Of course not, those are all shitholes. Why the fuck would you live in them? Cities vs rural communities is how the next civil war will break and the cities are fucked. Just damage the infrastructure and watch them fight over shit like the stupid apes they are.
Nowhere did I actually mention the Tennessee battle flag, I see that nowhere near as often as I see the stars and bars.

Lee was a huge pacifist as a college professor following the war and the death that he witnessed during it. The left are retarded to try and remove Lee from history. The only reason I can see them doing this is because they're trying to fast-forward a communist revolution without first controlling the population of a country. It's disgusting and I hope they get btfo back to whatever holes they crawled out of.

Learn what flag you're talking about.

Show me where I said the American Civil War wasn't a war of Northern aggression. It was also, however, as explicitly stated in several states proclamations of secession, on the issue of slavery.

It was the North who was primarily not fighting the war for slavery, but over the secession and nullification issue. Only a few Christian extremists were in favor of outright abolition.

Funny enough, those Christian groups –Methodists and Baptists– later came South and now most Southerners are either those or Presbyterians. Congregationalists and Quakers were also staunch abolitionists.

I don't understand why people hate Robert E Lee.

He is a true American Hero. He fought for his people and did what he thought was best. He had the bad luck of losing.

I like that. I also like it when an enemy overplays it's hand.
After we win those statues are going back up though and maybe more besides.

I did not know this, but I will trust you blindly.

Hail the Confederacy!

They were always that way. That's a major difference between them and the Puritans. The Quakers felt that everyone had the light within them at a time when the Puritans felt that song, dance and the Quakers were tools of the devil.

i doubt anyone here is talking about anything other than the battlefag you faggot, you cant pull some bullshit like im not familiar with the the subject. 99% of the american people have no idea what the CSA flag was, and equate stars and bars with the battleflag. what are you even on about anyway? southerners feel a personal history with their flags- rightfully so with the blood of so many of their families was spilled for it. muh pr bullshit- 'bad optics'. never give an inch. ever.

wrong
pls stop

Man, I'm pretty sure the Indians want you as far away from them as possible. Ghandi himself came to greatly dislike nigs.

Any yet none of them are out spilling blood over the monuments. All they do is waive a flag they don't even know for sure what it even is, and end up looking like freaks, because it plays right into what (((Kessler))) planned: discredit the right, damage Trump, stop the money flow into the GOP, give the media more fake news bullets.

I am a Southerner. My kin fought and died under Mississippi flags, Tennessee flags, and USA flags. It is plain stupid to think "muh pride" is going to work. We can't even stop Lindsey Graham from getting re-elected. Pride is not a strategy. Waiving a flag at a nigger igniting an aerosol can at you isn't going to mobilize white troops.

Agitating leftists to attack sacred union and revolution targets in order to bring about a race war that results in either a giant race war purge or balkanization? That's a pretty good idea. That will motivate an appropriate backlash.

You can win with 1% of the population waiving a flag from ancient history. You can win when enough people realize they are completely under assault by the violent Left.

wewlad
How about we remove the left from history and not have to deal with any of their garbage any more?

Because we're trying to create a civil race war. It's the only way. They are on a path to incrementally replace us. Not that long ago, Presidents could say pic related and still be considered liberals, now they've just about erased all traces of Confederate history from us.

But if we accelerate them fast enough, it will cause a genuine backlash that will defeat them. It will wake up white people to confront the fact that America will only exist with white supremacy, and that when white supremacy is removed, there is no America left.

Rebels=/=Confederates. Washington was a rebel against a foreign power that claimed dominion over an area that was a territory. The United States in name was formed in 1776. Washington was alive at that time and already involved in combat.

Trying to draw half wit parallels between the Colonials Americans and the Cuckfederacy makes you the fool. It involves heavy cherry picking. The niggers are and never are a primary focal point, the United States however was. And The Cuckfederacy, like Britain, proved to be a threat to it's survival.

Speaking of being a fool, you do realize that through your attempt to connect the dots between the US and the Cuckfederacy that you forgot that Britain openly supported the Confederates right? As a matter of fact during the War of Independence (the real one) the South was so full of torries that the British didn't need to put as much effort in the place as it did the Northern Colonies. As for the Civil War the British wanted to see a defeat of the US in vengeance of the revolution and 1812 so they openly supported the Cuckfederates.

Holy shit balls. The larpers try really hard. I don't really understand what that is supposed to convey? That blacks loved the idea of fighting for people who beat their ass? That because nigs fight for something, it makes it a worthy cause? Honestly, seeing niggers fight for the Cuckfederacy make it even more cringe inducing than it already was. That's like saying transexuals fought for Wellington in the Napoleonic wars. Talk about back firing.

Also that particular unit never fired a shot, but got disbanded, and had nearly 200 of it's men join the Union Army.

If G.W's slaves went to the east to the Arabs instead of the west on a boat the descendants of G.W's slaves would be dead today.

7/10 black boys died due to the way the Arabs had their slaves castrated. The biggest mistake whites did was not castrating their slaves before releasing them.

The biggest mistake whites did was even bringing them here in the first place. The second was killing Lincoln before he finally shipped them back to Fagfrica.

if it weren't for the blacks more poor white slaves would have died under slavery.

Is that supposed to justify the nigger menace?

Then the solution is don't use slavery at all unless you have a conquered military opposition. Slavery only back fires in your face either physically or spiritually.

England was not foreign to the English colonies in America.

America was originally a confederacy. Hence why the states passed the Articles of Confederacy. The Articles are even referred to in the Constitution. The US continued to be a confederacy of states under the Constitution.

The EU is also a confederacy, are you saying Britain trying to leave the EU confederacy is an act of war, and Europe needs to invade Britain and burn it to the ground?

Virginia was always the seat of power. Virginia is a Southern state. Four of the first five presidents were from VA, all slaveowners. Of the first 11 presidents, 9 were slaveowners, and the two that weren't were one-term presidents. Of the first 18 presidents, all the way to Grant, 12 of them owned slaves. The South saw little action because the South was full of Scotch-Irish rednecks and Germans, who didn't fight like a military. No one wanted to fuck with them: too sparsely populated, too uncivilized to line up and wait for the other side to shoot.

The American Revolution was 95% about maintaining slavery.

England is about 4000 miles away from the United States (The Americas).

And no, the United States is a FEDERATION. The articles of Confederacy was passed AFTER the Declaration of Independence. So if you will deny that the United States didn't exist, I can then, by your logic, deny the absurd notion of it being a confederacy existed as well.

Horrible analogy. There's a difference between a political and economic union and an actual sovereign nation of states. In addition Britain never left and started firing missiles at Germany because it left the EU.
Even if I were to take that absurd notion into consideration, Britain leaving was a smart beneficial move, while the Cuckfederacy was only a lame brain move that would turn the US into a banana republic.

That doesn't have much to do with what I originally stated about the south being full of torries. Virginia is a state and not the collective of the south.

So Camden, Cowpens, Guilford Courthouse, and Yorktown are little actions?

The American Revolution was about self government and having a sovereign nation. Not "95% maintaining slavery". We never got mad that Britain was taking our slaves.

And California is about 3,000 miles away from Washington, and Hawaii is 5,000 miles away. The English colonists in America were English. There was no concept of "white American" until after the First Slavery Civil War (so-called American Revolution).

Except the founders included plans to conquer Canadian loyalists after the war with England as well.

Actually we did. Thomas Jefferson wrote the following the Declaration of Independence:

[George III] is now exciting those very people [African slaves] to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, by murdering the people on whom he has obtruded them

Somerset v Stewart triggered slaves and abolitionists to sue for their liberation. The founders decided to secede from the English realm because of this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart#Thirteen_Colonies_and_United_States

Or believe the Stamp Act of 1765 myth, that it took the colonists an entire decade to actually start fighting. That was just a few Bostonians who wanted to issue their own port taxes as graft, and got annoyed when Britain said they have to kick up. That movement largely died out, until 1772, when the Virginian slavemasters suddenly sided with the Bostonians out of fear that England was soon to end slavery.

Except California and Hawaii are all states. They're not the heads of the empire in which the other 48 states answer to.

Colonies of an Empire are States of a Nation. I would use the example of Puerto Rico, but then again that's not even close. The US was a bunch of colonies paying the motherland England and being taxed without representation. That's the big cause of the war. Yeah we had slavery, but what pissed of the Colonial was the fact England had a fuckton of ships out in his backyard, A redcoat being housed in his house, and his disapproval of it being tyrannically shut down. That's as good a reason as any to revolt against the Empire.

Whereas bitching that the North was going to take away your nigs in a society that was ever progressing industrial was a stupid reason, and then wanting to fight against your neighbor Iowa or your friend in Tennessee over it was even dumber.

And? Your point? All that shows was how pissed off they were in seeing them help the opposition that was oppressing them. That not at all dispels their fight for their freedom.

Slavery was a way of life back then. It's actually an overused tactic used by practically everyone. And FYI the British favored rallying the Indians in attacking the United States more than they did the slaves. Although I'm not denying that slaves actively fought on both sides of the war. Wasn't the first official casualty of the Revolution a black guy in the Boston Massacre?

I've seen people flying it in Cheyenne, the capital of Wyoming.

The Colonies were represented in Parliament. It was infeasible to pay to transport Englishmen back and forth from the colonies. Just as today, American representatives have little connection to their constituents, and end up embedded in Washington culture, merely fulfilling the requirement to own land in their district. Would the colonists have been satisfied to be represented by a man who own land in the American colonies, but spent all of his time in England? If not, then why are Americans now satisfied with representatives who claim to represent them while spending all their time in Washington, while just owning a home in Hawaii or California, etc.

The concept is now called virtual representation. The English in England had just as much representation as the English in America did. There are many form of representation: the framers of the Constitution decided, for example, that the Senate should not be directly elected by the people, but this was then changed. They also set limits of 60,000 constituents per representative, but that figure hasn't been true since 1830, and is now 4 times smaller.

And what was the tax rate for English colonists in America? 20 pence per year. An Englishman in America paid 94% less taxes than an Englishman in England. Add to that American colonization was subsidized by the taxpayers, and it's no wonder than England felt like the Americans ought to pay more.

Why stop there? The US owns plenty of territories, such as the North Mariana Islands, which is as close to a slave labor dictatorship as you'll find anywhere in the world.

You're watched too much Star Wars, brainwashed on too much jingoism.

That's exactly what Washington, Jefferson, & Madison were doing.

How is that any different from fighting your kin from Britain? Every civil war pits kin against kin, the "Revolutionary Civil War" was no different. The German immigrants living in Iowa where no kin to the Scottish and English in Tennessee.

I'm glad we agree. It was a way of life for Washington and Lee. Both slave wars were an attempt to preserve that way of life. The first one was successful and we had an extra century of slavery as a result. The second one failed, and now we have out of control niggers and Marxists.

Excuse me…VIRTUAL REPRESENTATION. Not having the vote and having someone placed in to speak for you in England is not representation. I'll tell you what, let me elect some self guilt liberal leftist celebrity to represent you as a white man in the Race Congress. They'll say on behalf of you how you owe blacks half of your taxes due to you being racist to them at the work place. But wait… you have representation. See that Leftist Celebrity? You have the right to state your case friend.

I want to bounce this back on topic, but if I remember we often give Puerto Rico the vote to become a State of the Union, an independent nation, or territory. So far they've remained a territory. They also got the right to freely come over without the immigration hassle of Cubans, Mexicans, Columbians, etc. That's a far cry from your attempt of weighing the LARP fantasy of the United States of the Civil War equal to The British Empire.

So England was an empire that spanned from India to the Americas and into Africa. They literally called themselves an Empire too because of that. That's not an actual counter argument. I can argue that you LARP too much, brainwashed by constant episodes of Dungeons and Dragons who trade their wizard wardrobes with Confederate ones.

Well for one, the British "kin" were soldiers and marines sent to pacify us 4000 miles away from the British Empire. Our "kin" were at one time the torries whom some of which we kicked the hell out. The others who stayed generations later became Confederates who also allied with the British Empire again. Also weren't there a large number of Germans, Portuguese, Spaniards, French, Irish, and Scottish. Those guys weren't English. The thing about the Cuckfederate larpers is that they'll pull out all stops to justify the silliness they did as just. They white washed the idea of high tarrifs despite the North payed more than 2/3rds of it and being a bulk of the purchasing power in the United States. This whole parallel attempt of the Civil War to Revolutionary war is just another lame fantasy white wash making.

No we don't agree. As I stated before Washington could have owned 1000 slaves and I wouldn't give a damn. What they fought for (one for the preservation of America and the other it's destruction, no matter of indirect) was different. All you're doing now is attempting to make the Revolutionary Colonials fighting for basic political rights as on par with a bunch of irate Cuckfederates who want to fight for some rich guy's slave.

This is almost as bad as when Antifa fags call themselves the Rebel Alliance.

Yeah, thanks to the Cuckfederacy who shot Lincoln before he could send a lot of them back to Liberia. But the Knights of the Golden Circle wanted to do their best to preserve the nigs as labor. Ok guys, even if we allowed the Southern fools to do so, just wait till the Marxist revolutions occur and you ended up having Nat Turner rebellions all over the South. You've got no one to blame but yourself.

what's wrong with his neck

There doesn't appear to be a noose wrapped around it. It's surprisingly non-broke!

if george washingtons monuments are removed the streets will run red with the blood of dead communists and my ar15 will be smoking red hot from all the ordinance i will expend.

The only thing more pathetic than Southerners LARPing as Rebels is Northerners LARPing as Unionists.

In truth, the Confederacy fought the war with their White sons, and very few Blacks.

In the North, hardly any Yankees actually saw combat. Instead, they sent in immigrants from Ireland and Germany, and their niggers from the border states which still practiced slavery (MO, KY, MD, DE). The White "men" of the North kept working in their factories during the war, apart from a few generals like Grant.

Grant… who owned five slaves, and brought his personal slave with him on his campaigns, but left the other four at home to "tend to his wife".

No they aren't. That also hardly ever happens. What you said is in effect like saying "The only thing worse than black criminals who rape White women are the middle class White CIS Scum males who rape innocent black females". Extremely stupid and silly my friend. And even if it does they're not at all some rabid revisionists seeking to fight another war of secession from their mother's basement. So your halfwit microwave response was no better than the "No You" of antifa fags.

It's clear now that you are in fact here to troll and bullshit about. This usually occurs when someone's world view has been challenged or exposed as false/inaccurate. Most of the Union army actually was made up of multi-generational Americans like the Cuckfederate counterparts. As a matter of fact one of Illinois' gripes to Lincoln was that he drained the state dry of so many young men. The reason the Union had huge amount of Second-Generational Americans was because their ports were open, large, and had many immigrants.

Even if you want to debate that we had so many immigrants, so did the Revolutionaries of the American War for Indepedence. If I remember correctly, John Paul Jones, the first American Admiral was a Scotsman. And don't get me started on the Germans who fought for Washington against their own countrymen the Hessians.

So unless you're a Soultrean or Injun the whole "We Wuz White Natives and Shit" thing doesn't really work.

Grant never owned 5 slaves. He had one slave in which he emancipated before the war. So check the picture related: Here are the actual written words of US Grant. The real one. His wife's family had slaves because she was from Missouri of which they all got away. Neither Grant nor his Wife though ever personally owned 5 slaves.

Remember, Lincoln wanted to repatriate them back to Africa, setting them up in Liberia.

But (((they))) would have none of it.

Such a wonderful opportunity sadly missed too.

Both families (Robert's father would ride and eat a late breakfast everyday with George) are very closely related. Look up Richard Henry Lee's resolution to create the declaration of independence or Light Horse Harry Lee's accomplishments as the premier cavalry officer in both the Norther and Southern theater of the war (George explicitly gave him license to do whatever, i.e. Paulus Hook in 1779).
And Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. All southern racist nationalists who owned slaves and would be considered straight-up evil today. They've already been trying to do this though. Tbh though I think Robert really gave a shit about slavery, he was just a military guy who didn't care for the requirements of maintaining a plantation.

*really didn't give a shit

Interesting and insightful discussion user, I mostly lurk and appreciate the break in the Southern circle jerking that is so prevalent

KEK
You're fresh off the fucking boat to be spouting that utter kike shit. Out of Africa has been under fire for a lot longer than this latest discovery
>nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/

And you sure as fuck don't know jack shit about the massive genetic differences between races outlined in pics related. It's dumb cocksucking faggots like you that piss me off the most. You reddit educated niggers waltz in here and think you know fucking everything and spout off like your hot shit while simultaneously telling everyone to be a cuck because normies don't like reality to a lifetime of living in jewish filth. Stop posting and lurk more.

Source for pics is:
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

You're confusing jews with whites

Thank you kindly sir. Truth is I have southern heritage on my mother's side. I believe in come as you are and not lie about what you were to fit a narrative better. Think of it, people respect the Huns because they were cool rebellious barbarians. A lame thing to do would be to call the Huns a civilized bunch of nation builders that inspired western society to stop lopping off each other's heads and to pursue the arts and humanites. Robert E Lee and the Army of Northern Virginia are pretty intriguing to learn about and study.

The problem I have with Larp revisionists is that they try to pretend to be friendly to blacks while demonizing the Union (whom I might add were pretty based and badass in their personal ideologies. William T Sherman for example was reluctant and grieving with the idea of fighting the South until the war hardened him into the Civil War's version of Wolverine). Robert E Lee too often called the Union Army of the Potomac as "Those People" because he hated labeling them the enemy. Lincoln too wanted to actually make both Southern Whites and Blacks happy by completely letting the blacks have their own country in Liberia, while in the meantime forgiving all hatred and rebuilding the South into it's ideal "White society".

One good thing to read is Robert E Lee's statement to his artillery commander Alexander Porter right before he surrendered to Grant. Porter came to him with notions of guerrilla war. And Lee's response was completely kind and gentlemanly like while at the same time shutting Porter's notion down.

Hol up fam.
How long until the alt-left and Africans try to change Washington state's name to something a little more anti-white?

It seems like renaming towns/cities/states that are named after the white devils is the next step of their slippery slope.

They will be happy to oblige. Meming this stuff is getting dangerous because the libtards are actually brainwashed enough to do it.

I mean just recently bunch of niggers in chicago destroyed a statue of Lincoln… the very man who "freed the slaves" from the ebil confederates according to what we were taught in school.

But is it as dangerous as you believe it to be?
Yes, there will be a great deal of damage done to our history and monuments. But they won't succeed in destroying anything but themselves. The more rabid they become, the more people will realize that they need to be put down like the nogs they are. And once that is done the monuments can be rebuilt, greater and grander than before.