How bougie are you?

How bougie are you?

I got 17 out of 100.

Pretty accurate for a Buzzfeed test.

buzzfeed.com/hnigatu/turn-down-for-malbec

It should only have 2 questions

That definition exists only to separate workers from eachother. Bourgeoisie are the owners of the means of production, not the middle class.

I'm not clicking that link, sorry OP but you need to lose your addiction to even trivial mundane seemingly harmless crap like this as they still make money, the same money they'll either invest in more propaganda or to pay for their meal ticket.

Fuck them and fuck their shitty bait.

Cancer

Because vinyl is just for scratching. Jesus Christ…

19/100
No I won't I checked box #1, this poll is rigged in favor of people who find Madea funny

Not even ironically.

Madea is hilarious

;_;

4/100

Comments gave me cancer and aids.

I got 3 out of 100. Seriously though, this was a cancer thing.

Also: What's wrong with dessert wines?

i think it's racist white muh privilege

Same here.

The test was made for affluent niggers, a class that lefties like to pretend all nigs belong to.

I've got my own bougie test.

Bougie.
Not bougie.

>for some nonsense poll that reduces class to an identity and gives you an e-peen a score you can wave around

Ignorance isn't even an excuse here. You should be banned for this shit.

This actually brings up a question that's been in my mind for a while. Is there, in fact, a sliding scale of degrees of bourgie/prole? The most extreme stereotype of a bourgeois is the individual Business owner that controls 100% of operations and leeches all surplus value he can acquire. But truly, most owners delegate power, so he controls say 30%, 4 others have 7% each, and 30 more have a fraction of one percent ownership, all of these being those individuals with so called "voting shares" (as in, only they may make decisions by virtue of owning a minimal percentage of the business). The remaining owners, who own an amount miniscule to even the group of thirty (perhaps 1/1000th of a percent each) have invested their money, but have no weight in the business decisions. Furthermore, there's vice presidents and boards of directors, CEOs, and so forth, who, while they may or may not have a specified amount of ownership, do still have quite some say in the running of the business.

This runs all the way down, to base level managers who command the direction of their specific branch (albeit within the confines of upper management), dictate salaries, and hire and fire.

Are these, perhaps, different levels of bourgeois, or is there a hard and fast line somewhere?

No. The relationships are far more complex than a sliding scale could possibly encapsulate. At the same time, anybody who reaps benefits from labor they did not do is bourgeois. This includes minor shareholders, although the actual problem here is that the company is structured to sell those shares in the first place. Proles can't be blamed for accepting when the bourgeoisie teases them with a taste of what it's like.

also how is dressing your dog bourgy, they get cold too

Sorry nigga I bump fire beats in my whip all the time, I live the streets cuz I lived the streets fam