Cheeki breeki STALKER

What games you playing? What stories do you have? Did you get some good loot lately? Did you remember to cheeki breeki?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery
moddb.com/mods/priboi-story/downloads
armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=31919
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am about to complete the doctor x questline for the merc faction in CoC. The final mission is that I had to go find the wish granter.

I also noticed an issue with the STCOP weapon mod that seems like only 20% of all hits from an enemy actually hit you.

- Never play any S.T.A.L.K.E.R game before

- Installing Misery Mod ( moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery ) for S: Call of Pripyat

- Playing as Assaulter class

- Exploring Krugg Antenna Complex

- Suddenly there's growls

- Beacuse Misery mod makes the game more dark and it's evening ( around 5 or 6 pm, i think ) in the game plus the only gun i have is StG-44 ( should've save some money to buy a helmet with night vision not a shitty head lamp, i'm an idiot ), i get nervous

- I saw something moving not sure what it is i just shoot at it, i get scared real time

- I just scream in terror and shooting wildly until i get hit 3 or 4 times from some invincible mutan

- YOU DEAD.screen

- Reload game

- Exploring again after i woke up in the morning, I never do mission or explore in the evening or night time again after that mutan attack

- Found a cave near Burnt Village, suddenly there is someone saying i must leave

- Because I'm an idiot, i'm ignoring that warning and just walk into the cave, suddenly there's a ringing sound after a mutant appear

- Suddenly my screen went FUBAR

- YOU DEAD.screen

- yep, fuck this

Go play the SoC unmodded/fixed with ZRP and then come back faggot

hahaha, yep, Stalker fans ( including my brother ) says that i must play Shadow of Chernobyl first to understand the lore and the series, but being an idiot i just jump to the third game..
and yes i will play Stalker SoC, Clear Sky and CoP because i love the atmosphere

Are you trying to bait everyone here or are you a bullyable retard?

This better be bait

So what was the reason again the mercs are in the zone? I remember the old builds actually had them be NATO soldiers before being mercs.

In CoP at least they're shown to be after the information in the laboratories. On Lab X8 there's evidence of experiments being held on other countries, so it wouldn't be surprising if wealthy forces outside Ukraine are interested in its secrets.

Considering the massive amount of useful artifacts (closing up wounds, removing radiation, hell even Powering the Gauss Rifle), the prices they fetch, and the endless possibilities of reverse engineering them, it wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of companies sponsoring private groups (With hefty benefits and payments) to find these artifacts or provide protection for people going into the zone themselves.

So I got to the wish granter in the doctor X mod for CoC, but it does not seem to do anything depending on what wish you pick. What is it meant to do in the mod? Wishing for the zone to disappear makes the game crash and the error box to tell you wish granted. Wishing for world peace seemed to make me fail all other jobs. Wishing for money froze the game. etc.

Your fucking with me.

Nope. The doctor x mod did that. It shows the normal crash box but the script says wish granted. All the other wishes do not seem to work though. I wonder if there are alternate endings or what each wish is meant to do. One wish seemed to take a while and then you just died. Does anyone else have any differences?

havent gotten that far. Doing ecologist playthrough and I got a mission thats doesnt really make sense. I got it from some freedom guy in Jupiter.

I already finished the 3 games with cosmetic and bug fixing mods. What else is there to do?

Play 'em again with other mods?

Play CoC?

Which?

Isn't that a multiplayer CoP mod?

no it just combines all the maps from every game into one connected thing, theres no real purpose to the game beyond minor tasks given to you by random stalkers. There are addons for the mod that creates real quests tho if thats what you want

Play SoC modded with AMK and die over and over again.
Play SOUP after you never install it correctly and get lost in all the random items and shit that doesn't make sense being in the game.
Play Faction Wars and see how CS should have been.
Play CoC and roam around the Zone

Good, recent, alternatives to Misery?

Aight, CoC to go around shooting bandits and collecting artifacts, Faction Wars for what I suppose is purging Duty/Freedom from the land.
No idea what AMK does though.
Gonna write them down to check on em later, I could use another walk in the zone. Thanks fams

Just get MSO if you want better AI. Good weapon mods include AO3 but that crashes a lot. STCOP is good but you have to edit the files in game since it does some retarded shit and makes you only hit by 20% of bullets.

Call of Chernobyl + AO3 + Doc X. I tried to do a bunch of ironman mode runs by playing carefully, saving up for good armor and just trying my fucking best not to die.

I always die to headshots.

Wait for Wormwood if CoC isn't your thing.

Priobi Story or Valley of Whispers for a new story. CoC, Doom's Mod Merge or The Faction Wars for freeplay.

Makes the game tougher, more slavic and generally more 'hardcore' without being artificial like Misery. You may or may not like it depending on personal taste.

Are Priboi and Valley of Whispers anything like Soc storywise? CoC is fun but I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere.

I really wanna play Call of Chernobyl, but it's modular and shit, right?

Where do I start? What do I download? Any recommendations? Should I just wait for Wormwood?

Priobi Story is a mod for SoC (using the original map) but the story itself is reminiscent of CoP. In fact there's a running theory CoP's story was partly inspired by it. You'll have to downgrade to v.10004 but that isn't particularly difficult (see picrelated).

moddb.com/mods/priboi-story/downloads

Note that the version listed 'overhaul' on here has been tweaked by someone else to be harder. I've not tried it so I can't say if it's artificially hard like Misery or fairer like AMK.

Valley of Whispers is for CoP and is more like one long questline. It plays a little more linear than you might be used to but it does come with a new map.

Eh. I ask because I wasn't a big fan of CoP's story. I found it lacked any of the intrigue and mystery SoC had.
I guess I'll just finish my CoC bandit run and wait for Ray of Hope or something.

If you're after a story like SoC's then you might have to dig into the more obscure story mods. I can't help with that, I'm afraid, beyond throwing this at you and telling you to start with the branch labelled 'complete story overhaul'.

Also a note on this: the overhauled version of Proboi story works with v1.0005, so obviously you wouldn't downgrade.

The russkies are doing it again.
armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=31919
Pardon for linking some bighead youtube faggot, it's a decent English video explaining the mod.
The mod is WIP right now, and they have 2 roleplay servers up which are really hard to get into, even for the russkies themselves. Apparently, there will be more servers once the mod releases. Now I have one more thing to look forward to, in addition to RoH.

Surely one of the two will actually get finished? Personally I'm hoping for coop more than PvP.

There's a PVP and an RP server right now, and I assume that on release, there will be servers of both flavors available to the public. Right now, though, getting in is almost impossible.

There really should be an up to date CoC infograph.

What's a balanced weapon mod for CoC? I downloaded AO3 but I haven't found time to install and play it, plus the comments in moddb suggest the weapons are too powerful.

Are there any games with gunplay mechanics similar to STALKER series?

When the fuck is patch 1.4 for CoC coming out?