ANTI-SEMITIC ANIMATION

Why aren't there more cartoons like this? Isn't it good propaganda for reaching young, deracinated, white males?

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Ayyy the eternal jew and the first post.
Anyone else noticed kosher influx today?

Just say it you faggot.
I'm here to shill my shit.
Fucking hell you afraid we're gonna break you down?
Just keep religion out of it and you'll have alot more views.

Because these kinds of things take a lot of time and effort to make, and that normally requires funding. I would love to see more stuff like this. Most of the people on our side have jobs, though, so its rare.

This if fucking awesome great job OP

Fuck all of you. Worthless cucks

Reported

I'm not saying it's bad I'm jsut saying he has to man the fuck up and just tell us it's his.

I think you can do a better job symbolizing traditionalism than using the church at the end.
I think the church as a community center where people who have shared values congretavistock is a good thing but I do have personal issues with an non-indigenous, Jew inspired religion being the core of the belief system, and I just risked the thread derailing into fedora tipping and deus vulting.
I think a better symbol to use at the end would be a "community center" or neighborhood garden. It fills the same role. Just a thought.
The drawing style doesn't fit the "future/fash"/80's aesthetic either. It looks too modern day. Otherwise, it's a good first step in a new frontier of the meme war.

It's explicitly stated otherwise in the video.

LOL

why is [email protected]/* */ filtered to tavisock?

to op, the fag, if you are going to self promote here which you should not at least be honest about it. Your exposure and growth should be organic and should not start here, of all places. Go shill yourself to one of the attention whore "faces" you'll get a better return.

I am not particularly fond of christcuckery either but liturgical rites had been always the core of conservation of even pre-Christian tradition. In cases like the Balkans it even helped people maintain their ethnic and lingual identity for half a millennium instead of becoming islamified and turkified.

I was trying to avoid the religious aspect because that is a heated fracture point. I was using the "church" as a place where people of similar values and cultural background gather. My experiences growing up going to an orthodox church, there was always a "coffee hour" after the service here the families could mingle and the kids could play with each other. The worship was done already. Probably that same types of things occurred in pre-Christian times. The intent is the same. I'm saying a symbol to draw a larger crowd without pressuring an obvious fracture point is a better idea.

Maybe stop being salty? Regular people can get the idea of community and highet purpose trough that building If you are into the pagan vs christan debate, you already mingle in this websites and you are already redpilled.Unless you the viewer is a troll

LEL

Do something useful with your life, autism always wins.

These queers have been exposed for what they are. It is a KIKE MONEY BOMB OPERATION!! DO NOT DONATE!!

Looks like a psyop

Here it is in mp4. The comments on youtube are confused about the two-dads as well. The conclusion is that it is intentionally faggotry in order to avoid getting banned.

my jewdar is picking something up

That art style is a bit unsettling, it has that The Guardian vibe to it. Maybe it was meant to be that way, but,
Yeah, it might be a jew.

Doubtless you'd rather he call himself an "evil Nazi"

>homoerotic (((Alt-right))) cartoons that encourages Entryism
no thank you

He says it's some kind of joke.

That makes sense I mean look at the OP in the first pic he bashes LGBT and marries a qt.

Fake

TRS THREAD #2

wew, whoever did this is an agent

Holy fuck! This is really good! Like, real talent!

Where's Murdock Murdock?

You fucked up by adding "alt-right" and "goy's gym."
Never call yourself alt-right.
Never call yourself a "goy."
Not even ironically.
Otherwise 10/10.

TRSodomite memes, plus the whole "going to church" forced christian bullshit makes the whole thing seem like the jews are trying to meme a christian janissary corps to fight the mudslimes. I'd be absolutely unsurprised if a jew was involved in the production.

the irony is fucking puzzling… I mean if you were to take it as a parody it's fucking golden. you know, the new and improved clean cut Nazi. but this shit being serious is like a bad joke. I think your right, they were an agent but I think they were also memeing badly

To fuck with shills
To fuck with newfags
and because it's funny.

Last time I checked they were off both vid.me and youtube, though reuploads are around.

Is that why there is no women in those gifs?

At least they tried.

There are some, as wife.