FUCKING SJWS AND NIGGERS OMIGOD!!!!

Sup Holla Forums

Wow it's been a longtime since I was one of you dumbfucks before I bettered myself.

Just wanted to share a video with you guys.

Bravo for you, keep up the struggle, brofist!

ok…

Why didn't the RWDS save the statue?

Sage for being an autistic faggot.

Neat

What would he have to be butthurt about? Your statue just got torn down and you didn't do shit about it.

Yet I'm just chilling at my computer while you're the one who's butthurt. I guess that's because you consider it just as much of a hollow victory as I do :^)

Is being smug on the internet is the implicit last stand of white identity?

Please continue with your emotional outbursts towards inanimate objects. It will only work against you.

How quickly pussies capitulate when they lose.
This is a level of pettiness that only white people can come up with. What other statue do you like nigga let me work against myself by tearing that shit down too.

Oh, how's jail?

Thanks user. Here's another vid for your collection

Lol.

Any memorial in DC will do. Carved rocks are SO hard to replace! It would be such a shame if monuments to the founders were to be destroyed!

This coming from the chimpanzee who's probably going to get shot by one of his "brothas" for wearing the wrong color hat or stepping on someone's shoes. Niggers are the definition of petty.

Coming from the internet loser that doesn't even have the courage to tell his mom that he hates n-words. Redeem you pettiness and go call a black person a nigger to their face. Don't be afraid, I'm sure you have wanted to do it all your life.

The memetic potential of the statue being trashed is higher than the current memetic potential of RWDS killing communists. Putting this vid side by side with ISIS videos and music is an excellent redpill.

Open up that MS paint and windows movie maker then. Redpill those normies!

Do you get shivers when you see a white man with a bowl cut or a Challenger pass-by.

There was already a video made in that style. It was incredibly memetic. Already convinced some bluepilled fags at work that the alt-left is similar to ISIS.

No you were not.

Proud of you. You should have told him that he gets the bullet now too. You wouldn't want him to be surprised when the right loses in spectacular style.

*teleports behind you*

go get killed by a white cop nigger

*unsheathes katana*

Not even ShareBlue would be this retarded.

*Pulls out gun

kys

I'm not sure about that, but I'll make it a priority to run over when I see you.

LOL

*unzips pants*

Well that explains everything.

Top Kek
We really need to bring that Lenin statue down now.

*honks horn*

Pshh nothin personnel kid

Yawn. I could buy your family out a hundred times over and not even notice it. Enjoy your time with spics and niggers you faggot loser.

t.nigger

Is that the best you niggers can do?

Report and hide.