PEWDDIEPIE CUCKS OUT

Pewds openly disavows any white nationalist sentiment on his part, and basically calls them disgusting
Not gonna happen, y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/style/jeffree-star-racism-comments-apology-video/
12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get blinded one time and he cucks. fuck him

@1:40
@2:00
@2:20

Wew laddie.

And yet, that can be said about us too.

Good, now maybe cancerous retards like you will stop making Pewdiepie threads.

This shouldn't be a surprise. He s a Swiss. Swiss are cuck by nature.

MUH
EEEECELEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

too late. pewds has already got the ball rolling for millions of gen zyklons

What's funny is that, no amount of disavowing will convince leftists to back off from him. He's wasting his time to be frank.

Hes probably going away for a few days because chances are he got a lot of convincing death threats by the local Swedish and Norwegian Antifas, and hes hoping this video will calm them down before he starts using his house again.

HAH. Too late faggot. There isn't any salvaging of your status now. Oh sure he'll still get his views but this is something that will haunt him forever.

i see nothing wrong with this

Only Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack faggots believed this eceleb from the beginning

Butthurt much?

Well not really, seeing as how their little idol has now openly disavowed white nationalism. Kids more than any other group follow the herd.

They never, ever learn.

I'm eternally butthurt about e-celeb cancer. No secret there

I never believed him. But I think it's important that this comes to light, in order that this dork can stop being cited as a means of redpilling younger generations.

I told you about eceleb bullshit. Mods were stupid to even let this be allowed.

enjoy your rape, pewds

You deserve every ounce of pain you feel if you thought this queer was on our side.

user please…
We don't really got them here, we got something called Blitz that's down in (((Oslo))). They mostly do drugs and squat and goes to some demos now and then, haven't seen so much of them for ages really. They larp with antifa flags and so though. Bunch of retards but antifa is really not here. I assume the situation is different in Sweden but down in Europe they big.

Our secret police ran them for years though, like whole euro one through Christian here.

Pathetic, his kin are being raped and murdered by the score; Swedish children are tortured by savage invaders acting under total immunity! And what does he have to say?

How do these people sleep at night? How can people be so willfully ignorant of the truth? How the fuck does someone who intimately understands the dishonesty of the media still choose to buy into their lies? Being a nobody is one thing but being someone who has the chance to make the world a better place but instead chooses to selfishly stay safe gets you sent straight to hell. Fucking hell, his ancestors would spit on him if they had the chance

I've no idea. It's just basic cowardice. When the jew media puts the pressure on, and all their host of golems get sent in their direction, most people choose to fold, partly because they never valued their people much to begin with, and they're atomized materialist faggots.

He's a Swede of course he's a cuck

It's so fucked up over there that it's depressing. I don't got the sauce but about 1 million ethnic swedes have fled their fucking country.
Can't blame them really, who would want to live in that country under that (((rule)).
It's not even funny to rip on them anymore

He's in Britbongistan. His problem is the UK Antifa.

Faggot coward.

It’s like they are of a different species, alien. I cannot understand them. Kill me; kill me before I kneel to evil itself. What value is life a tool of such monsters? Cast me into the wilderness, take my material wealth, I shall still be far richer than any of these creatures.

Is PewDiePie the next Jeffree Star?
people.com/style/jeffree-star-racism-comments-apology-video/

underrated

yeah you can never apologize because it's just going to encourage them, so it's no use if that even was in his mind. I doubt it was the case though, people understand that he's just joking

every. single. time. eat that crow you fucking niggers.

Sad. He could have been the one. But Swedes will be Swedes it seems.

Felix should now become the face of Swedish cowardice. Every heinous event that occurs on Swedish clay must be memetically associated with him

Never back down, only double down. Say what you will about President Trump but he understands this well.

Good riddance, he was just one of those "ironically racist" morons. The second he smelled blood he run like a coward. Let this be an example to all of you who idolize celebrities of any kind.

He's a Swede.

He's just concealing his power level.
It's a pretty common tactic.

What about the altleft, is he calling both sides out for being shit or just one side? Also, why does he not distance himself from all muslims since isis?

Drink acid

No, he was clear. Tiki Flames are worse than burning cities to the ground and raping children. I just do not understand, it has to be cop out to preserve his income. Nobody that isn’t fully conditioned can react in this way and mean it.

Get ready for the crimson pill, Felix. You're going to find out how bad it really is.

There's no smug anime girl large enough for such a naive and laughable belief.

Yes. The left isn't content with submission. They need to degrade their enemies to the greatest extent possible. They don't know mercy.

Get ready for Rivers of Blood pewds.

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416

There's a purge on all right wing users of Twitter, YouTube etc. He had to do this or risk losing his income.

Although I agree he's a faggot for having all that money but not having kids. What the fuck is he doing?

I remember when he used to post on 4chan, even asking advice on how to manipulate people. Most of the gimmick he used in his videos he stole straight from us.

He's already rich enough that he's set for life. There's no other explanation than pure swedecuckoldry.

Hey Felix. Sorry about your country, mate. But we don't have time to be lesser men anymore. Stand back up.

I'm neither for or against pubeypie. I just want to point out that the first step in breaking indoctrination is to get people to laugh at the things that they are told are sacred. Everyone started somewhere. Whether you started on 4chon's Holla Forums or just jumped straight into Holla Forums, it doesn't matter who gets you started down the rabbit hole. What matters is that there are places like infinity Holla Forums where they can continue their journey. So what if babby's first redpill comes from some swede-cuck on jew-tube. The journey begins.

Fuck off pie, you blew it
YOU LET THE GODS DOWN YOU IMMENSE SWEDISH FAGGOT

Fucking kill yourself, apologist.

Oh no, what are we going to do? I guess it's over. Better pack up and leave. Delete Holla Forums, BO. It's all over because that e-celeb cucked out. That has never happened before. See you on reddit!

"When you come to think of it, almost all human behavior and activity is not essentially any different from animal behavior. The most advanced technologies and craftsmanship bring us, at best, up to the super-chimpanzee level. Actually, the gap between, say, Plato or Nietzsche and the average human is greater than the gap between that chimpanzee and the average human. The realm of the real spirit, the true artist, the saint, the philosopher, is rarely achieved.

Why so few? Why is world history and evolution not stories of progress but rather this endless and futile addition of zeroes? No greater values have developed. Hell, the Greeks 3,000 years ago were just as advanced as we are. So what are these barriers that keep people from reaching anywhere near their real potential? The answer to that can be found in another question, and that’s this: Which is the most universal human characteristic — fear or laziness?"

So basically, Felix, you just used us. Using our culture to get some view, and when the shit hit the fan relied on us to have your back.
I know you read this. I am very disappointed. but you're too late brah

I think he got driven out of Sweden, and the tax rate is better in the UK.

It always pains me when someone I have a bit of respect for cucks or says something like "fuck Nazis". I can never look at them the same way. It's similar to that notion of "never meet your heroes", only you don't have to meet them.

He is a legit kike, what did you exepct lmao

He already lost all his income, he is only selling shirts and thinking of moving to twitch.

For instance I like watching Dr Disrespect on Twitch and just today someone sent in a donation that says Nazis have no place on the stream, etc etc and he agreed. Just makes me not even want to watch anymore.

>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4cuck/

He and his bitch should go celebrate their anniversary in Sweden, I'm sure it'll be a magical night for her in the country built by people like pewdiepie.

It's possible to defuse this tactic gradually by pointing out how leftist love to call anyone disagreeing with them as Nazis. Nazi may as well mean "muh bogeyman" in the context they use it. Another advantage is that it allows a greater desensitization to the word in general.

Right? Like Iraq was the first and last fake war, and to imply that those evil villain bankers might be even more evil and villainous than they noticed is now a sin? They connect just enough dots to feel angry and smug, and then refuse to think any further about the ideas they claim to champion.

Nope. The only time the Bushes, Rockefellers and Rothschilds profited off a war and destroyed a country that didn't accept slavery was this one time in Iraq, which was a fake war, but 9/11 wasn't fake, and neither was Sandy Hook or anything else, no Pearl Harbor doesn't count for some reason and neither do those false flag plans presented to Kennedy. Bush was only evil once and only in a pathetically simplistic way so shut up you racist Nazi!

Jesus. Sage for bitching about NPCs.

I find it helps not to think of these people as enemies. They are the people who will be doing what we tell them once we've taken custody of them. They are as women to us. Small daughters even. That's the way they want it.

Once a Swede cuck, always a Swede cuck. Believing he could ever be anything else requires down syndrome.

You could be second Goebbels fam, and you blew it.

Anyone who seriously thought this swedecuck was on a side needs to go back to plebbit. I hope he suffers from an acid attack by an inbred Paki

Blitz were used as one of the reasons Breivik felt provoked into violence instead of peaceful resolution. They threw a brick in the face of the leader of the fatherland party I think it was called, and smashed someone else with a pipe. Then when someone wrote a local paper about it, the editor said "Isnt that good, then?"
On top of all that, the government then made it harder for people to start parties like that one, opposing immigration, making it very difficulty to get enough signatures etc.
It was part of his statements in court.

It was actually like the largest paper in the country or something IIRC, Dagbladet maybe?

Stay low-IQ, my hebrew friend

Using these forced memes is a good way to get me to immediately filter you. I appreciate you making yourselves so easily identifiable.

Who's the first guy?

That is the site owner of Ironmarch, some shitskin named Slavros. He is irrelevant.

I don’t know but I know I am sick of it. There are verifiably forces that work to take advantage of the weakness of man, which have cultivated and nurtured it and they can be vanquished. If they can command control that that control can be taken from them and replaced with righteousness and virtue. Every day I want it more and more and I know I am not the only one.

he said he's going to celebrate an anniversary with his girlfriend or whatever.

someone quickly make up a story on how his girlfriend fucked a nigger while he was drunk at the hotel.

Wot, wot, wot? An eceleb failing to deliver anything then cucking out? Shocking.

Folk activism is useless, when will you idiots see this? You are not playing smart. As far as I can tell we've already lost, but if we're going to lose, let's lose smartly shall we?

Choke on a bowl of foreskin Chaim.

PewDiePie​ should distance himself from the alt-kike

They are going to get him shut down the way they got the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack shut down

Fuck off TRSodomite

Hang on are the new word filters for A n g l i n and the d a i l y s t o r m e r "Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack"?

Top kek

Andrew Anglin Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

LOL after he was all 'I can't hold it in any longer etc etc'.
Great clickbait, he's a smart fucker. Now they will look even more retarded when he drops red pills and they make news items
etc

He's in Sweden. Remember that. The poor cuck probably doesn't have a support system. He's buckling to every (((offer))) and is obviously confused. Not defending the faggot, just pitying a fool. He knows not what he does. This is the shit you get when you don't have a father in your life. Except you take the above and multiply it exponentially. He has it easy. Still - an opportunity such as this is to make him see the light. (((those))) that supposedly care for him mean nothing in reality.

Only a matter of time since they got after the money. But he can always pull the "IM A COMEDIAN DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY" card just like Oliver/Colbert/lefty "comedians" does.

Checked

He already has millions and can live the rest of his life in comfort and luxury doing as he pleases without earning a single cent more. His continued income is not a legitimate threat.

WE TOLD YOU FANBOY FAGGOTS ABOUT THIS ECELEB BULLSHIT
HE WAS NEVER BASED
HE WAS NEVER LE SEKRIT REDPILL
HE ISNT CUCKING OUT, HE WAS ALWAYS A CUCK

He's just scared right now because shit got real.

Dont worry little nazibois, pewdiepie has already redpilled more people than either of YOU "white nationalists" have.
Stay mad cucks.

A lot of stuff got shut down, even things unrelated to it. Mildly edgy sites like Jared Taylor's AmRen as well as Vdare got no platformed off paypal

This is all just a result of actually going outside and not staying in an echo chamber ghetto where you shitpost 24/7. They are trying to shut it down now.

He and his Italian girlfriend are in England as far as I know.

Things are going to continue to get worse. As long as people can still eat, sleep, and indulge in some form of entertainment, we're not going to see any societal change.
It's just going to get worse before it gets better.

Thank you immunity dog.

He probably has seen the big purge that's happening right now and doesn't want to risk anything.

Too late, faggot

He already lost his shekels he was getting from Disney. He probably is desperate to try and get it back. Most likely he lost a decent amount of money after his Nazi stunt

I gotta wonder what causes these pivots. There must be legal, monetary, social pressure, threats, etc. behind the scenes OR these people are genuinely incapable of learning from personal experience. Maybe Felix is drinking unfiltered tap water and it's fucking up his brain?

If anyone has a jewgle account please comment this: Believing the press after being slandered by it is like getting burned by a hot stove, but not learning that the stove is hot.

so we don't need ally? we just simply win that's good to know do not forget take you nazi flag to next rally people will love it and definitely support us for it…

There are no more political solutions left.

The nigger who got the daily show had to apologize profusely for making jokes in the past that jews didn't like. Much like free speech, the "I'm a comedian don't take me seriously" trick ends where jew feelings begin.

Yeah, I'm sure. It's just another case of what happened with late Gen Xers like me. We saw what big douchey degenerates our older brothers and sisters were and rebelled into Reagan's arms. The Gen Zers think their older brothers and sisters are whiny faggots who need safe spaces and think too much about muh slavery, muh six gorillion, and appeals to emotion because they're brainwashed idiots and children of the worst generation ever, the baby boomers. The pendulum of history will always sway, everyone dreams of nailing it down but it's futile because there must always be a Zeus to overthrow Cronus and a Cronus to overthrow Uranus.

The guy wasn't even racist to begin with. I'm not sure why this would surprise anyone except people that bought into the name calling and lies.

Well of course he has to denounce hate. ADL runs Jewtube right now. Those fucks will shut down ANYONE including this e-celeb faggot.
He has too much to lose, he can't risk full blown account closure. He barely got through last MSM shitstorm in one piece

He probably had more than enough money to coast, but perhaps it's drying up enough to have him worried? I dunno. He's probably folding from a combination of legal, monetary, social pressure, threats, etc. as I mentioned. If Felix genuinely didn't learn from his own experience with the press that they are lying about Charlottsville, he's just fucking flat out stupid.

He lives in England, even worse. You get prison time for tweets.

Please describe your game plan for winning then. Whenever I ask I just get called a shill, and you just insist that genocide of 50% of the population (and growing!) will happen overnight.

You have to be a centrist if you want to keep your livelyhood. Not many are willing to sacrifice their livelyhoods for their own race.

He and his girlfriend don't even have a kid and have pets instead @30 something years old, and haven't even married. I say he should go off in the deep end, take one for the team.

As much as a faggot pewds is, I'm glad that he doesn't pay taxes in Sweden that would be used to feed 10 000 nignogs.

You can't cuck out when you're already at maximum cuck levels.

Then dont, you faggot.

Nah it's the result of the false flag with the car. TRSodomite LARPing in Charlottesville was a great catalyst for the alphabet soup faggots to false flag pro-white groups

I just hope we don't get shut down because of their reckless faggotry

His networth is SUPPOSED to be worth like $50-$80 million. But god knows how much of that goes towards taxes and how much of that is fake. Him losing a lot of advertisers is going to hurt him.

Yep, it's sad.

Actually, we memed a president into the white house.

Get paid for shilling.

e-celebs always pull this shit

8ch Holla Forums derided stormfront shitposting soon after the second exodus. You do have to push back at some point if you want to maintain your own board culture and not have it be consumed by other groups. In the same way, e-celebs are going to dial back on their LARPing if it threatens their identity, damages their brand, and causes their popularity and influence to wane. Meme in a way that accomplishes your goals. Don't just get stuck in an ideology. You will regurgitate propaganda that lost its power decades ago and accomplish nothing.

Classic.

checked
That's what Sam Hyde has done for years, but his TV show still got cancelled. Jews catch on eventually.

Gas yourself faggot

What did he mean by this? Is Pewds /ourguy/?

Watch
You seriously think he's not suddenly saying it because of ?

I was one of the anons saying this from the very beginning when Pewdiepie was first being shilled as "ourguy" here. All he fucking did, ALL HE EVER FUCKING DID, was make a few nazi jokes. And that was enough for shills to use as justification to claim he's "redpilling normies en-masse" and that we should thereby support him.

I fucking KNEW he would do this. I KNEW he was controlled-opposition. He was set up to do this, to bring in as many whites as he could to listen to him, only to suddenly start pushing for self-cucking when his (((handlers))) felt he had gained enough influence, to taint their minds so that they cannot see the truth.

Jontron is a shill

Molyneux is a shill

Pewdiepie is a shill

Spencer is a shill

Southern is a shill

Sargon is a shill

They are ALL fucking shills. Every, last, single celebrity who gets a massive push for support here is controlled. If they actually WERE on our side they would be fucking crucified by the media like Trump is 24/7, day in and day fucking out until they either flee for their own well-being, or, ideally, do what Trump has done and stand their ground. The fact that you NEVER see ANY of these fucking e-celebs get even a FRACTION of what Trump get's is indication they're controlled. If the jew felt they were legitimately threatening, they would do everything in their fucking power to bury them. Yet these e-celeb fucks are still around, and barely getting even scratched by the media.

I'm only glad that this will finally be the end of the Pewdiepie shilling here.

He should (((White Nationalists))) have now become a Soros gig

Go back to Sweden, JewyGuy

You're either popular, or you're not. Celebrity status is as simple as that. Many people like him because there's many things to like about him.

It's really a shame, he's got superstardom levels of fame, that's only going to grow as his audience matures and he becomes more relevant and known with this gen and the upcoming one.

The dude is grounded as fuck in reality despite his theorized vast wealth and plethora of fans that plainly put, worship him. Its very respectable.

Him suddenly betraying half his subscriber fan base however is not. Hope there's a strategic reason he backpedaled on everything

I've watched it a couple of times and I think it really is chess. I wouldn't expect him to directly talk about Hitler any more, but I do still expect that he'll drop redpills on other issues as is his new normal.

Can you give a few examples of his 'redpills'? Obvious satire (without facts) doesn't count.

Yeah he's "butthurt" about the autistic shitposters who actually thought Pewdiepie was a racist