Get @YesYoureRacist banned from twitter

Try to get @YesYoureRacist banned from twitter.

They clearly brake ToS for doxxing people.

Dont dox or harass account itself. Just report them and try to get twitter some negative promotion. Use Patreon and the New York Times article as leverage.

Be smart.

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-doxxing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yaanu/status/897842922544132096
twitter.com/LoganJames/status/896891888795619328
gizmodo.com/cloudflare-ceo-on-terminating-service-to-neo-nazi-site-1797915295
gab.ai/weev
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/898335852891209729
blog.torproject.org/blog/trouble-cloudflare
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/898376488302460928
youtube.com/watch?v=Pt8WgxwER74
youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll never ban the kike, he is what they want. I was locked out of my main acct yesterday and I mostly retweet and not anything 1488, just news and current events.

already happened (((newfag)))

He's already been doxed you dumb nigger people have been pizza spamming him all week.

They have a separate set of rules.

I know I have this copypasta prepared to spam on cuckchan, and I put that line in so jew mods might have mercy on it.

Also btw, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shacks twitter account has been suspended.

Hahahaha ((they)) were honestly a bit too late here then. The goyim most certainly know now.

fair enough you lazy nigger

I assume they're shutting him down so that people dont check his website and discover that he disavows violence, since they remaking claims that they promote terrorism

I just checked some of this guy's tweets and it's full of good goyim responding by showing off pictures of "Nazis" they have "identified".

Now I don't use Twitter myself but to those who do (with believable counter intelligence accounts, not the kek praising kind of accounts): spam pictures of random lefty cattle claiming they're Nazis whenever a tweet thread contains such accusatory tweets. Just jam their retarded little denounciation operation.

some bad news for Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

not really bad but just another company on the list of companies who think that free speech is not good idea

this is @YesYoureRacist account owner
every fucking time

Judging by this tweet it looks like twitter may have locked the account. Which would explain why he hasn't tweeted in a while. We should keep reporting until they fully take it down.

twitter.com/Yaanu/status/897842922544132096

Could be

Here is his personal account: twitter.com/LoganJames/status/896891888795619328

Pics are from cuckchan

Yeah I thought they were just shitposting in another thread here, but it's true then.

Shitflare has really been die hard on not shutting down sites before, they even kept isis sites, prolly for some alphabetshit though. In general they didn't listen to any requests of taking down shit like this.

I thought it had gone down already? And his Patreon, too?

Shitflare CEO:

Wrong pic

gab.ai/weev

Apparently Pax Dickinson plans to buy/start some registrar.

Un.Fucking.Believable.

Account is back.

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/898335852891209729

lol, we are on our own registrar and google already has us delisted, this guy is retarded. We are safe for now

the kike is crying that he's getting a taste of his own medicine?
I hope he kills himself.

CloudFlare is in a position to mass-censor the internet and it's users. Before they accused ioerror (core-dev of Tor) of rape, he warned of the same thing. It's getting real. If you're a webmaster, do yourself and your users a favor and dump them.
blog.torproject.org/blog/trouble-cloudflare

They started with few youtubers, by demonetizing them. Channels like WeAreChange and that guy Luke
Then Cuck sargon was deleted from tweeter.
Then Jordan Peterson gmail and youtube accounts were disabled for a day with no explanation.
Then Daily Stromer got shoahe'd from GoDaddy, Google and CloudFlare. And later even Twitter.
Discord deleted alt-right and stormers servers.
Today Gab was removed from google play store.

They want fucking war.

Don't forget: they even went after those "diamond and silk" pro-Trump niggers for being Trump supporters.

cuckchan Holla Forums is much better for personal army, when you need only a lot of people reporting account

8ch is more for serious things and planning

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/898376488302460928

CloudFlare CEO yestrday explained why he booted Daily Stromer.

“I realized there was no way we were going to have that conversation with people calling us Nazis,” Prince said. “The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack site was bragging on their bulletin boards about how Cloudflare was one of them and that is the opposite of everything we believe. That was the tipping point for me.”

But on the other hand, he seems to know dangerous precedence he set by this action:

But leaving these decisions to CEOs like himself is exactly what Prince doesn’t want—and that’s why Cloudflare isn’t changing its content-neutral policy going forward. Instead, Prince wants to spark a conversation about how tech should respond to abhorrent content, and whether content should be policed by registrars, browsers, or social networks.

Full statesmen:

If this continues and Twitter doesn't take action, they are liable in any lawsuits connected to this kike and their platform.

Not sure If we can convince @Jack to go against his own bias to remove this account.

Maybe trying to find tweets that actually dox people and reporting them would be smarter idea, so that some regular mod will be forced to delete profile.

Site still up and twitting.

Thats funny aren't all those people black…. its as if they are trying to erase white history…..

The ride never fucking ends. I wish I could wake up more people then my white friends without being threatened.

Even some based black guys knew this will happen:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt8WgxwER74
There's Gonna Be A Reckoning,Pastor Manning Says He's Joining The White Folks - YouTube

Ask him what he'd think of an uprising story about the Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza overthrowing their abusive, Israeli oppressors.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU

user's final form

This is being woke on next level

>>>/trs/

Fuck that fag jew and fuck HuffPost.

post neo post modernism

That does not surprise me. You see a faggy weak horse, sheltered its whole life and kept lazy and fat by its masters, you see the horses like yourself, slightly stronger but unpredictable and who tend to eat each others throat and then some strong horses who have been hoping, training and anticipating for a war, who do you try and side with?

Oh shit dude