Are you rready to be disappointing?

Are you rready to be disappointing?

MGS2 was 20 years ago bro. Kojima is a literally who now

I'll watch a walkthrough on youtube, the way it's meant to be played.

Back to Holla Forums, nig-

Oh

This

I thought that was Filthy Frank from the thumbnail, sadly

The title of The Randomizer will now pass on from David Lynch to Kojima

Strangely enough, depressiondog.jpg does not make me sad – it makes me feel a deep peace and contentedness

Have a good sleep, good boy!

if you expect anything more, you might be literally retarded

also japanese are shit at making movies, so he must be really bad.

Watch it again.

Tomokazu Fukushima is a good writer, I know

THIS

while i'd normally agree with you, Death Stranding looks more and more like Holla Forums material with every new trailer
same could be said for every Telltale game, nothying but movies with QTEs

I was BORN ready to be disappointing. Just ask my parents, wife, and kids.

at least they know how to make almost decent live action adaptations of their own mangas
and comparing them with current year Jewlywood they feel like god tier film makers

top edit

I'm already disappointing, OP. Ask my family.

Sons of Liberty was release in 2004. Knuckle dragger. Metal Gear Solid 1 was 20 years ago. Stupid nigger.

2004 was 20 years ago.

The 20's were nearly 88 years ago, yet the 20's are also only a couple of years away.

ftfy

On the topic of Death Standing it'll probably be slightly better than Meme Gay Suckdick but still shit, Kojima is a failed film director who would have just made shitty grindhouse action flicks like Cuckantino, and after the Japanese film industry told him how shitty his film ideas actually are he went to video games because he needed money.

He's just smart enough to leech of beta males with no taste like Hideki Anus.

I've always thought the creator should have used "Go" by Valley Lodge for the background music.

The fuck is that?

Literally who?