Alex Jones calls out "Jewish actors" at protests

Says they dress up as KKK members to false flag and try to make real nationalists look bad, but under the hood they're like "the cast of Seinfeld".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3SLiz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros
mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U
mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8
mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI
mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0
mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY
mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g
mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8
mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc
mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CKo1SNmjeN0
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=WULFF
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1400-Barton-Creek-Blvd_Austin_TX_78735_M82141-86013
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is fantastic. Is he going rogue like Trump?

Even Vox Day was going off about them on Molyneaux's stuff the other day.

Our water filter salesman is waking up

I think this is an older video. Its something media matters put out to….lol Always fucking kevetching.

alex has been more willing to naming jews after his jew wife divorced him

Has bill hicks talked about spencer, enoch or the TRSodomites in any of his videos ?

isnt media matters doing are job for us by spreading this?

Checked

Not if they are trying to paint him as a hateful anti-semetic liar. They just hope more people will believe that than what he is actually saying.

Forgot to remove sage…

No, it's post-Charlottesville apparently.
archive.is/3SLiz

I don't watch every day so unsure but a search reveals nothing. Bute he's been in AJ several times in the last few days. Vid related looks like his first appearance

Haha, well I'll be damned. I thought I heard that (((Seinfeld))) line before. This just keep getting better and better.

FAILY REMINDER JONESTEIN IS MARRIED TO A FILTHY KIKESS AND IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AT BEST
SIEG HEIL

shit, I meant to say that's Jason Kessler on AJ, closest thing to Dickie AJ has had on. Kessler here again at 13:13

WTF, did the water filter salesman just name the jew?

Checked!

He is divorced now dipshit…

They're trying to paint him as an anti-Semite despite the fact stuff like this has factually and objectively happened:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros

An ADL Jew was likewise behind the KKK in Philadelphia, until he was outed by the media. But that was also back when the media wasn't 100% owned by Jews.

Go clean your room Ironmarch

He's remarried to a literal kike my man. Currently. Checked

Hes still controlled opposition. Because so many people are waking up to the kikes AJ has to name them every once in a while or he loses credibility

Many such incidences! Sad!

Send it to filterman and have him cite it then.

Filterman just can't keep away from those Khazar milkers apparently. Even though it's going to ruin him financially for certain.

Oh most assuredly
WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

This is incorrect.

Yes he did, she was a call girl or a stripper.

Wooohooo! Praise Kek! Bill Hicks just named the jew!
By next year, he might refer to his ex openly as "That dirty kike".

user, you new? They've been divorced and fucking hate each other for a while now.

He married another jew, I believe earlier this year. Her name is Erika Wulff. I don't have anything saved on her or Jones because I don't care, do a few searches yourself if you're interested. Pic related to get you started…

'coincidents' are incidents. I like it

He's bee doing this for years. He constantly shills for jews, but then he makes up stories to "prove" everybody who hates kikes is really a jew.

Rogan is counter-signaling Alex for dropping redpills. Rogan is always a slimy little faggot when it comes to telling the whole truth. He's terrified of not being a celebrity and making more money. Comedians have really become docile company men and cowards over the last 10yrs.

Comedians were the counter culture since the 80s pushing taboo boundaries. Now that their side made it to the top they refuse to push any more boundaries. They were all leftist to begin with and they won't be changing. Fucking smug faggots.

We need more Sam Hydes. As even his smugness is just ironic to show how ridiculous these people sound.

wow so red-pilled and woke

Stop posting this you Infowars shill. This audio is cherry picked from a discussion in which he is condemning muh anti-semites. Fuck you.

EVERY CONVERSATION EVER ABOUT ALEX JONES ON Holla Forums
yeah, but isn't he a good introduction for the n00bs? I mean, they'll get here eventually. Also, its clear he's doing a character, and he gets a lot of airplay comparatively - at least before the big right-wing jewtube explosion.

Also, they actually are turning frogs into hermaphrodites, etc and a new report shows that dolphins are suddenly engaging in an extraordinary amount of homosexual behaviors never seen before at this level. So, he's actually correct about that, and tbh it is worrisome–
but-
you can't just go straight into the red–

whelp faggots???

what do you have to say now?

Better than nothing. But you are a fucking retard, so unlesd someone is Jesus Hitler himself you will screeeech.

Alex Jones and Bronfman Family - mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U

Alex Jones and CIA - mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8

Alex Jones and Emmis Communications - mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI

Alex Jones and Jewish Sponsors - mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0

Alex Jones and Jewish Wife - mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY

Alex Jones and Sirius XM Radio - mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g

Alex Jones and Stratfor - mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8

Brother Nathaneal - Why Is The ADL Promoting Alex Jones - mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc

SPLC Damage Control - David Duke Interview on Infowars - mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y

Alex Jones Exposed! InfoWars: A Time Warner Company? - youtube.com/watch?v=CKo1SNmjeN0

tl;dr it's jewish

Kill yourself shabbos goy. You're just gay for this dude or something.

Alex isn't stupid enough to fall for DNC false flags and that's exactly what Spencer and all your little gay riots are.

They're using Neo-Nazis to push their agenda just like they used "muh KGB hacked the election" narrative. But it got old. Neonazis killing fat white women never gets old.

He used to hang up on callers naming the jew
or play a commercial break to end the discussion when the oven got to hot

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, okay Filterstein, I'll give you that

Every time I see AJ on VMU Dream, I cringe.

t. cuckchan
t. cuckchan
Also, its clear he's doing a character, and he gets a lot of airplay comparatively - at least before the big right-wing jewtube explosion.

He either names the jew and cops massive condemnation from the jewish media establishment, red pilling all his fans on the kikes, or he can get in the >>>/bog/ with the rest of the zionist coadjutors. He isn't going to do this, because he has worked for the jews ever since he made the documentary 'order of death'. When he got btfo for his past with Stratfor, his fans (handlers) tried to concoct a theory that he had been killed and replaced with an actor. It's laughable how you 4cucks still buy this guy's snake oil after what, 20 years?

You are on the wrong board Sam Hyde >>>/infowars/

please don't use "you" in conjunction with this argument, faggot. I, personally, didn't take a position except to point out the obvious.

Also, let me get this straight… you're argument is that he is and always has been a CIA asset and now he's only doing this because the CIA told him to??? …and something something Richard Spencer. I didn't catch that part at all. No idea why he came up.

cuckchan is full of lolbergtardians and leftists you dipshit

t. ironLARP

Go back to your hugbox run by a spicnigger you kikefaggot

I am Sam Hyde, though, how did you know? Also, I called out the kikes when I donated to the DS legal defense fund, faggot. When was the last time you did something?

Its never enough. These people think it's the same environment as WWII Germany. They don't realize Jones will lose his reach and be taken off the air by the kikes who run reason the radio stations even if he wanted to go full nazi. Then he'd be doing his show on a ham radio to three fucking guys in Oaklahoma.

Without a stepping stone people won't try to cross the river. Because the media, the public, and the government make everyone fear drowning. Does their need to be an end goal of white nationalism, yes, but that doesn't mean everyone had to immediately back it or else they are a CIA Jew. For fuck sake even Holla Forums memes talk about how you come to joje around and it takes some time but then you finally see the light.

No one in this country with public education is born or randomly wakes up baking the Jew. These people are fucking imbiciles to suggest that should be the case.

Naming*

Every. Single. Time.

Rob Jacobson fired Jason Bermas (both jews) from infowars because whenever people would call in about the JQ Bermas would screech and whine like a little kike, and couldn't deflect or answer even the most obvious question about jewish (((globalists))). There are plenty of videos on YT of Bermas swearing and being a pussy on the show when he's taking calls about the JQ.

By the way Jacobson runs infowars, and he got his anus excavated by David Duke in the censored interview and Jones had to cut him off for going full kike.

Jews are overplaying thier hand. It's almost impossible not to notice thier involvement in every aspect of subversive politics.

To: Any "based" Israeli Jews

Message: Control your neurotic nation-wrecking diaspora kike cousins, please, and maybe we'll leave you alone so long as you leave us alone.

agreed joe rogan is a fucking retard who will bait people into coming onto their show just to push his DUDE WEED agenda. he even says he has no respect for fan input on his podcast.

this is always funny because I knew a kike manlet named Sam Diamond

absolutely

Every. Single. Time

how new are you?

damn typos

This is recent?

He still has kike children and shilled for jews his whole life. CIAniggers want him to earn trust within NatSocs to push disinfo to them besides relating Alex Jones's ridiculous image to us for discrediting.

And this is specially after a huge backlash over a pro-israel/netanyahu dicksucking video.

he married a new jew straight away

t. ironlarp

we've come now come full circle with your faggotry. try again, but this time with something you haven't already said

"…a bunch of (((elites))) on 300 million dollar yaughts trying to get us all fighting with each other…"

it's good but except for the fact that he got fucked over by his first jew wife and then preceded to marry his second jew wife he'll never be able to fully name the jew.

he's on the radio and he wants to stay on the radio. you can't name the jew if your on the airwaves or the FCC will shut you down immediately.

also look whats happening to the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, assuming he's not controlled jewish opposition, non-jewish retarded leftist opposition would love to see infowars.com go the way of Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.com. I have a feeling jonestein has far more jewish lawyer firepower than anglin does though

someone needs to buy faganglinsthaifuckshack.com

jones literally said "jews" on air, dude. i don't know why you cling to this conspiracy like the kikes literally run everything down to the T. they have "power" not a fucking dictatorship

All the controlled opposition golems on both sides have been given marching orders to fan the flames.

Daily disinfo plugs from the wednesday show by jonestein
"a bunch of white men -the globalists"

"kkk now allows anyone whos mother is white to join - talk about a self hating bunch" (oy the irony)

Holy Shit, That bitch has lizard eyes.

goddamn, why doesn't "jonestein" ever name the jew? i just don't get it…

You do realize that your gay little alt "right" clique hates itonmarch because of their openly pro-bog approach to faggots, right

If you don't see that Anglin is pulling a troll of monumental proportions by getting an .ru domain then you're one stupid faggot. The Russia narrative is kill, so reinforcing it as the pathetic meme it was is genius.

Alex is owned by Warner, saged.

my line is the altright doesn't exist, and i don't affiliate with any overtly political groups, so i don't know what you're talking about. i do know, however, that ironlarp is gay and their site owner in a nigger. facts are facts, no matter who else happens to agree with you, you schvartze-loving poseur badgoy

b..but we're breaking the conditioning, user? dont' you get it!!!

That nose knows…
OY VEY!

Wulff is not a Jewish name and Jews are not the only ethnicity with big noses. Show proof.

((Who)) do you think were promoting them?

Kek, controlled opposition the leaders may have been, they couldn't stop the rank and file at UTR naming the Jew… the meme is out there now.
STRAP YOURSELVES IN, BOYS

Careful what you wish for, Shlomo. If you had to stop repeating that Mike wasn't jewish, you'd run out of things to post.

Alex Jones was being honest for once.

Nice.

What is with these disgusting whore kikes? Every time a white man or woman elevates themselves to a position of influence or power their hounded by bloodthirsty sub-human kikes who seek to steal their genetics and bring their lineage into the tribe. I swear, a white man of influence in the West must have to make his way through an ocean of Jewish whores on a daily basis. Absolutely disgusting primitive genetic rats…

Alex is so BASED. If you have issues with kikes it's because you are a failure in life because kikes dindu nuffin. Fucking jonestein shills in here.

AJ just can't quit the jews.

This is the sort of cognitive dissonance that happens when you have to keep friends with Nazis while also saying how bad Nazis are.

Even the guy who made Alvin and the chipmunks was brainwashed by a jewess who then proceeded to take over the whole company.

Joe Rogan is C.I.A. He's been personal friends with Alex Jones for almost 20 years. Hollywood is filled with covert C.I.A. plants, at both the actor and the executive level.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=WULFF

Check out Alex Jones' new $2 million home:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1400-Barton-Creek-Blvd_Austin_TX_78735_M82141-86013

1400 Barton Creek Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78735
Owner: RXXCTTGAA TRUST
Trustee: David F. Minton (Alex Jones' divorce lawyer)

Alex Jones' dick goes here. You mad, goyim virgins?

Kill yourself faggot.

I believe this is closer to what's happening than Alex Jones "waking up". Has nobody else noticed that all of a sudden info wars videos are being shilled on Holla Forums? It's definitely his people doing it too you can tell by the way they type the OP. It's the same as their youtube videos and the shit they used to shill on cuckchan. He just wants to grab some filterbux from the imageboard crowd so he's doing a little catering to Holla Forums types so that they can use that clip on here.
What's interesting about this is that he's marketing to Holla Forums types. This means that Holla Forums NS types are the new coveted demographic. They either want to co-opt anons or sell shit to anons. Either way this means that anons are the fastest growing demographic. The regular media tried this with Muslims because they have so many children they assumed that Muslims would be the largest demographic in the country soon so marketing to them would pay off. Alex Jones is trying the same thing with Holla Forums.

Why wouldn't they be? Both Alex Jones and Holla Forums suck Donald Trump's dick 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

What's the difference between Infowars and Holla Forums? None that I can see.

Yes.

Possibly, although it could also be an ego thing. AJ Bill Hicks IS disinfo, but he's one of the more subtle and well-informed ones out there, so I imagine he's sometimes torn between his disinfo dayjob and the desire for youthful edginess and authenticity.