DOS/Amiga/C64/ST/etc thread

DOS/Amiga/C64/ST/etc thread

I just wanted an excuse to post this game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6ByRXZCg9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lotta NESKiddies here

Power of the Amiga™

Old dos conversions are usually worse though.

Because PCs were worse than Amiga up until 1993.

Fun fact: Amiga version of Turrican 2 was worse than C64 since it had few unfixed bugs, several secrets missing and worse hitboxes on some bosses. C64 is basically the best version as far as gameplay goes.

Well, c64 was the original, Amiga was just a conversion made by someone else

Just pointing it out because most people only know the Amiga Turrican.

Check out turrican 3 for c64

Was trying to get around to play it on muh C64 had to write it on fucking floppy because it didn't want to load from SD card.

Tfw you don't have real c64 and play on emu on ps2
I'm trying to find one on m local car boot but no success so far

Just look on jewBay, computer and floppy drive alone are cheap, you don't need Commodore branded monitor if you get AV cable.

. (√)
Btw. What do you use to load from SD card ? It should load fine from Ultimate 1541-II

I know, maybe I will soon. I need to save some money first. I don't think you can get full set for less than 100£ unless it's not tested unit

I think I just got a shitty disk image. Doesn't matter too much, floppy loading times are pretty good like most new releases.

Yeah. Speaking of loaders, check out this demo by lft. It's the only loader to do gcr decoding 100℅ on the fly, look how fast those effects change… Like Amiga ;)>>10427168

And here's demo by chorus using the same loader. It also has at least 4 new effects

I feel old, but happy. Favorites are still Magic Pockets, Popcorn and Epic Pinball.

Mein negger! Nobody will make a good pinball game ever again

This game could not be made today for political correctness reasons.
Same with Seven Cities of Gold. I was surprised Colonization got a modernized version and no massive outrage over it.

Balls of Steel is a lot of fun.

elaborate please

STOP

Lol pleb.

hey kid want to play jet set willy

too bad you only have vic20 lol

Why are you intolerable niggers using this fucking gloopy slimy texture smoothing shit? It looks like ass, the devs designed the game by their limitations, adding this shit to their game is like adding extra ingredients to traditional cuisine.
FUCK OFF

games weren't designed to be shown in raw pixels either but whatever

The commodore vic-20. Unlike games it has computer keyboard

Played the shit out of this on my step-dad's c64

It won't let me embed it, so I'll just post the ink.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6ByRXZCg9k

For what fucking purpose?

Anyone know where I can get a copy of KGB on diskettes?

Is there a good old games on original media buy/sell site or am I doomed to trawling Ebay?

(first three letters of captcha were KGB, good shit Hotwheels)

I keep trying periodically to get it working right but for some reason c64 emulation is still a damned mess for me. Like I just can't get it all set up properly and working with a controller does anyone have any tips or a guide on how to set it up easily? Vice dosen't seem to enjoy recognizing my controller and I just get frustrated and give up eventually.

C64 was still pretty common and popular in yuroland until 1993 or so, Amiga well until late 90s/early 00s. Creatures was also pretty popular so the sequel was guaranteed to sell.

why does the green ball have fuck me eyes

see