Jimmy "the Verdict" Feels Jr

A thread dedicated to the CIAutist acceleration revolutionary, AKA The Roadkill Knight, James "Fash-Track" Feels, Dispeller of Communist Riots, Challenger of the Cause

Why is this shit going on here unmoderated?

play to your advantages, its too late to dispel

here I made some garbage for you

one more before I fuck off

out-fucking-standing

It's weak, but it's my first attempt.

Having trouble finding fonts.

What the fuck is this thread?
If we must meme anything out of Charlottesville, meme the torch march and Confederate guy.
I'm waiting on Xurious to cook up something good.

this looks like some hipster imposter trying and failing to mimic future fash
GTFO and kill yourself you uncreative weasel kike

80s fonts

That car is the real hero.

I don't have good fonts, so I will make a few templates for someone else to use.

CIA acceleration, Haha. This ones a good one. Because art/comedy is suppose to have some truth to it and the CIAlt-right is a fucking joke.

Transparency of Fields.

Why do I suspect the whole point of this thread is to make juicy screencaps for an upcoming hitpiece?

Would it matter?
All that would do is send people who think it's already funny to us.
Stop worrying about PR. They have written hit pieces about Holla Forums not believing in the holohoax and they've written pieces about us doing worse. Relax. All PR is good PR.

You are literally promoting a CIA psyop right now.

KILL YOURSELF

Kill yourself

kek.

top kek

need some with people flying in the air and the word "radical" for some 80s bmx/skateboard vibes

Don't be gay.

Because they took over chans after the CIA lost the election. It's all a honey pot and they're baiting the low IQ neo-nazi fags to protest in Boston now.

people with creativity and capability to OC and is capable of creating art is definitely not low IQ, gas yourself, counter crypto niggerkike.

Awarded for most uplifting thread

Starting to believe this actually, based on spoopy friends suddenly coming back into my life.

You faggots been pushing that narrative since 2011, die in an electrical fire.

You probably just give good head

Naw, but faggots like you wish.