Alien prequels>Star Wars prequels

So far the Alien prequels are better films than the Star Wars prequels. Dare I say they are underrated.

I'd argue these two are some of his best films and most recent films

Technically, every Star Wars movie in the series is a prequel to the prior one. The announcement 'a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away' is to be considered in-universe and stacking. So Empire is happening a long time before Hope, in turn Return before Empire and so on.

What the fuck are you smoking

I'd rather watch the prequels than prometheus and covenant.
At least they aren't trying to look overly deep while being shallow as fuck and are just action movies.
Prometheus is just a waste of time and covenant is downright insultingly bad.

This is a Christian board, take your nigger brainbusters elsewhere

Excuse me? Didn't you catch ny of the subtle allusions to mythology and religion, you filthy, mouthbreathing pleb? Like how they washed Weylan's feet - similar to Jesus! Hello?!

You seem to have no understanding of time or spacetime so take your nigger tier shit elsewhere or explain like an idiot

But what about common sense Ridley ?
Why would he stand on top of the egg when instructed by a mysterious out of control synthetic ?
Why would he put his face next to the angry space cobra ?

Ridley Scott's direction and atmosphere is consistently better in Prometheus and AC compared to Lucas in II and II.

In terms of the technical aspects, only Episode I was filmed on film. And Episode II isn't even 1400X800 or something. Both Ridley's films have 4KHDR copies already and better visuals than Ep I and II will ever look in that format.

Pfffffft! Get a load of this pleb.

Do you remember these three jedi getting slaughered in the most unsatisfying way ever

… those three shite Jedi getting offed by one of the most powerful Sith Lords? Yes, I did catch that.

Well, he was a bitch, so what did you expect?

You are a bitch for liking this shit

That's weird, I don't remember writing any such thing…

Back to cuckchan pleb.

FTFY

You didn't fix shit, mate - that is still broken beyond repair.

I'd rather consume vomit than shit.

Good for you, OP.

… or, in OP's case, copious amounts of nigger cum.

you dumb niglet

bump

Alien 3 was the best of the OT
RotJ was the worst of the OT

Finally, an OP I can get behind.

Like poetry.

Prometheus is a complete mess and barely a movie, the fact that the movie is based on like 8 different scripts really shows. Alien Covenant feels more finished but still doesn't feel like a polished product (cut out gay couple that was partly still there, the captain talking about something in his childhood that made him religious that we never got to see in the movie etc.), maybe the next one will finally be a complete product.

i can't help but wonder if we'll get yet another dozen deleted scenes that would actually improve the movie when put back in.

prometheus is pretty straight forward

The narrative in Prometheus is very clear. I have no idea what you're talking about.

>>>/reddit/