Post yfw liberals are turning into reactionaries

all my keks

Other urls found in this thread:

anarcho-distributist.org/pdf Documents/On Anarcho-Monarchism.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd like to see any of these pro-Monarchy, "muh stability" fuckwits survive something like the French Wars of Religion.
36 years of civil war with 4 million people dead, all because one noble family likes to sleep through mass given in latin and the other noble family likes to sleep through services given in French.

I don't think he means it.

Lol. If you're going to be a monarchist at least be an anarcho-monarchist.

they always were, OP

lol, monarchists are like even the most fringest of people even on the alt right.

How does that work?

still need purged

Link please.

I think there is a little more to it than that.

I think he's arguing for a ceremonial, almost powerless monarch. The most popular position here in Bongistan.

Who is that spurdo?

How does anarcho-monarchism even theoretically work?

What's the point of a monarchy if the monarch does nothing? How is it better than a parliamentary republic?

It's a meme you dip

Unelected heads of state can embody the state in an apolitical and stable way. An unpopular Prime Minister causes less upset and division than an unpopular president because he does not represent the nation, the monarch does. Of course, monarchy of any sort is an affront to democratic and egalitarian principles, so you have to decide what's more important.

It's a joke, anarchism is not compatible with monarchy.

Spooky

Le feels>reals man

basically we have a non coercive people's royalty that voluntarily crushes all dissent and demands free stateless discipline and obedience from its loyally subversive subjects

anarcho-distributist.org/pdf Documents/On Anarcho-Monarchism.pdf

Post discarded

did you collate these yourself?

If so do you want to do something fun with me in relation to the Guardian?

No, sorry user its just one of those pics that floats around

Perhaps the first this rag ever asked a reasonable question tbh

That's….actually a good question.

no it's not a good question.
Porky need proles to leech off from. If they go into space they would have no host to parasite.

Thats whats really scary tbh

I genuinely don't think it's real. But I'm not going to google it, because what if it is?

Oh it's probably real. Never underestimate click "journalism".

It's a meme

I told you folks!

The "liberals" were Hamiltonian Tories who want to defend their Bourbonist queen Shillarie Clintonette. I kept on referencing the antidemocratic nature of SJWism and modern-day "leftism", but no one listened. No one listened when I referenced the material conditions and class structure of American liberalism being identical with that of the Bourbonists.

Jokes on you, mates. The day of the guillotine is coming.

see the contradiction?

What's the difference between anarcho-monarchism and monarcho-anarchy?

What if it's happened before? If Porky were to leech off civilization until they had the resources to fuck off into space, wouldn't they cause societal collapse upon leaving? Wouldn't the environmental destruction fuck up whatever was left? Most cities will end up underwater from sea level rise, which means they will ultimately be eroded away. Has this happened before? Could it happen again after society rebuilt itself (assuming Earth is still habitable)?