ALABAMA CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS

Well Holla Forums, I just wanted you guys to be aware of the situation in Birmingham, Alabama.

Kay Ivey, our current governor, signed a bill stating that no Confederate memorial nor monument shall be removed. The mayor of Birmingham, William Bell, has basically said fuck that. He plans on hiding the monuments behind plastic and plywood which goes against the order that Ivey had signed.

After much consideration, I plan on standing at the monument starting 8/18 until 8/20 holding a United States flag. I will not insult anyone, nor will I engage in absolutely ANY discussion until the two days are over.

I'm not asking any of you to help, but I'm wanting to help set the precedent. If you want to come and stand with me, you can. If you want to come and insult me, you can.

Links for following info:

GOV. KAY IVEY SIGNS BILL PROTECTING MONUMENTS:

archive.is/G67FV

BIRMINGHAM MAYOR WILLIAM BELL ON COVERING MONUMENTS (YouTube):

archive.is/Q6wUS

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Curious, why not hold a Confederate flag?

Shit, also, Goodluck and Godspeed brave user. You're doing the lords work. Stay safe.

Hold a confederate flag if youre gonna do that. Why hold up the flag they fought against?

I think it's to demonstrate that it's a piece of American history that no American should tolerate the desecration of. This user has a good point though.

Nobody from here is going to insult you.
Former Alabama resident here. Nauvoo representing.
Give 'em hell, OP.

If you show, I'll make the drive over.

Good luck user.
I will shitpost in your stead, and I say thus: Hence forth, my digits are your digits, and may they keep you safe and grant you the might to maintain your honor, patience and will.

Are you going to be open carrying?
I'm not from US not sure about the specifics of the gun laws

Also good luck son of the south, stay safe.

Open carry is permitted in Alabama, jfyi. OP should open carry but he probably won't because in the end, it might be more trouble than he thinks.

Where are the monuments located?

Wut u just say about my nigga boi!?

Birmingham I think..

i'm gonna come and tongue you in yer butt OP
you better not chicken out pussy

Perhaps it is time for the mayor to go? When shit goes down in Birmingham and it will, soon, mayor William Bell will order police to interfere with /ourguy/s' constitutional right to peacefully assemble. He will also order police to shove /ourguy/s into communist agitators in order to induce a shitshow that will then be pinned on /ourguy/s.

We have seen this happen time and time again. Mayors are critical targets.

My father lives in a small town in Alabama. His (((doctor))) is also mayor of the town. This doctor is a piece of shit; my father has never even seen him face to face because he makes all his assistants do everything while he's off sabotaging the goyim.

GOOD!

Confederates were the Rothschild army vs. America. Jews wanted to break up the U.S. and establish central banks and keep their niggers slave trade.

WTF are you even fighting for (marching into battle with pro-Zionist bolshiviks to get pepper sprayed on TV)? The CIA. What are useful idiots?

Which ones are our guys again? The fake nazi Bolshiviks screaming White Lives Matter, or the trisexual niggers screaming Black Lives Matter?

no shit, but where in town?

Hey look everybody its the new D&C narrative

hes been that for years, newfriend

GODSPEED OP

You sound like the Avatarfag from the South Holla Forumse thread. Fuck off Yankee faggot.

I'll stand with you OP. Approxamately what time will you show up Saturday? I can come for the weekend portion.

op should open carry a rifle
antifa will not attempt to physically harm him in that case

for example the man that stood in confederate uniform with the battle flag in c-ville yesterday was only yelled at. they would not touch him because he was armed.

He definitely should. If OP isn't bullshitting or a faggot then I'll rally my men here in the northern mountains and we'll come stand with him.

do it

Fuck off avatarfag the grownups are talking

Just like the sanctuary city mayors who openly violate federal immigration law. There's a breakdown of the rule of law in this country because none of these people are ever held legally accountable for their actions. Jeff Sissions is not arresting them as he should.

What is the significance of 8/18 - 8/20? You'll need to be armed if you want to keep them from boxing it up. Chew bubble gum for good measure.

At this point no one should expect any help from the DOJ. It is up to us to take the country back.

can I bring a "stop white genocide" sign

This is probably the lamest of the new shilling tactics

Why not both?

Mobilian here, good luck. Birmingham is a nigger infested shithole. Stay safe, and godspeed, user

We just need to Sacrifice ONE more statue. Somebody should suggest the smash the next & last statue with sludge hammers & take photographs of "smashing hate".

Once they do that we can say that Antifa are like ISIS.

The image would be so shocking that the left would be forced to denounce taking down statues, and we might, in fact, get a national 'historical monument protection act". through such a sacrifice.

Because an American flag is smarter, dumbass. It shows it's an assault on the country itself and will make people think about how serious this is becoming.

Better open carry, user.

Why are confederates such fucking sore losers?

This.

I'll come support you user. AL-user meetup confirmed. We should form a militia.

Linn Park user. Right outside the courthouse and across the street from the art museum.

Have you been awake at all for the last years? The left will never denounce their actions. The kikes will never rest until every trace of our culture is eradicated, until every proud white man is dead and all our women and children are enthralled.

Excuse us for still being a people, meanwhile the yanks we fought no longer exist.

He's just mad that we have a definitive Southern culture and yanks have none. In that sense our forefathers won and we've been under yankee "reconstruction" ever since.

Around what time are y'all going? A few of us from our local group are coming Saturday.

Most of the people in the former confederacy are now blacks, and the vast majority of the people in the country are for the existence of a federal government with oversight over state laws, industry, and paid labor, probably even in whatever appalachian shithole you live in. Keep dreaming.

Fly the Stars and Bars.
Antifa are illiterate and ignorant of history, I guarantee none of them will recognize it for what it is.

When do you guys want to meet up? I'll be there around noon on saturday

The nigger ooks in confusion as he flings turds at you

There are other alternatives as well. I'm kind of partial to the Van Dorn flag for some reason.

I'm bringing the Blood Stained Banner, aka Third National.

I think you guys should see this

Interesting. Every able bodied man needs to be taking a physical stand wherever they can. Now is the time for mass action.

A brother in arms just sent me this. Anyone know the gun laws in Birmingham?

Nice. Saved.

Godspeed user, if I were within 1000 miles of you I would be there to support you.

Looks a little muslim to me.
Holla Forumsk's corps on the other hand.

My first thought as well. Probably the crescent.

Infiltrate antifa forums and suggest taking down the lenin statue in cali. Then play both sides saying things like "I'm okay with communism but lenin held the same, even worse, authoritarian views than what we're fighting" and "he's a white male and needs to be taken down just like everything else so we can build a new, better communism. His failed after all."
Then proxy hop, play both sides of the argument and encourage either side to denounce the other and exacerbate the fracture.
The kikes et al have been doing this to us for years, we know their playbook inside and out so lets use it against them.

This

There is a reason why the FEDs recruit dumb Southerns living in the middle of nowhere. They think the South will rise again and that's a perfect excuse to turn them into "hurrr durrr White Lives Matter"!

Reminder that Slick Willy Clinton and his drug mafia was a KKK and biker gang Deep State mafia.

OP if you want to help at a rally, do this. Make signs that say
ENFORCE THE COMMUNIST CONTROL ACT!

What fucking language is that nigger typing in?

Where are you fags all I see are a bunch of niggers

im heading that way right now. will be there approx 1 hour. baneposting to ID one another?

Fuck yeah. I'm dressed as the CIA guy.

I'll be there in two hours.

SILENT ARMED PROTESTS ROUND TWO!!!

Wish I was armed. There's a lot of niggers around.

The clown show has arrived. There's about eight of them ironically only one nigger

Since when did cuckservatives start using this board?

Mind if I place this here? He lost, too.

Confederate monuments are being removed around the country under pressure from those who say they honor a regime that enslaved African-Americans. The pace has increased, however, in the wake of last weekend’s deadly confrontation at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

A look at monuments that have been removed, covered up or vandalized in recent days:
___
ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND
A statue of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Roger B. Taney, who wrote the 1857 Dred Scott decision that upheld slavery and denied citizenship to African-Americans, was removed from the grounds of the Maryland State House Friday and trucked away to storage. Three of four voting members of the State House Trust voted to move the bronze statue, which was erected in 1872.
___
HELENA, MONTANA
The city removed a granite fountain Friday that stood in a park as a monument to Confederate soldiers since 1916. One of a few people on hand to oppose the removal was detained when she defied orders to vacate the grounds of the fountain. She was later released.
___
BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON
The city near the Canadian border removed signs identifying Pickett Bridge, which was named for Confederate Capt. George E. Pickett. North of Vancouver, former highway markers honoring Confederate President Jefferson Davis were splashed with red or black paint at a park on private land Friday.
___
ARLINGTON, TEXAS
The Dallas-area theme park Six Flags Over Texas will no longer fly the Confederate flag. The park named for the six flags that have flown over the state said Friday that will now fly six American flags.
___
NEW YORK
Transit officials will alter subway tiles at a Manhattan station that have a cross-like design similar to that of the Confederate flag. The design at the 40th Street entrance to the Times Square stop isn’t flag-related but transit officials said they want to avoid confusion about their meaning. Earlier this week, plaques honoring Gen. Robert E. Lee were removed from the property of a now-closed Brooklyn church. Meanwhile, Gov. Andrew Cuomo has called on the Army to rename two streets at Fort Hamilton that honor Lee and another Confederate general.
___
DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA
A statue of Gen. Robert E. Lee at Duke University was found defaced Thursday. The statue in the entryway to Duke Chapel had damage to its nose. Another monument of a Confederate soldier that stood in front of a government office building in town was pulled down by protesters Monday night. Four people have been arrested, and authorities say more arrests are planned. Earlier, two statues in Wilmington were defaced with spray paint.
___
LEESBURG, VIRGINIA
A statue outside a courthouse dedicated to Confederate soldiers was vandalized. Obscenities and other graffiti were spray-painted on the 1908 monument sometime before dawn Thursday. The damage was repaired.
___
MADISON, WISCONSIN
A plaque honoring confederate soldiers was removed Wednesday from a cemetery and a second monument will be taken down later. The plaque lauded “the valiant” Confederate soldiers buried there. Mayor Paul Soglin said the Civil War was “a defense of the deplorable practice of slavery.”
___
PHOENIX
A Confederate monument outside Phoenix was found covered in tar and feathers on Thursday. Earlier, the Confederate Troops Memorial outside the Arizona Capitol was spray-painted white. It was the second time in a week that the memorial had been vandalized.
___
BALTIMORE
Four Confederacy-related monuments were hauled away on trucks under cover of darkness late Tuesday night and early Wednesday. Mayor Catherine Pugh said she was concerned that such statues might spark violence.
___
KNOXVILLE, TENNESSEE
A 1914 monument honoring fallen Confederate soldiers was splattered with paint earlier this week. Opponents are signing a petition to have it removed from a neighborhood near the University of Tennessee campus.
___
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
A 52-foot-tall obelisk honoring Confederate soldiers and sailors was covered by wooden panels at the mayor’s order. The 1905 monument is in a downtown park. The cover-up Tuesday prompted a lawsuit by Alabama’s attorney general, who argues that it violates a new law prohibiting the removal of historical structures, including rebel memorials.
___
LOS ANGELES
Hollywood Forever Cemetery, where many movie legends are interred, removed a 6-foot Confederate monument that was erected in 1925. The stone and attached plaque stood near the graves of more than 30 Confederate veterans and their families.
___
SAN DIEGO
The city removed a plaque naming Confederate President Jefferson Davis from a downtown plaza Wednesday. The 1926 plaque honored San Diego as the Western terminus of the Jefferson Davis Highway between Virginia and California.

Wew

Apparently niggers were promised free stuff to show up down here

Hold a flag of kekistan, thus getting kekistanis labeled as racists and beat up during gym class.

That's actually not a bad idea, with how things are now it would force the kekistan fags to either drop their flags or accept being labeled nazis. Either way would get rid of that bit of cancer.

I wouldn't worry too much about this fams, people out in the sticks still sport the confederate flag and in a gas station I was at they were selling confederate flags and bumper stickers.

The real reason why these statues are coming down is because of all the fucking carpetbaggers moving onto our clay to where they're making a big stink about racist southern monuments, I wish they would all fuck off back to Jew York and the other states in the NE.

Seriously though southern anonfags if you're going to preserve your clay you better do something about the carpetbaggers flooding in, they're a bigger threat than niggers or beaners to Dixieland.

Just the idea that Kekistanis will get beat up in gym class will spook em enough to willingly drop their cancer.

My wife's Mini has the Union Jack on the roof. Some libtard fuckstick actually asked her if she knew she had the symbol of hate on it.

Of course all the black people are just chilling in the shade while it's the whites who are wasting their time and energy for the sake of these niggers.

no pic of /ourguy/?

She does. Kikes control the dictionary.

There's only two of us and flag user isn't here yet

Where's the driver of this car. I need to borrow it real quick.

A challenger appears?

Monuments closed

Was the nigger Irish?