#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Dies Irae Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peterjukes/status/766068744758132736
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03s4v9b
twitter.com/djinncangan/status/766062096018661382
archive.is/4oB3s
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/univision-purchases-gawker-kotaku-jezebel-gizmodo-for-135-million/9809/
allthink.com/1561533
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
twitter.com/mombot/status/765928560607449088
twitter.com/asbruckman/status/765916914375852033
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/763878955866873856
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/764323290550767616
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB
nextbison.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/the-rheingold-test/
archive.is/7kSpV
archive.is/xzEXZ
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/766079558084730880
twitter.com/acidlicco/status/766071667684577280
twitter.com/mombot/status/766061299276984321
vine.co/u/1007120870193680384?mode=grid
twitter.com/VivekRShah
poal.me/1tgbp2
archive.is/?run=1&url=' encodeURIComponent(document.location)))
archive.is/bufez
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Damaged-Goods
twitter.com/VibeHi/status/766240208727703552
archive.is/llxXz
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting#Who
archive.is/lkQRR
twitter.com/JodisWelch/status/766271673616195584
archive.is/steFZ
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Gamergate-Man/7173946
facebook.com/help/contact/305932859756435
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/766273796412178432
web.archive.org/web/20011109050045/http://disney.go.com/park/homepage/today/flash/index.html?
vocaroo.com/i/s05JkTNtFQIU
archive.is/Cvvvf
twitter.com/daveweigel/status/766320005873016832
archive.is/FaLtK
twitter.com/RubinReport/status/766326346905554950
youtu.be/-XhnU4RTMR8?t=42m48s
archive.is/cWMpt
facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/728206453983919
reaxxion.com/5710/gamergate-is-hate-t-shirts-have-arrived
archive.is/QrMz3
archive.is/XVnLa
archive.is/p3tAN
twitter.com/KateNocera/status/766287945057742848
twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/766342861709275136
tweetsave.com/jasonschreier/status/766328793988468736
archive.is/7kKME#selection-9457.1-9457.26
twitter.com/search?q=Gawker&src=tren
archive.is/ogbx3#selection-3983.2-3983.95
twitter.com/DualShockers/status/766366006143049728
twitter.com/Gawker/status/327537977922318337
rware.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/766390808023015424
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/18/twitter-to-introduce-anti-harassment-quality-filter/
twitter.com/BreitbartTech/status/766354025465851904
investincatfood.wordpress.com/2016/08/18/to-make-you-feel-even-better-zqs-book-deal-went-to-shit/
archive.is/38U0l
twitter.com/i/moments/766324956498124801
my.mixtape.moe/kgdagf.mp3
pretendyoure.xyz/zy/
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/
cardcastgame.com/)
github.com/ajanata/PretendYoureXyzzy/wiki/Cardcast)
birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/18/zendayas-spider-man-role-could-break-the-internet
archive.is/5LDYk
archive.is/Nzqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAIL THE BAKER

PRAISE TO THIS BREAD

twitter.com/peterjukes/status/766068744758132736

Why are they so smug?

Baker only had three posts last thread and they where pretty shilly, be careful.

SHILL BENIS

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03s4v9b

Welcome to the current year

here we go

Literally who?

Its a video, and I can't make webms no bully

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

Use the add-on to do it.

COLD STEEL 2 ON SEP 6TH

GET HYPE

twitter.com/djinncangan/status/766062096018661382

Whoops, wrong Laura.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

now I actually have to pick a girl to end the first one on to bring into the second.

I realize that i'm slow on the uptake but these people make me look like albert fucking einstein

FOR TEACHER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

old bread: archive.is/4oB3s

Cold Steel was a mistake. Worst Trails games.

Where does he say he's using Godfrey as a source? I doubt anyone would be THAT stupid after Godfrey's majestic appearance on the BBC.

That's your first mistake

Christ, its hard to tell
Now that i think about it, it looks like godfrey is just egging him on, but still, don't ever think these people are too smart for that shit, sandy beaches was a thing

heh
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/univision-purchases-gawker-kotaku-jezebel-gizmodo-for-135-million/9809/

Now that was a barrel full of keks.

And no advisor job for Denton

Vekselberg will probably have him killed

iirc, Godfrey was listed as an "anti-climate change" source and influence. They are either that dumb, or disingenuous and think their audience is that dumb. Its the same feeling I got from watching J.J. Abrams movies.

They're probably still butthurt that he was nominated for SadPuppies.

I picked Machias

REMEMBER TO FART THESE

allthink.com/1561533

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/

I still want confirmation on that, just because how much that makes me smile if it's confirmed true. Some of the gawker staff might be retained however, or jumps ship to another clickbait factory like Vice. But from what I've seen, it is very rare that company buyouts retains dual company culture. The bigger company almost always eats up or push aside the culture (and staff) of the smaller company that was acquired. There is always the rare exceptions, but we'll see.

Boating accident. An improbable but very unfortunate boating accident. Empty bottles of vodka was found on the boat, probably a boating while impaired incident accident.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */e-4d9f055e2738#.tpq5kxgjf

twitter.com/mombot/status/765928560607449088

Do you have the tweets from the article writers?

I am honestly surprised square didn't censor her let alone add this. Could this be a metaphoric middle finger to sjws?

sorry if this is old

looks like for the ecchi banner. Still shit, but the even suspended kern for that.

All who stand in the path of clownhaired sociopaths on Twitter is a dead shitlord walking.

take the bribe
come on, take it.

you don't need to care about your culture's quality

Remember when SJWs used to consider Cidney a "black eye towards those misogynist gamers?" Fun times.

Probably not - the dev team just did what they wanted, I guess. Not necessarily a good thing, unless the gameplay ends up being surprisingly solid - and I doubt that'll be the case.

Besides, they have about 3 months until release - there's a lot of damage that could be done in that span of time.

I think that lasted all of two hours before they realized we found her sexy and they started talking about how problematic she was.

Also anyone know who this is? Don't remember them, are they new to approaching gamergate?
twitter.com/asbruckman/status/765916914375852033

p-post more images like that user

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/763878955866873856

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/764323290550767616

this?

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB

Is it just me or is Godfrey a lot less subtle since coming back? Is it even the same guy with the account?

she had a paragraph about KIA in one of her posts, she's a researcher or something

nextbison.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/the-rheingold-test/

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4drpzh/happening_dr_amy_bruckman_the_gamergate_research/

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4h1636/discussion_amy_bruckman_ok_gamergate_folks_is_my/

They'll cave in they need those 10 million sales to break even

Prople mostly buy those consoles for the ability to resell games. It used to be plug and play too, but those days are long gone. And windows10 plus steam is spy and drm box.

I don't think they'll cave in going off of how they featured that VR experience with her. I think they're trying outrage marketing and directly trying to provoke the journos into writing hitpieces on how sexualized and problematic it is.

Japan buys it because its a decent blu-ray player and a majority of license games like SAO, Persona, and Fate are owned by Sony Music Japan

archive.is/7kSpV

archive.is/xzEXZ

Why is it always trannies? I bet Harada wouldn't have deleted shit if he realized what that meant.

One word: gaslighting. Gjoni is its biggest victim in history, and we're the most gaslit group on the internet.

And an easy pso2 machine. But people moving to pc by itself is not good, a pc monopoly for microsoft is terrible. You need people adopting pcs with linux primarys, and not the part of linux that sold out to microsoft.

This is an Intervention GroovyGrapes

Here's some other lines that are equally relevant to her retarded criticism

Well Japan can support Sony forever since they're becoming computer illiterate every year since mobile is a growing factor to it and Sony Music is sponsor to Nintendo and Pokemon in Japan we'll eventually get that team up.

Win10's worst aspects will flop, like GFWL and Win8 failed before it. Microsoft may be monopolizing cunts, but even stupid Joe Average has limits.

We need to make one of these big Japanese names like Kamiya at least as far as responding with a middle finger.

My grandpa was pretty upset to find out that Windows 10 Solitaire has ads in it.

Have some more busty Vivians.

Thank goodness for at least one sane person in academia.

I'm thinking he's becoming less and less subtle to figure out at what point will MSM notice that he's acting retarded.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/766079558084730880

So which one of these you guys think granted kukuryo a ban on twitter?

No idea, probably they just needed an excuse to get rid of him before the Hugo Awards begin on-

Wait holy shit how'd it get to be that time already?

Whenever someone uses this in an argument, you can stop reading. Nothing smart or reasonable will come out of this. Especially when it's followed by a long winded blah blah wall of text. Waste of time.

I'm betting on the Spanish joke, not because it is the most likely, but because it is fucking hilarious that a Spaniard can't make a joke about Spanish people.

Have yourself a higher res version of your 3rd embed, along with some more busty Vivians.

I use as an Australian quite a lot for that exact reason
it gives me the excuse to say dumb as fuck shit and be racist

Mobile is popular in japan because they have such a lyfestyle that they cant sit down and enjoy a game when they can be working instead.

Never underestimate the power of stupid, and a lack of clear normalfagproof alternatives does not make felling microshit easier.

Anyone but Alisa is an acceptable choice. Just keep in mind CS2 adds Claire, Sharon, Elise and Alfin as options.

Picking the men is just an epic bromance. Sadly for the fujoshits, there is no homolust.

I'LL CHISEL YOUR GRAVESTONE.
SLEEP WELL!

Shitposting aside, what can be done in regards to the Univision/Saban thing?

The sad thing is that I can't tell whether this is sarcasm or not anymore.

Was he part of the ZachAttack DM group? I noticed he was following mombot AND 9volt on twatter, and I want to make sure.

HIGHSCHOOLERS ARE NOT FUCKING CHILDREN

BURN

Rean loved Crow and last I checked it was the most popular pairing in the game.

Teachers will always be better than highschool girls.

He didn't love him in that way user. And sadly, no, it isn't the most popular. Japan likes Alisa for reasons I will never understand.

Never happened to me when I was in HS. Meh.

could you guys ethically harass women on your containment board maybe??

Not counting R-18 on Pixiv, Rean x Alisa is only 85, Crow x Rean has 228

Kill yourself. I'm not as nice as the rest of them, so this is my reply.

this is true Alisa is a shit.

goons need to be purged from the earth

ftfy

Cidney is really hot as fuck.

An edgetard as well.

Retards will destroy their own arguments.

best

give me an honest answer, how low functioning are you on the spectrum

Amount of fanart =/= raw popularity. Fujoshits are extremely dedicated.

As always the fact that at the end of the day these pathetic pieces of shit hate attractive women being sexualized altogether is all the unhealthy motivation I need. Hate.

But this is an opportunity to show just how corrupt things really are. This is good.

You won't be laughing when the other 66 Gokunarutos show up.

What are you even spewing, you complete retard? Fuck off.

Post Emma

That just makes them easier to shut down.

you didnt answer my question so im going to presume you're a moderate to severely low functioning aspie

it is between her and Laura

What kind of gameplay is this one anyways?

Since it's not a self insert I can comfortably have the MC actually romance. It's already obvious who I'd have him target from go.

One of the CONjobs perhaps?

turn based

Damn. 60 frames?

PS3 and Vita are 30, Falcom said the 3rd game on the PS4 will be 60

This EMMA?

Vita version has some performance issues in certain places too. I've noticed some slowdown.

I presume you mean Univision buying Gawker. In which case, I'd presume we'd to what we always have: Render is as unprofitable as possible. Continue going after advertisers. Perhaps additionally, try to convince any normalfags you know to stop giving them views. If you want to go the whole nine yards, convince companies to block their websites at their offices.

At this point the only way I can tolerate turn based is if it has at least 60 frames. Watching my friend play Cyber Sleuth made it look amazing and actually enjoyable to grind.

keep that summoning going on bruh

I can tell you right now that this account is an aggro masquerading as pro. Giving him attention is just feeding him

>>>Holla Forums6103245
I know, its b and not confirmed, but some user has a chance to fuck with luggage lad.

no he is just fully antiGG he isnt pretending anything

JEWT

Smash it.

Uhhh, user, thats not vivian. Close, but its gravity fall's wendy

I remember putting up with him during Torrential Downpour. Pretending not to be the shitter he is. It's entirely possible it's a false memory

I don't know what that is but the cosplayer is cute.

twitter.com/acidlicco/status/766071667684577280

twitter.com/mombot/status/766061299276984321

Zach part of the tans now?

Twitter ruining fucking everything once again.

Seriously, some goon is going to kill himself over this shit

Fuck this shit meme.

Nice dubs, but fuck no

Any of you fags has access to Scifinder, by any chance? I'd like the list for vendors of a certain substance.

I'm honestly curious as to what that would be.

Hydroxynorketamine. It's likely to be the next big antidepressant. It was thought to be useless until a couple of years ago, when they discovered that effect. So I figure I could shop around for it now instead of waiting God knows how many more years.

this nigga

Why source exotic pharmaceuticals all you need is a rope?

I have to confess, those tits are luscious.

You do know Gilda has a penis, right?

I wanted to believe

wow rude

Actually, that's insulting. Everything about her just looks good.

**That's bullshit, and you know it.""

Kinky ;^)

Also holy shit I must have had a seizure with that fucking spoiler failure.

Gravity Falls, that Disney cartoon that normalizes incest.

Ketamine used to be legal here, but it was banned about 30 years ago. You can still get it for animals. It's a little weird you want Special K, something to do with depression?

muy bueno

Gildafags need to GTFO

I never watched it. Did they fug in the end?

The word cuck now is a misogynist insult.

__no

I don't even like Gilda that much, but there are fewer things more nauseating to me than period blood, which is weird because I have seen tons of fucked up shit on image boards, but man I never could get over being completely grossed out by menstruation.

Then I think I'll skip it.

Well it is.
What he's saying is exactly right, and that's why cuck is an insult

I don't blame you, it's nasty, and smells absolutely horrible. A couple threads ago, I mentioned how my ex girlfriend enjoyed ball busting. It was fine with me for the most part, but the smell of period blood just makes me draw the line at that.

Cuck is intended for pathetic little bitches who have or would get cheated on. Fuck off.

He wants to be a woman. That's why he has no balls.

No it isn't.

It means the man is weak and lets other men (and his wife) walk all over him.

Nah, I think we're seeing another case of projection, considering his tendency of telling people "shut up, only I know what's good for women, and only I will be taken seriously when talking about women's issues."

This. My language is just less civil.

And now my rage is returning. Just from your post.

You made go back and look at plebs archives.

When will America stop sucking Israel's cock?

you mean (((America)))

Right after the rich assholes bail from the country in fear of death.

Never because of the Holocaust. They're the highest possible in terms of victimization unless socjus cultists are impossibly even more retarded about mudslimes than I thought.

You don't think the holohoax will lose its sting?

WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY ABOUT INDERESTIMATING STUPIDITY?

Well I'm not looking for ketamine itself actually, hydroxynorketamine is a byproduct and it's legal so I decided to go after it. Still, a couple of labs I contacted shat their pants because "it's too close to ketamine". And yeah it's about depression.

Funny enough, it is because of the islamic influx and the fear of persecuting muslims. The jew is killing their mealticket.

never. Israel is part of america already, they control the whole entertainment industry and you cut your babies' dicks when they born

Seems like muslims are open minded enough. This one is into weird fetishes.

>>>Holla Forums7165615

Its more like
ITS OK WHEN WE DO IT
For the asshole.

Off topic, but please help me talk my friend out of trading in his PS4 for a 4.5 Neo. I don't trust anything Sony is saying for one fucking second after their covering for No Meme's Sky.

He's saying it somehow puts out less power and will reduce the electricity bill as well as that it'll make everything 30 fps somehow double up to 60. What a load of fucking bullshit. When I heard about "perfect 1440p" when my brother said in response the strongest and most expensive PCs can barely handle that I knew it wasn't worth it.

Please list every con real quick? Any little detail that might seem suspicious?

Easy, just because you double the fps, does not mean that the animation will magically become smoother, it will actually make it more rigid. I wish I could explain it better, but animation keys are baked to frames usually, and it wont have inbetween for the frames.its like ading a duplicate of the prior feame after each frame. It will not look any different.
And the games wont actually upscale to 1440p, it will be the same way the wiinot wiiu upscales with composite cables.

The payoff was worth it.

Looks like the fluffier strikes again :^)

Got an archive of that?

Who the fuck did that ad? better dig on it.

nevermind I thought it was an ad by ziff davis but apparently it's actually critical of their interest on gawker

I saw it when he posted. He deleted it before the archive went through. CuckIntosh likes to post a lot of stupid shit and then delete it soon after.

fucking weird
but shit…im drinking. i cant really proccess anything right now

good evening gamergate. hows everyone doing tonight?

also i was watching a video on crappyNo.9 and saw this..
is this a reference to GG?

When ever you see a tweet, archive then post. Always archive as soon as you can, Id say that we need a hot button for archiving a page right away.

Doing pretty good. Chatting up a seemingly sweet girl in between posting on here, we're probably going to meet up at a bar tomorrow.

Since thread is slow, this is Denton's husband

vine.co/u/1007120870193680384?mode=grid

Still hard to say. The entire game and everything about it is so brokenly off kilter, it's hard to place. They did decide Xir was a thing that should be allowed in Gunvolt though, so it wouldn't suprise me

good luck user. dont drop your spaghetti

NEVER FORGETTI!

Ziff Davis CEO is a pajeet

twitter.com/VivekRShah

I don't have any problem talking to girls, it's just my recent breakup has me kindof nervous that I would start crying in front of her. Not that I do it often, just a thought due to recent circumstances.

poal.me/1tgbp2

What?

I think I just finished Rebel galaxy? The ending was lackluster, but it's a polished game with nothing to do post game and I have no motivation to go back to it.

Fucking degenerates and their degeneracy.

Well this bread is slow as shit so I'm gonna post a thing, I'm in nursing school and during one of the classes the teacher showed us this short.

He wanted to see how we interpreted it, I felt it had multiple interpretations such as how with the advent of technology we've kind of lost our way in terms of socializing as well as when something becomes more than a machine in the case of the robot humanizing itself.

I'm curious to see your guys interpretation, fair warning the animations a bit janky and its a bit of a downer.

Speaking of Mombot, she was referred to in Nuclear Negro's latest vid near the end.

What I'm more surprised by is how Freya isn't higher on the list.
Personally, my list would be:
1. Danielle
2. Freya
3. Vivian
4. Christ-tan
5. Polina
6. Gilda
poal.me needs multi option polls

Watch your language. :^)

Where do you think we are?

I just now realized that your ID is Electronic Entertainment Expo: Heil Hitler

Well if it makes you feel better they didn't even get Erika's name right.

16 now, nigga

I only skimmed this and I hate you for posting it. I don't need anymore feels.

Holy shit who the fuck still goes to that board?

the only reason we wanted acid man to own the board is so we didnt get spurges like Niko making dumb drama
for the most part it worked because by the time revolt started crying the board was pretty pointless really

Holla Forums thread has always been the heart of all this

A forum would be useful since the thread is cyclical. And I don't want to go to fucking plebbit.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years

It's used as an information hub since drama drove everyone off.

For her

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP

LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

is that a Coffin song?

no its a new pol oc

You need three >'s for this.
>>>Holla Forums7166363
>>>Holla Forums7160625

>>>Holla Forums7166363
>>>Holla Forums7160625
Did I do it right? I haven't crossed link in a long time

My interpretation is that John is a fucking jerkwad.

If you vote for Danielle, she'll build a firewall to keep Redditors out of this great, United Imageboards of Holla Forums

In her latest interview, she also said she would allow Freya to "Gas Tumblr and the Half-Sacks", as well as push for Name Field reform

Would you vote for her?

Like this

I never listened to his work. I'm assuming it's great and comedic genius.

Why did they spell it "/tan/", it makes no sense.

Is this a leddit thing?

WHY DOES THIS SHIT NEVER GET OLD

I lost it once ring ring started.

Make a bookmark and make the location:
javascript:void(open('archive.is/?run=1&url=' encodeURIComponent(document.location)))
It opens archive.is and archives the page you're on.

Holy shit, Gildafags are as garbage as their piece of shit tan.

I'm getting to think that many mediums are going for a massive offense for the 2nd anniversary

archive.is/bufez

Blast all this bullshit to smithereens.

Honestly I want them to associate Nutbusters with GG more, because nobody is actually buying the 'if you hate Ghostbusters you're a basement dwelling manchild' rhetoric. Connecting them more might make some people consider that these fags are just spewing bullshit based on their agenda.

How about try and encourage exactly that kind of thing?

My mother thinks Anita, Wu, and Joshintosh are all insane liars and even watches stuff from The Rebel (Lauren Southern and Gavin Mcinnes mostly) despite voting NDP last election.
I'm sure Sam's decision to become a halfwit blogger led his parents to disown him out of shame, but some people actually have good relationships with their parents.

This guys is like a walking steorotype.

I know it's an edit but it's funny anyways

kek funny but no archive clearly fake

Doesn't it make you feel good knowing you clobber this cuck with one punch. Not saying I can throw anything special, but just look at that pencil necked faggot. Bottom of barrel beta.

That function is already on archive.is main page. Just place a bookmark with the link available there.

I like that the old fallback of racism and sexism has been abandoned, so instead it's back to calling your enemies nerds and dweebs.

Then use that. Encourage others to do the same. My mother doesn't care about anything political and just doesn't want to talk about mudslimes as a devout Christian.

She wishes I didn't want to become a demon, but she still loves me as much as she always has deciding her work gives her enough stress and she has no trust for politicians at all, bless her soul.

Timestamp?
It has them actually.

So I just found out about Survive and I'm fucking sickened. At least this has nothing to do with anything beyond MGSV.

From what I've heard over the years I think Snake's and Raiden's stories tie up well enough with 4 and Revengeance. That seems like a comfy end to the plot.

Could this be expanded on?

Bleach finally ended. And it was exactly as the spoilers described.

The salt won't stop for a long, long time.

While we're waiting for other anons to wake up, what happened?

I know I'm late spent all day yesterday with a friend but it has nothing to do with gamergate, in the slightest. It's just a mention about the guy trying to be a good journalist.

Was okay. A bit student-tier.
My interpretation is that we connect to people who care for us basically. Anyone willing to be kind and caring to us, we have this immediate reflex to enjoy spending time with them.
Obviously, there is the sense as well that death isn't as easy as changing batteries. It isn't something that can be fixed.
But the main point is the idea that people go before we've had the chance to do everything we needed or wanted to do with them; the circus tickets are a simple way to look at it, but the woman's son who doesn't visit and just sends a robot as a "stand-in" for himself, without ever seeing her until then, is a fair way to showcase that : he sent someone to spend time with his mother instead of him, and that's not the same as being there with her.
Also maybe the robot can be interpreted as the granny's grandkid ? Since it was "sent" by her own son ? Maybe there's some shit to say from it too.

Also, if you want to get into nursing, I'd advise reading github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Damaged-Goods
it's one of the most heartbreaking and beautiful greentext stories ever written and it has quite a fair amount of shit regarding nursing and what it involves too.

Godsdamnit, user, please hurry.

This news is so sudden and shocking I'm tempted to look it up rather than sit here waiting for the thread to update.

Ichigo and Orihime had a kid, which casually touches the last boss vital force which appears randomly in front of him and completely kills it. Then he meets Rukia and Renji's daughter, kind of like the very first chapter of Bleach then it ends.

twitter.com/VibeHi/status/766240208727703552

Who is this?

I stopped following Bleach years ago, did they ever expand on exactly what was up with Ichigo's dad?

Kinda… just use the wiki for whatever you wanna know.

Sargon just mentioned them in a video. They are a black group resisting BLM because they are too SJW. Sargon said they were like the GG of the black community. Maybe some people saw that and tweeted at them. Either way, they're still just as much of crazy racists that waz kangz and shiit

OH
SHIT

The infection spreads to tor project.

archive.is/llxXz

trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting#Who

Holy fuck they changed it.

is this going to be freebsd all over again?

hotep seems mostly fine, there's at least one of them that was also pro-GG so I see her tweets quite a bit.

These people really are going to be the downfall of civilization
God help us if she gets in
They are just going to keep ruining shit until they get to something really fucking important and bog it down with identity politics

>parents refuse to accept blame and just burn the books as well

What kind of shitposting is this?

Advanced

The australian furry kind.

Hey, it was good social commentary.

Everybody's gone.

This is really the end.

Just saw this on twatter. Thoughts?

archive.is/lkQRR

Note the subreddit tagged it as unverified, but apparently Margaret and BlairWhite believe it. (Haven't checked if attached twittercaps are real).

so is avatarfagging allowed now?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

nope.

as long as metafagging is, might as well

Margaret is a piece of shit
Dont really care about much else here escept they link the guardian to make a point

Yeah, sure, i'll believe something from the correct the record shills

Milo mentioned an upcoming announcement about the privilege grant in his last podcast about six days ago, so let's wait and see.

It would be incredibly retarded for him to pocket the money Rebel Jam style and it wouldn't benefit him at all, so I doubt that's what happened.

Well, he still didn't hokd up the promise and the shut down company + money send to private acc is suspicious. It was obviously a PR event and not something he could keep going for a longer period of time without having to invest more of his own time into it to raise donations, but that he didn't even give out a single grant is shady.

That's good news. I'll wait.

Yea ghazi srs garbage.
Good to at least know what they will try blame on GG

POOP
twitter.com/JodisWelch/status/766271673616195584
archive.is/steFZ

Seems to be jumping the gun a tiny bit. If he transferred them to his own account he technically "pocketed" it, and looks unprofessional and shady, but it doesn't 100% mean the funds will never be used for the originally stated goals.

I'm just amazed they are already trying shit again so close after mombot
Then again, i'd be pretty desperate for a win at this point too

margaret?

Top 5 Ways to Make Your Article Lose All Credibility

Well, several times bigger. It's an anti Trump sub, but ghazi folk probably have a presence there as well.

The only thing I'm seeing from her is her defending herself saying that she didn't profit from it financially.

They've sort of been a running joke ever since they teamed up with swedistan's subplebbit and both got manhandled by the don

They do
I sometimes look at ghazi for laughs and check post history to see the insanity they spew outside their dedicated shitting sub
A lot circle it

Are they calling themselves pedophiles?

Haven't been to KiA in half a year. Seems its still growing, especially in active users. It's not like there is currently a hot topic attracting extra active users, or is there?

Pathetic Gamer Goober Gabbers, aren't you tired of being on the wrong siide of history?

Its only 11:46pm

For you

1500 active users used to be happening levels, but now it seems fairly normal from what I've seen.

this is the best game review I have ever witnessed

activity ebs and flows with happenings and time of day. i've seen it as low as 500-600.

Wait, why's Margaret a piece of shit?
I watch her videos sometimes because she's funny and Nova Scotian.

Obviously, but as said, that number used to be happening levels.

I just checked SRS out of curiosity, they have 80k subscribers but only 150 active users. Interesting.

KiA just seems to be crazy active compared to most subleddits.

she can be funny, but does she honestly strike you as a good person?

I couldnt stop fucking lauging when watching this today

Neither am I. She strikes me as as good of a person as I am at least.

I may confuse her, but I think she's a ralph supporter and defended goose and ralph during the Lilly episode. I unfollowed and avoided since. I don't want to have to do anything with these kind of people. Apparently barely any of the 1000+ GG accs I follow want anything to do with her, because I can't remember the last time I've seen anything from her pop up in my TL rt'd by others. Not GG, Milo, or even Trump related.

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Gamergate-Man/7173946

A joke gamergate avatar in second life.

She's fine with Ralph but mostly kept quiet during that whole deal, believe you're thinking of Shannon.

I was searching for gamergate stuff, hoping to find a vivian james avatar. But nope, just this. But then again, gamergate is gamers, not whatever the hell populates second life.

Well, there must have been a reason I unfollowed one of the bigger accs involved in GG or related to Milo, but its been a while and my memory is bad.

This game or whatever lets you make your own custom stuff and sell it right?
I like how he's black.

There were some IRC leaks that showed her talking shit about CoV together with Shannon and others. Personally didn't bother me as I mostly agreed with what she said but a lot of others were upset by them.

I've spent a lot of time in Second Life years ago and now I feel ashamed

Yes it is. Most of the people in second life are furries and if not furries then legit crazy. It's also mostly populated by 30 and up as far as age goes, with a huge population of elderly.

That being said, Trump campaign center in SL was full of people wearing Trump hats, whereas Bernie's center was empty. The people wearing Trump jhats were unfortunately furries.

As long as you don't take shit seriously you're fine.
I just use it to ERP now and then.

I don't give a shit about CoV though. Unfollowed her when she announced that she won't talk much about GG anymore. The constant drama she was involved in was just annoying.

**Don't. I love it, where else can you watch legit crazy people who have free reign to build and make whatever they want go nuts? Just follow rule number one: Do not engage. I treat SL like Jane Goodall treated gorillas, observe, but never interact.

She was as bad as cripple if not worse in the chatlogs and burnt a fuck ton of bridges over them
She is a milo parasite and a wanna be popular girl who is really just a cunt that can only hang around other cunts because no one else wants to be around them

I forgot the other end of my spoiler, billy me.

Still erotic.

I used it to RP long time ago because I was poor and couldn't afford a real MMO, then got really into some community and some roleplay-

Things could get weird if you didn't find the right people. For example I couldn't stand furry shit in horror roleplay servers and everyone was a multicolored faggot wolf.

It was like in Champions Online.

What? She was nowhere near that bad.

My favorite places are the dance clubs. Not to hang out in, but to laugh at. 50+ avatars all dancing to stale music for hours on end, none of them talking or chatting. Just sitting in their dark rooms, watching their avatars dance, probably crying.

She isnt gonna fuck you dude

I'm not into women anyways.

VIDEO GAMES
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

Faggot

Faggot

I'm not surprised that they waited a year before they paint #GamerGate in accordance to their feminist idols and connections. Not at all.

How dare these stupid nerds?! They must follow the cool kids, just as the did in high school!.

Who wrote this shit and for what purpose?

Why do you even fucking ask?

Don't know if it is an article or some college issue.

that's either brave, or stupid
guy is just an edgelord who takes it too far

I fucking hate the media.

I hate birds

Go fuck yourself.

facebook.com/help/contact/305932859756435

Facebook is the new steam

As if we needed more proof that Unity is cancer.

As long as they keep revealing themselves as the useless fodder they are then people will go elsewhere, even fringe sites like:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/766273796412178432

So this was his plan when he bought the rift.

It was never that way.

What is this? someone was autistic enouth and had enouth big balls to give this as an art school project?

I don't know.

no the rule goes into effect on saturday

The balls!

THE BALLS!

But they forgot to explain/reveal the biggest trolls of all, the bullshit artists known as the media.

Even Disney back in 2001 knew that. They had a small Internet tutorial of sorts explaining what an acronym was and how revealing personal information is a bad idea.
web.archive.org/web/20011109050045/http://disney.go.com/park/homepage/today/flash/index.html?
The tutorial is on Kids Island, but I have no idea how to access it from here.

Can someone please reassure me about free speech on the US internet?

>also brandon orselli followed me

Am I twittering right? Is this how you into the twitter?

We're all going to die.

Eventually. I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

The world will end with a whimper not a bang.

Is he outside/in the US?
That could depend if he can use the EU bureaucracy to overturn it.

So, since he doesn't have the power of milo, should we raise hell to get him back on?
Or just keep tweeitng his work (a great chance to redpill people on older events)

Before the Facebook era this was standard, but once retarded kids started posting their junk online and broadcasting every bowel movement they ever had there was a moral panic and instead of reinforcing this notion of self protection they went the other way and claimed it was not the individual's fault for making themselves vulnerable it was everyone else fault and things only got worse. Now they actively demand your personal information to use half of these shitty sites

vocaroo.com/i/s05JkTNtFQIU

I'm not fucking joking.

I always liked these.

By the way Milo posted on facebook that there'll be a press release about the privilege grant tomorrow in his podcast.

This always confused me, are teachers allowed to mess up their students' artwork like that? Seems like a pretty shitty thing to do.

Plebbit's already grabbing the pitchforks anyways
Funny how they'll fall over themselves to suck banana hitler's traitor dick but milo ho no, he can't change!

archive.is/Cvvvf

Another one down.

Nice one dumby

I didn't see this coming at all, got damn

They can not let go of their victim status, can they?

Of course not. They are the good guys and it's a tragedy they are losing.

lol

WEW

Now the only question is whether they'll shut down please use archive.is too or if they're going to turn please use archive.is more into a please use archive.is style of site.

I don't have nearly enough smug or pleased anime grill pictures to express this feeling. And I have enough to fill this thread to bump limit. Eat shit Denton you jew

I am confused.

If they are going to end operations, do they mean just the site please use archive.is or all of gawker? If the latter, then what did Univision is going to do with what they bought? And if the former, then how is the all-gathering shit site going down but not all the other blogs?

Depends, in a non art specific school or lower grades, teachers do write over student's artwork. I'm not agreeing with it I'm saying shit like that happens. At college level, art specific courses, the more competent art schools tells the students to package their artwork with a specification like this:
-artwork itself
-a tracing paper overlay since that's where the teacher writes their corrections and comments
-a protective outer cover, usually black coverstock paper.

Except they got bought out by a mexican company that is Shillary's second biggest donator.

Though allegedly the guy wanted it for the infrastructure.
Gawker is dead, but we'll get worse.
Kotaku, who knows.

Finally it is dead

Just Gaw.ker.com

No, it's just please use archive.is

But will all due smug - what will happen to Craptaku et. al. ?

They'll continue pumping out liberal shit under Univision's umbrella.

So the liberal publication still lives, and it's shown that even if you are shitcanned- someone else will pick it up again.

Great work guys.

I'm curious exactly what Univision means by infrastructure. I'm really hoping that it just means the name, the computers and office supplies like staplers and filing cabinets. It'd be great watching Denton not being offered any job consulting or otherwise from univision, and him watching Gawker's physical assets being hauled off.

The salt already flows.

twitter.com/daveweigel/status/766320005873016832

feels good man

The main site was killed completely, that's still a win even its not complete victory yet.

Maybe the connections?

Something about how Gawker sorted information and contacts.

What a shock

Univision is not Mexican.
If anything, they are Puerto Rican. Which is American soil

Univision is not a Mexican company, its based in the US. It will keep the liberal shilling which can be seen if you look at what they did with The Onion.

I'm thinking Univision is going to keep Gawker dot com on a tight leash in order to keep Thiel away. That or hopefully just replace the staff, rename the site and reconfigure the servers.

>Gawker is dead, but we'll get worse.
Did you mean to say "will"?

☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
Calling back to archive.is/FaLtK

Meh, this has always been a spiralling marathon.

So their rolodex and little black book.

At this point is it a yuuge surprise to anyone? The liberal shilling I mean, most of the media in N.America right now is either leftard to regressive retard shilling already.

2 years of shitposting have led to this.

It shouldn't be but it seems like it is to many.

We'll
We Will.
R-Right?

True.
The fact we've shown the armor can be broken is still good.
There ust needs to be a "confirmed kill" for a liberal publication in our lifetime IMO.

Twitter about to pull some more bullshit.

You are such a D&Cing rat.

Probably because he got ass obliterated by their shitty downvote system
Don't scream shill like a little bitch

I wonder how many people died while watching this whole GG show.

Looks like Twitter is going to lose a shit ton of users.

There just was. Most of their publications survived but you just watched one of them die. Gawker the conglomerate got broken up and sold off while Gawker the publication died completely and noone purchased it.

Are you referring to yourself in the third person or did you forget to change IDs?

Pretty pathetic man.

VIDYA ACKBAR

Shit, sorry for not noticing your post earlier.
youtu.be/-XhnU4RTMR8?t=42m48s

oops wrong one

THANK YOU BASED HULKSTER

Thanks

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DO A Holla Forums SINGS OF REAL AMERICAN?

We have been postponing it since the trial ended

So, what is Nicky gonna do in the future?

Assuming he doesn't get killed by Vekselberg

Fuck me.

Shit. The creator of Rez is being pozzed.

Does it take effort to be that retarded or does it come naturally?

So… what is Rez infinite? also, how can I get my hands in that super original shirt no other fraud hipser did to show how they love retro and old videogames because old things are cool and new things are shit?

If "he" was meant to refer to one redditor did you really just lump all of KiA by one faggot's post?

archive.is/cWMpt

Twitter is a goldmine at the moment

Trump or Twitter bankrupcy can't come soon enough.

Have we got details on Twitter shareholders yet?

DisNod might help.

> I wonder how many people died while watching this whole GG show.
One guy had like cancer or a brain tumor.

Sweet.

Why argue semantics? Are you upset over something friend? Or are you just trying to run some D&C?
I was simply laughing at multiple dumbasses that were pussyhurt over it

I swear that peice of shit really just needs to slip on a bar of soap or something. Maybe do missionary work in the Amazons.

I'm conflicted.

What's the song?

Eat a dick Gawker

Don't know got the webm from here over a year ago. Think its just some nasheed thing.

DANCE THREAD MOTHERFUCKAS

facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/728206453983919

thanks for playing

Rest In Pieces

← THREAD THEME

Thanks man, have some 3DPD lewd

WEW

that looks like shit, it's just the counter on the crosshair

Kind of ironic Gawker has been staunchly anti-trump all this time, and it was Jews and Mexicans that canned their site in the end

They got sold off on GG's birthday too, Denton must be really salty over that.

also it would be fun if the creator does a Q&A here on infinite chan get it? because his next game is called rez infinite

No, that was Hogan and Thiel. Univision is continuing most of their shit.

I REMEMBER
reaxxion.com/5710/gamergate-is-hate-t-shirts-have-arrived

So it's then they should be appreciated that their company and jobs will be given to Mexicans or Spanish-Americans

It was Univision nigga.

archive.is/QrMz3

The sale required them to buy all of Gawker's properties, including Gawker proper. They didn't want it, so they're shutting it down. They can do this now that a bankruptcy officially recognized the sale and Univision as official owners of those properties

Dude, I remember PSAs that went on during Saturday morning cartoons that taught kids about Netiquette, to never feed the trolls, and to never talk about intimate details of your personal life on the internet. But I guess that went out the window once every chucklefuck and their grandmother got a Facebook account.

No they just aren't pouring more of their money into a losing proposition. Thiel and Hogan killed Gawker and Univision bought the body parts.

C'mon Glenn, don't do me like this.

Unless they ran that shit at a loss there's a 99% chance they were made using women and child semi-slave labor.

dubs checked

archive.is/XVnLa

Well mr Rubin, I'm going to guess it will mean quote hate speech unquote will be thought policed severely by twitter and or by the CONjobs. While doubleplusgood speech from ISIS such as kill all infidels and throw faggots from the highest buildings and BLM \ NewBP kill all whiteys will be fine since some all creatures are equal, but some creatures are more equal than others.

In other news, nothing to get upset about, go back to the orgyporgy, people. We have always been at peace with East Asia, we have always been at war with Eastasia. :^)

The shirts were sold for $15; they were contributing only $5 of that to the "we're throwing all these women onto our coding courses but none of them are sticking to it" organisation.

archive.is/p3tAN
"anime-avatared Trump fans"
Every time.

I'm not all that salty, for once. This is about the closest he's gotten to winning the league, the only other match coming close being against Tobias the Uber Scrub and his match with Harrison. To top it off, the battle was surprisingly hype by Pokémon anime standards.

Denton also outright libeled him by calling him a vampire that literally preys on the blood of the young and innocent.

didn't he win orange islands?

like, his only win and people just decide to ignore it because apparently there is "canon" in pokemon, of all places

Denton also outed him, they act like Thiel has no reason to hate them.

twitter.com/KateNocera/status/766287945057742848

No clue that this is about but this lady is getting ripped to shreds.

And Gawker's finally dead? What a nice little gift for our second anniversary.

I see. That means there's just a 65% chance it's made by women and children working for slave wages.

YES
Godspeed Peter and HH

For what purpose

Its kind of annoying watching faggots in the Holla Forums thread say that gamergate played absolutely no part in the death of Gawker.

Did you really think Greenwald would be smart? The guy is a massive retard and a huge faggot that does not write stories or leak info if it makes people he likes look bad. He worships gawker and has routinely talked about how sex tapes for men is good but bad for women and also talks about how it is nonsense to get mad at gawker for outing gay people.

Wasn't it outed Thiel, while Thiel was in Saudi Arabia? You know, the most progressive fag friendly place on the planet in current year?

got more for you

That's how the main board has been for awhile, any mention of GamerGate instantly brings in a swarm of goons to trash talk us and post the same tired images.

Oh yeah, it's some combination of "MUH FREEDOM OF THE PRESS, WE CAN PRINT STORIES OF SEX TAPES OF FOUR YEAR OLDS IF WE WANTED TO" and "WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU? I MEAN, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU RECENTLY?"

At the very least, while negotiating a massive business deal with them.

Joke's on you, faggot, they readily admitted that their standards for "covering news of a public figure" is "you have a Twitter or Facebook account." So yeah, we're going to fucking cheer that a major threat to the general public's privacy has been taken down.

Am I completely misinterpreting this or is he basically saying they deserve to fail as their model wasn't sustainable?

It's not like he needs to count half as much anyways. he barely managed to finish two games in his lifetime.

Neither of you has actually played Rez, have you?
That's the in-game crosshair, and you're only allowed to lock-on to eight targets at once.

This always gets me laughing at the morons, "but what have we done to you recently tho?!" is the coward and bully 101 reply when they realized they just step into some karma payback that's coming their way.

Reminder that gawker didn't simply show hogan's dick and that all people crying about it being such a sad state of affairs on journalism are ignorant self-important douchebags

That asshurt.

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/766342861709275136

that's a lot of salt right there, do you think it's jason schreier again ?

This nigger really needs to commit suicide with two gunshot wounds to the chest fired form different two guns

someone ask him if he's glad we brought back bullying.

tweetsave.com/jasonschreier/status/766328793988468736

archive.is/7kKME#selection-9457.1-9457.26

twitter.com/search?q=Gawker&src=tren

damn

This fag and one other fag are still going. One of them is even shitting on Holla Forums. Imagine someone being so asshurt they come to Holla Forums to try and stop people from making fun of gawker.

It's been a great day, isn't it? I feel kinda smug

what do those CXX things mean anyway?

Was this poal shared outside of this thread? It seemed like everyone was picking Vivian because that's the most obvious answer and they weren't familiar with the other tans

Comicket. The biggest japanese convention. It's where artists release most of their new doujins.

It's not related tot he poal, it's what people is telling me. Gilda tweeted it on her account.

Happening

Welcome to currentyear-2

REMINDER THAT A BUNCH OF LOSER VIDYA HATING NEETS MANAGED TO DEMOLISH ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL WORLDWIDE NEWS SOURCES IN THE WORLD WHILE DESTABILIZING THE AMERICAN POLITICAL COMPASS, IF NOT THE WORLD'S

Hulk is a Vidya loving neet?

I'm surprised you're not upset about that one considering your own political views.

It's about Cisco.

You'd think a company called CISco would be pretty safe.

Github is removing it.

While i'm at it, remember Caféine (ex EiC from Joystick when YellowMedia bought it, now at gameblog)?
archive.is/ogbx3#selection-3983.2-3983.95

Never heard of, who's the faggot ?

Post more lewd Gilda

twitter.com/DualShockers/status/766366006143049728

That's some very, very nice loli art actually…

twitter.com/Gawker/status/327537977922318337

It still makes me laugh that they're going "WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE AT FAULT" when they tried to grandstand and imply that they're above the law.

Yeah, I don't buy that one bit

EiC of Joystick before the collapse of french gaming press ~10 year ago. Was somehow respectable before he went full retard and wrote for gameblog.

Well, I have stopped following the french games media since around 2006, so I honestly haven't followed anything in that regard. Generally it seems like it's somewhat calm place where not much controversy tends to arise in the first place. I don't really know.
How has he gone retarded ? Does he share mar_lard crap or something ?

Better get used to it champ

I'm confused as to why buy it at all if you intended to scuttle it.

It was part of the package deal, they wanted the ones like Kotaku and deadspin, a lot of normalfags never thought of them as part of Gawker.

Just dont leave it around little children or theyll choke on it

aGGros out in full force with the general Gawker is dead thread with their salt

I get so smug reading it, it has zero effect and everyone knows what it is and the madmen do it anyway

Assblasted posts tickle the soul.

The little shits don't deserve the fine t shirts.

Okay that's enough, I've had it. Shirt two's cancelled. Fuck the shirt industry.

declare your faith to the lord God and he shall give unto you a swarm of poll-rigging bots

Goddamn Val

And they do it every single time something good happens. I mean, at some point, you would expect that they'd catch on that people are going "oh, it's this faggot again," but no, they'll keep trying to convince everyone that there's a consensus that things happened because they happened, and anyone who worked towards the thing happening were doing nothing but spinning their tires.

I'm not really following neither but I gave a good memory. Gameblog is a kotaku-tier rag that try to stir-up controversy/click from everything, he writes clickbait now.

From now on it's only about making PJs.

But, oh aye, you, Mister ’ardwick, you might be dangerous! Power is dangerous, all power, yours included, Mister ’ardwick, and the difference is that the power of Iron Girder is controllable whereas you can write whatever you damn well like. Do you think I don’t read? I’ve read the rubbish you spout in your paper and, Mister ’ardwick, a lot of what you write is flamin’ gristle, Mister ’ardwick, total stinking made-up gristle, meant to frighten people who don’t know owt about steam and power and the cosines and the quaderatics and tangents and even the sliding rule … but I hope you enjoy your journey anyway, Mister ’ardwick. Now, if you don’t mind, I’ve got to get in t’cab. Oh, and I’ve had Iron Girder up to more than thirty mile an hour and all I got were sunburn. Good day to you, Mister ’ardwick. Enjoy your ride.’ - All respect to Mr. Pratchett

And now for Gawker that ride ends.

please use archive.is going tits up is a very handy litmus test for the rest of the media. Those who defends gawker like it was good journalism that was unfairly targeted, pretty much confirms the presence of cancer in their own bodies. So far I'm seeing the majority of MSM, not a huge surprise but it is very handy to see which publications, 'journos' and editors that continues to defends gawker.

Well that's shit to know.

Two years ago:

Now:

leave brote alone, pretty please?

B-but I love the guy… he's awesome and I genuinely feel better knowing people like him exist in this world…

yeah I do too but I don't hassle him with shit about Milo, let him have fun

Who is this faggot and why do you care about him? All I found on him was he's some journalist who worked for the Guardian, which is an in the tank rag.

Everyone knows you're a pedo, Val, no need to spoiler that.

One thing the shills are not realizing is we blew Gawker's PR to hell.

Paid shitposting is always on-topic, right?

Was I hassling him ? I just made a silly joke and then mentioned milo was supposed to give news about the whole thing tomorrow, didn't think I was being dickish

Well not like I've really been very discrete about it

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys : how long do sites like kotaku and/or jezebel have before they die out too ? I'd say in less than a year at least one of the two will have "merged" with some other place.

Oh, they know. They just want to rewrite it. Cannot be what must not be.

I haven't been this hard in so fucking long

Bully the Biddle!

rware.deviantart.com/gallery/

he always takes comments as serious unless you mention they aren't, you could modify a screenshot were it says Josh McInjosh committed a killing spree and he would believe it

To be fair, so would I.

People's misery shouldn't make me so happy

like this for a more practical example twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/766390808023015424 there isn't even an archive

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/18/twitter-to-introduce-anti-harassment-quality-filter/

twitter.com/BreitbartTech/status/766354025465851904

If people ask him too many inconvenient questions, don't expect him to design another one.

Listen up, Faggots
Gawker has died and Univision has looted the body.
Univision should be made aware that their recent purchase (kotaku, Jesebel, etc) is actually cursed with bad journalism.

Start emailing Univision's advertisers and specifically mention the cursed sites (kotaku, etc)

investincatfood.wordpress.com/2016/08/18/to-make-you-feel-even-better-zqs-book-deal-went-to-shit/

So they're basically making the blockbot a feature. Guess that's how methwhale pays for her groceries.

I'm pretty sure Univision is WELL AWARE of that. I mean, come on, it's Haim Saban.

Good luck trying to do that when July was Kotaku's best month of recorded traffic in their entire history (thank Pokemon Go for that shit)

If they're profitable, I don't see why Univision wouldn't just let Kotaku operate and soak up that free money

former ign and "gamers are entitled" support gawker dying

archive.is/38U0l

They are part of hillarys powerbase now

I doubt they care

Being aware =/= caring about it. Hitting him in the wallet will make him care.

Rats, ship, etc.

I haven't watched Power Rangers in a LONG time. Not much left I can do.

NIce, two year since she started GamerGate and nothing to show for it.

but hopefully the movie will still come out right?

Fuck off. Rigged bullshit.

Echochamber.

It's weird seeing sites and services you use being an active part of The System.

He's being ironic. Psychopaths don't have hearts.

You'd think Freya fans would be the aggressive ones

fuck you and your quads shit

THEY WERE MINE YOU SHIT

twitter.com/i/moments/766324956498124801

Pieces of shit.

Irrelevant. Losing advertisers isn't simply about losing money, it's about telling the people in charge "those guys you've hired aren't marketable and make it much riskier on a business level". It ensures people like Biddle, Schreier, Totilo, etc. have a label sticking on their face forever for the bullshit they've done.
It shows they're hated and no one wants to associate with people who are the targets of such obvious disgusts.
Don't forget that people like ralph deserve to lose their ads too

During gamergate, people mocked us for being incapable of getting kotaku off of the first page of the steam curators. A month later, they were.
What matters is that sometimes there are things that can be done and then things that need to be done

THIS GENUINELY MATTERS, SENDING EMAILS IS STILL WHAT WE NEED
Can someone mention that on KiA ? So these faggots show some use for once ?

There needs to be more Freya.

Why the fuck are you still using github?

All the more reason to bully them, the 'elites', and king nigger.

Fuck off, you obnoxious disingenuous faggots.

Not my fault normalfags think it's the only git host in existence.

Besides, all the main ones are pozzed, aren't they? IIRC the biggest 4 all banned FSF and thanks to buyouts they're down to 2 anyway, and Gitgud has Crybones.

Gitgud is still superior to all the rest even if that faggot does host it.

We are as nice as her to do something like that

I've forgot a "not", oops

Been out for a while, despite a bunch of heavy happenings.

I realize Gawker is out of the game, but Kotaku will still be around. While I think kotaku still needs to be a target, are operations shifting to focus on Vox and Polygon?

I'm pretty sure rigging votes is dishonest. Not that anyone cares, but I'm just appreciating the irony.

We need to make sure the remaining Gawker assets get restructured by their new owners. Burning it down is not enough.

Watch the usual suspects bandy this around as proof that WL is in league with the alt-right.

It's a favorite tactic of theirs, isn't it? They abandon something en masse then point at it and say "look at that den of reactionaries!"

But they've already done that.

Yeah, I loved this one.

She should pray for the bang.

gitgud is superior until drygina get's butthurt with something then decides to shut the whole thing down and move on to the next project

this poll is skewed because numales and sjw don't follow wikileaks so it's obvious Trump will have a higher count of votes

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS LEAVE US ALONE

literally who are Johnson and Stein?

Stein is one of those anti-vaxxer, anti-GMO, anti-nuclear power hippies. Johnson is an idiot who supports the TPP because he thinks it's good for business.

Holla Forums moderation is sleeping and people are post cp someone in the thread says it is, I'm not gonna check though

>>>Holla Forums7174037

If he does someone else will take its place. Even if we assume that there is 100% likelihood that this will happen it will be better than going with one of the others with their bullshit codes of conduct.
Probably less skewed than you'd originally think considering that wikileaks's following used to be very heavily leftist.

Man, just throw rabbi in there and it would be the most Jewish sentence ever recorded

And it only took them, what, nearly two years to figure it out?
This shit would've been over the first week if they just slapped their "journalists" or "bloggers" on the hand and that would've been that.
They made the mistake of taking the biggest group of people who are used to grinding, being shat on by anyone and everyone, while having a memory suited to autistic levels of detail and then straight up attacking all of them, forcing a united front.
Granted, we're in power saver/watchdog mode, but all they have to do is fuck up even a fraction as bad as they did to make this shit go haywire and IT'S HAPPENING all over again.

Johnson is a libertarian that somehow dislikes guns. I have no fucking idea how that happens.

Johnson - Libertarian
Hates mormons, religion, okay with open borders due to free trade, Pro-TPP dude weed

Jill - Green Party
Hippy, environment, "global warming bad", thinks Nuclear reactors explode like atom bombs, ''Dude hemp"

Third party nobodies. Don't get me started on the CIA Mormon never trump spoiler egghead. Fucking Beck and romney need ed to be shot. for encouraging this shit.

His entire platform is EXACTLY THE SAME AS HILLARY'S!
That can't possibly be libertarian!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with hemp.

#OPNewLeaf

If I could suggest a potential OP… contact Univision leadership (either as a public letter or private e-mails) and express our concern of the past behavior of Gawker properties, and ask them if they plan to make changes in the future for a better Internet, and to not repeat the mistakes of the past - to redeem the sites in the sights of their past audiences.

How the fuck did Johnson get picked when his entire platform is the anti-thesis to libertarianism

This is true, and it was a solid Nader policy. I just thought it was a funny thing to add.

Cus lolbretarian cucks are just leftists who are indecisive not real libretarians

I don't think libertarians actually have a vote in their primary, at the very least not a national one. Both of the other candidates were better, even McAffee who's kind of crazy.

Of course we don't want an apology anymore. It's two years too late for that.

Well they never apologized so how would they know? Well too late to find out now.

On to the next target. (Sure we don't have the numbers or energy we once had, but ride never ends.)

Look at the date.

This is the point where I'm going to have to ask for a distinction:

Libertarians, or the Libertarian Party? Because goddamn, it seems like every political party has lost their constituents this year, they are all so goddamn out of touch.

Well, they never apologized, so there's that.

Have a song titled Four in the morning by Japanese band Clammbon.
my.mixtape.moe/kgdagf.mp3

Shut up. I don't need or want that kind of shit, you obnoxious moralfaggot.

Perfect theme for losing control of your life?

I've pretty much made it my goal to make sure Ben Kuchera gets laughed out of this profession, considering that he's the worst of the worst, yet has never had any repercussions for his actions.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Quell surprise.

A noble goal.

Thanks for the link mang, I noticed the Eric Schmidt drawing got a 1/7 instead of zero grade. Despite the 'stop this' comment. I hope that glorious faggot never stops. So that just means the work is showing improvement!

Yes.

I'm sorry user, you're right, here's a present

My god though, the salt when he wins is going to make these past couple of years all worth it

AND WE GOT IT MOTHERFUCKER
BY HELL OR HIGH WATER

What a jackass.

Fucking sycophants will excuse anything that murderess bitch does.

Even if she wins, liberals are out of cash they didn't need to spend. If she loses, they not only lost cash, but they will feel like it was all for naught.

With how wonky the polls are and voter fraud I have no idea what is going to happen. There is going to be chaos regardless who wins though.

Fuck you Temkin, you profound faggot.

Its all virtue signaling, christ, the man had his life ruined by sjws and yet there he goes, supporting someone that will make this shit ten times worse

Wew. Good thing you're always trying to leaderfag right to keep everything liberal right?

It can't be that hard to make a CAH humanity knockoff. I could probably do it, and do the exact same shit he's doing in reverse (okay, probably funnier than what he can come up with), see how salty Max gets.

Oh yeah, and he's still groveling for forgiveness for shit he didn't do to this day. It's like the concept of "guilty until proven guilty" is lost on him.

With all donations going to Trump. i forgot to add.

There's an online version in which you can make your own cards.
pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

So when are we going to have Operation Bully the Biddle to ruin his credibility with his new employers?

Considering it's literally an Apples to Apples clone I can't imagine it would be that hard.

Also this.

Thats the cuck's motto.

Not that i'm against fucking with someone, especially that scumfuck but, is that even really necessary? I mean, the fact that he works for gawker is a big enough scarlet letter without it being fucking biddle, honestly, if someone hires him i don't think they even care
Not that it won't make for more email fodder though

Well, I feel like that's the most accurate explanation of the Perpetually Offended mentality.

I don't know man, she's still leading is pretty much all the polls.

Have you learned nothing? When Trump was leading, they changed the polling method to remove the "neither" option. They are also taking smaller samplings. Those polls aren't accurate.

Univision shuttered Gawker's doors one day later. Of course they care about negative PR.

>>>Holla Forums

Explain how to do this on this?

IMO it's pretty much the year of parties and status quo shown as out of touch elitist assholes compared to the grass roots. Johnson as libertarian to me, makes about as much sense as a vegan being voted in to be CEO of an all beef hotdog making company.
Must be something in the water, businesses thinks antagonizing paying customers is a good idea, so why not political parties doing the same shit.

Did you learn nothing from Brexit?

Remind me, were the polls showing brexit would fail?

The libertarian party is a fucking joke, and they've willing let their selves be used as a pawn recently by the mainstream media and especially CNN.

Yeah, the polls are completely untrustworthy at this point. You don't get swings of 15 points in the matter of a couple of weeks so they obviously don't reflect reality no matter who's actually ahead.

Yes.

Yes, Stay was constantly in the lead

Might be late to the party.

pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/
>Loading decks from Cardcast(cardcastgame.com/) is now supported in a preview release. See the wiki(github.com/ajanata/PretendYoureXyzzy/wiki/Cardcast) for instructions. A better UI will hopefully happen before too long, but you can see how long it took to get any sort of custom deck loading implemented…

and a bit of context
>All locally-stored custom card sets have been removed. You must use Cardcast for custom card sets now.
basically, you have to have Google Chromecast for it to work.
As soon as I figure out how to program games that can communicate via internet, I'll make my own open-source in browser CAH clone and skip the Goodle Chromecast shit.

Indeed.

Who are we being paid by?

Let me guess, no publisher will take it because the likelihood of them getting sued for libel is too high.

Hillary is pretty much a r63 Dick Cheney by this point, and Democrats are openly shitting on the left for not swearing a blood oath to her. Seriously, they're going hogwild with socjus shaming tactics.

In my city's leftard rag it was. Pretty much non stop shilling of 'give it up racist brexiters, it's ogre', and 'it's a foregone conclusion of Remain winning, after all that woman MP died, very likely killed by a racist hitler brexiter (not confirmed by police but we heard it from an online source we are sympatico with, what's the source? That's something only a racist would ask. Listen and Believe us shitlords!)', and 'Remain will win, and this is good, for it is the only outcome that is good for UK, EU, and all goodthink abiding people.'
And I'm not even in bongland.

warms my heart. Honestly, even though she's a retarded liberal, I'd be happier to see Jill in office than Hillary.

You are both still leftists you just have different focuses.

yes, and amy pascal(producer of cisbusters) bought the movie rights ad that is also not happening.

(((THEM)))
I honestly have no idea who this person thinks is paying anyone. If I could get paid to shitpost and give my opinion, I would. I'm guessing Max thinks it's Cheeto Jesus.

This discussion was had a couple threads back. They're infighting at this point, and it's because they've been trained to think everyone who disagrees is literally Hitler. It was only a matter of time before they turned on each other.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/18/zendayas-spider-man-role-could-break-the-internet

MJ is a nigger now.

Polls are pretty much propaganda in current year. They have not even had their first debate yet, and I'm seeing tons of media prop trying to convince it's all but over, Hildawg already won.

Conclusion is ridiculous. There is always political infighting. It annoys me when Holla Forums tries to say that the Bushes aren't actually on the right side of the political spectrum and it also annoys me when Holla Forums tries to say that Clinton/Obama aren't on the left.

They never learn

Oh my god, at this point, any hype regarding race/gender changes should just be countered with "who gives a shit."

I believe that was a kind donation of sorts or sexual blackmail payment, it was never going to get published. She was never going to go to trial and face perjury. Smarter people don't get fucked by her type.

Of course.

archive.is/5LDYk

archive.is/5LDYk

To the point where the regressives who would previously NEVER support ANYTHING remotely right-wing would go #NeverHillary and vote for Trump?

I'm no political student, by any means, but has something like that ever happened? A group so vehemently left would swing to the hard right because of infighting? Horseshoe theory I suppose makes this easier than I think, but still, the reason the horseshoe exists is because of the extremists want of authoritarianism, no?

archive.is/Nzqrs

Currently triggered to high hell because of a twitter verification

Come the fuck on.
Also I wonder how much it would piss people off if the alt-righ embraced this and started up memes about her getting fucked by a white guy. What do they call that anyways? Blanked? Chalked? Vanillaed?

They'll support Stein most likely. Though I think that anyone who actually wants socialism would be better off in the long run supporting Trump. Isolationism will cause further automation which will necessitate more policies for a social net which would be a stepping stone to socialism.

Isn't that Pascal's project? Spiderman reboot yet again and such but this time with a rainbow cast from a "It's a Small World After All" animatronics. So let's see, NuGB was Pascal's brainchild as well. The Valkenburger movie rights. Man, the whole pushing of extreme ideology before craft and hostile marketing thing is going gangbusters.

Jesus, the faggots in today's thread are more unbearable than usual.

I think a better comparison is that liberals are to Holla Forums what libertarians are to Holla Forums.

Why has this become my fetish?

she is a producer but can not come with any ideas or anything, she is just pushing in money and marvel does everything else.

No, if anything it would be liberals are to Holla Forums what Holla Forums is to libertarians. Both Holla Forums and libertarians are obsessed with economics to above any other matters.

Is anyone baking?

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

I'll take lefties obsessed with economics over lefties obsessed with personal pronouns any day of the week.

Since we're at the end of the bread might as well check:

Creampied. :^)

So do I in all honesty.