Kojima

SURVIVING

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160818022053/http://www.please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_Mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how long till konami dies so kojima can buy metal gear back and make chapter 3?

Why do the main characters look like bad OC?

ON THE EDGE OF THE WORMHOLE

OH BOY GUYS FORGET ABOUT FINISHING MGSV WE GOTTA MAKE METAL GEAR ZOMBIES

No. True justice won't require Kojima to drop a single cent in getting his own property back.

They need to just give it back to him. Kojima is the rightful owner of the Metal Gear property and Konami just needs to return it to him.

LIKE THE PROPHET ONCE SAID

We have to be realistic. They'll selfishly hang on to their IPs just so nobody else has them even though they don't use them for anything but pimping out Pachinkos.

Better Konami dies so we can guarantee a future for those series', even if we have to buy it back, than wait for a miracle.

We already havea thread for this for fuck sake check the catalogue

Mark likes MGS so that means these threads will not be moderated whatsoever and we won't get a "containment" thread.
Mark only makes containment threads for games him and his group of shitposting enabling goons don't like.
Deal with it.

>implying he's not a hardcore nintendo "fan"

I wonder what would happen if Kojima released this game beat for beat instead of it being without him.

true justice would be kojima focusing in gameplay and someone else focusing in the story

One of the guys in the trailer looks exactly like my Venom avatar, and another one looks like my S+ soldier waifu. It's like they're using entirely the same character assets and models.

Because they aren't even trying to hide the fact everyone's made with the MGO character creator. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole game was made on 100% reused assets.

Its probably really low budget, given that they're reusing Afghanistan from MGSV and a bunch of assets from it. Can't wait for the Africa expansion if the game is successful enough.

Only "certain" companies can reuse assets. Kojima is not one of them. :^)

Yeah ok hypocrite

it looks fun

Fuck…

You know you can't just take the other side's argument as assume it will work with you.

What if it's better than MGSV?

What if it's just a not Zone of Ender's game with AI zombies husks piloting mechs.

what if your mom is better than msgv

Ok fellas, here's what happened.
Konami started working on some neat little zombie game, probably wanting to see if they could break into the action zombie shooters that Capcom has.
They didn't have anything really going for them other than the gameplay that they used based off of the FOX engine and other shit…

So fuck it, lets get lazy, lets slap the Metal Gear name on it for that brand recognition and we can reuse shit almost entirely so we don't have to change too much from the little tech demos we've shopped around the office.

Did it compile?
Ship it. Morons will buy it.

And that is how you have this game.
Which is a shame because it looks like it could work if it were its own thing. The concept is pretty cool for a game of any other name. But they just HAD to slap Metal Gear on it.

I have to wonder why companies keep doing this? Why do they think slapping the name on something that is wildly out of left field for the IP and is a clear use of the name ONLY for brand recognition is ok?
Oh right, I already said it. Resident Evil zombie shooters.
And its already happened before. Metal Gear Rising.

RESIDENT GEAR WAS CHAPTER 3 ALL ALONG

THE ELI ENDING WAS SCRAPPED BECAUSE KOJIMBO WANTED ZOMBIES

Mine was Freddie Mercury.

Do you always post the same pictures every thread, lockerboy?

Generic zombie game is a pretty cool concept now?

Its probably that people think the zombie designs are cool looking more than anything.

FUCK YOU

All you can really do is insults, huh?

you know we really should't rule out this possibility.

I have said, time and again, that the evidence that you can garner from what was going on between Konami and Kojima and just what we can see in the final product speaks to the more than likely possibility of a game being torn in different directions all the time.
The end result we got was Konami putting its foot down and Kojima trying to zip up the mess of what he had to deal with.

And we know for a fact that Kojima has always tried to put new concepts he wanted to play with in his games.
These fucking things are probably some hold-over asset from some super parasite fight.

Welp, I think it's time to burn down Kojima's JP office.

It's clear that they have no fucking idea what to do with their IPS, MGS ZOMBIES, MGS3 REMAKE - PACHINKO and SILENT HILL - PACHINKO.

they have no idea what they're doing.

Well, it's kind of amazing that after ten gorillion zombie games by absolutely fucking everybody, not a single one managed to do it right.

Though I wouldn't put any faith in Pachinkonami to be the ones to finally achieve it.

Mine was samuel l jackson

Don't flatter yourself, it's practically impossible not to notice. You'd probably stand out a whole lot less if you didn't post the exact same pictures and responses every thread. I'll leave you to posting the same brick-wall posts to some other chap, though. Don't break any of your figurines, you hear?

Wow.

Mine was Charls Carroll.

Yes, they're cool looking.
But I like the idea of people getting transported to alternate worlds and now fighting monsters and otherworldly shit.
And it looks to be a squad based game.
Since its ripping off Metal Gear it will probably have some sort of research/crafting system or something in it.

now question is…how is Konami going to try to squeeze money out of players?

Legacy DLC where you can play as all your favorite past characters

Is there a mod to add these costumes in without paying yet?

Well lets keep it cool for now, we still havent seem any gameplay. As for Konami trying to squeeze money from players, my guess is that it might be Ground Zeroes-tier in length or like 6 hours at most and they're gonna make a bunch of these spinoffs while reusing MGSV assets, maybe if we're lucky they'll be able to release chapter 3 eventually

Maybe they'll make MGS V not a boring empty shell of a game this time.

Holy fuck. Didn't hear about this until this thread. Go to search on YouTube thinking it can't be anymore of a questionable departure than Rising. But it checks off all the boxes in the trailer alone:

It's worse than I could have imagined. Kojima definitely on suicide watch.

Zombies lol

So was mine

Spoiler: Protag is Mosquito

that asshole?
Fuck that guy.

Spoiler: The crazed NSF soldiers you find in the phantom pain are the protags of this new zombie game

I had thought about that being the case…but then it made me sad…
because I realized it would make a neat PSP spinoff game to see what these people were up to in those 9 years. Maybe what Miller was up to and make it even more of a military management sim…

I got sad because I thought of better games in an instant and for free than apparently Konami could come up with in a year and with money.

Am I the only one who always wanted a co-op metal gear?!

Fuck you Holla Forums!!!!!

FUCK YOOOOUOUOUOUOhuehueheueh!!!

YOU MORON, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON, WHAT IS THIS THEN?

Still thinking they will spend money to release chapter 3 when they can make these games for the next 10 years with reused assets.

Its going to suck and if you think it looks good you should kill yourslef tbh

A GOOD GAME ON A FUCKING TERRIBLE CONSOLE WITH TERRIBLE CONTROLS!!!

p.s.
Fuck you

lol

its on ps3 too you retard

I WILL FUCK YOUR DICK

OH BOY!!

LET GET ON MY FUCKING CAR AND GO TO FUCKING WALMART TO BUY A SHITTY PS3 WITH THE GAME AND THEN GET HOME AND PLAY ONLINE WITH THE GIGANTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY THAT IT HAS!!!!

GGGGEEEE WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!

Can we please stop with the fucking zombies?

WAAAH WAAAH

IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY FUCKBOI?

WAAH WAHH

Battlefield Z confirmed

I'm not even upset

I find this shit to be amazingly entertaining and hilarious. You have the fucking Metal Gear IP and the first game you decide to do is fucking copy goddamn Umbrella Corps?

PEACE WALKER WAS NEVER GOOD
QUE TE JODAN

Crashing this IP

WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!

If Konami pulls this off will the series die?

It would be extremery painfur

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

This is like what Nier was to Drakengard, but treated like that Yakuza zombie game. Big name Japanese IP, they want mass market American appeal, and they see zombies and think 'let's go with that.'

The only way this can be worse is this related to a UFO ending from that Silent Hill game that never released.

at least its not Peace Walker tho lol

Source?

Reported for being underage :)

yes, boss fights were shit, everything else was great.

What if…it's actually a sick (as in, a sick twisted joke on the fans) Metal Gear/Silent Hill crossover?

Yeah, I want to find the jackass who decided "Hmm..let's have endless vehicle battles and penalized the players if they decided to kill soldiers but the enemy soldiers can't be killed when they got hit by their own tank shells or bombs. Oh, and the players can't get extra fulton devices..except for that CG Fulton, which we have the players jump through hoops to get" and kick him in the nuts.

Screw that, Protag is Alligator.

Hi dan.

You're a special kind of retard. If you always show up in the same kind of thread with the same shitposts and the same images, people are going to notice. Learn the difference between social and technical anonymity. It's not that he's stalking you or really smart, it's just that you're dumb as shit and your existence is flatter than your 2D waifu.

this IS chapter 3
web.archive.org/web/20160818022053/http://www.please use archive.ism/articles/2016/08/17/gamescom-2016-konami-announces-metal-gear-survive

thats so fucking stupid holy shit, are they going to blame the big alien ship on being a metal gear or the zombies on "nano machines/parasites"?

this is going to fail so hard…

Or worse…a Zombie Gear.

You have to go back.

i didnt see anything because im not interested in no mans sky, so i just hide threads about it.

That's a lie and you know it

people wont support konami after all the shit they pulled

You greatly underestimate how low normalfags will sink user
I bet on release day there'll be at least 3 threads here saying how it's actually a good game

You still understand how tons of people are going to eat this shit up though right?

What is this? is there a trailer or something?

Normally you'd be right, but the zombie survival fad is kinda dying out. Only Metal Gear fags would buy this game and most are more loyal to kojima then konami.

which one?

I have no idea about it other than hearsay. I don't even know if was for the tacophone, but it was on a similar device. Supposed to be super hard to find.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_Mobile

Oddly it was released for N-Gage in 2008. Not the tacophone, but N-Gage as in the game service on Symbian OS devices.

1000000/1000000

But that's Venom

Who's that spunk punk?

This agony is your triumph

Feels good not having shit taste in videogames.

Upset? Who is actually upset?
If you're upset then you're a manchild.

Hey guys…
What if Metal Gear Survive was programmed by the Pachinko machines?
What if Pachinko Machines have actually taken over Konami?
Like they became self aware and set themselves up as some shadow-CEOs and decision makers.
Working in the background, controlling the flow of information within Konami to their own Pachinko ends.

But who is behind the pachinko machines?

The Ya Ku Za

Spoilers it's not

>>>/out/

So can someone explain the fan theory as to why Venom is Alligator?

Looks like milo

strangelove looked like a man sometimes tbh

What do you even have to be smug about? In case you didn't hear Kojima was fired near the end of MGSV's development and won't work on MGS for the foreseeable future. This is all Konami.

Konami took it to hell. But they're going even deeper!

*Survhiving

The Philosiphe-… I mean the jews

I made a strangelove character too, only because I can't have her back since huey killed her. Fuck base goblin the cock gobbling cuckold nigger, got cucked by a robot and killed his wife. Should have launched a missile into his damn raft.

I'M NUCLEAAAR

I'm Calling it now

Story is about Mosquito and his soldiers surviving the alternate universe. The Blonde Soldier we see in the trailer is him before he went bald. The game ends with Mosquito and his soldiers somehow escaped the alternate universe and now exact revenge on big boss for leaving him and the others to die. The wandering base staff are the first or last members to escape said alternate universe.

i've been holding the erections for far too long. uncensor patch when?