Double Threat: Major Hurricane Possible During Eclipse

Double Threat: Major Hurricane Possible During Eclipse

A storm of similar atmospheric intensity is just forming off the coast of Africa, and could reach the Americas just as the total solar eclipse occurs next week.

trunews.com/article/double-threat-major-hurricane-possible-during-eclipse

In what could be a first in today’s modern technological age, the U.S. could face twin meteorological events next week when a potential “super storm” hurricane approaches during the total solar eclipse. While the eclipse is making headlines all across the U.S., it will extend well beyond our nation’s borders. The track of the “totality path” of the eclipse closely approaches an area of powerfully low pressure west of Africa that has been dubbed “Invest 91L” by the National Hurricane Center. With the powerful heatwave currently occurring over much of Europe and down into northern Africa—dubbed “Lucifer”—a tremendous amount of atmospheric energy is being trapped in the sub-Saharan plains along the West African Coast. That energy is driving the development of powerful storms. One observer noted, however, that Invest 91L featured some of the lowest atmospheric pressures he’s ever seen. And, if that system were to become cyclonic—if it were to develop into a tropical storm—it could become a “super storm” hurricane that could rival Sandy in 2012 in terms of intensity. Currently, the forecast track for Invest 91L has it passing through the Caribbean by the weekend, but such storms historically have taken a “right turn,” which could shove it directly along the American East Coast, into Florida, or into the Gulf Coast, depending upon its timing. A turn toward the end of this coming weekend, however, could put the storm directly into the path of the solar eclipse’s totality. Such a convergence is unprecedented in modern history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
washingtonpost.com/national/it-wasnt-even-a-hurricane-but-heavy-rains-flooded-new-orleans-as-pumps-faltered/2017/08/09/b3b7506a-7d37-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.abcd4751a05f
youtube.com/watch?v=d2j8CiOdlgU&t=22s
trunews.com/article/report-israeli-drone-maker-aided-attack-on-armenians
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-u-s-military-will-be-conducting-a-major-military-exercise-on-the-korean-peninsula-during-the-solar-eclipse
nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml
healthnutnews.com/nasa-is-launching-massive-balloons-of-bacteria-during-the-eclipse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise kek! Our ultra High level apocalypse spell is almost done!

The media is meming tension around the eclipse hard (even Windows 10 login screen at my work is memed eclipse now). The majority of the time this is all just "strategy of tension". A story like this is likely to not play out but just be memed hard on the lead up. But if something does actually happen take advantage of the disarray.

Daily reminder Sandy was only 80mph when it slammed into New Jersey.

Here is the 5-day track

(heiled)
If this is the next five days, the 20th-21st, it doesn't look like it will hit the coast.

Typically judgment occurs after an eclipse (when the people are warned) so we'll be having to deal with these right after the sun-festivities are over.

threadly reminder meteorologists don't understand how weather works.
for more info, see:
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Let it hit Charlottesville,VA

Why couldn't it rape cuba first god damn

Sandy was overhyped for insurance purposes and even fake-right actors like Hannity cashed in. Sandy was shit

SHADIFUCKINGLAY

DONT FORGET TO CONSTRUCT YOUR EFFIGY FOR YOUR SACRIFICIAL FIRE!

Who/what are we making an effigy of?

If the power goes out, you know what to do guys

COME ON LET'S GET THIS THING STARTED

t. Floridian whose earliest memories are of Andrew in '92 and has been blueballed by every storm every since Charlie in '04

>tfw i've been telling everyone the eclipse is a sign from god or kek to rally the white race.

KEK BE PRAISED
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO VIOLENCE

Let's slow down here a second mates. The south most hurricane looks like its off to wreck central america, and I don't know how often those types shift upward and heads towards Tex-Lou. The other one seems more promising but it still has only a 50% chance to form with the movement over the leeward isles dampening the chances further.

I'm hoping Lefty arcs up and around in a fishhook shape to crash into our Western coast and Righty slows down long enough to let it before smashing into our East. I've never seen two hurricanes collide like that, and it would be fucking amazing. Especially with the strength build from the slowdown on Righty and the loiter time over the warm Gulf waters for Lefty.

They almost always spin northward towards the gult.

gulf

Thanks mate, God punishes New Orleans for its desecration.

Keep in mind there is a third hurricane, and if I'm reading the map correctly it will catch up and overtake righty in the five day forecast. Also, something from the article
Spooky

Oh god yes.

2-day forecast is 0%chance of forming, 5-day has 40%. I never had such interest in weather since hurricane Matthew.

Reminder that New Orleans' street pumping capacity (or current lack thereof) has been in the news

washingtonpost.com/national/it-wasnt-even-a-hurricane-but-heavy-rains-flooded-new-orleans-as-pumps-faltered/2017/08/09/b3b7506a-7d37-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.abcd4751a05f

I was born in it. Moulded by it.

So this one is going to light up the night?

So…below average? It made landfall as a post-tropical storm. Or was it just the fact that Sandy hit Jew York that made it remarkable? Sandy

This isn't supposed to be a prediction, but if they do hit America right after the solar eclipse perhaps it means something…

Threat? Don't you want to wash away the sin?

New York turns red 2020

Neat!

Also Florida Nigger here. Please let the chimpouts happen. Can't wait to mow down these varmin with my trusty Mauser.

now you just need the EBT crashing the day before and the storm becomes perfect

Praise Kek and pass the Ammitnition

Fuck
(checked)
This, they advertise Sandy as being the full on apocalypse, Day After Tomorrow combined with Planet of the Apes, but they do this for sensationalism and views for their channels. My area's geography is set up almost intentionally that no kind of major storm will hit here from any direction, it's a little pocket, but no one seems to have figured this out, but they'll still act like shit will happen because people will go out and buy supplies, watch the weather channel and news when they normally wouldn't, etc. When Sandy happened they cherrypicked a bunch of shit like terrible infrastructure in New Jersey (because it's fucking New Jersey) collapsing, and then said that they needed more gibs from King Nigger to fix it. For most of the area it was nothing like that, more like one of those gentle nor'easters that sticks around for a few days and cools it down a few degrees so it feels like fall.

Meant to reply to OP instead of but that post was pretty accurate too.

Imagine watching a total solar eclipse from the eye of a hurricane.

That which must happen will happen.
t. Floridian

Latest update

Btw, does anybody know what's up with that arrow with the third disturbance?

Watch this, from yesterday

Rick Wiles: Another September 11th Attack Is On The Way

youtube.com/watch?v=d2j8CiOdlgU&t=22s

Yeah, no. I know what happened and I'll know it when they try again. But I will not watch some drivel of this magnitude. Every semitic cult must be eradicated this is a board for mystery scools you heretic.

TRUNEWS is not a semitic cult, they're trying to expose the shenanigans that Israel and the US is causing in the Middle East

trunews.com/article/report-israeli-drone-maker-aided-attack-on-armenians

WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ

oh fug

Learn folks about HAARP (now obsolete) along with NEXRAD and SBX-1, thanks to companies like Rand and Raytheon.

Its called SCALAR WEAPONRY folks and yes it can be used to manipulate and control weather at great distances and scale, among other Project Bluebeam sorta stuff.

Learn about the 1940s work of Wilhelm Reich.

Video embed: NASA and the secret world of weather weaponization.

Twin Hurricanes Coincide With U.S. Military Conducting ‘A Major Military Exercise’ On The Korean Peninsula During The Solar Eclipse

Meteorologists are warning that a major hurricane could potentially start approaching the east coast of the United States during the time of the solar eclipse. It has been almost 12 years since a major hurricane made landfall in this country, and so it is very odd that this would be happening all of a sudden.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-u-s-military-will-be-conducting-a-major-military-exercise-on-the-korean-peninsula-during-the-solar-eclipse

On August 21st, approximately 25,000 U.S. troops will join “tens of thousands” from the South Korean military to conduct a “major military exercise” that is already triggering threats from North Korea. Considering the fact that any sort of provocation could cause a nuclear war to erupt on the Korean peninsula, is this really a wise thing to do? The more research that I do on this upcoming solar eclipse, the stranger things become. When I first started hearing about this eclipse many months ago, I didn’t pay too much attention, but now after looking into it extensively I do believe that it is going to be quite significant.

It is also very interesting to note that this eclipse comes exactly 33 days before the “Revelation 12 sign” that will appear in the heavens on September 23rd. The first state that the solar eclipse of August 21st will cross will be Oregon, and many have noted that Oregon is our 33rd state. And the solar eclipse will finish crossing the nation on the 33rd parallel in the state of South Carolina.

Fucking localizers.

Hahaha……. Actually… I have heard numerous reports in the last few weeks of Yellowstone acting crazy……………………….

Well shit no wonder Trump is in a bunk… I mean vacation

pure coincidence

It literally starts off talking about voices and visions from god fuck right off

So how did they explain weather patterns before muh nigger slaves

That particular program starts off with the staff talking about North Korea, not sure what you're referring to.

Dubs do confirm. Seriously, there are several hurricanes on that path every fucking year.

2AM update, they're moving faster than expected and one of them is up at 70% chance of tropical storm formation.

Shit lads.

weather manipulation technology has been deployed - and refined - since the early 1960s

DO YOUR HOMEWORK anons.

ffs. sheesh.

pray to the frog god for righteous storms

Maybe niggers in south LA tell each other that, but I sure as hell never heard of it, and considering how the person says that "we are free," well, I need not say more.

Kek/pepe whatever is he main name. Please for the love of all that is holy, destroy capital, the city of New york along with the rest of filth on the east coast .

I straight up hope that all hell breaks loose during the eclipse Yellowstone erupts, the hurricane somehow survives going up north getting bigger, and all order collapses.

He answered your request.Also praise kek/pepe

Amos 5:18 KJV
Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

christ abandoned the white man. His mouthpiece in the vatican made that very clear. It's time to put stock in the one god that seems to actually give a shit about whites.

holy fug, they're going to invade aren't they.

The great happening of 2017 is about to go off.

Sandy had a bigger impact than it's wind strength would suggest because it came ashore at the high tide of a spring tide, so on top of a very high tide you had storm surge. I was in manhattan and went down to battery park on the tip for when it came ashore… lots of water, battery park tunnel was flooding, etc. Was fun.

Anyone have the duct tape window cap from last years hurricane?

Spoiler alert: It's another August 21st thread.

Deep state is in need of a distraction happening since wikileaks meet with trump administration. See the left and clinton cabal going all out, be aware of the last card.

who /hurricanefun/ here?

Goddamnit we never get the good happenings in Australia.

Why not Roanoke?

So, last night I had a spontaneous almond activation.
Some anons have equated us and our imageboard to Lain, and by God, if some big shit goes down during the eclipse, it's completely true, and the real world and the wired are merging.

So, I'll assume most of you have seen SEL. And somewhere towards the end of the show I think it was ep 9 a random Ayylmao shows up in Lain's room, and leaves, completely unexplained, seems like. Well, at a point, the show explains Roswell alien rumors and theories, and how widespread and repeated those rumors were. The same episode also deals with "memex", which was an early idea to create a hypertext library of easily accessible information, much like the internet. But, back to the Alien. The fucking Alien is meme magic. It shows up because so many people talked, and shitposted about being abducted or visited by aliens in the middle of the night, and Roswell. I mean, fuck, Skinwalkers are probably real because /k/ believes they are, at this point.

Now, the Alien appearing implies that, in the show, the real world and Wired are merging, and that memes are leaking into reality. In the show, it was a pretty short time between this happening, and the wired and the real world actually fully merging. And, motherfuckers, /bane/ crashed that plane with no survivors more than two years ago.

Since then, the meme magic related happenings have been accelerating at obscene speed. Ebola chan, winter chan's reasonable margin of success, cuckchan killing Lemmy Kilmister, memeing a fucking man into the White House, and, recently the fact that the car that roadkilled that fat antifa cunt had quads as it's license plate. Even regular happenings are picking up speed. Now, when Kek returns, we'll see some wild shit.

Now, this is just my autism, but, if something big actually happens during the eclipse, I'm 100% sure that in September we'll become as gods, or blow up the planet through excessive shitposting with our new powers. not sure if bearsuits are included

This is why we can't have nice things.

I want to make love to lain

user please, lain is for head pats only.

Here have some more Lains.

Wait I remember something.

Some old prophecy from a few months back.
Something about clean rooms and september.

SHIT
FUG
GOTTA GET THE BROOM

I'm not sure that's what it explicitly meant. It'd be nice if someone else remembered and had a screencap or remembered in more detail

Elaborate? Funny that the highest roll on the Fraser simulator was about a guy who had to unfuck his apartment so he didn't get evicted.

Nigger, we were born in the darkness, raised in it, molded by it. We didn't even see light until we were already men.
I'm going to be 10/10 "would ragnarok again" comfy.

MEMES

Anime and monstergirls are going to become real, and it's going to blow your fucking minds.

Fix what you see wrong in you, and the room shall see itself cleansed.

You're going about it wrong. People need to be ready to be fully themselves. Stop doing shit that's not 100% you, an honest soul is better than a soul pushed into conformity.

Ayy lmao is that the universe simulator/sandbox game? The music sounds familiar and the graphics too.

Call me nutjob, but this July and August every time temperature dropped to normal levels here in Europe, planes spraying shit appeared.

You are getting rekt by weather weaponization, USA, and the crazy fuckers are going to make it coincide with an eclipse.

Goddam I love that shit
PRAISE KEK

COMEONCOMEONCOMEONCOMEON

Seems like everything is on the brink of happening, and the first thing that happens triggers everything else into happening and then a mega happening happens.

Why didn't you stop memeing?

Given this is definitely going to happen, unlike all the other times people have said the world will end, you can give all your possessions away to others. Right?

IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE TO STOP NOW
THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE IS TO PUSH HARDER

pic related

I didn't know I could be this comfy in summertime. Getting the same tingly feeling as back when ebola-chan and winter-chan memes were first popping up.

You absolute madmen.

The better "yourself" is your true self, the best version of yourself. You don't eliminate parts of yourself, you discover all the parts. Positive process rather than negative.

10:39AM EDT update

NINE seems to be on track to hit the US from the Gulf. Depression #2 seems to be on track to hit the US along the East Coast…

A man can dream.

SHADILAY

Praise K E K
guys do you remember teh econimst cover and the numbers A22?

Yes, it can soothe my autism very effectively

Say hello to Tropical Storm Harvey Dent, currently still on track to possibly hit the U.S. from the Gulf

Also disturbance #1 is headed straight for the Bahamas and the U.S. east coast

Will the "big one" earthquake also hit the West coast too? That'd be great.
-t Utahn
… but don't blow that damn Yellowstone supervolcano. It's not fun when we're all dead.

All praise hurricane-chan!

Also, /ppl/, esoteric weathermen.

Also, Holla Forums, esoteric weathermen.

Because it's hilarious

Because it must happen.

Why'd you take a Google Maps picture of Detroit?

(heil'd)
Well, fuck. It's been nice shitposting with you boys. See you in September.

(checked)
WE MUST GO FURTHER INTO THE UNKNOWN IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

DO NOT MEME THIS.
I FINALLY GET TO GO TO OBX AND GET A LITTLE FUCKING VACATION.
DO NOT MEME THIS

It's too late user. It's already
HAPPENING

ive been waiting for so long, let it happen

70% chance of cyclone for red 2. It's going to be a boy's name starting with "I". I'm guessing Irving or Isaac.

inb4 commie tornado named Ivan

Congratulations, you meme magik'd

t-thanks boss

end my suffering

The next storm name is Irma.
nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml

no idea what the arrow means

The red thing represents your rectum, the yellow arrow represents nature's furious and erect dick ready to fuck you dead

The name Irma has origin as American, Christian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indian, Latin, Sanskrit, Swedish and Irma is a Girl/Female gender name

Meaning of Irma : Universal; Constant Movement; Wind; Whole; Warrior; Entire

Irma in hebrew is Avihud and it means glorious father in hebrew.

I'm not sure how to process this or why i even bother looking into it

Good post
Ex-fucking-cuse me?

Double posting becasue I forgot to check these supreme digits.

May the based hurricanes drown all the niggers!

t. g­ater

8PM EDT update

Harvey is headed towards Central America, but making an upper-cut pattern. Hitting the U.S. from the Gulf is still a big possibility.

Distrubance #1 is now upped to 70% chance of tropical system formation and headed for the Bahamas. Possibility of hitting the east coast of the United States.

Checked. That was the first name to come to mind for me too.

Shit lads.

GERT WHAT THE FUCK COME BACK HERE

Im in jew jersey and wanna drive

I'm thinking southern Illinois or Nashville, anyone got suggestions?

user, are you even trying anymore tbh?

the path of totality will cross I-95 directly about 15m northwest of Charleston, SC user.

GERT completely cucked out. It could have nailed NYC. But now its going to leafland to die. A total failure.

Go read as we may think you dingus

Sage because I just want to go on record saying I have very inauspicious feelings about this weekend.
I've read too much Gustave Le Bon and other "academic" works on crowds and the mob mentality, and I think too many people will be concentrated in too many areas, and one conflagration may spread to the next. In other words the fire rises.

2AM EDT update

Tropical Depression Harvey is still on track, we are now seeing a higher probability that it will cross over Cancus and land in the Gulf of Mexico headed toward the U.S. from the South

Disturbance #1 still sits at 70% formation in 5 days, however it appears its path has slightly shifted to the south with the possibility of a direct hit onto Florida

What are things shaping up to be today?

2PM EDT update

Tropical Storm Harvey is definitely going to cross over into the Gulf with a high chance of hitting the south U.S.

Disturbance #1 has been lowered to 60% chance of formation.

What about cloud cover? Even if its not a bad storm just making it a cloudy day that blocks out the sun view would be lulz with all these people who planned the trip months in advance.

I hear there's a big, fat
HEIL HITLER
coming up.

SC fag here. I don't like this one bit. There is a super high spring tide right now because of the coming eclipse. If we got a hurricane my house would probably flood.

WEW

>implying you wouldn't cuddle the fuck out of her

They call out the jew.

Any updates?

2PM EDT update

Tropical Storm Harvey seems to be certainly headed for the Gulf and poised to affect the U.S. in some capacity. Still too far out to gauge exactly how it will affect the U.S.

Disturbance #1 is lowered to 30% of turning into a tropical depression over the next 5 days due to unfavorable environmental conditions. Still headed for the Bahamas.

HAARP WARS 2; THE RECKONING.

Thank fug :DD

SEAL stationed at Stennis teams took out NOLA kangz during Katrina.

My lord is the god of light. The kikes subverted religion away from us, that is why they have toppled our nations with no problem for millenia. We rediscovered our religion by walking the Path of Light and now every kike plan fails within hours.

christ was a kike bastardization of the original european bringer of enlightenment

What could possibly go wrong?

Thirty of the 75 balloons released will be carrying “small samples of an extremely resilient strain of bacteria called Paenibacillus xerothermodurans over 80,000 feet above Earth. The P. xerothermodurans samples will be attached to thin, aluminum ‘coupons’ and attached to the outside of the balloons.”2 (This genus of bacteria ranges from tame to deadly: Paenibacillus larvae causes American foulbrood, a fatal bacterial disease of honey bee brood.)

healthnutnews.com/nasa-is-launching-massive-balloons-of-bacteria-during-the-eclipse/

What the fuck? What do they claim the purpose is?

Is it happening?

The atmospheric conditions will be sufficiently similar to mars that they will be able to get an idea how these bactera will respond to martian conditions

All three storms/disturbances have broken up. Harvey is now just listed as being 'remnants'.
Looks like USA is safe but you never know.

Nice clickbait.

Does the eclipse even matter? I thought it was just people being faggots but my mom called me all concerned. She thinks she can't go outside on that day or some shit

Good omens, lads

You can damage your eyes if you look directly at it.

You could say the same thing about staring at the sun. Just put on some sunglasses.

Yeah it's essentially the same thing.
But people don't generally look at the sun. But during an eclipse you are probably going to be staring right at it going ohh and ahh.
So you need some proper sunglasses.

Yeah thanks, that's what I thought. Tried to tell her that but she's still worried and was butthurt that amazon sold out of those eclipse glasses or whatever.

Please oh please, roll up into the gulf and piss down all over New Orleans. Finish the job Katrina started. Except this time, there needs to be road blocks or "bridge failures" preventing -escape- evacuation.

t. Louisiana user.

if doubles, tribles or quads
Hurrygeddon
Hurrygeddon
Hurrygeddon

im not reading that anywhere except your crazy head, need some surgery?

Stay safe Texas.

I hope it will miss brownsville. I don't want to lose electricity cus the electrical grid down here is kind of shite and if things get tossed around real bad I can easily see it taking a week or so to put the pieces back together.

Luckily I'm not right on the coast so I'll have 30 or so miles of inland buffer zone to tame the winds.

One of the spaghetti models has Harvey hitting Corpus head one and then doing a loop and coming through your area. Should be weaker by then if that happens.

Kek has spoken.

NOAA has the wind speed probabilities of Hurricane force winds all of the place. I"m not expecting bad winds where I am Houston but I am expecting a shit load of rain. Will be nice to watch the brown parts of town get damp.

Woodlands here. All I care about is loosing electricity. Houston is a bowl of shit that needs to be cleaned. We need the rain anyway.

Someone made a new bread, let's migrate.

Fuck I should have saged.

anti-slide bump 4