Canadork

Canada can't really be this stupid, can it. Justin wants to include gender and native rights in a revised NAFTA. What will he have to give up at the bargaining table to get this virtue signaling included in the renegotiated agreement?
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/americas/canada-wants-a-new-nafta-to-include-gender-and-indigenous-rights.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Task_Force_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look, I'm going to get called a CIAnigger or FBI-Kun for this, but you leafs seriously need to contemplate what you're going to do to stop Trudeau. If you do nothing, you will definitely end up being exterminated in your own lands.

Does Canada produce anything beside maple syrup and marxists?

Canadians in the major in the cities are this stupid, yes. The country on the other hand.

The tennis match between (((Conservative))) and (((Liberal))) Parties have been going back and forth since the 1940's user. City rats are city rats, and for the country folk all the boomers are drunk morons. We just have to wait for them to die. All the under 30's I have met in country hate Castros son.

I'm genuinely curious as to as to how one would squeeze in gender/race/whatever equality as an aspect of a trade agreement. I mean, when I think "race" and "trade agreement", trading slaves is really all that comes to mind here.

Let alone the entire industrial trade is a joke, everything is automated and all our resources are being sold to chinks.

Looks like NAFTA's going to bite the dust.

can anyone explain what this even means?

quebec is the majority place for maple syrup production
vermont makes more maple syrup than the rest of canada

it means dude bro lol
feminist minister involvement in every trade deal
if the leather and whip lady doesnt approve, little boy doesnt get to do it
tfw jewish bdsm fetishes

I think they want to try and push the GBA+ onto the Americans. They have drank too much of the CBC kool-aid and actually believe that Trump is as dumb as our MSM says.

A good number of "cultural" cornerstones come from the province that, twice, tried to secede. Really jogs the nog.

fun fact: BDSM is talmudic slavery, thats why kikes love that disgusting shit so much

well transrontoistan is definitely a drain on the rest of snowleaf land

everything that destroys nature is what kikes like so much
when you think of bdsm the first thing you think of is cutting and blood and other weird restraining shit
this reflects another nature of the jew
only by material restraints would anyone obey a kike

professional wrestlers?

A good way to destroy a liberal pillar of Canada would be to inject feminism and liberal self destruction into 'first nations' communities.
Essentially pic related. Pretty sure you could fuck up the whole tribe structure with modern identity politics. It would be an excellent thing to watch the horde descend onto the tribe chiefs. Plus, the whole thing is lousy with corruption anyway.

Yeah, the mongrels in Canada are pretty hardcore tribalism as in, men are still men and females are still females. They breed like a mother fucker too and are super fucking passive.

The white man's fire water keeps injun feminists in line.

You mostly misunderstand, while Trudy is a threat, its just more of the same from him

He knows hes gonna lose the negotiations so he's just earning the optics of good goy points at least for redemption later.

You don't have to think to hard. La Francophony are faggots. Je me soviens, Jem e soviens Nah french faggots are still here with the ROC. Get back to work Trudy, you managed to drag your feet for 2 years on legalizing weed and if it aint done by the election you aint coming back.

True tbh. Still I would love to fuck their shit up even more. They'd make a good example of what a future where everyone is an alcoholic degenerate liberal looks like.

We should make use of the fat that you can never please leftists and get them to make all kinds of bullshit demands of Trudeau to get him to make bullshit demands of everyone else. When he starts demanding that being able to fuck dogs be added to international agreements, maybe people will start to see. If not, at the very least we can get a good laugh out of it.

inb4 Trudump takes a shit and calls it cummie nationalism

Justin has a grade three view of how international negotiations work. He thinks he can throw in a bunch of leftist feel good crap that he can agree to drop in exchange for the US dropping items of actual value. What's likely to happen instead is the US agreeing to include his meaningless virtue signaling statements in exchange for something of actual value. That puts hair boy into the position if either giving away part of Canada's economy or backing off his social justice demands, which will be considered a huge betrayal by his base.

So they admit they're constantly looking for "fresh areas" of pozz

Lumber.

oil

You leafs should really consider moving to burgerland, at least we have an active resistance to marxism here. You'll do just fine. There is no shame in abandoning a sinking ship. Perhaps one day when Canada is majority non-white and openly communist country, we can reclaim it through force.

NAFTA

Yes, we really can be. In case you don't understand the mentality of the average tard up here, they'll literally do the opposite of what Americans what just because. If you were able to tell us a week in advance that two F5 tornadoes were going to hit Toronto at the same time, half of Canada would make plans to go to the Rogers Centre and CN Tower for that day; the other half would make sure to go and sit under overpasses to prove to you that it's "actually really safe".

Explain how I am going to get citizenship in the USA or are you talking about moving there illegally?

Daily Reminder Justin Cuckdeau is the Son of Communist Fidel Castro and his Mother was a Promiscuous Whore

Goddamn commies

I'll say it again

Lol, so Trudeau is half spic?

Some of the best pound-for-pound soldiers on the planet. Canada was really founded by two things: kikes and their anglo mercenaries. The descendents of the mercenaries are tough as nails.

TN visa. Though those will likely disappear once Justin has turned over Canada's economic sovereignty in exchange for a handful of magic progressive beans.

This doesn't make me an American citizen though?

Whats the difference between overstaying a visa and just crossing the border illegally?

Most of their soldiers nowadays make nasty girls look like Green Berets. Their military was gutted in the 60's

The Jews have the whole of Canada over the barrel and they have apparently started to enjoy being fucked. There hasnt been a real political party since Adrien Arcand was around.

Their front line units are still beasts. Rear echelon fags are complete trash though.

please send help burgers

The last time I dealt with their military I was not impressed in the least, none of them were reservist either and I got to insult them in front of some politician or two.

user must've been high. Canada's only redeeming military asset are the SF.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Task_Force_2

Think really long and hard about why Macron had such a shit-eating grin after meeting Trump.

This asshole was involved in the Pickton murders.

>not knowing chugs are (((matriarchal)))

Justin had so many cocks up his ass at diplomatic pizza parties he still dissociates to grade three level.

It doesn't make you a citizen. TN is a work visa valid for three year but can be renewed indefinitely.
As for your other question, it appears that those who cross illegally are treated better than those who overstay their visa, probably because the government already has lots of info on the visa holder while the illegal is a ton of trouble to get even basic info on.

He's a dumbass, probably only has 90 IQ, he stumbles his speech when not reading from a script, he has no original or interesting thoughts. He is the most hollow PM Canada has ever had, just photo shoots and nothing else while Soros runs the country almost directly through his foundations, which the government receives direct communications with.

What are the chances that the Liberals maintain control of Parliament and he remains the head of the party?

What in the absolute logical fucking HELL does that even mean? Really, what's that mean. More importing of Maxi pads and dildos? Take tariffs on fucking makeup or something? You cant just take a concept like gender which is a hard bound biological fact and then toss it in with an economic concept like international trade. The only thing I can think of is just more cunts in commerce. Sure, lets shove a bunch of more women into a role they can't handle.

Fuck this stoner faggot, fuck this.

I'll tell you what it means.
(((Diversity))) makes companies less competitive. This is why companies have to be forced to become (((diverse))) - if it would help, they'd jump at it and do it out of sheer want for more profit.
so if your trade partners have less (((diversity))) than you, you get screwed. This is why canucks want to force everyone else to have more (((diversity))).

No tariffs on attack helicopters.

That happens at the industry level too. Companies that find themselves less competitive due to diversity hires start trying to shame their competitors for not having as much diversity.

Only one other province makes maple syrup in any significant volume.