GIVE ME YOUR PINKOS

These alt-right faggots are 'Nazis', eh? They sure don't seem like it.

But their opposition, these 'counter-protestors', they certainly seem to wear their heart on their sleeve - and it says clearly:
"I AM A COMMUNIST"

So why is nobody calling them out? Perhaps its because we haven't made it clear enough.
In that spirit, I'm asking for Holla Forums to send me everything we've got compiled as regards the presence of Communist/Anarchist material at the Cvill United the Right event and any/all other US/European demonstrations in the last 2 years wherein anti-fascist (aka 'antifa') protestors appeared wearing Communist paraphernalia.

Communism is supported by the mainstream establishment.

But not their supporters.

This. Most Republicans fucking HATE Communists, and not to mention these people are also associated with SATANISM.

How in the fuck are they going to sell that to their base?

Any contribution would help here faggots - I can only go through media and put together graphics so much on my own.

This is nonsense, it's shock value. Pushing this as some sort of "proof" there's hundreds of thousands of secret satanists is just going to make us look stupid.
Focus on the no-more-than-one-thousand satanists at the top.

What are you talking about? I AM focusing on the Satanists at the top - by pointing out that they're taking the side of Satanists at the bottom.
The point of these graphics is to ask the question - why are Republicans cucking for atheists, communists, satanists and anarchists?

This is the kind of shit Boomers and their ilk cannot effectively formulate a counter-narrative to, its perfect fodder for what we're dealing with at present - expose these GOP cuckolds for what they are.

Something you can all point out to normalfags are all the parallels between Weimar and 2017 America. Point out how "nazis", fascists, and other far-right groups didn't come out of a vacuum. That they were a direct response to the upswing in communist coups and revolts all across Europe.

A great idea, but I wouldn't know where to start in terms of material for that user.

Remind the normalfaggots that left won't stop until every single white monument is dismantled, look what happened in SA. The boomers will be upset if they touch the founding fathers monument their veterans monuments

This is your KEY to using Boomers. Every Boomer and GenXer had to live through the Cold War. Every goddam day, wondering if the commies would start the war that ended the planet. We had school DRILLS about hiding under the desks, like that would do a goddam thing to save us from the nuclear strike.

TL;DR: 'Commie' is a Power Word to motivate OldFags to hate the left.

How old are you exactly and if you're that old can you give us some more infos about reaching them ?

If you want another poster you could point out that some of the wave the flag of the international volunteers of the Spanish Civil War. It is damning because:
1. It shows that leftists already idolize and are planning for another large scale revolutionary confrontation.
2. The actions of the revolutionaries will shock every Christian and sensible minded man to their core, even if zionist.

Becouse all establishment is de facto crypto commie trotskyists and seeing white nationalists is like showing devil the cross?
-expanding welfare state
-expanding surveillance state
-free speech control and self censorship
-psychological based control techniques in the media
-character assasination
-corruption in all levels of public life
This was all happening in Soviet Union. And it's on steroids in burgerland due to technology that makes control more complete.

The only reason you don't see them taking control is because right wing burgers have so much guns, they wouldn't stand a chance if they pushed it too far.

Look into Daryl Lamont Jenkins. He's some Fat Albert looking nigger who lives either in, or around Philadelphia. He's a part of antifa, and he created One People's Project.

THIS. It's part of the reason why I've been trying to convince people to call antifa out as being communists. Not just saying "radical liberals" or "leftists" or any of that. Call them COMMUNISTS because that's the word that has the most power for boomers.

Boomers grew up with the indoctrination of post-WW2, but they also grew up DURING the cold war, cuban missile crisis, space race, etc. There's a damn reason why the left is trying so hard to completely censor all mention of communist antifags. There's a reason they're freaking out about Trump naming the "alt left". There's a reason why they're all trying to pretend that these communists don't exist at all.

Nationalist movements arose in the 1920s and 1930s as a response to communist anarchism. Keep that in mind.

A ton of people don't know anything at all about Spain. It's not good for memeing, but we should do some work trying to inform people about what happened there with the communists going around tearing down all christian and other traditionalist symbols and shooting anyone who met an ever-expanding definition of the "capitalist class".