Blood

What's the best way to play Blood, Holla Forums?

drunk

During that time of the month.

After a murder.

like this fam

On a computer

GERO SHAY CRUO

I played the GOG version, it's played on DOSbox. Nothing you can do about that, unless they make a new engine port like Quakespasm.
It's very accessible though.

Having performance issues whit Dosbox?

Edgy.

Get the GOG release and apply bmousefix.

After playing Blood, get Blood: Deathwish. It comes with levels taking place around Caleb's house, space stations, not!Silent Hill, some more crazy mindfuck levels, and a final boss fight which blows the original one's out of the water. Seriously, it's fucking god tier.

Mouse & Keyboard; I tried with the steering wheel but I'm beginning think the T150 just doesn't have the sensitivity for FPS games, plus I couldn't get the force feedback to work.

don't listen to this shitter, DDR dance pad is the only way to go.

of course if you want to aim up and down you'll also need to connect a guitar controller

are you proud of yourself or something

with a tampon

See this post. It is everything you will need to get your fix.

With some Type O Negative in the background

step up

won't happen m8, even Jace Hall couldn't pry the source code from the iron death grip of Infogrames or whatever the festering corpse of Atari is calling itself these days

As with Doom I play it with the keyboard only. Mouse seems pretty fucking annoying, aiming and moving at the same time.

hmmm

Yup, that's the best (least bad) way to play the game currently. Performance is fine even on my ancient PC.

There is still the XL Engine, it has Shadow Warrior fully playable and Blood uses the same engine (Build Engine). However, the XL Engine has been "almost beta" for years now because Lucius always makes a big announcement that he's back working at it and then drops off again.

can't wait for the blood 2 hd re-release or whatever the fuck will come out of this

crudux cruo