Lady Gaga has a poll up

https //twitter.com/ladygaga/status/897563950660804608
Hijack could result in some very tasty salt

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137638808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Voted.

I think I have another twitter account to vote again. Its still 52-48….not bad for how cucked her supporters are.

Voted too. Fuck this trash. We need to take back the narrative.

shut it down in 3 2 1…

OY VEY

strictly speaking I would have to disagree

Fantastic. Some one must have pointed a like 20k bots at it, or a shit load of people voted in 30 minutes.

Lady Gaga definitely got gang raped by filthy old kikes when she was a little girl didn't she.

bracing for anuddah shoah

Yeah my first post didnt look like it went through so I posted again. My browser said 0% posting for 10 minutes

Oh look the bots just hit.

70K votes in 60seconds?

Wew

Post this on cuckchan, we need more votes.

Where are you niggers? Make a 4pol thread.

Jesus Christ kek

We can still find ways

Halfchan will expose us overwhelmingly quick

Anyone in the music/movie/TV business got the kike rape treatment.

WEW

There's thread already

There was something similar to this (major celeb posts poll that drives traffic from left and right) after the Ariana Grande concert. I wonder if it has some web metrics motivation because if you check comments a lot on the left are like "Why would you even post this poll"?

ctrl+F bro

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137638808

The self-cannibalism is starting

I hate this genuflecting to lesser races that is now in vogue.

Gotta love how hard its backfiring. Also a great thread to drop red pills. Waiting to see how long it takes for her to delete it.

OY VEY YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE 600 TRILLION WHO DIDNT GET TO VOTE BECAUSE OF RACISTS LIKE YOU

Isn't lady gaga a jew?

talk about cuckoldry

Jesus. Racist much? If a white girl said that, she would have been ignored. Don't even get me started on what would have happened to a white straight male.

It is funny, though, that lady gaga acknowledges she is beholden to a niggress. Pathetic.

sage

Sage isn't a downvote, retard.

@DNC loaded @ladygaga's Tweet into p2p bot engine, AddMeFast dot Com, id: 897563950660804608

Bump

Did my part since I sincerely don't think it's racist to actually acknowledge the left/ANTIFA being idiots for once. Sadly as of about a minute ago and 170,000+ votes it's like 65% to 35% for "Yes" on the poll.

Whats going on? The memes are out of control

Making Hawaiian shirts racist would be pretty fun. The islander aesthetic tends to go good with memes about genociding jews for some reason.

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137638808
Yeah I think of colonialism with the hawaiian shirts. Also they look comedic, fits pol.

lurk 2 years before posting

Damn, I thought it would be harder to tip the scales since the whole world knows her.

Nevermind.