WES BELLAMY

FUCK THIS NIGGER
FUCK CNN

CNN has had this Cville Vice-Mayor on at length every night since Saturday, moralizing on and on about muh "raciss" and "white supremists," showering love all over the dead whale and her fambly, and calling for unity in the condemnation of "hate."

Here are a few samples of his tweets:

archive.is/p4Bij

Call CNN and his black ass out far and wide.

Other urls found in this thread:

cvillepedia.org/mediawiki/index.php/Wes_Bellamy
cavalierdaily.com/article/2016/11/wes-bellamy-charlottesville-twitter
archive.is/rkbFg
archive.fo/SzDam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I AM A FED FAGGOT THAT HAS TO USE TOR BECAUSE I SUCK AT MY JOB! IGNORE ME!

It'll be for the best after Washington monument blows up from some alt lefter making a bomb.

Well hello, Mr. Alphabet, how's the weather in DC?

I really hope if there is a race war like the MSM wants you guys realize that its not CNN MSNBC's fault etc and to LEAVE THEM ALONE. Do not target the pundits who are provoking this nonstop for a decade now and if some jerk finds the addresses of the CEO's and higher ups to leave them alone as well. There should be zero violence towards these people, they are just doing their jobs.

Then fuck off.
Dumb black cunts.

Yeah, if you killed him and you killed the media and you disrupted their physical capability to continue broadcasting, then the issue just disappears doesn't it? Can't fund raise off something that doesn't exist. Can direct everyone's attention to something that doesn't exist.

If you don't like being wiped out by niggers while they fucking laugh at you, then do something about it. We could do without the chronic whining posts, though. They get real old, real fast.

Gas yourself. This is a board of peace, kike.

Nobody watches CNN. Thier highest-rated show get about 1 million viewers on average. That's less than 1% of the country.

Try to save your raging for necessary endeavors.

You just had a falseflag, CIA. Don't be greedy.

Can you not read nigger? Lemme help you out:

For what? To who? CNN literally filmed fake Gulf War battles in their studio. They. Do. Not. Care.

can we just ban you fucktards already?

This groid looks like the fucking roaches from Terra Formars.

As a redpill wherever one might placed.

Really that didn't dawn on you?

checked
heres his dox

oh yeah heres a juicy little detail

"He is originally from Atlanta, and moved to the area to take a job at the National Ground Intelligence Center.
cvillepedia.org/mediawiki/index.php/Wes_Bellamy

The National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) is a major federal employer in Albemarle County.
NGIC is a subordinate of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command that provides scientific, technical, and general military intelligence in support of the U.S. Army's foreign ground forces. The NGIC also manages the Army's Foreign Materiel Exploitation Program and foreign materiel acquisition requirements and constitutes a single authoritative source for comprehensive ground forces threat to the Army and other services.[1]
NGIC is part of the Joint Use Intelligence Analysis Facility in Rivanna Station. The property for the base property was purchased by the government from developer Wendell Wood's United Land Corporation, and is located at 2055 Boulders Road, off Route 29 within the Community of Piney Mountain, one of Albemarle County's designated growth areas.

The current director is Colonel Col. Dana Rucinski who took command on February 26, 2017. [2] The previous director had been Ketti C. Davison, who took over from Colonel Nichoel E. Brooks in late May 2015. [3]
cvillepedia.org/mediawiki/index.php/National_Ground_Intelligence_Center"

"Homophobic, sexist, anti-white language abundant in Charlottesville vice mayor's tweets"
cavalierdaily.com/article/2016/11/wes-bellamy-charlottesville-twitter
archive.is/rkbFg

Subtle…

is that a dare

Come talk about Ben Ferguson instead.

Called this days ago that he was going to be the big winner post rally, be tapped for cable news.

Bellamy is a passable jive talker who is very capable at running his mouth of the cuff.

He's not even the worst one on council if you can believe it, that'd be his partner in crime Szakos, a living caricature of the childless, "I hate white men", cat lady, "these browns are my proxy children" trope.

Monument desecration wasn't even his idea, Szakos has been pushing it for half a decade. Before he even got to town.

Whatever the final accounting is, I just hope that the town itself suffers at the end of things. They deserve worse for putting these creatures in power.

Called this days ago that he was going to be the big winner post rally, be tapped for cable news.

Bellamy is a passable jive talker who is very capable at running his mouth of the cuff.

He's not even the worst one on council if you can believe it, that'd be his partner in crime Szakos, a living caricature of the childless, "I hate white men", cat lady, "these browns are my proxy children" trope.

Monument desecration wasn't even his idea, Szakos has been pushing it for half a decade. Before he even got to town.

Whatever the final accounting is, I just hope that the town itself suffers at the end of things. They deserve worse for putting these creatures in power.

Heres the next false flag:
>archive.fo/SzDam

Bellamy is the type of guy you keep away from the cameras. That interview today was horrendous.

What they're doing in aiding in the destruction of the country. They are all traitors and sub human trash.

The right thing to do is quit and speak out against this. Also spare me the muh paycheck & muh 401Ks.