Demolish Mount Rushmore

change.org/p/donald-trump-demolition-of-mount-rushmore-the-colossus-monument-to-racism-slavery-and-white-supremacy/fbog/759637219?recruiter=759637219&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpwinery.com/
aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have we started the fire?

kek.

God fucking damn it.

Can we memw this into reality. Do we get comfy and watch the world burn?

Get out, Jew

yes…. radicalize the normies.. yesss..

Demolish it and then rebuild it as 4 gigantic Trumps making increasingly smug faces

Yes. Meme this. Also take down the Washington monument and the rest of the white supremacist idols in Washington DC.

Looks like Trump finally got them to listen to him! It's a minor miracle.

They WILL attack the Founders, and all but the hardest left boomcucks will finally be triggered

All I see now are the faces of
1: freemason satanic commie faggot
2: same plus possible race mixing
3: same plus confirmed ZOG, plus almost hunted Illinois bears into extinction for fun(excuse to go camping with faggot partner), plus Spanish American war was started by false flag bombing of USS Maine
4: killed lots of white men and boys for wot? Money, taxes, establish drug trafficking etc.

Fuck those guys, pic related is more wunderbare.

The biggest Washington monument is in Philly

Philly here. At some point, the day will come when these animals try to tear it down. I'll be there to help defend.

Somebody should start a petition calling for surgically removing the faces (meaning physically removing their noses, lips, eyebrows, and any characteristic bone structures) of every white man because their features are a "reminder of white oppression and racism".

Were the Freemasons always so bad?

DEMOLISH ALL THE MONUMENTS!
ICONOCLASM NOW!

If these faggots honestly go after mount Rushmore they need to be shot on site.

It's the (((globalist))) plan to remove things like these, and slowly make people forget about their nation, culture, or whatever unity they have to make them accept a one world government easier

Rapid City and the local population in South Dakota has to protect because the leftist will turn full South Africa if you allow them.

Rapid City and the local population in South Dakota has to protect the Mount because the leftist will turn full South Africa if you allow them.

Linking to a george soros funded website

Good open society is his creation

I say every one here signs it.

Every one supports this, and we push more conservatives to sign it.

If this got a white house response, imagine teh butthurt on the left, and the forcible redpilling of normies that would take place.

Brilliant idea.

For a long time it was basically just a drinking club with super skret hand shakes and weird hazing, the satanic shit came later as the super skret shit went to their heads.
join a drinking club

RENAME BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY

Wolfenstein clearly portrayed libshits, not nazis.

We can meme the left to vandalize the huwite house, congress, scotus, fbi, cia, smithonian, and other sites because "white supermacist". They are full of art for these vandals to target.

That will definitely get the Mormons pissed off…. but they might respond by trying to cuck even harder to "make up for it".

Yup get them after the mormons

after inflicting Romney and McMuffin on us they can eat shit and die

DAILY REMINDER THAT ACCELERATIONISM IS A JEWISH TACTIC TO FOOL YOU INTO HELPING THEM WIN
DAILY REMINDER THE BOARD IS STILL BEING RAIDED

Yeah, Mormons have a great deal to answer for.

Holy shit, Americans are a bunch of cucked faggots. Just gas the whole country and start over, already.

…this should result in death

Oy veyy goyim, stop this madness right this instant!

There's nothing wrong in getting the leftists to impotently protest things like a fucking mountain-sized monument. Also, we should get them to declare the white house as racist due to it being white in color. No one will actually do it but it would make for good theatre, make these people look silly and create d&c among the left since some of them will be against this action or just not want to do it. It would be funny to see Hollywood liberals try and wade into such a mess.

IDEA
IDEA

Attack the jews' sacred cows. All we need to do is find "racist" things that historical jews have said. I'm talking anyone from Einstein to Maimonides. And a fuckton of jews name their schools, hospitals, and other institutions after their famous kikes. I'm fairly certain you can find Maimonides saying something about niggers, and then using that to force the yids to rename hospitals and schools

They already got the ball rolling on that. Remember how Michael Obama was complaining about how awful it was that she "sleeps in a house built by slaves"? That was a year or two ago.

That's excellent. Most if not all people outside of daily politics will see this as madness and/or an attack to american culture and history, further validating Trump's assertions and waking up many.

Kek. It would be funny to see them protesting instead of virtue signaling though. Even some liberals are tired of these always protesting leftists.

I can't wait to be the rooftop Korean of my generation. It will be glorious.

Mount Rushmore, Stone Mountain, American Revolutionary buildings and artifacts, Founding Fathers, etc. Once these are fucked with, it's civil war or bust.

I must remind you that it was Holla Forums who first opened up the rift in our universe that ushered in meme magic. You'd be wise to make sure Holla Forums gets its proper honoring.

GET OUT OF MY STATE YOU FUCKING LIBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We will replace the statue of liberty with an even bigger one of Bane :^)

I've said it before on another thread, but if they want to go after traitors and white supremecists they can't afford to leave out the tories and loyalists of the revolution.

That would certainly be a big statue

Confirmed 4U

Was getting that GET part of your plan?

UUUU

There were earlier events, but the banecrash was the biggest and most explicit.

I'm not even American but this makes me seethe.

regardless of what anons think about the men depicted or what the monument stands for, if they touch mt.rushmore at all, they WILL cause a civil war

Of course.

That's the point.

Stone Mountain alone could cause the Deep South to go up in flames. You notice that all this shit happens in the states bordering the yankees. Thank God that Alabama sign a bill making it illegal to touch a monument at all. I will say this, since Saturday, I've seen more Confederate flags on people's front porch and on roadside sales. Glorious to see them flying.

t. SE Texas

It was always burning.
We just put a meme to the idea

Yup. There's a HUGE problem with carpetbaggers. They've ruined VA and they're in the process of ruining NC and GA, etc. And if you want to see what it's like after internal immigration has destroyed a demographic, look at Maryland and Delaware (where I'm from). These states were never confederate, but they were slave states. It wasn't that long ago that most people in these states still had southern drawls, but now this is almost completely erased except for small pockets of more rural areas. The fact that these states were ever "the south" has been completely demographically and culturally erased from history.

Eat shit, kike.

Say it ain't so

Welcome to lowest common denominator culture.

The Book of Mormon is essentially Race War: The Book. I don't know if I'd recommend actually reading it, but go look up the story of "the title of liberty". Turns out that if you plagiarize 19th century history books, your book may end up a little redpilled.

Why not? How can a normalfag just sit by and be completely okay with it all when he sees every monument being destroyed around him by the leftist?

Trump ended his last infrastructure press conference while walking away mentioning his Charlottesville Winery. Go to the site, it plasters several Jefferson quotes right up front.

Very intentional if you actually watch the video

trumpwinery.com/

This is true, why do you think the rich have competitions involving whom can build the best nuclear bunker?
Accelerationism is what the elites want, because they have enough means to escape from the destruction caused by accelerationism in their safe spots and will swoop in to usher a new era from the clean slate, it is a sick deluded fantasy, they think of themselves of the absolute higher beings.

The hard way but purest way to change this world into a better place is to not destroy it and start over again, it is the catergorically and expertly destroy the cancerous elements of our society without destroying the whole, the people of whom need to die are those who wish for accelerationism and I can bet that the people PUSHING for this radical left-wing open boarders warmonging thought are advocates of accelerationism, because they are smart enough to know that can and will cause the downfall so thus continue to fund it and will continue to virtue signal.

*The people "PUSHING" being the propaganda masters and money funnelers.

I hope this spreads. Normal people will never see this as a good idea and will instantly align themselves against the fags who go too far with shit like this.

Do tge albert pike statue to get the (((masons))) out defending it.

reminder to you memeretards that this was a calculated act. Look up Christopher Nolan and his connection to "memician" Crowley.

Fuck you for dilluting the water.

when i was out in western maryland, folks still had drawls. and goddamn it was pretty. drove through it to get to WV and going up into the appalacians was gorgeous. would drive again

Shabbos goy first, Mormon second

Lol where would they get money for destroying it?
Tell them that that cash could be used for free tendies or other hipster welfare because destroying granite ain't cheap.

Daily reminder that when civilization is over and all our buildings are destroyed by nuclear erosion, the only remains of the grandeur of the human race will be Mount Rushmore and Egyptian Pyramids (both made of granite).

Sweden, Germany, Canada, America Yes!

They should tear out that entire visitors center, and make people hike 5 miles to see the mountain.

tbh I have no issue with this since all of them were cucks who permitted the law to crack down on white interest

signed

the fire rises.

newgrange and stonehenge would probably survive too tbh
and I dont see some of those ziggurats being totally destroyed
nor machu picu

HEY GUYS, GUISE WHAT

OBAMA IS A DESCENDANT OF SLAVE OWNERS ON BOTH SIDES OF HIS FAMILY, YES EVEN HIS FATHER

aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/

TEAR DOWN HIS STATUES AND MONUMENTS

They'll blow it up ISIS style.

Obama is Kenyan, he was born there, but his father is Frank Marshall Davis Jnr. His mother married Obama Snr to cover her pregnancy. They divorced soon after, and his real father was a family friend and mentor who saw Obama as he grew up.

that's one hell of a monument

So who's going to tell them about Stone Mountain?

One thing I feel sure about OP. If these evil cunts manage to do this, it will be a turning point in American history. The nation can't unsee this one.

What makes you think it hasn't happened before? You think Humans just magically appeared able to start building cities a few tens of thousands of years ago? Or maybe that they were shat into existence by a God with ADHD who went on to other things? There's no fucking way people just came about recently, with no traceable lineage and no history as bits of sentience came about. As the media is so fond of saying in their propaganda movies and TV shows: this has all happened before and it will happen again.

Is that even English?

And yes, yes, I do A) believe in God, and B) believe He created humanity between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago, and C) we are entirely distinct from all other physical life on Earth, and D) that the idea of common descent is pure lunacy with absolutely no basis in factual evidence, except for E) you and you're other alt-left kin. You are plainly descended from monkeys.

Now can you explain what your gibberish has in the least to do with the importance of Mt. Rushmore to the American ethos and mythos?

They know about it, I saw some antifa threatening it on twitter. They were talking about destroying it and replacing the carvings with some nigger rappers or something

It means they will eventually succeed in destroying it just as they have every other monument in Human history going back far enough, either in the initial civil war, or in the subsequent conquests by neighboring nations, or by the Islam-like extremists once they've turned this region of the Earth into barren wasteland. Religion is a form of control, politics are a form of control, economics is a form of control, and when all those fail war/civil-war is a form of control. It runs on a cycle, when one tactic stops working they switch to the next and even if everyone on Holla Forums were aware of it it wouldn't be nearly enough people.

To add to this in case you were asking about the rationale behind it: because it's existence will prevent their offspring from rewriting all the details of history in the future.

Both Washington and Jefferson were slave owners. I'm sure you can come up with some ironic reason why Teddy and Lincoln are horrible white supremacist bigots. Meming stuff like this from a lefty sock puppet account on twitter, fb, etc. would be a good way to turn the normies against the antifa fags. Normies love their George Washington and Abraham Lincoln just as much as they hate ebil nazi Hitlers. You could also meme for the destruction of the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and any statues of Washington, Jefferson, etc.

I never truly believed the talk of things erupting into large scale violence in my >6 years on Holla Forums until this shitshow. There's no way this is ending calmly.

OK, fair enough. You seemed to be sperging over my comment that it will be a turning point for Burgerland if/when it happens. You still haven't convinced me otherwise tbh.

Oh I believe I understand at the very least 2 or 3 tiers deep of their agendas user. My guess is that eventually they will even attack the Declaration and the Constitution themselves as being hopelessly PATRIARCHY!11 Ofc, if that's ever capitulated to, vis a vis the 19th Amendment, then The Great Experiment will have ceased, and chaos will follow.

Good fucking luck.
Mount Rushmore is an iconic american landmark and a national treasure featuring four of the most important people in american history.

Might as well say "we should destroy the declaration of independence, it's rayciss!"

No, it's a drinking club today (outside of the really old lodges in Europe.)
When it was created it was essentially Holla Forums of it's day: all the highly intelligent commoners who got together to bitch about the royalty. The stone masons and blacksmiths and others with extreme knowledge of both technical skill and the inner workings of the system (if someone wanted a castle with a bunch of secret rooms they would have it built then kill the architect and builders - it happened enough people started asking "what are they hiding" while still being too enslaved to turn down the work, so it was a secret group dedicated to preserving knowledge.) Either due to stupid commoner beliefs or due to the workings of the universe they started adopting rituals, first as the whole "if you tell our secrets we'll kill you" variety, because people who told their secrets got everyone killed, then as the "we discovered the secrets of the elite and they do these rituals for power so we should too" variety. They probably reached their heyday during the American revolution and the next century or so, but the power base has since moved to the Bilderberg group and such (they became complacent after they won the new world and turned back into peasants.)

I doubt it will happen like that. More likely they will keep pushing until a civil war breaks out, then they will hide in their bunkers as the plebs cull eachother, China or Russia will likely join in the shit show by hitting cities as they sense weakness, then our nukes will fly, 20-80 years later the children of the elites will emerge from their continental-wide tunnels connecting the bunkers and long term supplies to give the peasants medicine and technology and hope, who will gratefully work their asses off for it and take in the new version of history (the people who come out of the bunkers probably won't even present themselves as a part of the old leadership at all, they will probably blame "them" while happening to know where to go for some supplies, which lead to more and so on like a trail of post-apocalyptic breadcrumbs serendipitously discovered so everyone feels like they helped make some great rebuilding happen when in reality they're as cucked as they ever were.)

Then I'm glad President Trump is at the helm tbh. Just imagine if that evil cunt was instead user.

Sounds like the makings of a good novel user. Get cracking! I'll serve as reviewer if you'd like.

this

he still needs to call out antifa by name, that fucking word is starting to look like Hillcunt's fear of saying "Islamic terrorists". Long overdue now.

No arguments from me on this one, digits.

lol Romney's as Mormon as the pope is Catholic

Every lie about the ebil Natzheez has been projection from the (((commies.)))

While I agree, he's still shifting the overton window by acknowledging that there's any violence coming from the left.

Same artist as stone mt. Send legit.

It's what John Titor said they did in his timeline (only he said it as though he believed it and the good guys won thinking all his enemies burned up in the cities.)

The Mt. Rushmore literally put his entire life into it and died years ago. His son apparently turned out to be a rebellious faggot and is doing the Crazy Hoers monument not far away.l

I'd still like to see your's user. I'll send you an order of yellow pads and ink pens if needed.

So this is a petition that will be delivered directly to Trump, huh?

Sounds like something that would get him pissed off. It only needs 100 people to sign it. We should make sure it sees his desk.

Sorry, too busy testing conspiracy theories with enough reproducible technical details to write a novel. Hoping to crack time travel before I'm too old to split off a new worldline before Humans evolved.

I… I don't know what to say to that tbqh. I think the endeavor is foolhardy if you're are serious. Time is a half-dimension that God has constrained us to (though He Himself has no such limits ofc). It can neither be side-stepped, nor reversed. As long as you exist in this universe, you will experience no other physical manifestation of cause-and-effect my friend.

I recommend other pursuits.

Go ahead niggers. Please attempt
Please
EVERYONE IS JUST WAITING FOR GO
READY SET GO
got this capture earlier today
Praise Kek
This is going to be spectacular
Special thanks are in order all around. I'll start. Feel free to add cause I know I'll miss a fuck load
KEK
DAD
HITLER
TRUMP
Holla Forums
SUN TZU
SETH RICH
GLR
ANDREW JACKSON
ROBERT E LEE
DAVY CROCKETT

That's not true, the many-worlds interpretation is correct. There are infinite timelines diverging with inverted Rindler horizons around every planck-scale particle of aether (the aether theory, quantum mechanics, and relativity are all just a little off, the unified field equations are a merger of all 3 concepts) for every moment of planck time. We only see a single worldline as far as I can tell, but there are a practically infinite number of world lines and a closed timelike curve will produce an interference pattern in 9-dimensional (3 spatial and 6 complex spatial, each with their own intrinsic time component) spacetime conceptually identical to that seen from the double slit experiment, only for "3" dimensional events as we would perceive them. Every possible outcome happens, and God does exist above it all as you describe. Closed timelike curves (suitable for "time travel" - in reality it's more like a hyperspace tunnel connecting different worldlines) have proven equations based on the kerr-newman metric allowing for their manipulation. Two positively-charged kerr-newman singularities with the right ergospheres surrounding them can create a spacetime bubble which is safe to sit in, surrounded by a reverse spacetime bubble, surrounded by another event horizon which can be made to jump into complex space with a controllable velocity (where movement translates in the simplest sense to movement through time instead of movement through space.) Objects within such a closed timelike curve will be transported backwards along their worldline or forwards along their worldline depending on how you are driving one of the two kerr-newman singularities relative to the other (assuming you are using the other one in this context as a stationary singularity [no changing mass, charge or orbiting particles.]) This in turn allows for safe traversal from one worldline to the other. There are a practically infinite number of uninhabited Earths out there in the multiverse, getting attached to this one seems dumb.

In one timeline Adolf hitler tinkered in a shed a wrote a masterpiece and uncle Ted led the Reich. It happened. I sincerely wonder how we are all doing in that timeline. Probably scalping the last of the Jews right about now. Save the last couple for Walt Disney and wake him up to finish them off himself

this art is so beautiful and inspiring. Reminds me of how the Jews took Art from us

Terry McAuliffe pardoning hundreds of thousands of felons to make them eligible to vote in a swing state that he only won by just over a hundred votes in, finished off VA.
The man was the DNCs biggest foot in the door and has since spared no effort to cover for electoral fraud of all kinds on every level of government there.
Unless he is publicly condemned and his machinations undone, VA will never swing red again.
He publicly lumped the entire alt-right together with Nazis (the plan all along) and practically calls the entirety of Trumps voters deplorable, saying they aren't welcome in the state in which he barely won and no one anywhere bats an eye or raises attention to the guy.

Why don't we just add a new face to it to make the lefty fags happy?

Nice
Why is he on that list?

cmon you useless shitlords. fucking sign it.

(((Republicans)))

Warm fires for all.

It's the only realistic tactic left. 99.9% of whites are varying parts in favor of the global Third World plutocrat run sweat shop totally devoid of human quality/nobility coming into shape, and bourgeois consumer drone cattle who wouldn't sacrifice a Taco Bell meal or a niggersports game to save any hope of a Traditional West. FUCK THE WHITE MASSES. If they had souls, they'd deserve eternal Hell.

Y'all a bunch of dumb niggers falling this hard for a kike slide thread.

Now if op wanted to get this shit trending ala free bleeding style his OP would be nothing like it was, this is a troll thread and y'all fell for it.

They will.

The white house was built by slaves. Or so goes popular leftist doctrinal belief.

If you play up the 'Slaves Built America' meme you can get them to push for even more insane shit. Maybe these anti-american scum bags with shallow roots to this country will try to fly drones filled with explosives into the white house and give me something to blow out of the sky while im stationed in DC

Is this real life?