ITT: Vidya Cringe

Hello everypony! I proudly present you the newest game based around the power of friendship! It's FALLOUT: EQUESTRIA

I have seen the face of god.
It is weeping

Also, general vidya cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/fallout-equestria-apocalypse-magic
archive.is/6MYXe
archiveofourown.org/works/6835171/chapters/16376644
e621.net/post/show/6268/ambiguous_gender-anal-anal_fingering-anthro-anus-b
disneygamersguide.wikia.com/wiki/Gamer's_Guide_to_Pretty_Much_Everything_(episode)
youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ
fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

techraptor.net/content/fallout-equestria-apocalypse-magic

archive.is/6MYXe

I rather have a hundred more of this than one more Bethesda Fallout.

The author has published around 10 books about it and the entire thing is succesful on a sadly great scale

I'd give my left testicle to be a fly on the way in that room. Just imagine the sheer amount of autism.

I dont know what's worse, a bunch of virgins on an orgy, that the hosts are apparently orgy experts, or that it is an underate orgy

Fucking do it. Make my day.

t. horsefucker

every time

He actually did it

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Wasn't there a new one?

You're the king, baby.

Fucking finally.

While I am here. Allow me to shitpost about the true vidya cringe.
Space Station 13

Why
Imagine the havoc the recoil will do to your neck.
Also, Griffons > ponies

The only cringe things I can think of in ss13 are ERP and when someone tries to be a 'cute' special snowflake.

I can't really begrudge someone for optimism, assuming the only Beth game they've played is Skyrim and they were 11 when it came out.

Still, it's fucking appalling when a modern game is released without interior shading.
I understand where he's coming from, by all means. Mods typically boost graphics to an absurd level. But that don't mean a AAA dev should get away with not even doing the bare minimum standard.

Don't they heve telekenesis?

Why would you hold a gun in your mouth when you could hover them around like some bayonetta bullshit.

And the Meta and toxic community.
And the Spaghetti Codebase Holla Forums wants to use.
And the backlash from people from Holla Forums and other undesirables.
And Danielhen and his crew of metashitters.
Gee what a well maintained community. Remind me how many people play it on Holla Forums anymore?

Thats not really cringe as much as it is cancer.

He's got a point, though. You can mod a lot of problems with a game away, and add significant improvements on top of that.

Besides, it's not like he said that Fallout 4 itself would be a good game, or that its problems should be excused, because of mods.

Personally though, I'm not even touching the game until I can get it (with all DLC) for pocket change, and there's a bounty of mods that address the problems people have recognised.

And yes, I could just pirate it, but I don't even want to play it that badly.

Hello Kettle, I am pot. You're black.

Let's be fucking honest. I don't think they even came close to the bare minimum. I'm pretty sure that game physics and speed are tied to the frame rate.

Wouldn't the ejected hot casings hit you in the face or otherwise distractingly fly around right in front of your eyes?

Don't forget the sequel.

SS13 is massively autistic to start with.
There's literally not one single good sever out there, because SS13 attracts the worst kind of autists. You get your authoritarian fascists, freedom loving anarchists, and everyone in between screaming and crying every two seconds over the most minor of things.
The only good server is a dead server, it seems. Any more than 12 people and shit starts going south. Hell, even then sometimes.

You're not making any sense. I didn't say that those things didn't exist or try to minimize them as problems, I just said that they aren't cringe.
A bad codebase isn't cringe worthy and neither is anything else you listed. They are just shit things that plague the community.

Well spotted.

If I remember correctly, it's only the unicorns that have telekinesis and magic and shit, so I suppose they'd be for the other horses.

Although that image uses a unicorn as its model, so yeah, I'm not sure what they're thinking.

I can't claim to have ever fired a gun in my life (Britbong), but why is that not just as much an issue with real-life firearms (at least when you're holding them up to aim down the sights)?

They eject from the right side, and since most people on Earth are right handed, it goes away from them. Some bullpups are different though I think like one of ours.
That's my understanding. Also Britbong.

No. The thing shows where casings would eject.
Would be off to the right, it looks like. Possibly slightly down, too. Wouldn't be going near your face, over all.
Recoil would fuck up your teeth and neck, though.

Ah yes, I didn't see it so well.

Just thought of another problem with it.

Hygiene.

I mean, that's a tongue trigger. They fire guns with their tongues. Think of every old, worn-out looking pistol you've ever picked up in a Fallout game, and try to imagine how many different hands have held it. Then imagine that all those people had licked the trigger each time they wanted to fire it, over and over, and that now you are going to do the same thing.

True, disease is one of those things that gets glossed over in Fallout (aside from ghoulification), but somehow I imagine it would be a lot worse if everybody had to lick their guns to make them work.

but seriously, good job on those foxposts, pal.

Jesus fucking Christ…

My ancestors fought and died for this?

A fair point, but you could probably solve that by soaking it in sanitizer now and again.
Still fucking gross, though.

Real human bean and a real hero

This reaction vid shit seems popular now, can't people just watch the vids themselves?

Yeah, but I wonder if the writers of this shit have thought of that.

It would also be a lot of sanitizer. And I can't imagine the various bandits, raiders and chem fiends (that I assume are still in this setting) running around with tanks of sanitizer, even for their own good.

While I'm still mad enough to pick apart a stupid weapon design for a stupid crossover fanfiction, how does reloading work? They've designed a gun that goes in your mouth because, okay, horses have no hands. So how do they reload (excusing the unicorns which, as we've established, have telekinesis, so don't really need a mouthgun in the first place)?

Alright, I'm finished. Honest.

In fairness, the weapons were all extremely hastily designed and constructed. The main characters of the TV series played a role in the Great War, so the nation had to have gone from the idyllic pacifism of the show to industrial-scale total war in a few years.
There was no preexisting gunsmithing knowledge base to draw from, and no prioritization on longevity of the weapon or the comfort of its users. They needed a device that could shoot lead at zebras and they needed it next week.

Besides, there are real-world weapons with ludicrously poor ergonomics. Take the .22 Zip Gun. To chamber a cartridge, you need to almost put your hand in front of the muzzle. There's no actual grip, and it's almost impossible not to cover the ejection port with your hand.

You know how everything is more enjoyable with friends? Same principle.

your ancestors were fucking faggots and you are a whore

The fact that you went that far into analyzing that shit makes me highly suspicious that you might be one of those horse fuckers…

I used to live with a guy who wrote quest chains for the mod, back in like 2012.

I like the disclaimers and warnings these artists sometimes include.

You fucking what, cunt?

Fuck, my sides.

The old /tg/ server was good in its day. Sadly it did not last.

Chem fiends would have to, on account of injection drugs. Oh, and booze works as a somewhat decent sanitizer.
But, yeah, for the most part, you'd be out of luck during the apocalypse.

Zip gun don't break your teeth and neck. It also isn't as bad as people assume, and is designed to be incredibly tiny without sacrificing ammo capacity.

Yeah, and our euroserver was absolutely amazing minus the lag.
They never last.
Such is the tragedy of SS13.

Reminded me of this scene

That hygiene thing actually came up in the story, but since the MC was a unicorn it wasn't really an issue.

Junkies don't typically care about the cleanliness of their needles. They even share them which is why HIV and hepatitis is so rampant among intravenous drug users.

There are no words to describe this feeling.

The only mouth-gripped weapons were handguns, both conventional and energy weapons. The only serious recoil concern would have been from revolvers, and iirc those were quite rare and tended to have enchantments to mitigate recoil.

Not for several years now. There was some novelty at first, but I stopped caring pretty quickly.

I'm a fa/tg/uy first and foremost, though, so finding weaknesses and holes in settings and their fluff is practically a survival instinct.

And to be frank, though I've never read Fallout: Equestria, the very idea of it (and also the fact of just how long it apparently is) makes me sick.

I guess if my favorite game was ruined by a fandom as cancerous as that, I'd be angry too.

That being said, you deserve it for enjoying a shit game.

I didn't even like the game, this is just the epitome of autism and degeneracy.

10mm is not exactly a light round, mate. Fire a pistol some time, they're not as wimpy as some folk make them out to be.
Incidentally, revolvers are overrated as far as recoil. It greatly depends on the round in question, which can just as often be smaller than what you'll find in a semi-auto.

Energy weapons are fine, though, of course. Lasers don't produce any recoil. Not sure about plasma, but I doubt it would be significant.

Those Dubs are a good sign you're on the road to recovery.

Yeah. There's a sequel with the mom, child and a baby. Lots of shit as expected.

how long is it, even
my 580k (counting an unfinished chapter i've been stuck on for a month) mario Holla Forumsfic might be longer

it was bait, user. you were supposed to get mad.

Original story is 620,295 words long.

One of the non-canon sidestories, Project Horizons, is 1,781,141 words long.

i'm writing a prolonged shitpost
i got bored on a chapter that's basically bernie sanders giving birth to 77 goat babies and satan being retarded and giving all of them special "transgenders"

out of fucking cervical knotting and newborn fuck he adds fucking stoller. WHY?

ahahahahahahaha fucking faggots only a few days until i beat them
believe in me

You can't imagine the levels of shame I feel for being the guy who asked the original author if they could make a spin off fanfiction.
Don't worry, I have considered suicide.

HOW TO RUIN EVEN THE BEST OF VOCALOID SONGS.

Thing is, writing 620k+ words of shitposting is easy, you just jot down whatever the fuck you want and call it a day. It's much more difficult when you're being serious.

It's worse than I thought.

For reference, War & Peace is only 560,000 words long.

The longest single-volume novel (according to Wikipedia) is 'Artamène ou le Grand Cyrus', which is 1,954,300 words long.

That spin-off is longer than Wikipedia's second longest novel, which is 'Gordana', estimated at 1,400,000 words.

is this a new season of superjail

Wait, my bad, I can't fucking read. These aren't single-volume novels, and 'Het Bureau' is 1,590,000 words.

That doesn't make it any better.

nice

it's nice to know there's nothing in the way of real competition tbh
now i just need to stop only writing in one week shitpost binges

yeah, gotta keep it clean.
I have one row on the left side of my monitor

Damn I was late.

I know there's also a Katawa Shoujo fic that beat War and Peace's word count. You're in the upper echelon of autism

my endgoal is to beat autism boy's 4 mil fanfic, unfortunately i get burned out for a month or two between every 1-2 week writing session

what are you writing. i might try to take up beating that record with my own original story.

archiveofourown.org/works/6835171/chapters/16376644

sounds like its going to be the next tails gets trolled. maybe.

i didn't expect anybody to read it all when it was 100k words and i certainly don't expect anyone to now
(well besides one friend who doubles as my #1 and only fan who actually did for whatever reason, but still)
i'm hoping recognition will surge once i'm past 1 million

Still not as bad as the one where the blue rabbit thing gets castrated

Now I'm curious

But TGT was serious, though. Just having a piece of fiction that's just recognized length shouldn't also be ironic, especially when it's also train of thought. But then again, Joyce got away with it.

i can tell you with 100% certainty that mario & the search for the inner spaghetti party quest is better than ulysses
and it will only get better

Well ok at least we can agree on the first part.

you really don't wanna see

I thought there was already a mod for fallout 2 which turned everyone into ponies. Wasn't that enough?
Is that thing still going?

e621.net/post/show/6268/ambiguous_gender-anal-anal_fingering-anthro-anus-b

You're welcome.

The airshit really ties the whole thing together

That's it?
I mean, I'm not trying to be an edgelord or anything, but that's pretty light compared to half the shit hiding behind spoiler tags on this site.

There's always someone who takes "merely pretending" too far

Coming in hot with an oldie but a goodie.

That one's pretty tame, I'm waiting for someone to post the image that those tags are actually from.

hyperscat is better

I wonder if anyone has ever died from shitposting. Like they shitposted so hard, that only doing it on line wasn't enough, so they started doing it in real life too. Except they weren't even being ironic anymore.

And I thought I was bad enough by using a Blackwidow keyboard.

LOL

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “nigger balls” and “i love shitting inside nigger assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

That list isn't all from the same image. The cheese_grater tag is only on this image.

Hyper anus isn't even that bad. It's weird, sure, but it's not the same level of depravity as vaginally footfucking a baby still in her mother's birth canal, or frying your daughter's still-attached uterine prolapse. Both of those by the same artist, incidentally.

I just couldn't really imagine what a "hyper anus" was. I mean, this was the first picture that came to mind.

if you did your research you would know that there are now 3 tagged cheese grater images

don't do it
stop
embrace your niggerballs waifu
also what the fuck is "fyad" humor supposed to fucking mean

summerfag

I'm retarded; it already got linked.
In any case, the point stands. That list is a compilation.

Yeah, but they're not really the same thing.

The guy basically made a game that had the same writing style and character archetypes as Homestuck and pandered to the same fucking crowd of crazy. He should have known exactly what he was fucking doing

oh, fuck off, you retarded nigger
i don't even like undertale but saying somebody's responsible for what their fanbase does is fucking retarded
most of any fanbase is going to be really fucking retarded
unless you have some niche Holla Forums game with only a few dozen Holla Forumsposters playing, in which case all of the fanbase would be really fucking retarded

I can't tell if this is more or less cringe than the razer fags. On one hand at least the razer fags have some decent shit even if costs more than its poor build quality would warrant, but on the other hand this guy doesn't have posters of apple logos and slogans all over his walls and shit.

I present to you my counterargument

The Razer fags posted in this thread didn't have Anomalous masks.

I feel ashamed of wearing these Carcharias right about now. Good thing I threw out all of that bullshit that came bundled with it.

ok is this some sort of ebin copypasta i'm supposed to be aware of

The autism of horsefuckers knows no end.

Well, they said non-cosplayers are allowed to watch.

would you want to be seen there?

kek

the fucked up thing is that this looks better than most 3d animation that is on the tv. Hell, it looks better than the new Berserk movie… yet it's for a pony fan animation. This wasted work and time won't get these people anywhere seeing as I'm sure they'll just use the experience to create more fan crap.

I think I'm more mad at myself that these people were able to put together a small animated short and I still haven't done anything.

Yeah, its not that its even bad necessarily, its just that it is the only fandom that would ever spend this much time on a video and the source material isn't anything special.

someone post it to /k/

Where's the cringe? This guy probably does graphic design.

This fucking thread

but why does he need two identical sets of beats

Reminder that horsefuckers into Fallout are hopeless Bethesda shills that will excuse anything

nah, you're pretty much dead on. Sometimes I'll start something and just get burnt out 5 or 10 minutes later. I can't tell you how many cartoons and comics I've abandoned. We need to get motivated user.

lately I've been thinking of abandoning the art ship all together and getting into CG, 3D animation, or game development because I'm just not getting anywhere with what I'm doing now.

What a cute robot snake thing.

If you want to be really good at 3D animation, you need to be really good at 2D animation – if only because of all the shared concepts. Thus, you need to be really good at drawing anyway.

Lots of shit that will piss off Holla Forums, too

Like, I haven't felt this angry in a long time considering I'm dead inside.

Don't do that user.

There's definitely a stronger creative drive when working in a fandom, but that can often lead to lowered standards. I just want to make good music, and I know I can learn to make and have made one or two good things, including music, but I'm fine with leaving it aside for a time to work on a career that can get me the time and money to pursue to hobbies/interests.

But seriously, it's ok if you don't draw, or make music, or animate, or whatever, that doesn't mean you're a bad human being, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Yesterday there was a "laugh at fanfic crossovers" thread, and some dude talked about the world building Fallout Equestria has. It's apparently actually pretty neat for being horsefucker autism.

Now imagine if someone put some of that effort into an ORIGINAL concept.

It's mostly boring to me. people just sit around and do nothing, talking without getting into character, hell even the ERP is boring as fuck since everyone's so anti-social.

At best, it's a game where killing should happen all the time, with respawns also. But it discourages killing.

Can't say I've ever witnessed that when playing with Holla Forums.

I used to use spectacular room wide polyacid smoke grenades (before they got cucked) with extra space drugs shoved in but now I just tase people in the face with an improvised taser and then wail on their face when they're down.

My best scheme was handing a clown one of my acid smoke grenades (I exhibited one as a space lube foam grenade on a random and gave him my other one) and telling him to throw it at people as soon as it started getting crowded.

I killed half the station, including the clown. Wasn't even an antag. And he was also dead after the round was over, and I think he died in that one.

Yep.

Improved

yeah I don't know what lala land people talk in character in but every namefag there barring one or two just powergayman all day and no round with a bomb 5 minute in.

the brony and [email protected]/* */ will always impress me just as much as they disgust me. They are so talented on one hand, but man do they squander their talent like crazy. They sure have a bad case of monkey paw. They can create some really great things in terms of quality, but due to their autism they are locked into something that will never get them anywhere and is cringe as fuck.
Maybe you just need to shoot smaller. Being passionate and motivated for a week is definitely better than I can do. I can barely keep working on something till the end of the day before I get tired of it.

thanks, she's based on crow from MST3k. Really, the whole premise for that comic used bits of MST3k as inspiration.

and I spent about 3 years on animation. Problem is it's just so tedious to do it by traditional means and when you work in programs to cut corners like flash you are already doing something similar to 3D animation, I've also heard that some people who find their passion for the traditional mediums dying have rekindled it by moving to 3D.

Glad you like it. I got a lot of requests from a /monster/ thread a while back. It's just that, like I said above, my passion for art seems to be dulled a bit. I don't really know where to go with it. I won't an outlet for my creativity, but the better I got at traditional art I began to find subtle things I didn't like about it, for example, I don't like lines. I find them pretty ugly without the addition of color. I enjoy working with form, but you can't really animate form, instead you are messing with big abstract shapes and easing them around the screen. Weird things like that.

I dunno what sort of shitty codebase you're playing on, but whenever I play there's always some form of madness going on, either a scheme someone's come up with, interdepartment relations going south, someone distributing chem dispensers like chewing gum, or the wacky adminbus comes rolling around. Plus there's at least ten different ways to get back into the round, even if your brain is destroyed.

i fucking hate these people

pretending to be retarded i see

New MGS game trailer.

The webm was posted in literally every one of the threads about it so why are you linking to IGN?

le edgy hacker with a replica of a mask made for a Hollywood movie

Is there no end to how low the kikes will go?

I looked up the show in the webm, and its not a gameshow as I thought but some sitcom shit.
disneygamersguide.wikia.com/wiki/Gamer's_Guide_to_Pretty_Much_Everything_(episode)
I can believe this is for kid gamers.

fuck off shill

Anyone brave enough to combine all of those tags in a search and see if there is a result that matches? Bonus points if it includes cheese grater.

HOLY SHIT YOU MADE ME REALLY FUCKING MAD WITH THAT WEBM FUCK MARKIFUCKER I HOPE GOD JUDGES YOU HARSHLY

I don't know because he's a faggot? I mean, not all faggots are immediately horsefuckers. Granted a LOT of horsefuckers are faggots.

sup

To be fair, I don't think Markiplier really had much of a choice on whether or not to appear on that shit. It was probably contractual, due to Disney practically owning his soul via proxy with polaris.

He'll go down the same route as pewdiepie did, and stop giving a shit eventually, and become one step closer to that 12 gauge painkiller.

Has Holla Forums seen CWCs taint cyst that he thinks is a cunt yet?

Day of the rope soon

Is this server still up? An invasion would be great fun

Cringe all you want, but Janine feels fantastic and I am seriously considering getting a Twitch as well.

REDDIT DOM COM /r/FURRY

That is sickening.

Somehow he manages to be worse off with every update.

what's the name of that one website where shit like "leaving after pregnancy" or "hugging against will" is a tag?

You know, this could be a great opportunity to go all in and make it a monster hunter style game with all the various metal gears from the franchises. I know it won't, but it doesn't cost money to dream.

This hurts a lot mainly because I loved peace walker and my soldiers and shit, but this is not going to be a peace walker-2, it's going to be some shitty survival game where you break things and craft weapons.
Also what is the point of a game about MSF guys when you can't even use CQC or any of big boss's lessons?

It's called Metal Gear: Peace Walker, and aside from "hunting" tanks, attack helicopters, and even Metal Gear Zeke at one point, there was a literally an island you could go to to hunt MonHun monsters. Even an "organic"/Monster version of Metal Gear Rex.

Zombies are the worst use of a wormhole into another dimension plot there is. Honestly just removing the zombie element makes the premise more interesting, you've been wormholed into who knows where with all your shit wrecked, try and figure a way back home.

You dont deserve the life you have.

What in the-I say what in the fuck is this

Out of all the things on that, you add in a fucking stroller?

Honestly, most of Peace Walker passed my mind writing my post, but a nicer looking version of that with actual callbacks instead of the weird rex thing we got was basically my idea.

Why do you EVER need Beats?

Beats are fucking horrible.

I'd post this acoustic analysis of beats vs other high-end headphones.
Even $80 headphones are better than the highest end beats.

Fuck, I got $80 JVC headphones and they beat the shit out of beats. The people who buy those headphones do so from a fashion perspective, not from an audio perspective.

Buying any hardware on criteria that are other than the hardware itself (and its price) is fucking retarded. There are business practices concerns, though. But we'll leave gamergate besides the point for a moment.

Fuck it, here's the image I was talking about.

I doubt that's even real

I'd also like to know where you can use "niggers" and "groping" as tags

Is his mother dead, if not I can't imagine how she feels about this shit

Remember when Chris used to be funny and we would make fun of him?
This is just depressing and disgusting

At least he cured his autism

every time I see that fucking case I want to puke. Jesus Christ

I've never seen that one, link?

very true

Oh my sweet jesus

One day I might beat that mission on normal.

Meant to reply to

I was there when this was made.

For starters, there were two /k/ommandos involved at foeg on /mlp/.

Yes, they knew what they were doing when they said "clip"

No, the cartridges don't go up into their face. It eject sideways to clear

The whole thing about the neck was taken into account in the gun design, but considered that they just have really strong necks considering half their lifting is done with their teeth and neck.

saddle guns turrets have also been designed.

As for why many like the concept of this autism: Magic + creatures + Post-apoc.

mlp supports the existence of dragons and other creatures. Additionally magic. And so, it supports all sorts of autism. God of chaos fighting an army capable of guns and magic spells by turning them into abominations and the like.

No worries, the story is autism, mlp in general is autism, and most (I hope to god) know they're autistic for being involved at all.

But it's fun at least.

why even buy this overpriced shit, i just buy the cheapest shit and i never had a problem with that

WEW

dude
let me tell you a story about the autism in that

At one point there is a aerial battle in there and if you read closely the clock callouts make no sense (check your four , check your six etc.)
BUT
in the comments people noticed it and asked the author whats going on. Now check this shit out: Because all clock in MLP are shown to have only 8 markers and not twelve (the actually do, WTF) the callouts are based on that - your four is behind you, your six is to your left, etc.

Have you guys ever wondered what the artists for that shit look like? I picture something like this.

I'm pretty sure that both Mankind and Mr. Socko are more sane than the fuckers who draw that shit.

Kids literally can't finish a sentence without a cut
What is this?

I can't call a man who'd fall off a steel cage, break several of his ribs, have a tooth go into his nose through his mouth, and still try to help in a later fight covered in thumbtacks, sane.

This doesn't look half bad besides the pony cringe.

the fuck's a stroller?

keep this thread alive?

yo wtf. I've seen the first page a million times but never actually looked at it

Black nerd needs to hang himself. Maximum unfunny.

It's like a wheelbarrow for little tiny babies. You put a child in it, and then you can move them around without having to carry them.

I want to fuck that shark

what the fuck is going on in that gif?
is he fucking her thighs?

sandpaper skin

on your dick

youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ

oh god why

ouch!

did someone say sharktits?

it's a fish with tits, don't put too much thought into it

thats the most hilarious description of a stroller i've ever seen

Oh for fuck's sake user.

She's alive, but in poor health.

If /k/unts were involved then why isn't there a rear sight? If they were going for front sight only like some shotguns then it would be a bead sight.

While clip may have been deliberate those fags are no-funs for sure.

That made me giggle, I'll admit

i knew that, i thought it was slang for some degenerate sexual act

nigga please there's a super smash bros fanfic written by one autist that broke 3,548,615 words and is classified as the longest work of fiction ever written

It's still in progress

fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest

This was actually brought up

The arguement was about sight picture. Basically it was resolved that if the guns held in the mouth, it automatically lines up with the eye

Additionally, with a rear sight, it could conceal too much considering it's right by the eye

how about the sanic one?