New Metal Gear

They've done it. Konami made something worse then the Pachinko machine. I don't know how they did it.

Can't webm right now cause I'm on mobile.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HYDFN
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/329002165068779520
twitter.com/hideo__kojima_/status/766029309555445760
youtu.be/-uh-6ssJNVc
twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Coming next: Metal Gear MOBA

Jesus Christ this is literally Left 4 metal gear. You'd think Metal Gear has been raped enough at this point but just as one guy blows his load another on steps right up to keep pounding that bleeding wreck of an anus.

=FUCK KONAMI FUCK KNOMI FUCK KONAMI=

YEAH WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIE SURVIVAL HORROR GAME, WHY NOT TURN METAL GEAR INTO ONE?

But guys! It's in an alternative reality so it's okay! Don't le downvote it!

Also I lost interest in MG after Snake Eater.
Also does anyone know the reason this "alternative" reality exists?
Did Big Boss fuck up or something?
Was there a "Yes, No" question he answered yes to in the main series but no in this one?

I kind of think people would have complained regardless of whatever action Konami takes, except maybe licensing the fox engine or making a new game.

If they would have made a chapter 3 to MGSV it would have probably been called rightfully so, considering the quality of that trailer a low quality cash grab.

If they would have done nothing then people would have complained about it. like they have been for a while

>Two nurses seen in Columbia are in Cyprus probably due to model reuse admittadly
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

If "got sucked by portal" is the end of relation with Metal Gear universe and builds its own with just name tacked on for publicity, I'd love another gaem using Fox Engine.

Though I'm pretty sure it will be a shit zambonbie shootan with absurd amounts of references to MGS complete with "it was just a dream all along you are dead in the bottom of the ocean lulz" in the game.

Wanna bet the ingame store won't be optional?

They're probably gonna make it worse than MGSV where by the end it basically forced you to spend hours to days just waiting for an upgrade.

Day 1 DLC for the true ending
t. Ubisoft

But at least they would be trying if they made AN ACTUAL METAL GEAR geam, like with tactical stealth combat? At least somebody could respect that. This is just them turning it into a different genre that is already so played out.

This is what you faggots get for buying MGSV

I'm just confused. Cause whose making this? I'd be interested if it was the MGO team combined with the remainder of the MGSV team but I think its neither.

Well they are calling it Metal Gear Survive and not Metal Gear Solid: Survive so one can only assume it's a spinoff ala Rising.
At this point the only thing I care about regarding this game if it's any good for me to bother pirating or not.

WWOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Probably the rest of KojiPro that wasn't brought over, or now "Unit 8".

Fuck off, I like MGSV despite it's flaws. I'm entertained by it, and it has tactical stealth action.

i kinda want to play it out of curiosity

Jesus Christ.

Looks like shit

I'm not saying it is a bad game, i am saying you fucking retards shouldnt have bought it. It was well known even before release that kojima was fired. If you still gave konami money you deserve this.

Nobody cares about your shit taste faggot. You lined Konami's coffers by purchasing it. You made your bed now lie in it.

kek. Go play a real stealth game kid.

As if the Phantom Pain of our lost game wasn't enough, now they're just straight up mutilating a close friend and forcing us to watch.

There's something symbolic about showing us the destruction of mother base AGAIN in this trailer. Like Konami is XOF, killing our beloved franchise.

I don't know what reality is anymore. I mean, this seems like a joke. A joke you run on tv shows, like "Hey guys! Your favorite stealth action became a zombie survival game! Hahaha".

Its seems unreal. I don't want to believe it. I don't want to believe that JAPANESE people are so stupid to turn a game made by Kojima into ZOMBIE SURVIVAL TEAM BASE L4D CLONE.

And people were saying japanese gaming is alright, its fine. But no. People are blind. Their eyes are blind, and they will eat anything that is top of the charts. Like Kojima warned you.

Want to revive old great game without its main maker? Want to sell it better? Make it a zombie survival game! Holy shit this world is fucked, and the zombies are the consumer, while the developer is their Nemesis.

I'l never buy a video game again in my life.

Why do people still care for zombie games? They're all the same shit.

You think the devs were self aware enough to realize it?

Zombie games panders to zombie consumer. That's the only explanation.

Japs made 2hu
that should be enough for you to understand that most japs have shit taste

By the way, almost nobody noticed how similar zombies look to last of us zombies, all with half open heads.

Hahahahah, I love when Metal Gear butthurt thread comes up on Holla Forums.
The games were always trash and I am glad the series is getting buried into the ground.

Get fucked, manbabies.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I won't cry at the worlds end. Because there's nothing of value in it.

Uh excuuuuse me? they are "the infected" zombies are soooo 2008, this is much more deep, it represents the loss of humanity!
I fucking hate naughty dog

(you)

Least MGS only fans feel the pain Silent Hill fans did after 4

All thats left is for MGS4 Remastered to get Silent Hill HD Collection treatment.

They will be probably called "interdimensional alien husks" or some shit.

I had a shitton of flaws, but I still know how to appreciate its positive points. There are plenty of things about it I love. Even the chopper wasn't that bad since I got the PC version and had hours of fun just playing with custom music.
The way I see it, if DMC4 can be half-finished and full of backtracking nonsense and time-wasting bullshit and still be worshiped despite incomplete, why not MGSV? The positives marginally override the negatives for me.

What about Parasites or "Those who dont exist"?

At least MGS fans, and Silent Hill fans both now know the pain of Spyro fans.

>They replace David Hayter with Nolan North

Fuck no, they've got to be a bunch of stuffy, out-of-touch old jappy business guys, probably kneeling and sipping sake while geishas jerk off their tiny penises with chopsticks and going, "Huuuu…….how do we rapeu metaru gear series now for more yen yen?"

America should have dropped a couple more nukes on them……

I want Hudson to claw it's way out of Shitnami corpse and leave that mound of offal to rot in the sun.

Those are all Big Boss "horns". It's probably purgatory or valhalla for mercenaries.

I bet they will find an explanation to this red piece of crystal sticking from zombie's head in MGS universe. Sure.

Just like Kojimbo:
PARASITES

Oh, so those are NANOMACHINES, that OUT OF CONTROL and subverting the humans?

Feminists will surely love the part where "strong woman leader saves the cis male character from certain death" part.

Spyro never had continuity that mattered. Spyro never explored geopolitics and nuclear warfare. It's a shame about skylanders, but not comparable. Not even close.

feminists should get raped

Well, i surely love the textures on those clothes already. Nice selling factor.

i rather have nameless MSF soldier who survived the dustruction create his own PMC thinking that big boss is dead/big boss betryed him just like that mosquito guy who attacks your base just add new locations, new weapons, new enemies and turn it into an outside story expansion for mgs5 that doesnt have to be canon. think of half life opposing force but for metal gear.

It's Konami's Umbrella Corps, except even more lazy since it is most likely 100% reused assets

How much you want to bet its a full 60$ release too?

Just like they liked strong sniper chick fucks up highly trained Outer heaven mercs?

brb killing myself

Many years have passed now of technological advancement, and women military soldiers finally could invent a BOW.

Cis males can't do that, can they? Also notice short white colored hair, proud sign of being stronger than a man.

I'm glad it's painfully obvious they made all the characters with the MGO character creator.

They couldn't think of anything to do but a shitty spinoff zombie game?

Not evena spinoff that kinda emulates the original game's gameplay in even a slight way?

Or at least a MGR situation where the game is fun?

Literally who played MGS V and though "You know, if L4D had this type of gameplay, I would love it"

Why don't they learn? Forced co-op on successful single-player franchises already killed Fable and Overlord.

It's a travesty. It's like casting an American actor to play a Japanese cyborg in a live-action movie version that absolutely nobody asked for.

Why don't they just make it a VR simulation? Just about the entire first game and a half of MGS were a VR simulation.

"Strong sniper chick" was beautiful to look at, at least. All kojimas females are sexy at some point. Both of those sniper bitches.

Guys if you have nothing nice to say about Metal Gear Survive, then don't say anything at all.

Calling it now, this is the decade of MGS spinoffs with reused assets from MGSV and MGO3, Konami is gunna milk this thing for all that it's worth

Kill me

what the fuck

Isn't that woman just a clothed Quiet lookalike anyways

I could do without the zombies, 4 player stealth survival doesn't sound bad. Maybe there will be other enemies I doubt it though.

i really just want metal gear acid for mobile phones. that'll make me super happy for sure

Kill yourself.

I've only played the Gameboy MG game and snake eater, but
I'd rather run from a floating cloud of foxdie and it wouldn't rape the story as much as this

All women in fox engine look like Quiet.

Jesus christ that sounds just as bad. Don't you have any standards?

Look on plus side; since Japan's cracking down on Pachinko and Konami's burnt their bridges with their fans, they're guaranteed to be fucked.
archive.is/HYDFN

Based Abe. Doing right things for his country, and gets only hated in return.

this is a game made by focus groups and a board of old retards that don't play video games.

what else would they come up with? zombie shit is everywere, they probably get bombarded with zombie game adds on their smartphones, on top of that you have a ton of normalfags going

I dont bloody think Yakuza code allows that

it was a decent and weird spinoff that i liked for some reason years ago. maybe i liked it so much because of the cheats that gave you a video of cute japanese girl in bikini posing for you

I remember playing MGS at a demo kiosk when I was maybe 8 or 9 and being blown away but ultimately being shitty at the demo

MGS2 had so much TECHNOLOGY in comparison.

I need to play 3 again and give it a proper playthrough.

What is really weird is that I had a dream last night about a vaporwave metal gear solid spinoff based on the first game, and even that sounds way better than this horseshit.

I don't know what I did to deserve this

I don't mind another Acid, but on mobile phones? Fuck no.

that sounds so retarded it could be fun.

and of course you would play as a greek statue

Wait.
What the fuck is that shit?
People using wormholes?
Columbia?
Did I miss something?

Honestly if you think about it, MGS fans wouldn't play any non-kojima game.

So they had to make a game that would sell extra-ordinary, and safe, to people who don't fucking know what MGS is, and who is kojima.

Making another shitty zombie game is extremely safe scam, so they went for it.

its just a simple turn based-card based game. that'll work on ipads just nicely.

Truth was after the crash and Big Boss was in the hospital, however the doctors were wearing Dhelekia nametags.

but I mean look at the models they used for the shit pachinko Metal Gear. they could go even safer and just remake solid 1 or 3 on the fox engine. I doubt a lot of people would be mad about that

I don't even know anymore. Why couldn't they have just worked on V a bit more? They could've just added this in as an extra game mode or something.

You mean, remake Snatcher?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

They wanted to waste as less money as possible on creation of this shit, to gain from doing nothing, even if it sells badly they still win, since they will gain more than they wasted.

$20 bucks says king jew will not only purchase this abomination, but that faggot will also enjoy this shit.

my gift to you
my OCD cant take that you gif and 3 audio webms

A game made for mobile has never worked. Not even pokemon go achieved good status.
Every attempt at making a mobile game from an established series always ends up being a shallow, shit game.

FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM
😂 🔫

yeah I remember having a lot of fun with it

kinda, it was like in a futuristic hotel with a bunch of fountains and ferns, it totally could have come out of snatcher

Kill yourself

Thanks, i couldn't find the webm version in my folder

Can't. Living is it's own curse.

Jokes aside I had fun with co-op in PW especially when you had a partner who was good. One of my biggest disappointment with MGS5 was there was no co-op for those missions, it wouldn't have added much but it wouldn't be out of place. I wouldn't matter what Konami did with MG everyone here would get assblasted.

But seriously I'm sick of fucking zombies being shoehorned into anything. Best case scenario imo would be them making the game unrelated to MGS and having the players against some generic doomsday group. Or standalone MGO3 + Update since this is just a glorified MGO3 update.

then don't thread right now because on mobile, IGN.
Here's a tuberip, higher quality version underway

Metal Gear + John Carter + Left 4 Dead + Attack on Titan?

I… just wanted a war survival metal gear and manage my band of mercenaries. I wouldn't even mind some silly coop stuff if it was about soldiers surviving Cypher traveling all over the world.

Monkey Pawn, why did you do this to me once again?

Peace Walker was great and if MGSV would have had that coop it would have been awesome.

THE SIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIE
CAN'T WASH THESE BLOODSTAINS FROM MY HANDS

Kojima is gonna play this and he's gonna be laughing the entire time.

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

It's reflecting the horn-shard of Venom Snake, you idiot. The more evil Venom went, the larger the horn grew. The "zombies" have nothing left besides the horn, burning hot, everything else burned away.

And it's probably just a dream anyways.

Is this Silent Hill?

konami tf2 clone featuring Simon belmont, bill rizer and solid snake

Metal Gear X Silent Hill! our two biggest franchises mixed together! Didn't you want more Meral Gear and more Silent Hill? now you can have both!

Nigger, it was a Pachislot, not pachinko.

whats the music in this? cant find the exact cover used in this

I wonder if Kojima will play it, just to see how it is.

So the zimbabos are some psychological bullshit? Is the twist that this is all BB's dream during the coma?

I honestly thought they'd give it the CoD treatment in terms of single player or make it a Tom Calancy competitor but they really are doing something worse by reusing most of MGSVs assets. I wonder if they'd do the same thing with Silent Hills.

I've been out of the loop on this for awhile. Didn't Konami stop making games, aside from that soccer franchise?

What if..? what if it is an expansion for Metal Gear Online?

It takes place in another timeline, like Acid and Ghost Babel.

you know what?
i can tolorate this game IF and only if (and this is a long LONG shot) they make the gameplay stealthy and add survival elements

-zombies are actually a threat and will kill you if you are careless
-use camo to go through unnoticed
-if you are wounded there is a medic screen (like in MG3)
-cant run and gun

but again this is a long shot

other things that could have made a sequal good
-be an MSF soldier and try to get to afghanistan to meet venom
-be an msf soldier that goes through the side ops that we were not able to go to in mgs v
-a remake of MGS 1 (PS1)

i hope they get their shit together

I wonder what Kojima is thinking when he sees his ip getting raped.

In the first few seconds of the trailer when I saw the guy watching Venom's helicopter fly away. I thought we were gonna have a game about that MSF soldier who formed his own PMC to eventually come after BB thinking he was planning to kill him. I was very disappointed.

I really wish I hadn't come to Holla Forums today

yeah they took the least expensive easiest route possible so even if no one actually buys the game they wont lose much i guess

My dad works for Konami, here's the plot.

>The Third Child is actually a girl
>The end of the game sees your character wake up and assume the role of Ishmael.

MGSV already had zombies, just called "puppets". Knowing Pachnkonami, they're probably going to reuse assets like crazy to save money and the zombies here will work pretty much like the puppets. So zero threat.

This game is their attempt to win back the fan base. If they came up with this shit within under a year since MGSV came out, I seriously doubt we'll ever get anything good from MGS again.

Based on what? Got a citation on that?

Bravo Konami

Forgot to add the most important part.

Liar, my uncle is a metal gear. This is the scrapped chapter 3 with Kojima's original twist that was left out due to being too retarded.

I honestly could believe that.

No you dont.

who else not surprised

Zombies are just as silly concept for Metal Gear as ghosts, psychics and super powers providing parasites are.

Some guys from the US branch of Konami did damage control and a q&a almost a week ago where they explained that they are trying to get back into the fanbase's good graces and were developing several ideas for the series. If this is one of those ideas, then there's more shit to come.

here's to (you)

If true, then it is just one of several ideas. Hit or miss, they need to come through with the rest of the ideas before calling those out.

I see they are going the route of releasing as much shit as possible. If that means all we will see is more spoofs and shitty games I doubt they can pull off a metal gear 6 then they will run until nobody buys this shit anymore.

Whats sad is that as was shown with Portable Ops and even GBC MGS is that an entry without Kojima could still have turned out fine, but not now it seems.

I really have to wonder which team is making this game specifically, and if Konami is doing this because the pachinko machines didnt work out for them and MGSV managed to turn a profit despite all odds.

Snake's Revenge turned out fine too.

Different times. Ghost Babel and Portable OPS were relatively low budget, so they were able to take chances with it.

This clearly isn't low budget, hence the blandness

Underrated web of the year.

Don't remind me.

Why oh why didn't they go for a game where you are one of those left behind and you go around surviving with others who were left behind in the real world of MGS instead of fucking ayylienwormholezombieworl?
Or
Game set after MGSV where you are on of Outer Heaven/Diamond Dog Mercenaries and you operate in central asia under Big Bosses orders during the mercenary war?
WHY THIS FUCKING MS PAINT SONIC FANFIC TIER CRAP

Why did you have to post that?

Resident Gear Solid: Mother Base Outbreak: Operation Survival: Game of the Year Edition: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series & Knuckles

I hope this game fails hard, fuck you Konami

That pic of Venom Snake going AAAAUGH is appropriate

Not to mention a bow with a rocket propelled drill arrow that makes no sense whatsoever.
Faggot.

Wait a second.

Konami cancels Silent Hills.

Capcom turns Resident Evil into Silent Hills.

Konami turns Metal Gear into Resident Evil.

Has the world gone mad?

The Berenstain switch hit Konami pretty hard

Neither does black holes for transportation or holographic maps in the 1980's, but Metal Gear has never concerned itself with technology or science that would make sense.

You just made me angry.

I'd say you're imagining shit but

And a bunch of other weird occurences I forgot to name. This world is a crazy trip right now.

I guess also we seem to be back in the FMV era of games it feels like. Until Dawn and Five Fingered Freddy barely seems to be more of a game than Night Trap on Sega CD

I wish, all they're doing is porting shit to Steam.

The only thing missing is games actually being good again.

Fucking jews.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

If we had the ability to produce such things, we would.
But that's not what I'm saying.
The rocket arrow itself as a design makes no sense. The rockets are just there to make the arrow spin faster.

It's not about the technology, it's the retarded design.

Metal Gear itself is retarded design, as as most of hi-tech stuff in the series. It's just one more egg in the basket.

We are going backwards, we get better graphics for worse games. It'll get to where we have super realistic looking graphics, but they have less content then pong.

we already have that.

star citizen .jpegs

This post makes me happy, somebody gets it.

fuck off tumblr

It's all one big circle.

This is literally the same argument used for ghostbusters 2016 and star wars the force awakens.

I'm not excusing your criticism, I'm laughing at your reaction to bitch about it. I

I forgot about walking simulators. So all thats left is to get better graphics and then the game called real life is finished

Oh, okay. You're a retard.

Not even that. The average game nowadays looks worse than 10 years ago yet requires hardware 100x more powerful to run at half the framerate.

No we're not.
Games haven't looked better for near a decade.
If Portal 1 came out today its graphics wouldn't be questioned, but if Doom came out in 2002 everybody would say it was going for a retro look.

And you're a cocsucking braindead cocaine baby.

Are you blind? You must be or you're just that much of a spastic.

Some of the best examples of this are anything Bethesda and Ubisoft shit out.

Took you long enough

Instead of making games look real, we should make them look nice but put that after we make them fun. Hell I have a toaster for all the PC games I play and and a console for the worthwhile exclusives and for whenever someone pops over to my house. It really doesn't matter now and that's sad.

Are you seriously implying these graphics are that different?
These games came out nine years apart.

Yeah well you're…
A triple nigger

It's not like nine years was ever a big different in graphics

Not really. The jump from what could be done on the PS1 to the PS2, to the PS2 to the PS3 was massive. Whatever graphical improvement exists is frankly subtle, if its even noticeable.

Hey, I've always wished to have darker skin, I'm white as snow and it's not fun during summer.

literally what the fuck

Do you think egyptians were niggers? Fuck off retard

shit skins are shit skins

are you lost?

cherry picking sage

Seriously?
Pics 1-2 are from '91 and 3-4 are from 2000.

Those look exactly the same

YOU BEST BE JOKING NIGGER
Take any game from 1984 and compare it to a came from 1993 and tell me there's no difference in graphics.

Post yfw it ends up being better than anything Kojima did the past 2 gens

Underage detected.

All they had to do was remake Ghost Babel

It wouldn't be hard to beat Ground Zeroes or MGS4.

don't they fucking dare touch that
the game was great

(((American)))

Imagine all the butthurt a tripple nigger could do with the right mindset within an American community. Tripping balls like a mofo bro

We dindu nuffin it was da joos!
USA's a good boi tryin to put his lilfe back on track!

Need mo burgas fo dem remakes…

I know people keep saying that the graphics we have are the best we'll get, but I would definitely play Vidya that looks like official 3D render art

So wormholes are canon and not a game mechanic?

Everything that's in-game is now canon.

Kojima did mention a couple years back he'd like to make a zombie game. This might have been in the works already.

The patriots want to switch shit up, but they can only ever repeat the same patterns.

what the fuck that sounds awesome

When did he say that?

I THOUGHT THEY WERE DONE WITH VIDYA!

we thought they did

then they said they wanted our trust back

and then they just come out of fucking left field with this…. thing

Freedom ain't free

You all realize that this is just Konami's plan to kill the Metal Gear franchise, right?

It's deliberately made to sell poorly, at which point they'll just go to the investors and say "oh see, video games don't work anymore, time to fully devote to Pachinko."

Then why are they developing pachislot as well?

what the fuck is anything anymore

There's nothing wrong with killing loved franchises to get into pachinko.

what happens when the jap government bans pachinko?

Is Kojima developing any games or?
It would be a shame for his talent to go to waste.

a company's job is to maximize profit, it would be irrational for them to purposefully kill a franchise for no reason. they don't do pachinko because they like it, it's because it is a more profitable market for them.

They aren't banning pachinko but they are likely going to allow other forms of gambling soon.

Why user

STRANDING

he's making death stranding. i don'w know if its gonna be good.

time for metal gear slot machine too?

Yesterday, you could have said to me "Metal Gear epic CoD Zombies survival mode" and I would have chuckled.
Now it's a nightmarish reality.

WHY?
H
Y
?

I have the first three Metal Gear Solid games lying around and have had them on my backlog since forever but now I don't want to play them anymore. I don't want to feel this pain.

Could be worse. They could pull the Silent Hill Book of Memories route where they call a dungeon crawler spinoff "Canon"

play MG1 and 2, MGS1, 2 ,3 ,4 and peace walker. ignore the rest.

You won't have the years of being frustrated and led in circles by the creators after the series pretty much ended with the third game anyway, so play them. You'll have a blast.

Zombies are still relatively popular and survival games are becoming more and more common.

this came up as a "suggested video for you"

i think those jews over at google were just trying to make me mad

because now im fucking pissed

i punched my keyboard and now i have a key shaped cut on my hand
something about the level of cash grab this has written all over it just triggered me beyond belief

what the actual shit is this

So what turns into Metal Gear?

Fucking shills. Just fucking get a new job.

And so Metal Gear ends, not with a bang, but a whimper

Looks like a bang to me.
I hope you're stocked up on smug anime girls for when it comes out.

I just wanna be around when this turns out be a better game than Kojima next movie simulator

who am i kidding i know exactly how you bitches will react

i think kojima said he was making a legit game, so i think death stranding is gonna be alright.

No bang? Didn't you see that sweet slow-motion exploding arrow that the rainbow-haired she-twink in the trailer used to make a tiny puff of smoke come out of a zombie's shoulder?

My smug girls are always ready

Did I just… fuck

I hope he's alright

They already confirmed it'll be $30 at launch. So same deal as Killing Floor, which I can live with.

welp

Only played MGS and MGS2 also played the MSX ones but probably no one gives a fuck about these, what's wrong here? Is it the zombies? I thought le zombies meme had finally died.

He's right you know.

That's honestly the most reasonable thing they've done, especially when Ground Zeroes costed the same.

Or the original MG and MG2 using Fox Engine

That woulda been cool….

Sure woulda. But no Kojima to expand on the (lack of) narrative in MG1 or to make improvements to MG2, so nothing to be done there anyway.

Just cuck my shit up fam.

He's fine. He's just playing with his Legos to cope with the pain. :')

Here's to you Nicola and Bart

I think that's why they would've been perfect to remake post-kojima.
Just make it a quick game, sell it for 15$ with just engine and graphical upgrades

i am beyond anger

I still see his corpse propped up, even in recent commercials being the face of Skylanders. They could easily make a spin-off game if they still heavily push him but yet they do nothing with him. It's either a good or bad thing he hasn't gotten his own new game. You can't be expecting much from developers who don't know what to do with the IPs they are holding.

And it will still be better than that piece of shit MGSV. Mark my fucking words.

I'm not even sure if I should be shocked or angry anymore, I just want the end to come now

no, no it won't. at least MGSV wasn't "generic zombies" tier of bad.

This is beyond trash. It reminds me of the fucking GamesCom trailer for MGSV.

Do you guys think it's okay to be done with video games now?

I don't think I'll come back here again. And I know the whole "see you tomorrow user" meme but seriously, I should do something better with my shitty life.

ITT faggots who couldn't crack MGSV and pretend they've played it. Admit it, you were only in the series for the memes you heard about in high school.

You may as well stick with older games that can be bought or emulated. No matter what happens to new games, nothing will change about the old ones you fell in love with, they won't disappear thankfullly

What does anything you've mentioned in your post have to do with anything in this thread

Have you at least tried to get into emulated games?

I haven't played any mainstream new releases in years and I'm the happiest I've ever been vidya-wise. There are so many good games, you just need to acquire the taste for them.

You're here forever, user.

Are we entering a age where genre is meaningless and IPs just get sodomized and converted into the current most profitable type of game

That`s the Hollywood profit-over-integrity tendency, goyim

Anyone else remember that zombie game that Kojima wanted to make?

I knew they'd ruin the franchise, but this turnaround is god damn impressive.

The mechanics of the fox engine are good, this game could have been decent enough.

BUT THEN THEY JUST HAD TO GO AND FUCK IT UP

What game designer should direct a mainline metal gear sequel?

So… I guess I can't hope this is just an expansion of Metal Gear Online?

It was always way worse than "generic zombies" and you know it.

How is being a butthurt fanboy treating ya?

No one, just let it end

suda 51

LET IT DIE ALREADY PLEASE

No one. Let it die

I vote for that todd howard fella, his genius is unmatached and he's pretty handsome tbh

Nothing of value was lost.

Todd Howard

Not in the Berenstain universe.

Please

ain't gonna happen
just choose one

Bioware.

I think they would do a good job.

Wait I thought we were in the 'stein' universe.

We are in a jew universe? of course everything goes wrong.

I don't even really give a shit about Metal Gear and I hate all the Kojima worship that goes on, but I hope this trailer is the most disliked shit of all time. It's the most bland-looking terrible idea for a spin-off I've ever seen and aside from maybe the first ten seconds of the trailer it looks like it's 0% Metal Gear.

Can't wait til Konami makes the new Silent Hill:

(picture of Konami raping the MG and SH franchise at the same time)

But Metal Gear Revengance and those still added to the universe of MGS. Adding in aliens and alternate dimensions all of a sudden seems retarded. It's like they were trying to reach Kojima levels of kook, but missed the whole point.

Didn't even think about that. Jesus fuck.

Not the zombies themselves, but the hook for the survival aspects of the game. Being ripped into another dimension and trying to get back would be fun as hell.

They already had black hole tech, might as well roll them tearing dimensional fabric apart.

It looks more like a video game so far than Death Stranding

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/329002165068779520

I don't really have the problem with the game if it's just an odd sort of generic spinoff.

I mean it's not like they're going to make it canon r-right?

It's a spin-off, Solid is canon to it, but whether or not it is canon to Solid is an open question.

The only Metal Gear game that could get me excited at this point is a remake of the NES title or Snake's Revenge - but flipped to take place from the perspective of Big Boss/Venom Snake as the events merge into a single continuity. Bring Hayter back as baby Snake, and let Keifer keep on as Boss.

But otherwise, Kojima has wanted out from under the MGS franchise for decades now. What's been done is done. Metal Gear is over. Let it go. Begin Again.

To be honest I don't see what's wrong with the idea of making a co-op zombie game in the Metal Gear universe.

Zombies were already in MGS V, they were called Parasites or Skulls.

Me too.
I hope there's a mod to make all zombies kikongo speaking people.

He might rike it, since he's a fan of Left 4 Dead.

I would love to see a 'Metal Gear: Zanzibar adventures' too, or even a game about Philantropy and fultoning war criminals while managing the organization.

SONIC TEAM

But the zombies were alive and could be healed.

For fucks sake, there were zombies even in Metal Gear Solid IV because the nanomachines where fucked over.

I agree except for being Big Boss. He's already had enough games, while Solid just gets turned into a geezer and forgotten. No, we need a remake of that game, playing as Solid and with more mecha added in like the ones in this concept art:

Are you listening Konami you FUCKS? It's THAT simple!

What I miss are special soldiers. We didn't get specially skilled soldiers since Snake Eater.

Fuck the Beauty and Beast unit.

I always wished the spin-off would be a mecha gaem hunting game, with mechas and occasional "infiltrate its hangar before it deoploys" missions.

Also dat first one. Just how fucking retaraded you have to be to take the front seat.

the skull unit was really cool, but not fleshed out at all.

Just as retarded to take the top seat. Sitting visibly high like that is some G.I.Joe shit design right there.

>if all else fails I'll watch the cutscenes on youtube
I know they can't ruin the original games for me, but this is just too much. I can at least pretend that this isn't waiting for me at the end of the tunnel, right?
What I don't understand is that they're making you play as original characters. Part of the appeal of Metal Gear, for me at least, is the characters that you get to meet, play as, and interact with throughout the course of the game. If they were gonna go this route, why didn't they just make it some fanservice clusterfuck? I'd love to play as Otacon in the midst of a zombie apocalypse and listen to him bicker with Snake in between firefights.

You beat the game and the screen starts to fade before you hear ♫ I am still in a dream, Snake Eater ♫ to which Naked Snake wakes up after Boss pushed him off the rope bridge, begining the Fox Engine remaster of Metal Gear Solid 3

I wouldn't be surprised then if Survive was originally meant to be DLC or an add on to MGSV that was cut before release.

If the company actually wanted to stop making Metal Gear then all it would take to do that is to just stop making Metal Gear. If what you're saying is true then they're just wasting money gauging player reaction for something they already know the answer for. In my opinion it's either:
a) They don't know what the fuck they're doing but they really want to make money, and Ghostbusters proved that suits believe brand recognition does fucking miracles
b) Someone at Konami really fucking hated Kojima and now is trampling all over his signature IP
c) Someone at Konami really fucking hates videogames and is trying to sabotage the gaming part of the company because gas the vidya industry wars now

i want to put quiet in christian clothing and marry her

Isn't the CEO of Konami a pachinko loving videogame hating yakuza? that's what I've heard in one of these threads.

id eat out her fucking sweaty corpse asshole while she is laying on her tum tum scouting out for ruskies in the swampy, hot afghan desert

This.

The whole open world thing in MGSV exists because Kojima enjoyed Red Dead Redemption, and since we know that he liked Left 4 Dead I'm sure he wanted to add some zombies in MGSV too.

i'd eat out her musky pussy even if she had the herp and the syph user

Well according to some news sites an anonymous source claimed that Konami's CEO made some readjustments to the company, and Kojima and his team had a real shit time. Blackouts, people getting fired, all that shit. If those are real I think we're lucky we had a MGSV at all.

Its hard to be shocked though because so many franchises have zombie spinoffs now. Yakuza, Call of Duty, Red Dead like you mentioned, the list goes on and on.

The only question I have at this point is which came first, Kojima leaving entirely or him suggesting this project to the few employees he didnt take with him.

I don't see a reason to care. Even if this is Kojima's idea, it's still a shitty idea that they shouldn't have followed through on.

There is literally no way to defend this game. No MGS fan wanted this, there is 0 reason for it to have the MG title other than a cash grab with name recognition, and even on it's own it looks generic and dumb.

Maybe a Konami executive is pulling a Hillary clinton, and suffering from some kind of brain injury…

i'd let her dry up her sweaty asshole on my face any time

Yep. Time to move on. What a Damn let down.

Look, when I asked for a Metal Gear/Silent Hill crossover, I was joking.

Or..or…this is the replacement to Guy Savage for Snake's Nightmare in MGS3 Remastered.

I COULD HATE YOU TO DEATH

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?

Wheres that mod user? can't find it on nexus, sharing is caring dont be a nigger

Weren't they basically guilty as fuck of robbing that bank and killing that guard, and did it because they were anarchists? How the hell did anyone sympathize with them?

twitter.com/hideo__kojima_/status/766029309555445760
See for yourself.

youtu.be/-uh-6ssJNVc

i expected the original. he is truly the ruse master

wait a second you rused me this isn't konigger

I immediately went on Holla Forums. What the fuck is this?

Sparta, obviously.

Illusion

Konami giving one last fuck you to the world as they get fucked to death by Japanese Gambling laws.

That's not Kojima's account.
This is.
twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en
He hasn't commented on the new game yet.