Jason Kessler Authored Anarchist & Anti-Christian Poetry

Jason Kessler Authored Anarchist & Anti-Christian Poetry

In 2014 Jason Kessler, the organizer behind the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, VA shared his anarchist and anti-Christian views, and read a poem titled: "White Devils" from his book "Midnight Road" which he said was inspired by a dream.

Sounds like the a Jewish plot to take away our security in civilization and force us to be brutally annihilated by savages. Basically creating hell on Earth. Just like that one artist's work depicted dark hordes hacking off limbs of whites and raping white women.

he has to be a kike

There are more anarchists here than you may guess.

FALSE FLAG
CIAlt-right is a psyop and it will only get worse

Remember that we fucking warned you and have been for nearly a year

When people say "alt-right," they basically mean Holla Forums. There is little-to-no difference. It's why Spencer wore a Pepe pin to Trump's inauguration. Whether he's a fraud or not, it says everything. I'm sick of you fucking idiots pretending that we're SOMEHOW separate here. It's just ignorance. Every single "alt-right" site/group that you think is fucking gay as hell is filled with Holla Forumslacks. The label is applied to whites that know too much. Even if you hate the label or others that fall under it, YOU'RE IT. When people discuss the "alt-right," THEY MEAN YOU PERSONALLY.

Mutualists better get with the program.

Wrong, anyone using that term to refer to themselves is a fake or duped. It's very convenient to see who lets CNN define them.

You can interpret that poem however you want.

Wrong, Holla Forums isn't sympathetic to zionism or national bolshevism. Fuck right off.

This is why the CIAlt-Right needs to be exposed as a psyop, I am not a jew-loving dugin-loving BOLSHEVIST like these subversive retards

When did all these former commies turn to the right?!

When their masters told them to, it's called infiltration, demoralization, and subversion.
CIAlt-Right is phony to the core

HE IS A FUCKING YID

maybe cuckchan, but not this board

He is the alt-kike's Cleon Peterson

Why are we expected to be pro Christian?

FALSE FLAG!

DEATH TO SPENCER!

Is the anti-christian thing actually important or just another example of /christian/ trying to astroturf again?

alot of ?pol/acks are christian, deal with it.

Obvious fucking plant lol.

Spencer became Kessler?

What timeline am I on?

Astro turfing? lol definitely man im here to subvert you watch out.

Hi Leftypol

ahah yeah lefty Holla Forums definitely man, caught me out again.

Kill NazBol Spencer!

Spencer had nothing to do with the organising of Unite the Right. He was just a speaker. He said in a podcast if it was up to him he would have organised it differently.

When we say you're a faggot and retard, we mean you're a faggot and retard who doesn't belong here.

Trips confirm

You are a communist.