Dear Americans:

Dear Americans:
I am watching everything that is unfolding in the united states and it makes me so fucking jealous, If the conferences and rallies happening in the United States were happening here as well, I'd join up in a heartbeat, alas, nothing is happening here and I'm very fucking curious as to why that is.
I desperately want to start up some conferences or rallies in Canada, but I have no clue how to go about creating them, any assistance would be appreciated.
Also, I'm thinking about reviving /canpol/, so that other Canadian anons can get together and create a nationalist movement in Canada that would shake up the masses out of their apathy and compliance.
I'm not talking about political parties, not talking about candidates either, I'm talking about conferences, rallies, and other acts of public political demonstrations, where I can meet like-minded Canadians to discuss subjects like nationalism and white rights advocacy.
If any Americans are willing to share their advice with me, I be very appreciative, I will be your servant, tell me something to do, and you will see me do it.
It's worth noting that Canada has a large border with the United States, the (((powers that be))) are very fixated with Canada as a means of pouring migrants into the United States, Trump is currently the best hope for the future of the white race, and you cannot allow a fake, irrational, hatred of white Canadians most definitely created by kikes and their shills, to be the one blindspot that destroys all of the progress that he is currently making, even if you build the wall to the north, keeping the migration flow out of the entire new world would still be an option that should get higher priority, the united states has a vested interest in keeping Canada white by allowing the average Canadian to throw out the liberals from all positions of power or influence.
This should be common sense, you know, you turn the faucet off, before stopping it up.

- thank you very much for your attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/canada/res/498.html
zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fellow leaf here. I share your thoughts about the current burger situation. The fact that such rallies would be unthinkable in leafland at the present time shows how far behind we are. I mean, we barely even have any controlled op alt-kikes, let alone a serious and uncompromising pro-white org which is unfortunate but unsuprising at the same time. I've been considering reviving /canpol/ as well over the last couple months; didn't do it because I didn't want to split the userbase but I haven't totally thrown out the idea either. We definitely need a firm and visible irl presence as you say - i'm partial to the conference idea mainly because I write stuff - in order to demonstrate that the far-right ideal in Canada has advocates that are willing to put themselves out there. Very important element in terms of legitimization and recruitment.

>>>/canada/
I think that's the one
You mean the Pence Fence?

moderation is a shit imo; tons of dead threads from 2 years ago and it doesn't have a strictly political focus.

Call it /LeafyPol/

posting in a smiley thread

I'd think that now is the time for it, the Right in America grew quite a bit during Obama's reign so Trudeau's incompetence should be alienating and disgusting people that you can appeal to.

OP, if you live in Southern Ontario you can contact me. Respond if you're interested.

A fucking super smash leaf.

But in all seriousness, I don't know what to do with you, Canadabro. Trudeau is just ultra super mega cuck extremeo maxiza and you have laws on the books like getting jailed for not addressing someone by their proper pronouns. I wish you the best of luck though, maybe some other anons here can help you out much better.

Your only option is pushing for an American annexation of Canada.

sage

Another National Bolshivik operation thread. The entire catalog is filling up with these CIA posts!

This is what they're doing!

if i see this one more time… is this you kushner?

what the fuck are you on about?

this can work for us, it'll be like rosa parks or some shit like that, but for our side instead, if only I can find some other leafs who aren't too pussy to get arrested in an act of mass public resistance
same tactic also works for muslims, in fact, lets do muslims instead of trannies

the media will call us out and try to dampen our message, but no one likes the media, make a big show of not buying the media narrative

8ch.net/canada/res/498.html

sage
leaf nazbol thread

pic related

>8ch.net/canada/res/498.html
I'm in winnipeg.

also OP is smiley

Do it.

Where is your evidence?

OK but I'm not Spencer, don't work for Spencer, don't adhere to Spencer, I'm not a part of any group at all.

I'm a nationalist Libertarian/Minarchist fascist, I've got a manifesto detailing the policies I currently support, the character limit makes it impossible to post it here, but send me somewhere I can copy-paste the whole thing to, and you will see what I'm about.

Maybe give me an email address? or send me to a site that let's me post up the whole thing?

Get on Zeemaps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404
we're shilling to get a new network going (old Zeemaps is clustered as fuck)
leave a codename and a point of contact and let's get organizing.

Also, I'd suggest you guys do like germany and argentina, just have a GENERAL CANADA THREAD HERE type thing, you guys aren't enough to have your own sub, it's distracting to you and thins Holla Forums out.

Take that shitty meme back to Holla Forums.

fuck off
if you defend his phony organization or anyone who aligns themselves with it, you might as well be.

You treat political ideologies like tumblr treats sexes. fuck off twice.

HEY YOU UTTER FAGGOT CANADA CUCKS COCKSUCKER FAGGOTS GET YOURSELVES SOME RIFLES AND REMOVE THE MUD FROM YOUR COUNTRY

When we talk about political ideologies, are talking about collections of political policies, right?

I'm a pragmatist, anyone who isn't inane takes this approach when it comes to politics, I look for the best combination of policies in order to find the best result, political ideologies are basically retarded arbitrary sets of policies that are unrelated in any meaningful way.

Want to know what my principles are? here they are:
Does it work or not work? Does it build a long lasting nation where the average of everything positive is maximized over the long term, and the average of everything bad is minimized over that same period of time? or are there any changes to the set of policies and laws that can make it even better?

A libertarian society minus open borders and democracy, voters over time will vote to grow the government, by electing whoever promises them the most stuff, plus maybe some system to prevent the executive and legislative powers from growing the nation's government themselves, just establishing a set of laws and policies that can never be changed.

My justification is that a small government can only exist in the long term in the absence of democracy, that closed borders or lack of voting is completely compatible with an otherwise libertarian society, in fact, it cannot survive with these measures, and that, as a matter of practicality, should trump any philosophical ancap wankery.

Done
>>>/canpol/

WEW

Just made a meta thread, stickied. Added a banner, and created a kike-themed current events thread to start things off. Going to crash now though. Will work on it later.

The big barrier to tranny kid abuse awareness isn't media, it's (((privacy laws))).

Get Joe Clark Lite to repeal those and you will see the pedophile networks. This was the real reason those laws were put in: pedoleafs in remote areas made chug kidfucking a sport.

Hey Edison, that you?

This is what I've been saying. They overplayed it overseas, in the news. They've normalized white supremacy. The US is not in charge of fashion - that's Paris. But the US is in charge of this: what's "cool." And, thanks to the international press, white supremacy just got fuckin' COOL.

Okay, so, is Trump John Titor?

Went to Toronto recently.

I'm so sorry, OP.

The canadian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, faggot, canuck, cuck and it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a leaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Do you know her?