Deathwing Gamescom 2016 trailer

So the release date is November for PC first. I was banking on October but its a extra month of polish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MERJhTprNpw&index=2&list=PLzQNCgQ0GV7Yn8sJERyIRLOpQNSlYFq2K
forum.canardpc.com/threads/82188-Space-Hulk-Death-Wing-ou-quand-E-Y-E-rencontre-Warhammer-40k/page46
archive.is/qz39l
archive.is/WkjmN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The amount of salt in the comments section on their facebook post for the trailer is massive.

Will their legs be okay?

I wish they showed more gameplay. Such fucking cock tease.

Welp
Guess I'm not buying Deathwing if I have to play with these retards.

this is a 40k left 4 dead right?

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

Definitely buy it, but for PC.
At the end of the trailer, it states PC is having a November launch. But no console logo was listed.

The amount of salt is MASSIVE.
This doesn't mean there won't be a console launch, it just means console won't be November.

As long as you don't buy it on console, you won't have to play with those people.

youtube.com/watch?v=MERJhTprNpw&index=2&list=PLzQNCgQ0GV7Yn8sJERyIRLOpQNSlYFq2K
For gameplay

But there should be more since Focus put its marketing focus on one game that releases within three or four months.

This might've been true if we lived in the years before MUH PC MASTER RACE meme.
Now every fucking pleb and their dog is in the fold.

Vermintide comes out on console this year and I'm sure the IP holder has a policy that wont allow publisher to make it's IPs compete with each other in the same quarter.

I may buy it, but only a week or so after it has launched, probably more.

Won't give away my shekels for a shit game like the people that bought Nu Male Sky

Well, that cinematic sure has me erect and hard as ceramite, but I'll judge the game on its features and merits.

(checked)
Trips of wisdom there.

I am worried that they've rarely showed off any gameplay footage.

The journos had a playable versions but the few that went out they ran it with godmod+norecoil on.
Streum was pissed.

Perhaps they're saving it for gamescom?

No surprise since "journalists" need an easiest mode to play the games nowadays. This whole system needs to be put down

Where the hell did you learn this info? Oh and is the main character Ezekiel Dark Angels' head Librarian?

Holy shit they're based.

This reminds me the polygon's DOOM 4 gameplay.

Not saying you're lying, but have proof or anything? Why would they run around with god and no recoil on?

Because common journalists are pussies?

BTW, Streum has said in an interview that if Deathwing does alright and they are given some space, they will work on EYE 2.

I'm sorry, I don't have the video. Pretty sure it was a video interview. But regardless.

The only reason to really not buy this is if it has Denuvo or some BS like that.

I lurk that french forum they post on.
Anyone has that webm of polygon testers playing nu-DOOM ?

Forgot vid.

I have a shitty no sound one

lol what French forum?

Here's the thread.
forum.canardpc.com/threads/82188-Space-Hulk-Death-Wing-ou-quand-E-Y-E-rencontre-Warhammer-40k/page46

Don't worry, fam. It'll be on console too. Mark my words. Vermintide and XCAM is coming out next month for PSQUATRO and XBono. This will too.

Well I'm glad recoil was put in because from previous gameplay it wasn't there and it bummed me a little.

Perfect, thanks.

I thought I was incapable of feeling embarrassment anymore. Thanks for that.

pc kiddies have always been retarded beyond down syndrome though

Sure, I'll just take your word on that, newfag.

Why are leftists so repulsive?

I'm not even surprised anymore at how retarded journos are.

Streum on is slowly getting more based as time goes on and if Deathwing is actually good, might just mark the return of the mid-size dev.
Hopefully they learn from history and don't get jewed out of existence like many of the devs before them, what happened to Free Radical was probably the worst case.

They consist of exactly 4 people(one of which is actually clinically insane). What you're talking about is the return of middle market development, something that 2007's barrage of AAA killed until recently.

Thing is, the AAA development model is reaching the end of its rope.

Not even the big publishers seem to be that willing to churn out $100+ million projects that end up being duds, and with each new iteration of the model it requires more people, bigger budgets, more marketing, etc., but without any practical increase in sales since the market has gotten as big as it will get.

Basically, AAA games are tapped out and there is no more ways to increase returns of investment, especially not if the game sells like shit, which is happening more and more. This is also the reason why publishers try to nickle and dime consumers as much as possible with (day one) DLC, season passes and microtransactions.

Because half of your revulsion isn't based in reality. Same problem as them.

This is what marketers want producers and investors to believe.

Don't make me post Chris-chan's new vagina.

I think with rise and success of more mid level publishers like Devolver and Focus Home Interactive(who are publishing Deathwing) and Play-ism and hopefully THQNordic please don't fuck up Darksiders 3 people are starting to gravitate more to games made by these publishers since they are good. I mean Cyanide gets to make a second Styx game and a Call of Cthulu game and I think this idea of AAA publishers being fucking satan has finally started growing in the minds of the public.

I've been in these tubes too long to be phased by something so mundane. Give me a minute and I'll cook up some eggs.

Well, it doesn't really, but when you "have" to deliver yearly releases, it ends up that way.

Plus, the focus on set pieces and graphics requires a massive amount of artists on staff, to the detriment of everything else.

I recall how AC3 had hundreds of people working on it all over the globe and it still was a broken piece of shit that felt and played stale.

Even Ubisoft seems to realize they have hit a wall, what with their decision to quit the "every year" release model.

And deliver games that dare take risks in both their gameplay and narrative elements, something you won't see in AAA games because they are huge affairs that absolutely need to make their money back or else heads are gonna roll.

The blockbuster mentality perpetuating every creative medium in the West is what has killed any novelty and creativity and landed us in the mess we are now.

And all it took them was 5+ years of near constant fuckups, lies and broken promises.

Trust me, mate, it's far more disgusting that I ever thought possible.

I went to the /cow/ thread and nearly hurled for real. God almighty forgive us for what we have unleashed upon the Earth.

If its that one webm its not him, if you have actual pics i'm interested.

Yeah, that's basically what I meant.
I noticed the publisher, Focus Home is actually funding a lot of this right now.

Part of that shit comes from most publishers not wanting to invest a lot of time into projects and getting games out as fast as possible, to make room for more games.
It's why a number of devs who are owned by these massive companies always have crunch time, like 12 hour days minimum at the start of a project, a shitton of outsourcing and barely any quality control leaving problems to be fixed with day-one patches.

Forgive me.

I would bet this focus is chosen so marketers have better assets to work with. In the production phase, bullshots and fancy CGI have more value than early gameplay.

Is that the Streum On game?

And we've seen where that leads with Ubisoft, where their QA issues have gotten so bad it basically torpedoed Assassin's Creed as a popular franchise, and killed both Watch Dogs and the Division as viable IPs.

And I bet you anything Ubisoft was betting big bucks on both of these titles to jumpstart new cash cows.

I'm pretty sure they outsource those "gameplay" videos to professional companies that make ti their business to cook up a video that is supposed to look like actual gameplay, but is not.

It's one of the major reasons for all these "downgrades".

C'mon, user, you can't keep giving juicy gossip without sources.

Yes

I know the Division collapsed but they still are trying to push Watch Dogs, pretending it wasn't a giant pile of shit.
They even have some political baiting going in what was shown so far with the sequel.

Why is there a Tyranid holding a panzerschreck?

Yeah, I'm aware. However, the management seems to be full of themselves if they think they can dupe as many people as they did the first time, especially with the pathetic ideological baiting going on, on top of having the character be a nigger.

I fully expect DAS RAYCIS for both WD2 and Mafia 3 when they sell like shit.

When is it coming out anyway? If its after the elections it will crash and burn even harder, they dug their own grave.

How fucking new to 40K are you?

I wouldn't say i'm new, but i've never seen a single depiction of the Tyranids holding a weapon like that. Unless it's supposed to be looted/salvaged from the IG.

ITS A TYRANID CULT, YOU NEW FUCK

Is it the writer or the map guy?

I'm sorry friend.

Haha REEEE, amirite

Gene stealer cultists are humans infected by genestealers to give birth to more genestealers. Get it.

Exactly one week after election day.

Wait, I thought it was a hybrid genestealer.

Cultists are infected by stealers join the cult through give mind and birth hybrids and eventually genestealers.

No one told me this was going to be a rage thread.

Nothing to rage about, they got ridiculed by pretty much everyone on the internet for it and went into a bitchfit.

It was pretty hilarious.

Well that sounds much better. Got any screen caps?

Let the Emperor fill your heart with Wrath.

They literally said as much at that exact moment in that video. Your ADHD is out of control.

archive.is/qz39l

My nig

What a gay.

archive.is/WkjmN
Oh, and here is the snapshot of their infamous gameplay video before they closed off the comment section due to terminal butthurt.

Holy shit they are roasting the shit out of them in the comments

Somebody stop me. I can't contain it.

I don't even pay attention to 40k, but this looks fucking cool. Might pre-order.

roboman pls go