Titanfall 2

Pre-Alpha is coming out soon. Any thoughts so far? It still looks the same despite the grappling hook. They're also going for a "feels" approach to the campaign since you become best buds with your bot, and we all know the bot or the human is going to die at the end of the story.

Won't this die out after everyone moves onto the next shinny thing?

There is no new shiny thing to move on. It releases after BF1 and all the normalfags will stick to that, then probably shift to Infinite Warfare.

Just like the first one, it'll be forgotten about in 2 months.

I'd rather not install EA's spyware client and the game will probably hemorrhage players just like the last one after a month or two.

My boyfriend left me today

I played the first game, I'm not interested in Titanfall 2.
I'm sick of the "jump everywhere, run on walls" type of future setting.

I always forget these games even exist

I like how they are expanding on the titans

wish the maps were bigger

Also why are these exclusive videos played by someone who looks like they never played an FPS in there life?

Didnt they say they werent going to have customized loadouts for titans? Thats a deal breaker for me. First was pretty fun, till you realized how bare bones it was. They dropped the ball not giving the titan a lady voice.

There is like 6 different titans now and the pilots are all either robots or human classes.

why?

No, just no, and if they do the 50gb uncompressed audio bullshit, just no.

Just watched the first 5 minutes.

Looks like they changed rodeo, thank fuck.

Yeah, as hungry as I am for some giant robot action, I think I'll pass.

It actually looks slower than titan fall 1

No one here likes origin nor do they like you

is it still using Source roflmao

Western pigs can't into anime.

I like the idea how the Titan is now an AI and that they've introduced a real campaign, but I don't see it really being anything new. The only mech game I'm really excited about is RIGS.

As fucking if - they wouldn't be able to fucking advertise the damn thing if it were, let alone release it by October. The earliest stage in development I'd say the game is in is beta, given that it seems to be feature complete. Even that's unlikely given how close to release it is.

Same shit happens when people release "private/public betas" of games that are really just pre-release demos of release candidate builds. Fuck this industry for continuing to use terms as buzzwords and depriving them of meaning.

Sage for pedantic sperg-out.

It'll flop like the last one

Considering how horribly unoptimized the last one was, there's no fucking way I'm buying this one.