Lincoln Memorial Vandalized With Red Spray Paint

Lincoln Memorial Vandalized With Red Spray Paint
Someone has vandalized the Lincoln Memorial, the National Park Service says.
The words "F— law" were found written in red spray paint early Tuesday on a pillar at the monument that overlooks the Capitol building and National Mall, NPS said Tuesday afternoon. The graffiti was found about 4:30 a.m.
Work to remove the words is underway. A preservation crew is using a "mild, gel-type architectural paint stripper" to remove the paint without damaging the stone. The crew is applying a layer of the gel, rinsing it, checking how effective it was and repeating as necessary.
Additional vandalism, in silver spray paint, was found on a sign on the 1400 block of Constitution Avenue. Any words were indecipherable.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Lincoln-Memorial-Vandalized-With-Red-Spray-Paint-440565873.html

Other urls found in this thread:

deathrattlesports.com/colin-kaepernick-gf-says-ravens-owner-is-a-slave-master/3418
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_Corpus_Suspension_Act_1863
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Shlomo_Rothstein
usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/08/15/espn-criticized-fantasy-football-auction/568661001/
archive.is/BsVyv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I suppose
will be blamed?

It could be vampires user. Lincoln was a known vampire slayer

The Right should set up 24/7 watchmen to guard the statue of Pike in DC.

vampire or (((vampire)))?

The shifty one that sucks the life out of everything and operates in the shadow. That one.

That would imply that there are Niggers on the Right wingers side. Niggers tag shit.

at what point do you stand up?

pike was a zionist freemason illuminati…

I don't know what to feel anymore, I am boiling with rage inside but what do I do?

The left has gone full retard. Abraham Lincoln was the man who had the power of a dictator and used it to destroy the South and end the institution of slavery. Antifa and BLM are going to call that guy a racist and destroy his statue.

Checks out. Tear it down.

I really fucking hope so. The Irony would be wonderful. Not too mention it would destroy the Antifa and render them persona non Grata for years. No one would ever back them up at that point.

You're going to have to be more specific.

Lol start memeing the removal of all founders monuments in the normie pol and left pol spheres. Itll piss of normies.

also

i hate communist media really fuckin cowardly.

Might as well just throw gasoline on this fire while the coals are hot. Statues can always be rebuilt (3D printed nowadays); but commies grossly overstepping their bounds and opening pandora's box is priceless.

10/10 anarchists.

If everyone just stopped listening to the alt-kikes and quit being suckered into rallies, the commie antifa faggots would marginalize themselves by antagonizing and alienating normalfags.

Correct.

I can't wait until 2117 when the only statues left in America are MLK and Nelson Mandela :^)

Know what? Fuck it. Get them to indiscriminately tear every fucking thing down. Not that it'll matter. Tell everyone "they'll come after what you care about next" only to be met with blank stares or limp wristed finger wagging about being mindful of nigger feelz.

Won't change any opinions, but at least then it'll be miserable for everyone.

Sounds like Anti-Fa kind of shit to me. We need to goad them on by posting Lincolns racist quotes. When these people start destroying presidential monuments then they will lose favor with the public.

You call that vandalism ? Fucking amateurs . Probably some stupid anarkid .

American has always been a bastion of degeneracy

Normies care about their creature comforts. These fucks could drag a shit skidmark across the Constitution and you'd be met with "Not all x"/"You need to consider…"/and "you're being too extreme"

Lemmings, lad. Lemmings.

I think it all does damage them ultimately, but to your point, the chimpout at Mizzou was probably one of the single most damaging events to (((their))) power structures with the resulting loss of money and enrollment. We need to goad antifa into shitting up football games and music festivals.

you mean the fascist gatherings of white supremacy?
I can see them rioting at the super bowl….

The blacks in the NFL and NBA are exploited for their white team owners and white viewers.

Just watch how the whites measure them like they did slaves, and then auction them off before the season starts.

I'm okay with that

Wow that was quick. I thought they'd wait at least 5 years before going after Lincoln statues. Oh well, civil war 2: natzi bugaloo coming soon. It would be good to know we truly strong AG for the impending war, but I can't say that we do.

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Soon they'll storm Monticello and the Jefferson Memorial and destroy them too!

They want anarchy, I guess that is what we might just have to give them…

oh yeah limp dick capernick is already talking about that
(((or at least his muslima girlfriend)))
deathrattlesports.com/colin-kaepernick-gf-says-ravens-owner-is-a-slave-master/3418

Getting them to throw their ass in the air at Super Bowls a good. Just play up how "wypepo are slave owners making multimillion dollar athletes work for whitey"

laws are the only thing stopping people slaughtering every lefty prick in the western world so yeah fuck law

Checked

Well, Lincoln was a racist.

Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

Also
There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races … A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas.

'There is a physical difference between the white and black races that will for ever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality.''

Take a closer look. Someone was in a hurry and tried to write:

F
U
C
K
I
SLAM

You need to listen to more TRS, goy.

Read about him, someone tricked Holla Forums into believing false truths about him. There was a good freemasonry thread a few weeks ago. The letters are likely fake by the way

Bitch Mode tried saying he's sat before…

Stay retired, otherwise your old ass will get hurt really quick and you'll stay seated for a long time.

Such an original idea. Dumb as shit. Remember, your job is to run. That's it.

Fuck islam niggers AND kikes

The white race is over. I'm fucking done with this shit.

That looks like a W on the end though, you sure? and why write that on the Lincoln memorial of all places.

That should be the new Statue of Liberty poem

Southern pride yall

The "Three World Wars" letter was invented in the 1950s, Freemasonry was known to be kiked long before that.

To make it look like white people are vandalizing Lincoln memorials with racist shit. But security there is high and you would have to do it very quickly.

See you tomorrow

Yankee hubris yous guys

You know it's bad when the message is that fucking hard to read

Can we meme this into a panic

Good. Lincoln was a tyrant
t. sympathetic yankee

Way to drink the koolaid, you realize ol abe wanted to deport the nogs after he won?! Where does that "blacks and whites are equal" shit come in there?
You killed abe lincoln and cultural marxists filled the vacuum, you can't blame it on abe and the union for what the radical republicans did, (besides when they went the way of the dodo you got jim crow it's not like the north couldn't stop it)

In all fairness he was, but when he got capped the nig lovers in congress filled the void

Honest Abe was wise beyond his years. By centuries, actually. Time the lefties take his advice. Send them all back to Liberia like Lincoln originally intended before a fucking JEW shot him.

Guess we can wrap up all ops to get niggers and commies to demonize themselves by destroying union artifacts.

im working on it
(witnessed)

Fucking checked.
Sheridan hates kikes too.

kaepernick is so deeply insecure about his whiteness. everybody knows other niggers bullied the fuck out of him looking white as he does so he tries to double down on his blackness in a pathetic attempt to compensate right down to his stupid af hair

shit forgot to add
Under budget and ahead of schedule.

It wont be long before the left start destroying the founding father's monuments too.

Niggers/antifa white trash confirmed.

Wait just a few more months and you'll be handed a rifle and ordered to execute communists and other enemies of the state. That's exactly where we're headed.

Lincoln was a pretty cool guy.

Freemasonry is Jewish. Leave my safe space, heretic.

The accelerationist in me says we need to create leftymemes targeting the destruction of all white monuments.

We can explain that Mt Rushmore is stolen Sioux Indian land with the faces of four racist white men carved in.

We can take an image of whatever monument, like the Jefferson Memorial, and put sourced quotes from Jefferson talking about how the black race is naturally inferior, and a picture of the Lincoln Memorial, and include the quotes of Lincoln fearing a future race of mixed breed bastards challenging the supremacy of the white man.

Agitate them to the point they attack the Fathers and Lincoln and both Roosevelts. Wilson is another target. Then we can also do the same to war memorials.

They're all getting charged with felonies according to Durham police.

This is a good thing, do you realize how quickly that will balkanize the states in our favor?

I'll believe it when I see it. Also there's no way the statue goes back up, so they still won.

Doing something for work at the moment but I will be putting these quotes on Lincoln memorial pictures before the end of tonight.

oh no! now they'll never find work ;^)

I agree on all parts but ideally we should sweep rushmore under the rug until this all blows over to keep it intact. That monument also represents millions of man hours.

So the Charlotsville basically stirred a hornets nest, funded by (((them)))?
Holla Forums 4cuck are under massive shill raids and the cucks are protesting.
Why don't they still getting the hint that destroying shit will alienate the general population even more?
No wonder the DoJ is investigating Antifa

Not to worry, the charges will get dropped before they even go to trial. The district attorney won't let it happen.

That actually says fuck WM

I took an English class at my university and the professor said something like this once. He also mentioned Trump at least once per class period. It's already a point of outrage for extreme leftists, I bet getting them to yammer about it would drive normal people away from them.

Jewish Clan Ventrue Ex rabbi, gotcha
BRB, WORLD OF DARKNESS

No, I think it's best if Antifa tries to destroy the most treasured of monuments. Washington and Jefferson were both slavers, TR and Abe were white supremacists. There's really no better target than Rushmore, being on stolen Lakota land that had been part of their shaman religion until whitey blew it up with dynamite to put four racist white men in the cliff face.

Kikes always struck me as Nosferatu but Ventrue certainly makes sense.

Should we start protecting the statues we want the left to tear down?

kek

I hope so, I'm sort of ready for something to happen one way or another. Let's start the fighting already. Either America's going to purge the ideology of Communism and its (((advocates))) forever, or we'll let the Jews have their New Soviet Empire with millions of shitskin slaves and whites can build something new somewhere else. This slow slide into oblivion is what can't be allowed to continue indefinitely.

They won't put it back up because "the community might be offended :^)" and worse, they might even replace it with some literally-who black "inventor" or with degenerate modern art.

If whites act like anything is important it immediately triggers the left's impulse to raze and destroy, so that would be the logical way to bait them into vandalizing things we want gone.

–Theodore Roosevelt

Hitler decried the freemasons as the vehicle of the jew

This

Everyones gettin raped!

We should start putting up our own statues to

Antifa and BLM aren't going to rest until all white men are erased from history.

Unfortunately the only thing that can happen to actually spark the keg is more lefties getting killed.
We already had 3 cities burn half to the ground at their hands and nothing happened, had two people on our side (victims of them so our side by default) dragged out of their cars and beaten to death, constant attacks, constant escalation of force, but they only thing that even made a blip on most people's radar was the whale challenging a challenger to a fist fight.

Either more of them die and the wheel starts rolling now or we lose mt. rushmore and countless other monuments before we start cooking with gas.

Checked

Note, If the wheel starts rolling now it will be a constant uphill battle, but it will actually be a battle. If we wait for them to anger the general pop it will be a simple extermination.

I say we go rally at the Lincoln memorial to protect it, Lincoln was a ardent racist. Then the normies will tear it down, and then we get to redpill the entire country about the dictatorship of Abraham Lincoln.

Face it, Yankee faggot, it's your abolitionist ideology that has lead directly to civil rights and multiculturalism.

Yes, that was the Jewish plan per Mein Kampf.

Southerner here. The South shouldn't have seceded after the election of such a quality racist like Lincoln who said he didn't want niggers in Kansas because it would lead to half-breeds.

The South was misled by Jews and rich planters. We then got punished because of the assassination.

This is what Jews do, have always done. They're doing it now and niggers want to kill whites and whites kill niggers and the Jews just stand back and laugh.

Had the cotton gin come into popular use just 2 years sooner the southern plantation owners would have been tripping over themselves to get rid of their slaves. They just wanted to keep the labor because it was the only way to turn a profit at the time.

Nah. you want to make it big. Really big. That's a big tourist attraction the state itself stands to lose billions with a b in tourist dollars from it alone but they are all cucks who hate negative PR so let it all come down. Just call them Nazis until they comply, simple.

You had me at Benedict Arnold

10/10

Let's do it.

Kys, kike
Reported.

This is the problem, everyone see's this as a straight line from slavery to free to fag, not realizing the little details paint a much more complex picture.
Abe wanted to deport the nogs, this is accepted fact, and would be mainstream if the left didn't also want to hate confeds more. Some abolitionists were abolitionists because they wanted the nogs out, others where abolitionists because "MUH BASED NIGGERS". Now I think we both can agree slavery was STUPID, and in the end immoral (for leaving future generations to deal with the nigger problem). Now add to this the plethora of southern kike slave owners and traders and one begins to question if Lincoln was the nazi in this, finally add to this the Rothschild support for the south and….
Well in the end the south became better thanks to the klan and jim crow. But the confederacy was retarded.

Well Lincoln was the fuck that freed the slaved because he needed an excuse to kill a bunch of white men who formed the agricultural backbone of our nation.

have you ever thought that getting rid of the slaves was the plan?

the cotton gin CLEANED cotton, it didn't pick it you ditz

Don't forget that also led to the nation's first heroin crisis.

The Civil War was really complex. The south had some legit grievances, But the response that they had was misguided. We also have to take into account that the United States at the time lacked a (((central bank))), and we all know how the Jew hate that. It makes complete sense that the south was used by (((them))) as a way to take out an enemy independent of the banking system, while the cause that they fought for had some fair points.

The Emancipation Proclamation didn't free any slaves. There were still slaves in Kentucky, Delaware, Maryland, and Missouri who were not freed. He wanted to deport the blacks out of the South to end the war.

I will admit there were southerners with honor, men like Robert e Lee and Jefferson Davis, but just like how our grand fathers fought for the wrong side, the south was on the wrong side

This country would be unrecognizable if niggers had been deported back then. we would've went to the moon in 1870 and we'd have flying cars

Cleaning it was the most work intensive part of the job, automating that made the whole process cheap enough to pay laborers to pick it that also ended up cheaper because they didn't have to feed, house and guard slaves.

the same way a capitalist would simply look at the cost to pay a worker the slave holder would only look at the cost to own a slave.

These fucking niggers need to be hunted down.

The dream we never got to realize.

(CHECKED)

Digits left unchecked in disgust.
HELPING THE ENEMY DOES NOT HELP YOU

>>>/gasyourself/

Right now I'm convinced all the accelerationist faggots here are leftist shills invading the board to promote retarded shit.

come on if I yankees and southern boys can't have a friendly round of calling the others cucks while our communities burn down around us how else can we ignore our own communities failures

Of course (((they))) will blame it on the right but
Means "niggers" to anyone that isn't a brain dead leftist

Acceleration is anti-conservatism. Yes, I'm anti-conservative. I want to see a race war.

Even the Lincoln one? Who freed the slaves? They just wanna chimp out

Fuck off shill faggot, Rockwell is the shit.

Not Lincoln.

Hope it was worth it.

>>>/oven/

It's about time something GOOD happened.

Funny, Lincoln thought the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_Corpus_Suspension_Act_1863

Currently taking bets on which big name (((civil rights lawyer))) "free of charge".

*will take the case
**don't know how I didn't put that in.

Not nobody. :')

I'm waiting for something more to pop up about this. Assblasted leftists are all leaving replies about how the police are cowards, setting up a bail fund, and talking about some random black guy that was killed but no one captured his killer.

Is her name really the black spelling of 'taqiyya'?

Lincoln deserves you remember as the first cuckhold

Lincoln, while he freed the slaves, was also racist.

That last bit sounds like
which is incredibly typical of leftist thought.

When they do, I'll be ready to shoot. Everyone has their limits of patience.

The abolitionists, civil rights activists, refugees welcome, its all the same shit. Elevating niggers, the goal of the abolitionists has lead to modern day BLM. They are the same fucking people back then as they are now.

but why would they put THAT on the lincoln memorial?

Lincoln had actually planned to give the slaves their freedom, and then BTFO to Africa. Unfortunately he died before he could do this.

Kill yourself, historical revisionist.

Lincoln wanted Africans to be free, but he wanted them to be free in Africa, not in Europe or America.

Pretty sure after the south they will go for the founding father's memorials.

Have you read Ted Kaczynski's (Unabomber) manifesto? His psychological description of leftists is spot on. He knew that leftists would never be able to satisfy their unending craving for the destruction of what they hate most. Namely, everything that is successful and powerful.

Don't they have cameras at the Lincoln memorial? It seems like a dumb place to try to vandalise.

This is certain, since Trump brought it up.

(Hitler dubs checked)

In truth, you're all correct in some way. user above is right, the Civil War was very complicated, and during it's five years, the political scene changed DRASTICALLY. As the war got grimmer and grimmer, and animosities hardened between north and south, the north became more willing to use nigger troops, more willing to pass emancipation edicts to cripple the south, and became altogether more susceptible to the siren song of the cocksucking, anglo-faggot, puritan-descended, christcuck, social signalling radical republicans. Basically the sjws of yesteryear. After the war the bonds of whiteness reknit themselves, but the 14th and 15th amendments, the nail in America's coffin, were there to stay, as was the precedent created of FEDERAL citizenship.

In the 1920's "scientific racism" for the first time led to true, honest to god racial awareness in many americans (many people before that literally believed it was just skin color, contrary to what you might think), but that was squashed by 1945.

You´re both wrong. The Giovanni have a literal (((ROTHSTEIN))) lineage. Their end-game is also Samson Option-tier.
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Shlomo_Rothstein

fair points but "christ cuck" is a bit unfair, to call all christians in the same boat as the sjws of yesteryear

>fair points but sand nigger is a bit unfair, to call all muslims in the same boat as the terrorists of yesteryear :^)

If and when we win, there will be alot of suspended habeeas courpos going on

Southern baptist?

No there won't be, the entire system will be suspended, no need to work within it or 'imprison' people like a half-baked faggot that worked for the rockerfellers

I quickly put this together, about erasing our history. If anyone has an other good headlines to add, let me know.

ESPN criticized for fantasy football auction
some on social media, who said it resembled a slave auction.
usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/08/15/espn-criticized-fantasy-football-auction/568661001/
archive.is/BsVyv

you're assuming it's going to be a race war and nothing else, what about a coup d'etat, a ribbon revolution where order is quickly established and we have the reigns? You can't just throw out all of the old immediately (as much as we both would want to) you have to slow boil them

Very obviously not a right winger

>>>/oven/

Read his manifesto dumbass, it isn't the work of a mentally ill man. It's clearly and methodically reasoned.

A thought- in another timeline Uncle Adolf and Uncle Ted were swapped in time and history. Hitler wrote and tinkered in a shed and Mr k led the Reich. It exists somewhere in the infinite combos of timelines somewhere in this madness of realities
PRAISE KEK

To be fair it was until very recent history made it a viable possibility.

I wouldn't give most black women enough credit to put that much thought into it, more likely it was just another made-up black name like Airwrecka or Shawntavious.

>oy vey technology is bad because (((some people))) use it for bad things so let's get rid of technology and go back hundreds of years because this faggot said so

Looks like London was sunny for once.

You've never read Industrial Society.

praise Kek

Uncle ted has a PhD in math. I'd like to see you get a PhD in math

read a book you stupid nigger

what a great example of a true politician. how soon after he said that did he make the proclimation that got us in the mess we are in now.

Nice meme, fella . . I goosed it up a little for ya.

he started hanging out with a black karl marx impersonator and it softened a lot of his views, the original plan was to send all the niggers to either liberia or south america