ESPN’s Kornheiser: Why Play the National Anthem at Sporting Events?

Is there any hope of turning the mainstream public against the modern day bread and circuses? How do we hit Nigger Felon league where it hurts?

web.archive.org/web/20170815172337/http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/14/espns-kornheiser-why-play-the-national-anthem-at-sporting-events/

breitbart.com/video/2017/08/14/espns-kornheiser-why-play-the-national-anthem-at-sporting-events/

my country is best in the world at most popular sport in the world football (soccer) right now but i stopped watching years ago same with all sports because they are stupid bread and circuses

I'm not even surprised it's a jew.

Statistics show both millenials and gen z watch significantly less sports than boomcucks and gen x. It's trending in a positive direction, but football culture is so fucking ingrained in thousands of burger communities. At least all the research coming out about how football at even the peewee/highschool level is damaging to the brain is hurting it.

Saging for doublepost.

LOL

The video has been scrubbed. Anybody get a archive of it?

We would hurt them the most, by supporting shit like this even more. Take away the national anthems at any events, even national-team events, hope they fill the teams with mercenaries not even from the country they are supposed to represent, fill it with anti-racism propaganda, PRIDE-propaganda and whatnot and you will see the kike biting himself in the foot by making his subvertion-tactic useless because nobody likes it anymore.

It's already happening, in Malmoe, Sweden they paraded the Pride-flag all over the stadium, the fans tried to take it away because they didn't like politics at the event, the journalists day after was antagonizing them for doing so, saying it's not even politics just common sense.

The national anthem at any and every event is a relatively new development. I think it really gained traction in the last ~20 years to signal boost for jewish wars. Now that the jewish wars have all failed, the jews want to very publicly pretend they weren't involved with it and the attendant media manipulation.

ESPN has been hemorrhaging viewers and money ever since they turned themselves into a black apologist, anti-white, far left propaganda channel. But these are Jews we're talking about, so of course they're doubling down. If you look at the "white" anchors on ESPN I'm certain that they're all Jewish. Even one of the black anchors, Sage Steele I think her name is, is still half Jewish.

This is why I stopped following sportsball, I'm sick of all the extra bullshit they put into the broadcasts now that aren't about the game, and I especially don't want to hear kikes whine about how my country's anthem is racist or listen to black multimillionaires talk about how oppressed they are.

Do it. Sports are beyond cucked. Here in England everyone goes nuts for football yet our national team and local teams are mostly non-English. Sure, they may have been born in my country, but they are not of my country nor are they my countrymen. They are foreign, alien. Same with USA, you're football teams are practically designed for nig worship.

Probably why Jews at espn been promoting E-Sports as real.

Mud Millenials and Zers are as obsessed with sports as White Boomercucks. Filling the big leagues with muds ensured there will continue to be an audience of idiots who like their bread and circuses. They will change the game to suit the new audience, with the removal of the anthem and patriotic displays on the agenda. The nigger players not standing, now this jew floating the idea that the anthem is irrelevant, it's all connected.

hhhehehehh

I knew these would get use again some day.

Athletic privilege
You know what. If we get feminists at college campuses to turn on sports and sport scholarships. It will hurt them in the bank.

Again, the anthem worship is a new development that was pushed to create support for jewish wars. Whining about its removal as the jews try to distance themselves from these exclusively jewish wars is an indication that you still aren't where you need to be mentally. You're still in thrall of the American state as "yours" instead of an entity committed to your murder. You still think the military is a force for good, likely holding out hope they will "rescue" you from this tyranny at the last minute like a jewish movie.

Why is that Canadian a meme anyways?

Why is a frog a meme? Why is a cat a meme? why is hobbits being taken to Isengard a meme? They just are.

There have to be a orgin

Meme like the Victorians that participation in sport is far better than just watching it.
Fitness, learning to think on your feet and coordinate as part of a team cannot fail to be of use to you. And it's a good cover for meeting up with people for IRL organisation.

The memes are out of control.

Sportball is the lamest fucking normalfag interest, I never even pretended to like it, not even as a kid.

Despite me never watching sportball, I did however watch that guys show on ESPN sometimes. Was hilarious how he turned into a meme

We need to catalogue and compile this shit niggers.

In a few weeks, this will blow over, without a doubt, but these people are making a mad grab for every inch they can get, because they feel as though they've been given a mile.
Record and catalogue everything…
… So that when things settle down, we can ensure nobody forgets what these COMMUNISTS tried to do.

It's an old /sp/ meme, during the glory days.

Another 50IQ niggerpost from a torposter.

I always heard /sp/ was a fantastic board back in the day but I never bothered with it since I nevery liked sportball. Wish I would have checked it out back then, maybe I would have ironically liked sports and had some good lulz along the way

and these are the type of bottom dwellers the NFL make famous

Heil'd

Don't forget that one nigger smacked with animal cruelty for hosting pit bull fighting events in his nigger den.

Niggers are truly disgusting creatures.

He said some anti-gay shit on air and so the media crucified him as far as I recall.

Around 2012, 2013 4cuck /sp/ was the prime memetic generator. The Kornheiser meme comes from this era, as does costanza.jpg.

The anthem was never played before each and every sporting event. They would typically bring it out for the Super Bowl or the World Series and I'm not sure if they did that very often until television reached saturation levels. The thing they do now where the 7th inning stretch is a permanent tribute to ZOG's fallen or they trot out some half-nigger marching band to a 21 gun salute every Sunday is an exclusively post-9/11 thing.

didn't the moderators ruin that entire board and make it garbage?

They tried.

There was some Jew sports writer that started writing for my local newspaper a while back. His first article was an introduction and his second article was about racism and how the Washington Redskins need to be banned. They can't help themselves.

You're talking about Michael Vick. He did prison time. He was even more of a greaseball than that. He knowingly gave women herpes and signed into the VD clinic as "Ron Mexico," which became a meme for a while back in those days among sports fans. The NFL banned Falcoons jerseys from being made with the name "Mexico" on back.
Anyway, for all of that, I am pretty sure I read that nigger denouncing BLM and the chimpouts and pretty much said raysism doesn't real anymore and I believe he said some positive things about Trump.
No such thing as a good nigger and he's a disgusting piece of shit, just thought the comments he made were out of character.

Don't forget that the best player of all time who is white and also has an impeccable personal life had his name and reputation dragged through shit for literally nothing. ESPN was a major perpetrator of this too. Plus he was a very early supporter of Trump. He even won the fucking Super Bowl afterward in the most unlikely way. Even if you hate the pats you have to realize, without even digging into it that the deflategay bs was an anti white hit job on him. I started watching football when I attended Brady's first game ever, and I think now that once he's gone I will stop watching the swarming nigger criminals. Why even bother? But hey let them pummel their own brains into mush. I hope they all get suicidal over the damage.

If you're trying to think of a nigger thug who actually got off scot free than maybe you're thinking of Ray Lewis. Complete scumbag who ratted on his own friends to get outta trouble for stabbing someone to death. Of course the NFL then throws him up everywhere. Fuck that nigger.

I'm from New England and the whole 'Deflategay' thing was actually a bit of a red-pill for some of my family members regarding the (((New York City media bias))). Kapernick, also, really pissed them off.
My parents stopped watching ESPN at least, and they keep threatening to boycott the NFL, but its hard when you live in Boston. I stopped watching, though I still do enjoy Bill Belichick's press conferences.

Another 50IQ niggerpost from TOR.