Trump deletes tweets

Trump deletes retweeting a supporter after being called (((offensive)))
archive.is/TezPs

US President Donald Trump has posted an image of a train hitting a CNN reporter three days after a hit-and-run left one person dead at a far-right rally.
The cartoon, which Mr Trump deleted after tweeting, depicts the cable network logo being run over by a "Trump Train" symbolising his supporters.
The president also apparently accidentally retweeted a post by someone calling him "a fascist".
Mr Trump is in New York where he faces a second day of protests.

He shouldn't have cucked, the media smell blood in the water and the deep state will be making their move soon.

Trump is over

Shill harder, kike.

He's right, Trump has turned into a cuckservative cuckold, sucking the media dick. He literally disowned you retards and called you racists. We warned you it would happen.

checked

behold, the jew reveals himself

That's my point.

You mean a twitter mod took his account

Whatever you say fag, but he has done more to further the neo-cohen agenda than he has to further ours. We still don't have ground broken on the wall, beaners are still everywhere, leftists still commit acts of violence without impedance, being slightly right leaning is enough to deplatform you or get you fired w/o consequence. Face it Trump is done and in the long run was probably a huge mistake to support.

where's the archive of the actual tweet?

Im pretty sure I read this copypasta in a couple of other threads.

fuck off McMaster.

Pretty sure I'm phone fagging and you're just plain fagging

He's waiting until he gets reelected to go full 1488 like obongo did

I know you're a shill because you'll never answer this question:
who should we have supported instead?

That's what I am getting at, Trump is losing control to McMaster and whatever kike coup that has been underway. Trump is over. He cucked and then he cucked again.

An armed revolution. Instead of sucking the jewish dick you should be in DC occupying the senate building.

Ah, the shill reveals himself. Those two aren't mutually exclusive, by the way

It's called "voting from the roofs", my dear cuckold. If you think that voting can change anything, you deserve everything that's coming to you.

This means there are people who monitor and archive his tweeter account almost 24/7. wew
This is a "muh pr" move and as much as you may not like it, the morally correct thing to do this soon after the commie hambeast got pasted. It is funny enough that he probably retweeted without thinking about that commie roadkill. Then his rational side kicked in and he realized it wasn't the right time for that.
Not only is the media reading too much into this so is op, the faggot, and all his faggot enablers. Really boils your peanuts don't it?

Try harder, faggot.

Irrelevant of what you think of Trump, isn't this just further proof of the negative effects of cucking? This should act as a warning.

would you make the connection between a cartoon train hitting a cartoon logo and Challenger of Peace™ running over a dumb dumb? At first glance, a man who is in charge of the country might not until a second thought. Jesus christ, I didn't think sucking cock lowered I.Q. and that women and faggots where just plain stupid, thanks for teaching me something new.

Forgot to add.
It won't

Trump keeps cucking down for these fags without realizing that he is turning the back on his people to please those who are never pleased. Sad!

This is what CIAnigger false flag spencer acts are suppose to be, force Trump and people have to condemn nonexistence right wing violence and discredit our ideals. Fuck every single sodomite that had the queering urge to follow that faggot on the street, you all must be so proud he intentionally lead you into a hive of communist thugs, kike serving cops and crisis actors.

How the fuck is "Trump Train" too 1488, you derailing kike?

It's coming, if you couldn't tell. We'll keep gathering victim points for a while and "normies" will be begging to kill anti-white commies, and eventually kikes, for us.

kek

Even if he doesn't mean too, kikes are only going to dig into him more now, besides dissapointing that one supporter he retweeted.

They won't be able to stop it. Average pro-American cuckservatives will see what's really going on. They already are in droves.

Why are liberals so dumb?
This is the x time that he has done this.

So he buckles on the fucking Trump Train meme, against CNN of all faggots, to appease people who will never vote for him? Do you hurt yourself with these mental fucking gymnastics?

OUTRAGE !

Lol. Leftypol is so easily triggered

Shit on him all you want, but god damn is this libtard tier. Like the one guy who is constantly replying to trumps tweets with his weird diaper fetish.

supporting Trump should be a banable offense

HANG YOURSELF NIGGER AND HANG YOUR CUBICLE DWELLING UNTERMENCH FILTH NEXT TO YOU TOO
ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR OF MAN TRUMP

They can't live without him.
Liberals are like that batshit insane ex that constantly breathes behind your neck. Deletes something and it's an apocalypse.
How many are having Trump sex dreams again?

So should shitposting, but you don't see that either.

hold up there, Chicken Little, the sky is not falling. Calling this a "buckle" is a a massive over exaggeration. I know the news cycle moves fast, but think rationally, you should be able to if you are white. Timing wise, it would be a bad move to retweet that kind of image. Any PR type would back that up. He says he is the president of all Americans and he showed that he's a least considering other peoples' sensibilities. Consistency as well, possible negroid, look at the sheer volume of shits Trump doesn't have to give in his twitter feed and his consistently impeccable timing. He made two mistakes this weekend, I don't think they will be repeated and his early campaign through to his winning is proof that he learns.

If you look at the picture, its not a train hitting someone. Its someone standing in front of a train, trying to brace against it and stop it from moving. You can't blame a train for inevitably travelling along its tacks, but you can blame someone for standing in front of it trying to stop it, and blaming the train when they can't.

You're right , honestly though i suspect he's acting on shit advice and just needs to hear our voices to stay in line. I'm not being black or white about this, I'm just anticipating huge kike activity surrounding this.

Cannon fodder has its use, just not here

Suck a dick

Truly the King of Presidential trolling.

KYS deadend-chan.

Trump's twitter is so powerful, he can even make the yids kvetch with a deletion.

you forgot the end of your sentence. Trump is over … playing nice.

That gives you an excuse to spam the boards?

At this point I think they're just putting out articles to hang a headline on, hoping no one will actually read them.

He literally condemned White Nationalists yesterday. Holla Forums just hears whatever it wants to. Sessions said it most accurately "They are simply attempting to legitimate themselves in any way possible," The "they" he is referring to is you.

Forgot pic of Trump's statement yesterday.