Free speech & Privacy

Remember to use alternatives to the media giants such as facebook, twitter, youtube, browers like Mozilla Firefox & google chrome & internet explorer, emails like gmail & yahoo mail etc.

These big companies track your location & also gather sensitive information about you, as well as uses algorithms & bans to limit free speech, and manipulates search results.

Recommended alternatives that protects your privacy & supports your right to free speech:

1. Email - Protonmail.com or Mailpile

2. Search engines - Duckduckgo or startpage

3. Web browsers - Brave

4. Email clients - Claws mail or evolution

5. Wikipedia - Infogalatic

6. App stores - F-Droid

7. Twitter - Gab.ai

8. Facebook & Twitter - Minds

9. Youtube - vid.me

As a user of all of these I can personally attest almost all of them are preferable to their mainstream counterpart, in terms of aesthetically, practicality, speed & user friendliness. Help support these companies that support your right to free speech by bumping this thread, or making more threads like this, or copy & paste this thread, or spread them elsewhere, and help these companies get more influence & income, and at the same time diminish the power & income of the media giants.

youtube.com/watch?v=YBu6p5vFMy4

vid.me/ii2u9

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
4archive.org/board/g/thread/248019
cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
unsafe.space
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, die.

Oh, and Infogalactic says the holocaust happened (and repeats the "11 million" line that even kikes admit was a lie). CuckCuckShlomo is jewish-owned. Do some more research, newfag.

Mainstream media giants are Jewish controlled

Protonmail has servers in Israel and they openly admit to it on their site. It also does not accept disposable phone numbers and disposable mails as means of verification.

DDG is mossad and startpage is just google through semi proxy, there are better alternatives. Don't use yandex, it's kike owned.

Brave is jewgle chrome alt, use security oriented firefox forks. Don't use jewgle chrome, even if it's chromium because it still phones home.

We already have a work in progress wikipedia which oldfags here know of.

gab.ai is kike owned

tl;dr fuck off kike

You do realize Brave is chromium based right?

Proof?

Protonmail was made by the guys at Cern & MIT in Switzerland

Gab.ai is kike owned? Proof?

Their whole shtick is supporting your free speech

That's right. That's why I said "firefox forks", dumbass. They best be open source, too.

protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

4archive.org/board/g/thread/248019

Firefox is literally working with Soros

I might have jumped the gun on this one. We've had threads about gab.ai when it was still fresh. I didn't save them apparently and I hope some user who did comes in here later. But consider this: they've had data leaks before and virtually every alt-fag e-celeb is on there. If it's not a red flag to you, then I don't know what to tell you.

That's correct. This is why I said "firefox forks". The earlier they were forked and separated from mainline firefox development, the better. Palemoon comes to mind, but I am sure you can find other independent forks.

ProtonMail filters traffic through RadWare, a Mossad Israeli telecom firm whenever they're under a DDoS attack. So if they kikes want your emails all they need to do is DDoS ProtonMail.

cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm

Gab.ai is a clever kike play on the word gabbai, a person who assists the rabbai in the running of a synagogue. They really thought we couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

guys, we need to have a serious operation to have the BO de-google Holla Forums and inorder to get this done we need to get Jim & co to remove youtube embedding off the website. Tell shills to fuck off because cleanup starts at home first.

Where is the source code for gab.ai?

Go 4 minds then homie

What is it with you newfaggots this week? Cuckchan do blanket banning again? Also sage as OP is literally promoting kike controlled garbage, and social media for unironic purposes.

The Torah.

Kikes use "gab" in place of "talk" also

Good one.

I like Gab's founder and all but if you want a truly difficult to censor platform then check out GNUsocial. Anyone can run their own instance and posts federate out to other instances.

There's a Holla Forums friendly instance at unsafe.space if you want to check that out.

Vid.me sucks but they're a temp until BitChute is ready. gvid.pw is another option that is also still in alpha.

Brave uses open source Chromium and their CEO was already fucked over once by SJWs at Mozilla.

Some of you guys need to stop being so rude to people trying to help. Getting people to stop using Google, Facebook & twitter is big step forward.

you must be new here
this is common knowledge

Gab head members are shitskins as well. DDG is kike made. Basically lurk more before posting your shit.

I searched a lot of freemason shit on there. Am I fucked?