I hurt myself today…

I hurt myself today…

MGS:V's online/multiplayer was great though, if they make this deep enough(content wise) this could actually be kinda neat.

at least it's getting the downvotes it deserves.

It's crazy how many dead franchises we've watched be raped these last few years… it's this weird trend of reusing the name and loosely the story and characters to make games nobody wants or asked for.

Not like this… Don't drag MSF into this…

Yeah, this game seems to have nothing to do with the Metal Gear series other than assets taken from MGS V.

Nothing more than a blatant cash grab using the Metal Gear name, it's fucking disgusting.

i can definitely see this as one of those games that were part of a new IP or something but Konami forced them to make it Metal Gear related for the brand recognition

Even the music sounds generic and bland. I'm sure this will be a great game.

At least they're not pretending to continue the series. I mean, yes, the name is there, but it's as outward about being a tenuously related spinoff as it can be. I'll take this over federation farce.
Too bad I loathe multiplayer anyway

This is not the timeline I wanted to be in

Jesus Christ, imagine what Kojima and the rest of his team are going through, seeing this shit

Oh god it's already happening. the first Metal Gear without Kojimbo.

What the fuck

Pic related.

I'll admit, I got a little hyped until I realized it's just a zombie game.

I was even gonna be cool with the weird alien shit. I like alternate universe stuff.
But god damn, they somehow made it look like shit.

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I must've done something terribly wrong in my past life to live in this universe.

oh look another zombie survival game…

lets boycott it

The one thing it's going to have over all the other ones is it's going to be released.

Alligator… had a hard life.

You're a cancer and need to get off this board.

Left 4 dead 1 and 2 were both released

Kill yourself

Shoo shoo Konami shill

Good job konami you fucking retards. Zombie games died back in 2012

Kill yourself

you didn't deserve this, gerbil

No it's not, it's absolute causal tier shit.

Wow, Chapter 3 is looking great, guys!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I thought Konami completely stopped making games. How come they are making a game?

Why the fuck did I even this? Why do I do this to myself?

I have no idea why any of you put any faith in these Mexicans.

That shitty small speck of hope that still hangs onto you, that's why,

it's funny because I'm sure most of us got to the point we could deal with new games always looking like shit, even games from the franchises we liked. Now though, we not only have to deal with games looking like shit, but also having nothing in common with the names they are using and being made for a new audience that hates video games and had nothing to do with the initial success of those games. This year has made DmC look like a faithful reimagining by comparison.

That thread's newer than this one, faggot.
look at the post numbers.

This thread came first you cut rate shill.

This one doesn't mention what the thread is actually about and will be much harder for people to find.

as an absolute faggot for metal gear my willpower will be extremely tested to not buy it by name alone. fuck me. fuck me so hard.

Just remember that everyone involved with making the original MG and MGS games great is now gone, fired, or dead. Also, didn't something happen to the writer for MGS 2?

devs these days are a waste of time and money! You could make a programm/bot who could do this generic job better.

Who the fuck cares, both of the threads are shit threads about a shit game.

Do you really think it's worth speculating any controversy surrounding metal gear? It's fucking impossible. Too many sides with too much conflicting evidence.

You fucking autists with more money than sense are amusing to watch as marketing and hype easily control you.

so you believe the shit that comes from the most corrupted media? You jump on the manufactured hype train? You believe the game look slike the trailer showed?

because of faggots like you, publisher can do what ever they want

go on and pre-order your digital version at steam only for $60 and learn again what it means to play games that are hyped.

meanwhile, enjoy no mans sky, i'm sure the game is great.

I never really bought into the whole Buddhist "life is suffering" thing, but seeing this? I get it now.

Mhm. Good projection though, considering almost everyone on this board bought Failout 4.

Point exactly where I said I'd buy it. Oh, I didn't say that? Then fuck off, fam. Take your meds, and read next time.

the fans are the only people who care about metal gear any more
just pirate it, or you'll be funding more silent hill and mgs pachislots

the fuck?
even if that were true it doesn't justify giving konami money

I hate this. when it comes to franchises falling from grace, it has never really affected me that much before. Even when MGSV was released, I didn't give that much of a shit because I thought Konami wouldn't try to make any real games and shelf the series like the others. But because I thought for half a minute that this garbage might have been something, it killed something that I never realized I had.

i hope you get kicked of the edge when you get there, to your extremly conditions. nigger.

TOP KEK
You talk of projection while bringing up the subject of Fallout 4. I never even thought of buying or touching a modern day Bethesda game. Nice try.

holy shit, did he just use a cointelpro tactic? fuck this user!

user
im not even going to pirate it
It is true, and point to where I said anyone should be giving konami money at all. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the user and how almost everyone here has purchased a game because of hype, and I'm sure most of you faggots own Overcuck or Shitout 4.

So you admitted you can't read? got it.

I totally believe you user.

8/8 b8 m8

Kill yourself nigger

It's like those people I know in real life who are hyped for Watch Dogs 2. They've seen this video already, but they're still willing to give Ubisoft the benefit of the doubt.

(not an argument)

Eat shit faggot, you're a liar if you haven't been tested in that way before.

Nice strawman, try again. I know it'd be shit if I bought it.

Nice fallacy. There's no way to prove to you that I didn't buy anything Bethesda related, because nothing I ever say or do will convince you.
This is bait, isn't it?

End yourself.

Yeah nah, fuck off.

Also:
Just because you don't have any semblance of will power, that doesn't mean that everyone is just like you.
shm tbh fam

This E3 was that feeling for me. Sure we had seen rough stuff with DmC and what we thought was the worst a reboot could be, but this E3 took that to new depths. I don't even necessarily care about God of War that much but seeing it turned into the Last of Us with third person Skyrim combat did something to me. Then seeing RE7 potentially turned into another haunted house hide n' seek game sealed the deal.

I genuinely just smiled when the zombies showed up in this one. It's almost fun to see what old game they are going to bring back and completely… well ruin doesn't feel like the right word. Ruining would be one thing, but watching them make it into a completely different game that looks horrible in every way is another feeling entirely.

And there's no way to prove I'm going to buy this shit either, so kill yourself
got it fam, I'll switch to some generic close up of some slav instead because you needed it

read the thread instead of parroting shit, the discussion has moved beyond that post.

Except I've already said that I won't be buying it. Try reading again, I know you can do it, user.

You've got absolutely no proof that you haven't been a fan of something for ages to abruptly forcing yourself not to try the new one.

ITT:

Never seen a group of fucks more triggered in my life, this thread is fantastic.

I'm pointing out how poorly you fucks misread the post and how you could finally release your autist rage at someone who was willing to listen to it

But you didn't say that in your first post.
Here's what you said:
Which is why my comment on your lack of willpower still applies.
Also:
Step it up, son. It's like you never been bathed in the fires of a heated discussion before.

Doesn't mean jackshit when I've already sated that I won't purchase it, so you're accusing me of thoughtcrime at this point, like the rest of the faggots in this thread.
Doesn't mean I can't laugh at the faggots who got this butthurt at someone stating their frustration of being a fan of a series that has been ruined.

The series has been rubbish since MGS. The only good Metal Gear game since Solid 1 is Revengeance.

I'm not usually a fan of the term "hipster contrarian" but I may as well use it now.

Never said I was going to buy it but please continue down this path of simply not reading the thread.

I really see no difference.

Btw, ten bucks for nothing getting actually teleported, that guy dead and now in hell fighting demons.

yeah, that's almost everyone here

I read it perfectly fine plebeian. You're such a fucking pigeon that you have a desire to buy this despite the fact you even know it's going to be shit.

Except only a few of the tracks were orchestral, the rest were ambient or electronic or DnB, which absolutely fits the futuristic tone.
I'm not going to argue about how realistic a damn alternate reality science fiction game is.
Except you're not supposed to use the first person mode. Or else, it'd be the dominant strategy. Because, yknow, that'd make it an FPS game at that point.
Did you actually pay attention in the third act or am I wasting my time even responding?

Funny how only one of those things has to do with gameplay, and almost none of your argument has nothing to do with the message, which was half the point of the game.

Since I'm almost positive all the oldfags are gone, it probably is almost everyone here.

Time to fact check.
Except I said I wasn't going to, and that I was merely torn about not buying it because I've been a fan since MGS2 came out. Should probably kill yourself for not being able to read this much and still making up shit that I still haven't said.

You're not supposed to use the first person mode well. It should be difficult to use unless for precise aiming, which should give you no issue, unless you're shit at the game*

That's my point you dumb nigger, you're torn and have a desire to buy it simply because it has the name metal gear on it, that's why you're a plebeian.

You go on about how you not actually going to buy it all you want but at the end day you have the desire to buy something just because a company dangled their keys around with the name of a thing you like on it.

The music is pretty much exactly same kind of garbage as Sins of the Father
Well, you ain't, because Solid-series has fucking nothing to do with scifi because it has zero sense of science in it.
I was talking about the cutscene shakey, one-shot-shit that looks terrible and it's there only because Kojimbo thought it's artsy fartsy.
Cutting out conclusions to your story because muh art is pretentious and hacky as fuck.

Your point is that you can't read?
Being a human being with biases and a desire to experience more in pretty much my favorite vidya series but being upset that I can't because the series is now shit somehow makes me a plebian? Alright fam, sorry for being imperfect yet still deciding to do the right thing and not buying it. Sorry for the thoughtcrime, dear brother.
Doesn't mean shit when I'm not buying it. You're still arguing this shit yet here I am still not buying it but you still feel as if you have a point to prove even though there is nothing to gain regardless because again, I'm not buying it.

Ironic you try to lecture me on self control when you simply must keep replying and trying to get this "pleb" insult to stick even though it's simply untrue because I'm not buying the damn game. Keep trying, though.

I'm not the person you were arguing with previously retard, check the IDs.

Saying you're not going to act on how much a pigeon you are doesn't change the fact that you're a pigeon.

…user we ARE talking about MGS2, right? You do understand that there are almost no orchestral songs in MGS2, right?
You've broken me.
Wha….what the fuck does that even mean, man?
are we not talking about MGS2?

That's even worse, you're continuing for the other faggots in the thread like some bitch with a chip on his shoulder.
Jesus christ, what is this pigeon shit? You sound like a faggot, and you're STILL replying as if you're trying to prove something.

Follow the discussion, not the pictures.
Also, MGS2 was shit as well, but in different ways. Mostly for boring level design and bland characters.

Then don't post an image that isn't talking about the specific game you're talking about, dumbass.
I'm sure you'll back it up with some great points.
would you look at that.
The only semi-reasonable thing you've said this whole thread. Yes, most of the characters are bland in MGS2.

I don't even know what the other people were arguing about, I just called you what you are. Don't go sperging out on me because there are people who agree with me.

It's relevant because it's relevant to overarching topic of Kojima being an overrated hack.

Because the Shell was totally an interesting place to explore and not a totally dull, nonsensicale repeative piece of shit :^)

But they fucking did. For better or for worse, Kojima's trailers have far better presentation and identity. This thing looks generic as fuck and could be mistaken for any other AAA action series, and the premise reeks of a cash grab.

You are being delusional. The only reason you gave respect ot the original trailers is because you knew before hand that it's Kojima behind it.

Nope.

No, you're jumping in the thread after they were finished to continue your autism crusade to feel good about yourself even though you're still just as retarded as they are and you're still replying as if you're got something to prove here. Kill yourself and take your reddit insults with you.

That's….that's not the topic of the thread at all.
The colors were, but there were plenty of traps and enemy routes to evade
Even if that were spelled correctly, that's still vague as shit
Again, very vague and you don't have any evidence to back that up, unless you were playing on easy, which sounds very accurate.

Not really, no. Kojima's trailers actually has some style and good music choice, and never goes for the constant fades to black and similar "quick edited hype autism synced to the bass in the track"

Mmyeah… no.

You honestly sound like you have legit autism mate. I just clarified what I meant when you misunderstood me and now you're completely sperging out. But hey don't let me stop you, I'm sure other people are enjoying this.

not an argument. "ohmygod i just cant"-tier, fam.

Was that really a worthwhile post?

Did you just for a second consider that maybe you're just really, really fucking stupid, user?

jewtube-tier post, my friend

I am going to bump this thread so mods are forced to do their fucking job.

The other thread posted what it was about not some vauge usage of a meme and an unlabeled embed. Also numbers of posts don't matter the more active thread is the one that stays.

A shill would want there to be as many threads as possible.

Never mind this shit is bump locked.

benis