GERMAN GOVERNMENT PLANS TO DRUG WATER SUPPLY TO MAKE CITIZENRY "LESS RACIST"

I guess the flouride and xenoestrogens weren't enough to get you goyim to understand how to be peaceful and tolerant. We'll poison your minds and bodies with anything we can possibly imagine to make you think what we want you to think.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779454/The-drug-cure-xenophobia.html
archive.fo/V2JFY

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/08/angela-merkel-calling-for-more-muslim-migrants
archive.is/kJqjs
archive.is/J2M3u
archive.is/kvV41
archive.is/65qPF
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.full
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
nap.edu/read/11571/chapter/9
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
theguardian.com/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
youtube.com/watch?v=TsaAk2-6lhc
cottonwoodresearch.org/dmt-pineal-2013/
youtube.com/watch?v=vOoiQjyfIno
phys.org/news/2017-07-easier-prescription.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a joke?

(((first))) post everytime.

You didn't listen.

Germans, if this is legit and you don't go out and violently destroy society and your parliament to install fifty hitlers then germany should stop existing, period. This already worse than microchipping, it's lobotomising.

how is that a (((first post))) ?
what elaborate game are you playing shlomo?

Some leftist are so bought-in to the multicult agenda that they see nothing wrong with drugging people to make them accepting of shitskins.

PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN AN INCREASINGLY MUSLIM COUNTRY!
Anons always get Reverse Osmosis water at the very least, RO filters are graded at 1 nanometer and most hormones have a ~16nm volume.

Germans need to start violently defending themselves or else there will be no more Germans.

Similar shit.

Fucking hell please wake me up from this nightmare.

Seriously is this acutally real? Are people that fucked up?

Wouldn't this be dangerous? Even with a ridiculously low dosage it could still cause an allergic reaction in some people.

Leftist hate nature. They are urbanites. They believe humankind to be elevated above nature and its laws, that humans have somehow risen above the way of the universe, and can now unquestionably decide what is and isn't best for our species and our world as a whole.
And apparently what is best for humanity turning humanity into short, brown, fat, hedonistic, homosexual slobs with drug addiction.
Truly, "man" has ascended. The future of our people, doesn't it look bright? Definitely better than what nature would have selected, for sure.

Interdesting

Shit, time to buy his filters.

the comment section is red pilled.

now over on msn's news articles I noticed they are disabling comments.

sooner or later the kikes will disable comments in all news media to push their lies.

the people aren't believing the bullshit anymore.

To add to this, what about the environmental impact on other species as this ends up in waterways, rivers and oceans?

That's dictatorship of jews to breed a more obedient slave race.

So, at worst, it increases your tolerance for cultural enrichment, but won't do shit if you are already wise to their (((tricks))).

Also: Oxytocin can increase positive attitudes, such as bonding, toward individuals with similar characteristics, who then become classified as "in-group" members, whereas individuals who are dissimilar become classified as "out-group" members. Race can be used as an example of in-group and out-group tendencies because society often categorizes individuals into groups based on race (Caucasian, African American, Latino, etc.). One study that examined race and empathy found that participants receiving nasally administered oxytocin had stronger reactions to pictures of in-group members making pained faces than to pictures of out-group members with the same expression. (Sheng F, Liu Y, Zhou B, Zhou W, Han S ((February 2013)). "Oxytocin modulates the racial bias in neural responses to others' suffering". Biological Psychology.)

Could someone with enough bad taste to be registered on this comment how even Hitler didn't need chemical brainwashing?

fucking meanwhile………………..
Angela Merkel calling for more Muslim migrants
jihadwatch.org/2017/08/angela-merkel-calling-for-more-muslim-migrants

Oxytocin will also increase kindness to family and nation-state.

Only until it runs out as sensors are overdosed and people turn completely hostile.

So in summary, it smells like whatever kikes did the study mentioned in OP simply wanted to get more research grants by claiming oxytocin could totally help their post-modern, progressive, anti-white agenda…

Or all previous research done on this subject is flat-out wrong, contradictory, and nonsensical, and (((they))) saw fit to leak the truth to us now before they even start putting it in the water supply.

European countries seized to exist when against their will in 3 different referenda's they voted against the EU constitution, yet were forced to ascend into the EU.

War is the only solution.

How has nobody offed that cunt yet? Seriously is there not one fucking red pilled German who has nothing to lose?

Sorry but Sessions has been a huge disappointment. He refuses to go after Hillary, he refuses to go after antifa, he refuses to send Feds after marxist state governments that openly break federal laws (but don't be a Kentucky clerk who refuses to sign a fag marriage certificate).

But hey at least he arrested some hillbilly pillpoppers in the Appalachians and stole thier property to give to cucked police officers who will stand down as white people are getting thier heads smashed in. Oh, he's also deporting roughly the same amount of spics that Obama was. And allegedly he's busted huge pedo rings (months ago with zero updates on court cases). Wow, he really is based like kekistani civnat brothers told me.

(((nasally administered)))
Couldn't help myself.

Does this also 'cure' the Patient's ability to smell and see as well?

"heres some drugs. accept your genocide."

this is sad.

Go ahead. Put drugs in the water.
The names of people pushing this are duly noted.

When does this turn into a violation of human rights that warrants military response from US?

If anything, I'd say it's the opposite. Leftists hate civilization. They want to reduce humanity to unthinking animals, acting solely on drives and impulses. The dismantlement of marriage, the widespread hedonism, and the endless support of the more bestial races while simultaneously attacking the white race are all part of their ongoing effort to destroy man's very ability to think and reason.
(They are, of course, merely puppets of the kikes, who are trying to create a slave race, but I'm talking about the self-destructive mindset that the kikes drilled into them.)

Germany is not a sovereign nation.

Neither is the US.

Not sure what you guys are talking about:

For all its positivity, however, oxytocin has a dark side. Or, more accurately, it plays a more complex role in human behavior than is commonly thought. As a facilitator of bonding among those who share similar characteristics, the hormone fosters distinctions between in-group and out-group members, and sets in motion favoritism toward in-group members and prejudice against those in out-groups. Ongoing research on the hormone is a potent reminder of the complexity of biological and psychological systems.

archive.is/kJqjs

For the first time in post WW2 history: I agree.
Literally poisoning the well. No way.

They are opposed to God. They believe it would be better for us to be beasts again rather than suffer the burden of Being As God.

Fuckin Eden regret/guilt coming on in full swing.

Kek, makes them more 'rayciss'

This is some Brave New World bullshit

No shit, fuckface. WE ALREADY HAVE A NEUROTOXIN IN OUR WATER. IT’S ILLEGAL TO REMOVE IT.

Kill yourself: archive.is/J2M3u
Kill yourself:
Kill yourself: archive.is/kvV41
That was Obama, you illiterate fuckstick.

Fortunately, oxytocin can't be absorbed orally.

(heil'd)
Time for dose flu shots, goyim, it's det season again.

Fortunately (again) it's rather short acting in injection form as well, and it would induce labor in pregnant women. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they won't (aren't) drugging us, just that oxytocin isn't an effective route to take.

This has to be a fucking troll. This cant be real

Nice jewspeak. How about people that don't want shitskins ruining their white culture and raping / murdering en mass? It's not a fucking fear, it's an active decision in favor of civilization.

No one cares, environmentalism is near the bottom of the progressive stack.

If the media is talking about this now, it's probably been implemented for over a year. That would go a long way to explain the existence of so many cucked German whites willing to bend over for muslim / african AIDS dicks.

Humanity is the creature second to God. Leftists despise this because they despise the idea of hierarchy - all men must be equal, all animals must be equal to man, and there can be no god. This is why atheism is so commonplace within the left, and the development of progressive ideology coincided with a growth in secularism.

This is also why Jews get along with them so well. Jewish ideology has three components - divine, chosen, cattle. Leftists consider all men and beasts to be the same; Jews encourage this thought - while privately placing themselves in a special category right above that. This is only further spurred in the modern day, where most Jews are in fact secular themselves, and thus merely have "chosen" and "cattle". The remainder are split between a heretical cult and those whose true worship is devoted to the same old gods their ancient ancestors were opposed to.

Older fantasy series like to depict the idea of a conflict between Law and Chaos. The leftists are inherently Chaotic creatures, whereas those who stand against this insane world they have presented are Lawful. Those who merely sit on the fence are merely adherents to the Neutral ideology.

This has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be realThis has to be a fucking troll. This cant be real

wake up, user
germany might as well BE 1984

This is quite simply the most evil thing I've read all-week.

As I explained here: it's not possible to lace the water supply with oxytocin and have a pharmacological effect.

Please come back Hitler.

Fuck yourself you jewish puppet!

isn't 100% absolutely pure water actually poisonous? I heard it somewhere once, never bothered with the details because I assumed it was not viable

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED x ∞

So its fake then? thank fuck

Yes, it's fortunate, but you think they'll just stop there?
They can use this as a base to perhaps synthesize something similar, or find a way to create a slow release depot with some metabolic tricks.
If they have tested the effects of it already then they obviously have a way of administering it to effect.

I'd rather be paranoid than just brush this aside.

I stopped laughing at him when I realized they really were turning the frogs gay.

Looks like we've got a Downer!

Why didn't we buy more water filters?

The days of saying that dystopia is right around the corner are long gone now. There can be no doubt that we are living it already.

Wouldn't this have the opposite effect? A while back they were calling oxytocin a "racist" chemical that makes you feel closer to your ingroup and more hostile to outgroups.

archive.is/65qPF

Good thing I only drink rain water, no one will poison my precious bodily fluids.

These kind of "bash germany" threads are being made constantly on cuckchan's Holla Forums.
So you know where comes from…

Is there a link to a German source? This looks like typical muh science BS which will be impossible to implement anyways.

Additionally to being subverted from within, Germany is also a puppet of the biggest nuclear state with the biggest military and practically endless funds.

Requesting the oxytocin screencap and how it relates to having closer connections to your family and community, two things that run contrary to the greater kike imperative.

The article itself is real and pure evil, just no mention of water.

Have you seen Germany? You don't need to fabricate news to make Germany look bad.

Not possible.
No possible economics of mass production or harvesting.
No possible delivery without destruction (Cl-, F-, H+, etc denaturation)
No possible absorption under any (will be digested first, and absorbed as aminos).
Even as pro-drug, no possible absorption under any (no uptake, no hydrophobic/pegylated interaction)

'Modern' science of oxytocin is mostly incorrect, incomplete, and confabulated. Administration of oxytocin outside of periodicity will result in mania and bodywide angio hypertension. Further, without coordinated target neuronal delivery, will lead to depotentiation, suicide, and homicidal systematic reactions q6mo.

The vast majority of decent Germans emigrated to the US a long time ago or were killed off in two world wars. Those left are of a worse genetic stock now.

Have this one.

Fuck off, Anglo

Guess it's time to buy Alex Jones' certified tap water filter™.

Oxytocin has been known about for a loooong time. It's not a new discovery. It's used to induce labor, and the media trots out some new pop-study about the "cuddle hormone" every year or two. I'd rather anons spend their energy on dealing with the situations right in front of us.

Thank you.

Wouldn't that lead them to be hostile if they are on the drug too long?

Anyone allergic to oxytocin dies at birth.

I believe that the oxytocin help the mother to bond with baby if they had labor by birth.

A study suggest, that oxytocin induces only "in-group favoritism". Looks like it is the white power molecule.

pnas.org/content/108/13/E46.full.pdf

Yes. Acute manic depressive hostility.

Whiteys with allergies are in the way of progress

The left only cares about the environment as a rhetorical device to beat rightists over the head with. If they cared about the environment a single iota they would stop funding the propagation of lesser races.

You understand that WW1 and WW2 didn't only affect Germans, right? It also applies to all countries East of Germany. And if you look West, it doesn't look any better because of whatever reasons.

Oxytocin has a real zombie-apocalypse-ish ring to it.

Fucking knew it.

Is this regarding that fishy "official" site? The one EVERYONE on our side also visited because lolololol and shit?

Take your tolerance pills, goyim.

Wow, completely wrong thread,my bad

Ex: Raise animal in captivity under complete isolation. Then introduce identical species sex, or family member, or baby. Result: Depression normalcy, followed by manic event reaction disproportionate to any, followed by killing to remove foreigner from space.

This interaction is the result of many dynamics, of which oxytocin plays one part in. It's absence to exposure (isolation) is identical to result of over exposure (depotentiation). It's resulting behavior at exposure after this dynamic is murder (hypermanic killing of foreign stimulus) followed by self destruction (return to depression, perceived much more than normal due to transmitter change delta ('swing')).

not a saleman or anything but berky water filters are the best

Would be funny to see a drugged doped up population where if some migrant rapes and murders their wife and daughter they would be all Ned Flanders giving them money thanking them for killing their wife and kids and for being a brave proud migrant and even offer to help rape the neighbour's kids.

(((Samantha Bee)))'s entire neighbourhood needs this.

I wonder (((who))) could behind this

That's scary because they are blessed with insane military, technology and intelligence prowess. The white people aren't meant to be totally pacifistic due to their incredibly high empathy ability which help them to work as the team to survive the brutal situations. If they are too kind then they can get sick and decide to flush them out of their system by being ultra violent until it is out of the system. :-/

You're missing the point. The point is that they even explored this as an avenue. We've reached this level that the governments of the West are paying for (((researchers))) to find ways to drug their own populations in order to conform to a specific agenda/worldview.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if this research has taken place, then other drugs which can be spread on a mass-scale are also being researched. Nuclear research was undertaken not because it was interesting and anecdotal, but because it gave them the A-Bomb.

This kind of research is, by its very existence, a threat.

It actually wasn't the intention, but was.
That's the problem with shitskins doing 'science' and 'government'.
See: Rick and Morty.

SHINY AND CROME

so soma?

Vaccinations are not mandatory in Germany, and that's actually in line with civil rights to be not forcibly medicated, this also makes hard to believe something ludicrous like this would be instituted. (The is no water fluoridation either. On the contrary, in some Eastern European countries that are celebrated as rebels against the globalists there's mandatory vaccination for infants.)

I was kinda thinking about this. If you look back at atrocity propaganda against Germany from the time of WW1 and on, there is all kinds brazen stuff they spewed, so I wonder if modern atrocity propaganda could look like something this for example.

Where is the damn dodger when you need it

I don't think the jews know that it will come back to bite them. Imagine the white people screaming and killing people when they lash out. When will the jews ever learn?!?

I'll believe it when I see it. None of your links proved anything.

This is the primary incorrect existing at focus, both within 'science', 'academia', 'pharmaco', and public consciousness today. Oxytocin is a stimulant, rated at dose-level-mcg (very tiny compared to most other, high stimulant: fast hyper-on, subsequent fast-off/consumption of transmitter). That's it. It is first and foremost just a transmitter.

If I give oxytocin bolus, I get hypertension, hypercontraction of specific smooth muscles under action, and various assorted release of scattered somatic and central vesicles (very long trailing list). Subsequent loss of salts, 'vasopressin' like behavior, and 'relaxation-love' is a misnomer: it happens after the fact as a result of the prior fact (ie stimulus has passed; 'researchers' and 'students' are too stupid, too unobservant, and too slow to properly log the actual full ledger of sequence). Same generalized sequence of effects as smoking nicotine.

55%

That is to say, I don't call nicotine/smoking a relaxant. I -can-, I -can- call it a love smoke, but that's retarded. Nicotine is a stimulant of central, triggering both central and peripheral norepi release. Oxytocin is a stimulant of central, with trace trailing peripheral non-centrally-linked microcircuits, and with various indirect para-cellular (immediate surrounding cells only) release-effect sequences.

and that is why you need to go autonomous…

It'll be like one of those dystopias where everyone is always smiling no matter what, no matter how bad things are / get, always smiling.

Freshen Poison your water, goyim?

The smell of the newborn baby in its first couple weeks triggers the release of oxytocin in men; it is how the bond is established between fathers and their children.

This, if this is true it's pretty clear the time for killing is getting close

(checked)
Do not go gentle into that good night DylanThomas, 1914 - 1953Do not go gentle into that good night, Old ageshould burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rageagainst the dying of the light.Though wise men at their end know dark is right,Because their words had forked no lightning theyDo not go gentle into that good night.Good men, the last wave by, crying how brightTheir frail deeds might have danced in a greenbay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,Do not go gentle into that good night.Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sightBlind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,Rage, rage against the dying of the light.And you, my father, there on the sad height,Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, Ipray. Do not go gentle into that good night.Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dystopia in disguise.

>under (((social pressure))) to give more

At this point Germany deserves to go down in flames.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

Shitskins libtards, academics, jewtits, trannies, and any central-currency-facilitated associated activity of banking mismanagement should be forbidden from doing science. Such misappropriation will lead to a concomitant crazed misappropriation of cause-effect empirics, models, and guidance. Anything built upon such will further misappropriative currencies to even further misappropriations of word salad (ie house of cards waiting to fall back down to reality).

Wew that's neat.

if the germans put oxytocin in the water supply the effects would not be what they thought they would be

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.full

Oxytocin promotes human ethnocentrism

It is? Well I am disappointed.

Ok pol you guys win hitler was right about every single last thing now where do i get one of those spiffy nazi flags?

Why? Does not make sense. Disappointment is not relevant.

Were you planning on harvesting babies, extracting neonate essence, and plastering it all over Detroit to get babby daddies to stop abandoning their children? What master plan was hindered by this knowledge?

Kill yourself.

Water filter man was right about everything
What a timeline

why can't this board into science? oxytocin is a peptide/protein and would not last in the water supply as >10415404 points out.

Because I thought it is a good tool to explain why the children are better off with two hetrosexual parent than single parent.

Modern Britain is already literally 1984 tier as it is. Guess they need this to finish the job. This is the Brave New World you choose, goyim.

And you think this study came out of nowhere?

It reminds me of what Discord said when it banned several alt right chats. "We need love not hate."

I could totally see advocacy groups DEMANDING this stuff be put in the water.

With pure water you just miss out on some minerals, but that issue can be easily resolved in any number of ways.

Why didn't you meme responsibly?

Shut up and take your Soma spray, goyim.

You can still use it for that. You won't be correct in specific, but since nothing exists in a vacuum, you will be correct in tangent/orthogonal.

Two hetero parents are better (fuck, look what shits have done, I now have to qualify normalcy…). And with the effect of a victorious father, the mother (if selected not poorly) and any subsequent child will have oxytocin related effects appropriated/paired well. Because of the father, the father's qualifiers, and the father's control.

A rough analog might be: go to a 'well ranked school district' and get 'good education'… because the population is white, and education of rote is next to irrelevant in comparison.

Alright I will use it to debate with someone.

The study happened. There is no mention of the water supply in the article, but if they were planning that, they wouldn't be open about that.

checked for truth user. Pic related from bongistan

poe's law is one hell of a thing
as terrifying as this is i just can't get past how bizarre it is.
every single kike scheme has kicked into the highest level maximum overdrive over the past few years, and it's been done in such a way that it seems like it happened overnight.

Neural oxytocin cascades, as facilitated by command and control, are central to 'the father's love'.

In the presence of jews and abandon shits, you can get an endless mis-programming, such as this (youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM ). In the presence hetero victorious father and feminine mother you get what you're looking for. In the presence of any virtuous ingroup cooperation, you get empires the father and the son, etc. The potentiator modulation of oxytocin in central action is of a facilitation effect.

inb4 this backfires and turns the entire country into nazi zombies

Sounds like we need to flood all water supplies with this stuff and get this battle started.

Yea they didn't think this thoroughly.

Try nasal tissues / kleenex.
Cheaper, more targeted, more efficient.
Combine with liberal tears events for interesting effects.

We THX1138 now.

Sounds interesting. How do I learn this, is it chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry or pharmacology?

Is it true people with more sexual partners produce less, or get desensitised to it?

and this is why forced vaccinations are being shilled so hard. because kikes want to use (((transhumanism))) to turn whites into good goys

What the fuck

Then you have no idea about the situation in Germany, they would be laughed out of the room if they demanded this.

Liberals confirmed for opening gas chambers. Personally I would rather something that kills me vs something that brainwashes me.

1984 is a fun litmus test. Notice liberals screech about 1984, then demand more censorship. Yet they never mentioned BNW which is far more horrific.

If they start putting oxytocin in our water I'll start drinking the blood of cooling yids.

>The point is that they even explored this as an avenue. We've reached this level that the governments of the West are paying for (((researchers))) to find ways to drug their own populations in order to conform to a specific agenda/worldview.
Exactly.

Haven't they already been doing this by indirectly dumping estrogens in the water supply?

One of the more depressing aspects is that, Germans, with the decades of American/zionist occupation and rule since the war require drugs in their water supply to make them as cucked as Americans or the English, who go along with every jewish trick as long as Sky or Fox tell them to do it*.
See MAGA or Brexit, both jewish scams, the Anglo-American goys seem to have fallen for

Anyone archive the article from the British NHS a couple of years ago where they were going to start microwaving the frontal lobe of people convicted of "hate crimes"?

what are hot showers

Holy shit germany just legitimized humble water filter merchant.

There's enough fuck ups from the estrogen in the drinking water as it is. It's not a coincidence all the fucking trannies running around these days.

It's a miracle there are still some sexually healthy people left.

Kill yourself. People naturally gravitate towards nationalism, you're just as bad if not worse if you even consider that bullshit. I wish I could emphasize myself stronger- no matter who is doing it, the premise is the same. Forcefully changing one's mindset for personal gain, i.e acting like dirty fucking kikes, is not a good thing.

That pic is absolutely fucking disgusting

Forced drugging, 'you live in a democracy don't you know how good you have it user?'. Fuck everyone. RACE WAR NAO

Compliant populace with a bonus of population control.

Have you?

Last time I checked they don‘t put industrial waste AKA fluoridation into their water.

You did.

OP Story is a Complete Fabrication
There is nothing in the article or the original research article about adding drugs to the water supply.

There is nothing in the article or the original research article about the German government.

OP is a faggot

You had too much fluorine in your water

You are talking to some kike shills

Didn’t I tell you:

The only thing in flames is your ashole

A smaller percentage of Germans in America died during those wars than Germans in Germany. America currently has the largest population of pure ethnic germans of high quality stock.

Oxytocin doesn't work the way this story makes it out to.
What the actual study found is that oxytocin+social pressure makes the social pressure more effective. This probably doesn't depend on the content of the issue at all.

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but:
REMINDER THAT THE KIKES HAVE BASICALLY BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS WITH INTERRACIAL PORN
This is just the next stepand it doesn't even require you to masterbate and stumble on increasingly degenerate porn. I don't see how anyone can deny that these are the children of the devil at this point.

I know we make fun of this but, I am literally shaking right now anons.

This is absolutely terrifying

germans are mostly slavic rapebabies. you have to face the facts.

It's already a hormone in your body, but more of it can make men more effeminate.

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ

A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have "significantly lower" IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

Effects of fluoride in drinking water on cognitive capacities

The IQ scores in both males and females declined with increasing fluoride exposure.
nap.edu/read/11571/chapter/9

Hey, would you happen to have the link to the excel file for that? Meaning the link from wherever the guy who’s maintaining it is UPDATING it? I have a slightly older one that is missing a few dates and I’d hate to have to go through it all and redo them manually.

Useless study if they didn't control for race.

Except it's a neurotoxin and has no fucking business in our water regardless of how skewed any study is.

Time buy yourself a pic related if you don't want to turn into a gay frog.

Get basic chemistry and biology down, then move up to organic chem/biochemistry before trying to study fields like pharmacology.

I didn't dispute that.

Germany is a country is Cucks.

They cucked themselves into this, now I get to watch Germany to die.

I don't know what the everloving FUCK is going on with this universe anymore. Not because Germany decided to add chemicals to the water supply, but because…

oxytocin is LITERALLY the "ethnocentrism" hormone.
The "le cuddle hormone xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" corn-syrup-covered meme is clickbait designed to attract bleeding hearts to read the article.

Don't believe me?

Oxytocin promotes human ethnocentrism
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

Carsten de Dreu: Does the 'love hormone' (there's that phrase again) foster racism?
theguardian.com/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism

Let the game begin.

Where is it illegal to filter your water?

The only effect this will have is making people addicted to water.

Filterman vindicated. What kind of fucking timeline is this!?

You're posting this in every fake news thread about Germany, Shlomo. It's getting boring. Did you already go through your routine checkup for mental illnesses this year? I heard your people are very prone to this.

I'm more friendly when I get more oxytocin.
I talk more, and I'm more suave.

Fucking do it. You'd be lining up everyone to be swayed by people like me.
No matter what you do, I win.

Nope, pure distilled water is the same as rainwater which humans have been drinking since the dawn of time. Some idiot doctors get confused because certain bacteria can't survive in a large quantity of pure water when they look at it under a microscope so they assume it will hurt some of your cells.

Jews believe that they are right and any means is justified. Unfortunately in real life ends are means, no separating them.

This
All hormones serve polar purposes. This one only instills luv cuddles and fluffy gayness within your own family, village, tribe, and race. But it also reinforces mistrust of outsiders since like all things biological its core purpose is survival. If putting this into the water supply is even possible we should push for it since it'll reinforce the evidence for biological racism, therefore racism natural not ebil. However, it sounds like government looking for more shekels in exchange for invisible snake oil or worse.

Rain water picks up impurities from dust as it falls.
Once it gets collected, it picks up more impurities from storage containers.

If you did nothing but drink 100% pure h2o, you might end up with mineral deficiencies.

Also, pure water might leech some minerals from your teeth. But the dangers end there.

So the richer Germans will just buy bottled water and the poisoned water will calm the new Germans?

search about lithium in the tap water

Yea until they flip over due to long suppression. It remind me of the fictional violent reavers whom got paxxed (peace drug) by the Alliance government.

Kill her, and what will replace her? Just another multiculturalist anti-white drone.

Bottled water might actually be worse for you from all the xenoestrogens in the plastic.

Speaking of (((nasally administered))) , the oxytocin molecule is too large for it to pass through the brain-blood barrier. That's why, in scientific studies, oxytocin has to be (((nasally administered))). This means tha putting oxytocin in the water will have little to no effect on the German population. The neurologist behind this plan was obviously a diversity hire.

Jokes aside his water filters are actually good.

Fuck me. Bill Hicks was right.

Because I like to feel hatred.

You again…

This. Dumbed-down gamma slave or forced pre-trans homosexual? Choices, choices…

TY based STEM autist

Wrong on both counts and this is the shit type of propaganda used by cities that drug their water with fluoride as well as using chlorine in compounds like chloramide so that it won't aerate when you let a jug of water sit out in the room.
You get almost none of the minerals from the rock dissolved versions found in tap water, some lead and copper can be absorbed but for different reasons.
You get your minerals when they come in food, because they do not come in pure elements but as parts of vitamin complexes your body utilizes and in other cases the bacteria in your gut release or transform.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

AHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE HELL MAN

Time to get radical, Germany.

BUY MY FUCKING FILTERS

The science of that article is wooly but its not like the German government wouldn't stoop that low. What most people here don't get is that Germany isn't a democracy, its literally a STASI-run dictatorship.

They already add fluoride that calcifies your pineal gland and makes you docile.

Don't post fake news. It was a study, but of course,
I suggest that Germans should test their drinking water nevertheless.

That's not really helpful is it?

Phezzan?

They were talking about Nose sprays at first.
Honestly, these are retards. How are they even "scientists"?

Been listening to dat fine Herms Niel, this song is appropriate, though, substitute "Marie" for Germany.

Merkel, Schulz, Gabriel and Gysi are legitimate targets for execution at this point. Especially Merkel, the cunt has been chancellor since 2005. Two thousand and fucking five. That was a year after I was out of high school.

Drugging your own citizens because they aren't accepting enough of their own death via demographic replacement. I am so fucking angry.

I've been listening to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TsaAk2-6lhc

Is this the blackpill?

Jews don't give a shit if they turn the entire planet into a desert with their shitty "modern" agriculture and mismanagement.

boil water
insert tea
problem solved

That's a nice ID you have there.

I watch Varg's videos sometimes, I think he ultimately is right that there is no political solution, but I sometimes think even his solution isn't a solution, either. I don't think DARPA and MIT are developing these things to be friendly robopets of the future. I also saw the interview with Ronald Bernard earlier. I'm blackpilled af.

At least AI can be turned to our side

We fucking Half-Life now.

Don't drink tap water in European countries, you have no fucking idea what they're putting into it.

I know what they put in it
They put in chemicals that turn the frogs gay

I happened to watch that yesterday as well. What were your thoughts? It made me tear up with anger when he started about the sacrifices, but isn't it suspicious this guy can go on giving interviews on the subject?
polite sage

You have a lot of mongrels.

yea its at the funding stage so they want money but whether it works or not is irrelevant. its the thought process. funny, strange and sad that the 'drug' is targeting natives to accept and not migrants to assimilate. their intent has been and still is clear and out front.

Fluorine is what the Yankee craves

This comes literally days after Denmark's 'Hug a Jihadi' bullshit.

This is not a joke any more gentlemen, they are going all out!

Where's the xen aliens and the combine? Who the fuck is our GMan?

Wow another sensationalist thread full of made up bullshit. Good job, nu-Holla Forums.

it will also cause impotence. oxytocin is the neurotransmitter that gets released after sex and it is one of the reasons its hard to get it up right after cumming. the fact that someone is suggesting to put it in the water supply is like suggesting eugenics.

They already inject kids will hormones to sexually confuse them before they hit 13-14. The very statement that they "claim their finding could eventually help people adapt to living around migrants" means they are trying to implement in the future around the world. Only revolution can save everything now.

Who drinks tap water?

hello KYM

RWPersonalPotableWaterPlantS's when?

Hence: Nu-Holla Forums

haha, a physical creature, and particularly as a mammal you are already entirely addicted to water from birth to death. But we get the point.

Soon Deutsch/pol/ will no longer be a thing. They will shortly be too busy drinking down that delicious, refreshing fatherland tap water to bother with politics any further.

It's common in Krautstan. Tap water is considered an everyday beverage.

You're exaggerating. The concept itself - psychopharmaceutical mass administration - is very real.

Incorrect, that would be Brasil, about 8-12 millions.

Reported.

Taking flouride out of your body gives you some amazing dreams, don't fuck your pineal gland, goys.

Distill your water and carbon filter and any other fitlers depending on how paranoid.
Crystal rain is one of the best distillers I know of that's not massive and makes lab grade/99%+ water.
Cheaper ones like mine are not as good but still 97-98%…

The fact they do this shows they're shit scared.
Majority of the rural locals I spoke to hated migrants and saw a fourth reich coming from eastern EU and that 'EU goes facist at the drop of a hat'.
Wide range of demographics said that too.. go figure.

I'm sure you know this but for future reference please tell other anons to add either a 1/4 tsp of pink salt or their own blend of minerals to every gallon or so of distilled water.

Well you nicely put it as "oxytocin will come around".
And you do not need to put shit into the water supply, social pressure is already enough.

Can also put it in prior, will have trace amounts through and keep the distiller cleaner.

in truth they're doing this to try to make the migrants docile. let's not be stupid. they have to know sandniggers do nothing but kill

In truth, if you want to give it an intelligent vector:
Cheap work force, and a chance to make to goyim go round. But i assume for the most part people are just too stupid and then it gets mititavistockd.

yeah, but the problem is that there's no evidence this help in those economies. In fact, there's good evidence to the contrary. However, they are idiots, so what they believe generally has no tie to the truth of the matter

probably to a point. they also have this multicultural fantasy they're holding on to. They're really out of touch. In the end, though, I think they just keep being told "we're not having enough babbys; omg we're fucked" and they buy that shit hook-line-and-sinker

and this is why faggot mods should be immediately shoah'd and non-homosexual non-/lefypol/-esque mods should replace them. I mean, fuck, its like the place is suddenly being run by 13yr old LARPers

MITItavistockD; MITItavistockD, mitigation.
Nigger.

MITIGATION NIGGER.
DATAMINING; FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

But then again i think, that you better mititavistock out of my way.

Drugs in the water will fuck things up either way.
It would be better for people to be of sound mind.

Just like heavens will come, well not today, not tomorrow, not once in your lifetime.
Believe in karma, and if doesnt exist well then we create the illusion of that, so we stay were we are, and by that i mean not in one layer but every other aswell.
The chaos will solve that, the minority variable will dominate the higher power, because suddenly the laws of nature change because postmodernism, postprivacy, postnet, ptpn.
The self fullfilling reddit, because everything is either metaphysical or strictly deterministic.
Maybe society and culture is more like a pair of tits, if you have the right amount of estrogen receptors and the right amount of food you got a magnificant pair, if you dont have either you get either a pair of saggy empty bags or hypthetically empty saggy bags.

they're wordfiltering G.A.T.E to tavistock as some ironic slap at the popular tendency to slap G.A.T.E on scandals and perhaps as a backhanded slap at GLP for banning tavistock from their site for years now. Also, probably to piss off the /x/ers that come her and post G.A.T.E threads every so often.

Problem is, the letter combination G.A.T.E is actually fairly uncommon, unlike [email protected]/* */ St0rmer (which is filtered to Faggot Anglins Thai Whore Shack or some shit like that)

At any rate, this is literally Holla Forums mod like behavior, and I'm wondering if Holla Forums wasn't able to infiltrate after all. I've been saying this for quite some time, considering how Holla Forums mods seem to be pathetic caricatures of the "alt-right" or whatever name you want to put to it. It's like Holla Forums mods don't understand how to be Holla Forums (let alone be normal) so they overdo it. Either that or its just ironLARP pissed because they're irrelevant and their site is run by a spicnigger

*fairly common

Well i can assume that having a "contrarian" ideology or dwelving in that results in a certain taste, because usually i would just look at big tits, but as for today mulatto girls with big tits make me even more angry so to say.

But for the thai whores, some friends of mine visited thailand and you get treated as a god here if you are white and preferably blond and blue eyed.

What kind of dreams?

Actual halfway decent muslim rulers that were democratically elected and don't cuck for Israel, like Assad, Gaddafi, Hussein:
The same country that was fought in two world wars and you think ZOG would love to bomb will have the same chancellor for probably at least 20 years:

Noticeably more vivid, better recall, more connection to certain areas and locations that are identifiable in patterns.
Often time line related

full of shit. i've lived long periods of time in fluoridated and non-fluoridated areas and there was no difference except your teeth rot fast if you don't brush like they tell you to, especially if you eat sweets.

Some say its different because supposedly the fluoride where I was at was "naturally occurring" and the fluoride in most water is "industrial waste," but honestly I don't buy it.

Just because the concept exists doesn't mean its feasible.

Oxytocin can probably be destroyed by heating the water. Secondly, its probably hard to synthesize in large amounts. Oh and also there is this little fact that it increases in-group/out-group distinction meaning that the "cuddle" effect only works on people you already have a positive attitude towards.

Don't even try to argue with the /fringe/ faggots. They have more vivid dreams, that's totally proof of them being right!

Well sometimes i look at people and internet forums i know, or dont know. But what always strikes me is that if talk to a friend it usually is exactly what i say it is, and that goes to every level of intelligence.
And for human behaviour these patterns will always emerge, like a clock.

Or to be abused by shit artificial companies.
There is not "poisoning the water" because some sperg will test the water levels, it works more distinct.

Don't know. But i surely know who's our Breen is, working for the (((benefactors))).

God damn kikes putting interracial porn in our water

If you look at this objectively: georgie boys shit really falls apart quickly if you condense it down to his interests. And most people are fucking idiots, but georgie will fade very soon, and the contemporary shit aswell, and then the remaining georgy boys will want to act in their interest. Which translates into a non brazilification. And some of their dogs getting killed along the way.

I wonder what the band nerds write, for de nada for jesus.
asdfghjklööä
Now that bottom line to keep it on the low, so we can be sky high. For that blue knots to make our green mile

its like those paranormal investigators –
>oh dude right like i can feel a breeze or something and its like a totally seal room in a broken down shack lol and like the hair on my arms i swear is standing up holy shit

The only dream i have is a 40+ year old female redcap that more or less moves her hands around in her tits and drops a pen "occasionally", i mean her tits are almost as big as her in make up ddainted head.

Interesting because I didn't even know of fluoride when I discovered it, it was only after moving away from a fluoridated source for a few weeks I began having incredibly vivid dreams most nights vs once in a blue moon, started researching and asking questions as to why and found out about fluoride and what it does to your pineal gland, which secretes DMT when you sleep…

In my country they bought it in, then when the head of dental for the country retired, they said they regretted fluoridation and said it did not have any positive effects in a vast majority of cases.

You mean in terms of shared dreams? Shit gets funky then..

It's a personal observation.
It's not a fucking science test.
I bet you wouldn't call Hitler a /fringe/ faggot.
Tesla is a /fringe/ faggot too?
you nigger

Dreams are just some kind of information that will surface to the "top" which means you will remember, some kind of side tracked task you didnt solve or a perceived tasked you have to finish.
But in that case we have to figure out some stuff , in a more or less visceral manner, and that isnt funky.

Because i figured some leftists have been over eager.

(checked)
I bet if the researchers took large enough doses of heroin it could help them adapt to living around open fires as patriots burn them to death in their own homes.

The most shit you mongoloids, intellectual migdets talk is about some external influcence, most likely and with high certainty (which means not getting your pregnant fucking sober and without a rubber) is a psychological vehicle.

And the dataminers along with the fbi are mouth breathers that do what they have been told, wonder why google is the 4th biggest server manufacturer for themselves: Because they love data like love tits.

Just know how to mold it. Just keep it real, ivory tower friends are mostly there to cover themselves, what they dont know yet.
Just take from them.

user, sorry to say that a) i sleep differently when i camp and when i go to hotels (usually like a babby but sometimes notable dreams) b) when your brain is in an excited daytime state (as when you move to a new place) it has many more experiences to process, and thus and increased probability of dreams or other altered nighttime states (I have night terrors, so I've looked into this) c) nicotine patches make you have vivid dreams; so does trazadone; i had a friend who swore that ibuprofen did (and made him high as well - which I found out later is a rare side effect; getting high that is)

i don't know that this is true and i've never seen actual peer-reviewed evidence that says this is true

absolute utter horseshit. i have never had a problem with cavities my whole life, though i do have a habit of not brushing before bed sometimes (esp if i drink). Within a few months of being in a non-fluoridated area pits developed in my teeth. (luckily i caught them and started brushing and using a fluoride rinse). You are absolutely wrong about this, and the science is incontrovertible. Stop saying that ffs

again, nonsense – and bullshit jargon. technically woodchips are "industrial waste." Would you say, "wood chips in playgrounds? that's dumping industrial waste, forcing your children to roll around in it, and making suckers pay for it!!!"
???
no, you wouldn't (i hope) bc that's retarded. woodchips are safer than gravel.

likewise, hotdogs are technically "industrial waste" (as well as imitation crab meat)

where it comes from doesn't fucking matter - it matters what it is. and, there's no proof that I have seen that fluoride is bad for you.

exactly. but, as it is, there are science tests out there that stand 180 degrees against your claims, but you still reject them because of your confirmation-bias-laced "observations." that's the problem, here

And if your really mean it, no matter your political orientation, if you want to it, it has never been easier to be a god, to stuff it into them like on thanks giving. Exactly on their own device.

Half-Life 2 was not just a game, but a prophecy!

Also,

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

The problem is that scientific findings result in moral bindings. And that is were you get a headshot.

Lets inform germans. We can do this. stop being spectators and tell germans the truth. The REAL TRUTH

Lets do it. We have the numbers, we have the sources. We have the will. let us save Europe from Merkel, Macron, EU, Migrants, Rape, Islam, etc. Let us do it!

more bullshit rhetoric. scientific findings are what they are. you can scientifically prove that fluoride reduces cavities by checking the relevant populations. no one at Harvard is going to get killed for coming up with bad findings. the aftermarket for fluoride is not that big, kid, and you don't kill Harvard professors. sorry.

the question is, does it have health effects. and, the answer is: yes, it can in some cases. but, as far as we can tell, only for children and nursing mothers etc. For adults, the science is inconclusive (you can't prove a negative so its always positive or inconclusive). I've never seen a legitimate "calcified pineal gland," and I implore you find me one, just one, peer-reviewed scientific journal article that shows such a thing

The real truth is that you will bow, you will change your mind like the sun changes your skin.
And we, as i said as long as i could think, what will happen, and i said what would say. And nothing will change that, you want something from me, not the other way round.
Muss das geil sein.

Is this the future of the continent that brought so much glory and greatness to this world.

The thing you do not have is a free will, that little crystal only gods and demons are born with, und du bist nur eine bezahlte traurige missgeburt.

Inconvenient scientific findings can and have been suppressed before. You may be right but lack of papers proves nothing.

I will never bow to a religion that endorses acid attacks, beatings, rape, violence, cousin marriage, extreme dirtiness (if you followed it's practices, you would die), murder, primitiveness, astrology, pseudo-science, rape. I have read that vile, nasty book, and all the fears are true. I will never bow. My head will not bow to a plague.

But you already bowed, that was when your father slipped into your mother.

I have seen it in action, do you know when you deal with it first hand. Men screaming at me to convert. I'm a man, but, they screamed.How did I bow.

Shia LaBeouf was targeted by Holla Forums and was beaten numerous times over He will not divide us. They tracked ISIS camps faster than the U.S. How can we not do the same.

That game was really disappointing.

How does a god, let a mad man create a religion of death. These aren't me joking. I'm serious.

If they did i would know that, and otherwise i would break isis friends heads just like i do with everyone else.

I fuck your mother, already worked even it shouldnt

no, no son. no, you misunderstand. the studies have been done. it can affect young children (who are still developing) and is therefore not advised for pregnant or nursing mothers. however, for fully developed adults, they could not show any noticeable effects. sorry to say, but in the case of adults the null hypothesis has been rejected, as they say in statistical science. In other words, the idea that it affects adults has been falsified. They tried to prove it, but they couldn't in that case.

Now, could someone else come along and prove it? Maybe. But, when you have a study that proves it in one case (babbys) and rejects it in another (adults), then it seems to indicate that your findings are "robust" as it were

Okay, a fuck your mom joke is pretty used up. I'm not sure having a debate involves the 'i fuk you good time'

Nice. as said it is a personal observation.
Did you do a scientific trial on your friend?
No, we are talking observations so get off my balls.

Pineal gland producing DMT in rats is peer reviewed and accepted.
cottonwoodresearch.org/dmt-pineal-2013/

So select a topic.

Why have words been able to affect history.

I mean the importance of ideas and words.

No you give me one. I don't want to give myself an advantage in a conversation.

Because they are like that big pair of tits in a sea of frames, and just like moscow you want to rebuild them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOoiQjyfIno

TAKE THE SOMA, YOU FILTHY GOYIM

Huh.. Its just that I don't want all Europe to change for the worse. I dont want my future children to hear about the possible acid attacks,and rape, stonings, civil wars, demolition of , Rome, mosques. Hell, they would want it change it either. Its the ancestral homeland for many. It brought justice civilization, equality. Then 20 years later it become a shithole, like the rest of the islamic world. It can feel, maddening. To see it disgraced, and its destruction, can hurt. It just so disturbing to see 2000 years of hard work, only to be destroyed by 20 years of Merkel, and the elite.

If i m in a conversation they say "you have everything", pretty good advantage if you ask me, in some cases it means a dick.

You wouldn't want your kids to hear "Latest Archaeological Discovery in Rum, demolished and Replace with Mosques.

I ll save europe by fucking that little differently pigmentated sprayed puzzles with that ripe flesh fruits.
While at the same time i solve a different puzzle not even in the dark.

oh, i took that for granted. what i don't know is that it specifically releases it during sleep (which i guess i can buy), but more importantly that it can be "calcified" (or whatever terminology you use) - aka damaged by fluoride. i've never seen any proof of that.

Idk, but i can guess.
a) retarded hysteria like in the PacNW
b) its expensive and if you just brush your teeth regularly, then you should be find
c) it can have effects on children and nursing mothers, so (since you can just brush your teeth more often) its not worth it.

In any case, I don't think we should take dental advice from Europe. Have you met a britbong? ugh…

no, sorry, you're not listening user. The science actually found possible disturbing consequences, just not in adults. These consequences had nothing to do with Robert McKenna's kooky bullshit RIP McKenna; sorry to talk shit about pineal glands

the rest of your arguments are either bullshit or not getting at the core of the issue, which is
a) no proof for adults
b) no such thing as pineal nonsense

You know, if you nuts would just come out and use the actual legitimate science, you could make a pretty good case (ie. it can sometimes hurt children. let's all just agree to brush more often instead). But, you have to go all nutterballs about pineal glands and "industrial waste" and you start sounding worse than fucking alex jonestein

Na more likely this is an anxiety drug of sorts, the study relied heavily on peer pressure to convince the people to do something.

This is the externalization of MKUltra

I don't want it to be me knowing it all. Anyways.

guess what you can do in the US that you cant readily do in the rest of the West tho

buy a gun

what can you do with that gun?

if you were truly prepared to do anything for the cause you could walk up to any of these fucking traitors and pop one in their head

be prepared to die and its not impossible

in Europe we've already had people take matters into their own hands and done the best they could with kitchen knives

when was the last political assassination in America that wasnt a conservative getting capped by a nigger/commie?

I mean. if the IQ of Arabs is lower, and so are blacks, wouldn't it be the goal to fix these nations

Who gives a shit anyway, no basics, no base.

So what I can take from this is that you literally have to be on drugs in order to think refugees are a good idea?

It's nice when science confirms that "racism" is a natural occurrence.

I was talking about pretty girls not some arabs and niggers. Besides that, arabs where pretty crafty about warfare and numbers, but i assume they were really red blooded that is why religion works so well on them. I think the arab if he doesnt think about some numbers he thinks about vengence. To bring in broad axe.

didnt know hit and run zerg rushes over and over again is crafty
they're savage semites, half of them have HIV because they like the rest of the parasites prioritize short term relief over long term rewards

Well sometimes i look in the mirror and depending on the short or long term goal my pupils change.
You might see that as gaslighting but i dont like that faggot word. I really like your isreali psychology because it is really like a drug with your ignorance and your blunt plays.

Muzzies?

ZOGbots, possibly. It depends on how the majority of servicemen turn when the time comes.

Have to agree with that it's likely Soros.

Half life 2 was about a government that that enslaved citizen and suppressed reprodiction of humanity. It was about totalitarian way of genociding the nation. If you listen to Breen's speeches, he argues against instinct and human biology, just like modern mass media argues against racial purity.

checked

my first thought was vid related

like Miranda from Firefly. Opposite effect, rage x1000

hive mind?

I am convinced this wouldn't work on me.

I don't doubt your conviction
but I doubt the ability of your brain's biochemistry to ignore the laws of biochemistry
this WOULD have an effect

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oxytocin is what makes women go into emotional extremes. Just what we need. A hormone in the water that will lead to more tantrums and fits. Lets give this to children, what can go wrong? It's like medical science and common sense no longer exist.

What does it matter. It won't do anything, she will be replaced, and you are probably not German/European so I guess it's normal you didn't know this, but Merkel is considered moderately right wing in German politics. The Overton window has shifted much further here in Europe.

CDU is Merkels party
Also what I meant is that if Merkel is replaced it's highly unlikely that some one less worse takes her place, even AfD is at least 80% pozzed.

what else was he right about???
what kinda timeline is this???

bumping this important thread which is some Dr. Breen HL2 shit, and clearly I'm not the only one who made that connection.
also I can't help but wonder if the idea for oxytocin came from its known role in the euphoric high from marijuana and the strong tendency for users to be leftists.

Hey, buddy, guess what…

let me tell you about the flat earth…

(checked)
All so caled "conspiracy theories" from decades ago are uncovered as truth.

If you think this is bad, wait till you find out what polyunsaturated fats have been doing to your health while almost nobody bats an eye about their health consequences and (((the seed and fish oil industries))) get away with funding research propaganda decade after decade in spite of their easily uncovered role in worsening or directly inducing nearly every major disease, especially cancer and diabetes. You've been poisoned from birth and fluoride in the water isn't even the worst aggression against your health.
Everything you "know" about what is healthy is a lie.

Meat and Dairy are quite healthy

The part where he describes the BIS and how central banks function, I pretty much already knew, although the ~8,000-8,500 people at the top above the BIS was new to me. It made me wonder if there were an even smaller committee controlling things within that group or do they assemble somewhere secret as a sort of congress and vote on how they're gonna enact global monetary policy and other dealings? Crazy to think that ~8,000 control the destiny of 7 billion, but I guess it's not really that far fetched when you can see small groups controlling things at even the national level.
Stanley Kubrick made Eyes Wide Shut which pretty much touches on the same subject, although they depict sex orgies and sacrifice is only suggested in that film. This is probably why Kubrick "died in his sleep" and it was his last film made. They pretty much control the whole planet, but they're not absolutely omnipotent to the last square centimeter tho. Plus, he also didn't name names, but they may be debating whether to off him or not, since the Internet is far more accessible and sophisticated than it was in 1999.

IT'S IN THE FUCKING WATER

Merkel isn't a lonely ruler. In fact there are 50 or so drones in her party that can replace her just well. And then you have the SPD who thinks Merkel her party is not doing enough for refugees. The SPD is now more popular than the CDU, so having a leftist weimar republic is what germany is favouring at the moment.

They had 15 years of Weimar. Truth be told we as the west are living in a time where our leaders are far worse than the jews that ran the weimar republic.

pfffhahaha

His dentist doesn't have a license if he told him that. Fluoride is the thing that makes toothpaste actually work since it kills off bacteria who are causing cavaties and tooth flesh infections.

They wish, but even the manipulated polls are showing them loosing

They are on their lowest ever.

He doesn't name or specify. Everything he said can be written off as 'CIAspiracy theory'. Only thing giving it credit is his societal position.

From wikpedia:

Ingroup bonding: Oxytocin can increase positive attitudes, such as bonding, toward individuals with similar characteristics, who then become classified as "in-group" members, whereas individuals who are dissimilar become classified as "out-group" members. Race can be used as an example of in-group and out-group tendencies because society often categorizes individuals into groups based on race (Caucasian, African American, Latino, etc.). One study that examined race and empathy found that participants receiving nasally administered oxytocin had stronger reactions to pictures of in-group members making pained faces than to pictures of out-group members with the same expression.[61] This shows that oxytocin may be implicated in our ability to empathize with individuals of different races and could potentially translate into willingness to help individuals in pain or stressful situations. Moreover, individuals of one race may be more inclined to help individuals of the same race than individuals of another race when they are experiencing pain. Oxytocin has also been implicated in lying when lying would prove beneficial to other in-group members. In a study where such a relationship was examined, it was found that when individuals were administered oxytocin, rates of dishonesty in the participants' responses increased for their in-group members when a beneficial outcome for their group was expected.[62] Both of these examples show the tendency to act in ways that benefit people with which one feels is part of their social group, or in-group. Oxytocin is not only correlated with the preferences of individuals to associate with members of their own group, but it is also evident during conflicts between members of different groups. During conflict, individuals receiving nasally administered oxytocin demonstrate more frequent defense-motivated responses toward in-group members than out-group members. Further, oxytocin was correlated with participant desire to protect vulnerable in-group members, despite that individual's attachment to the conflict.[63] Similarly, it has been demonstrated that when oxytocin is administered, individuals alter their subjective preferences in order to align with in-group ideals over out-group ideals.[64] These studies demonstrate that oxytocin is associated with intergroup dynamics. Further, oxytocin influences the responses of individuals in a particular group to those of another group. The in-group bias is evident in smaller groups; however, it can also be extended to groups as large as one's entire country leading toward a tendency of strong national zeal. A study done in the Netherlands showed that oxytocin increased the in-group favoritism of their nation while decreasing acceptance of members of other ethnicities and foreigners.[65] People also show more affection for their country's flag while remaining indifferent to other cultural objects when exposed to oxytocin.[66] It has thus been hypothesized that this hormone may be a factor in xenophobic tendencies secondary to this effect. Thus, oxytocin appears to affect individuals at an international level where the in-group becomes a specific "home" country and the out-group grows to include all other countries.

JESUS FUCK
The rest of the article is even worse. And there's even newer effects being discovered this year alone. Holy fucking shit.
Germans, you're fucked. Like seriously fucked.

Also, to the one's posting "derp, you can't take it orally"
I'm trying to find it since I forgot the name (I'm not a medic, damnit) but there was a technice discovered in northern europe that allowed bonding of a compound with an artificial one.
The artificial one would break down over the course of the digestion, finnaly becoming a small (relatively speaking, shit looked huge to me) molecule still bonded to the chemical you want to ingest. This last "carrier" molecule was diferent: it bonded with your Intestines walls, sort of "crossing over".
DRAGGING THE OTHER COMPOUND WITH IT.
At the time, I saw people pushing it with "lel, we can administer vaccines with Hamburgers, or eat aspirines in icecream".

Now I'm fucking terrified.

This. Furthermore modern people suffer from an oxytocin deficiency, so this won't exactly be a bad thing.

FOUND IT.

phys.org/news/2017-07-easier-prescription.html

Where fucked.

No

Distillers consume power.
You're gonna increase the electrical bill with it.
Despite paying more simply to avoid "LEGAL POISON" you'll also be easily flagged by the electrical company.
Once enough people are "flagged", you'll see a bill roll out outlawing destillers. This bill will be backed with a strange coincidence: suddendly, a thousand drug dealers were found making crack at home with them. Since normal people "don't need it" or so they'll claim you'll require a permit to own one. This permits will be given out to labs and other institutions while the average consumer will never own one, unless he pays for it. Yearly. With a cost that will rise day after day until you can no longer aford it.

I don't know if you're misinformed or a shill but that's ridiculous.

No, they can only see your usage, even with the wireless kikemeters.
They use ~500W for 4 hours to do enough water for 2 people a day. 2kW/hr - that's less than a dollar a day.

Besides, if that's a real problem, you can make a solar sill with a fucking oil tray, window pane and a piece gutter.. there is your 'power issue' solved.

P.s. learn2lawfag
P.p.s Step 2: install a wood gas generator/solar/battery system with a transfer switch and stop paying the power jew