8ch.net/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#6f1c0e080a
exhentai.org/tag/artist:chouzuki maryou
exhentai.org/g/692193/959da3c021/
exhentai.org/g/86537/6e2f8c48cd/
archiveofourown.org/works/6835171/chapters/15601768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mark is censoring opinions!

Let's see where forced user does to us…

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

He's also removed site functionality because we cant be trusted with options apparently.

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

Also Mark is a faggot.

user stop. Youre making me want to play Majorahs Mask.

Super Mario 64 fuck you it's good.

FUCK YOU MARK YOU FUCKING KIKE BAN ME

probably Smash Bros now that I think about it

Wow, who would've guessed that thread had avatarfags in it?

What

DAY OF THE ROPE

Hey, looks like that faggot mark got rid of some feilds
Guys he's pissed
I'm starting Steins gate and Trail of Cold Steel Today

Morning everyone!

I'm playing Majora's Mask for the first time in a decade, forgot how good it was. So much nostalgia from the tiniest details.

Told you guys I was right about the mods going down that slippery slope, even faster than I expected!

so are we actually going to go user or switcherondoogle over to the other board

favourite n64 game would probably be f-zero
how does one get a job quickly

how much faster than you expected will you kill yourself tho?

This is why redditors like you need to leave.

I beat AM2R today, rode my bike. Felt empty, not looking forward to bday this week.

I wish I had a wife and kid to share my life with.

The op deleted that thread, stop being a lying fag.

Also avatarfags and namefags are cancer I just want my email field and subject field back.

Dear Avatarfags,
I'm so sorry. You're all autistic, but not even you deserve this shit.
I wanted to post the other night when I couldn't sleep and saw the autistic circlejerk and figured it wasn't worth it because there was no way I'd penetrate the huge wall of "THIS IS A CLIQUE", but that doesn't mean I wanted the entire board to get carpetbombed as a result.
Sorry in particular to Ritsu. Apparently you're a cool guy, but I wouldn't know.
Imageboards are dying and I want to die.

Why're Gundamus so cute?

You would know being a redditor.

Do it so we can talk about it!

Is English your first language?

user…

Heres proof web.archive.org/web/20160817075600/http://8ch.net/v/res/10414185.html ctrl+f "delete"

Go somewhere they give more than minimum wage and offer to work at minimum wage

They got carried away.

I don't know. I know we had one but I barely remember it.
I was more PC oriented back then anyways

are you that desperate for boypussy?

these ones.

that's a coherent sentence, nigger

I fucking love Majora's Mask

Well I was gonna skip tonight because 2nd day of school tomorrow but Mark fucked everything up so I'm not going to bed.

The whole "clique" thing is a meme made up by one guy who is the one spamming to get us banned.

Whats going on in your life user?

I thought we were friends.

Morning all

I've been reading Berserk for the first time all night and yesterday. I'm staring to think that I downloaded some poor translation though. Also vol 12 fucked me up pretty bad. Is it ever going to be alright?

Night Yui!

Good luck at school!

I would forgive you for the defending the avatarfags but I can't now.

So, why do you feel like you have to come in this thread if you hate avatars so much?

Writing is on the wall, folks. Get out or get chased out.

>>>/4am/

i tried majora's mask for 3DS
i just can't get into zelda
i'm too much of a casual
i like waifugames, shooters, and EXTREME HARD MODE roguelikes / tryagains

I'm tied between Smash bros or one of the Zelda 64's.

you deserve to be banned, ya communist faggot

Fuck off memelord.

GO HERE FOR META DISCUSSION

Hello crippled friends.

I'm torn between Megaman 64 or Bomberman 64. Loved them both and played the death out of them. Was so long ago though.

Missed yesterday, will the vol come around and deliver another page of bullshit for the 4am thread to frenzy about? If anyone can tell me if anything interesting happened yesterday would be nice.

Also, anyone hyped for any new games to be coming out? I'm sort of down seeing nothing besides Titanfall 2 to capture my interest.

Look at this fag. He actually believes early PC gaming was shit.

It's not just Gundams.

Surprising no one, Mark got carried away and pissed off everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if he backs down from the whole thing soon

I barely remember our N64, let alone the games we played on it. I don't even know when or why it disappeared

So what? They from neogaf or something?

God tier. Best girl is Mayuri, all other fags need not apply

It can't be that bad. How old are you turning?

But zelda games are easy user

Servers were fucked during 4am hours so the thread was pretty dead.

wcw vs nwo revenge

whaddup monicas

ya'll finna get dat ass banned 2nite niggas?

Is da name box gone permanently? I hope Hotwheels keep payin his billz.

mo fuggas

literally apply places w/ high turn over nigga, fast food, hotels, bowlin alley's w/e most niggas don't even work a week or more no mo and jus bounce around n shieet. as for a high end job it's harder cause they have insurance n lyebility n mofuggin human resources n whatnot nigga so dey do background, drug and credit checks, I can't think of a rly good job that you culd get quick w/o any specialization n references which if you had u wuldn't be axin nigga so deuces nigga.

nigga plz u prolly fuk horses tho

Fuck my job. I take a week off, and come back to the entire store being a complete shitshow. Manager seems to think it's all my fault for not coming in on my time off to clean the shithole.
My coworkers are lazy fucks who think the world owes them something one of them even bragged to me about cleaning the store in dirty mop water to get back at the manager for some perceived injustice.
I just want to say fuck this I'm out, but I've got gunpla, nendoroids and cards to collect.

Hope everyone else is having a good night/morning.

i'm hyped for mountain blade butterlord, the guild 3

he pissed off around 10 delusional avatarfags, everyone else is praising him outside of this shithole

why do this
why not just play… disgaea 5… and dishonored… and… other modern hits…

Morning boys.
Got another GPU yesterday.
Went past the murder scene in Munich a second time, the McDonalds the shooter came out from was closed up.
At least my PC works again, and the card's made by a different manufacturer, so I trust that it won't have the same faults, even though I had to pay 5 bucks extra.
I hope this one doesn't break after FIVE DAYS OF USE again.

The OP announced that he was deleting it you fucking retard.

Getting ready for the death of this board/site. It's been nice knowing you.

That's not what he said you illiterate fucking mongoloid, maybe if you didn't watch so many nip cartoons you'd know English

Go postal on the entitled shits, then say "MDE Presents: World Peace inspired me to do it"

i ain't no u was german nigga I seen munich in dat movie wit da killa jews up ins

What kinda games were you playing at the time then?

Save up enough to be able to pamper yourself for a while then go NEET like I do.

What nendos you buying?

I'm sure everyone is really happy there's no subject field for whatever reason he deemed it appropriate to remove

You know that Mark wanted to do forced user before this avatarfag shit started.

What's stopping you from getting a better job, user?

32. Everyone I know has kids already. My lil sister got married before me.

I have to hope this new SRW game distracts me long enough. English rejease helps, though I got used to fumbling through Jpn relaeses.

The Gelgoog would look great in a sports bra.

CUTE

eh well i don't particularly care about the subject field, i've never used it
but fuck you, avatarfags should leave

Good morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Sorry I'm a bit late, my copy of Story of Seasons came in today It's a bit odd…

That's a tough one. Star Wars Pod Racer was pretty great. I really enjoyed Donkey Kong 64 as well. Of course, Ocarina of Time will always have a special place in my heart.

I don't think we're really hopping over to a new board, not that I'm aware of at least.

Nice! I'm still only in the Hydroworks myself. Though Muramasa has been eating my time recently.

IT'S SHIT. PLAY THE ORIGINAL VERSION

All I wanted for Christmas in August was for the mods to give a shit and to live long enough to witness Jurifag expunged from the board. Instead, what I got was this, and this is inexcusable.
So yeah, I'll take autistic fuccbois over Mark's fat kike ass any day of the week, thanks.

(checked)
I'm more inclined to believe it now.
School starts in less than a week. I only just got a solid answer on what the fuck to do with my life last Friday. Admissions gave me a green light to go sign up for classes on Monday, but for logistical reasons I won't bother explaining, I should be able to sign up for classes, but because my school account is locked, I'm still twiddling my thumbs and waiting for shit to happen rather than being able to do anything.
I cleaned my room out to where it's habitable two weeks ago (ish), and ever since then, my sleep schedule has been fucked and I end up staying up until 4AM or later, much to my ire. Before that, I was falling asleep at around midnight no problem.
And as if all of my real life problems weren't enough, Mark wants to kike imageboards out of existence.
I wanna die.

DAY OF THE ROPE

i'd prefer the jew, at least he's not delusional

oh well fam
what's so good about the original? did nintendo fucking butcher it in localization

Because freedoms. Why the fuck would anyone go elsewhere?

DOX attack maybe?

I guess I should check those titles then, those names don't ring anything for me.

Not true, over multiple threads people are questioning why Mark is allowing features to be taken off.

You get a refund on the last one?

You should really go back to admissions and ask about that before its too late or all the good classes are filled you know.

You weren't here when he started talking shit about 90s PC gaming were you?

Musta missed the post. Doesnt change the fact that Mark and co are removing site features against the will of a large part of the community.

I notice someone avatarfags as that moe anime K on? is it good?

You aren't this delusional are you?

I really regret not learning how to drive in high school

you dare insult grorious moddu? ding dong bannu
seriously, no clue why he's disabling features, but i'd still rather lack the subject field than share the board with the autists in this thread

a nigga cain't wait for newfags axin how to sage

ffix is so mo'fuggin comfy a nigga feelin himself on dis 1 foreal monica

I don't know what part of "Jurifag needs to chug battery acid" wasn't evident. Then again, how foolish of me to think that Mark would ever remove something so embedded in Holla Forums culture as Waifu Wednesday Everyday.

I don't remember that too well either apart from Jane's simulators. Longbow 2 was pretty great

I'm sure everyone else feels the same way

do you want reasons to kill yourself

i'd never saged in my life before ez sage got implemented

what the fuck is the point

Literally the only good thing Mark and his goons are doing is removing avatarfags.

steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

add me on steam for ERP and free video games.

Probably maybe.

If you want something really comfy yeah.

Yeah because huey wasn't in the last meta thread admitting it like usual nope.

What salt?

fuck off bel

Avatarfags are part of weeb culture, now I'll see less weeb replies. I'm sad.

FUCK OFF BELROSE

The only people that say that are the ones who wake up exclusively to spam these threads.

FUCK OFF BELROSE

I know it's Huey who started it dunce. I just know he's not the only one spamming.

I guess the mods are trying to prepare over autistically for the avatars shitposting at the end of the week. I guess time will tell if they will go back to normal or will leave out the function forever. Maybe at most a week after the day if you are going to be extra cautious. I won't lie, if they remove the feature forever I will be upset. I still hate most of you avatarfags, though smokes is ok sometimes.

Either smash bros or f zero. Both of which my friends are terrible at.

Just tell your boss of their bad behavior, if the only reason he keeps the workers is because family or because illegals im sure he would wish to get rid of the undesired.

what?

And it has nothing to do with the localization. They changed a lot of things around, made things a lot brighter/basically destroying the heavy, dense tone and atmosphere of the original version.

go away Bel

added but don't give me free games because i don't have a computer :3c

Check the board logs or ctrl+f "delete" in the archive ( web.archive.org/web/20160817075600/http://8ch.net/v/res/10414185.html ) fucking dip shit.

Also this.

Check my id.

iz just sayn back in da day nigga, it was esoteric af fam now it's right fukn there n niggas still gone have a hard time figurin dat shit out cuz niggas be dumb and be comin to boards fo da wrong fukn reasons ya'll

maybe a nigga got a messianic complex but a nigga feel like eythin gettin shitted on lately and a nigga came back from the dead to bring ya'll to a land where we finna get down on dat milk n honey monica

dat dat 009 tho?

Have you boys been playing the new DOOM?

You anti-avatar-fags are fucking fags you know that? But actually I'm surprised Mark went through with it. It will inevitably cause Holla Forums to lose at least a couple users and then Holla Forums will be solidified as #1 where it should be. So I actually don't care. Shitpost while you can baby.

No, I wasn't but he's not wrong. DOOM, Quake, Fallout 1 and 2, Wolfenstien, Duke Nukem 3D that's really all I can think of

Why haven't you put a fucking .45 through your skull yet you fucking faggot?

reported

yeah actually, If I can jade myself enough I'll be able to do any job without having dignity.

How does one suck at smash?

Of course, or else I wouldn't have a new one now.
Cards aren't free.

Yeah, it's pretty comfy.
There's a reason people still talk about it today.

I'll just stop posting.

I would like to have functionss and go back to this thread being the understood containment thread for this activity like how it was made to be and for newfags to lurk or get hit with bans when they bitch about something that has been in place for a long fucking time.
I'm getting mad at how fags are able to do this shit and how retarded our mods are.

I don't know what these fags are thinking if it really is them DOXing the site just because some fags blog at 4am in the morning on an imageboard.

Well user, it's no use living a life of regret. Look forward to what you can still do. Surely there is someone out there for you? Have hope.

What are you studying? I would work on fixing my sleep schedule if I was you, lest it takes a toll on your classes.

It's pure SoL. If you like cute girls doing cute girl things with no real conflict, go for it.

I can't believe I agreed to sit through the entirety of LoK with a dude from France.

What the fuck am I doing with my life again?

i still don't have a driver's licence, and i doubt i ever will
cars and the responsibility for other people on the road terrify me
not to mention that because of my mother's horrible driving experiences i'd rather never get into a car
or
i'm either gonna walk for the rest of my life or take the bus, fuck cars

You should give some a try next time you are bored. I bet you'd have fun!

I said he was the one always making that "clique" claim in meta threads, and its true. He posts the same two or three things in every damn one "its a clique that ignores anons" "they have an irc cytube blah blah blah"

He always uses the same exact talking points to the point that it looks like copy paste.

if you're so butthurt about containment, you can just make your own 4 am board
i think you even have one
git off Holla Forums

i've written 580k of satirical Holla Forums fanfiction
what do i have to lose

but i love you
are you going to let the faggots win?
/4am/ needs you

UNFRIEND HIM NOW

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Here's the fun part: I have to wait on a magic email that I click that magically reactivates my account. It's apparently the only way, because I called the IT department, and they refuse to do shit to help me. But, because nobody knows how these things work, I don't know if I'm waiting on someone to hurry the fuck up, or if I'm waiting on an automated system to do its job. If it's the latter, I don't want to piss off the kind secretaries that hold my life in their hands by constantly bothering them. If it's the former, I can't afford to wait any longer and need to get their asses in gear. It's a wonderful catch-22.
If I don't have the magic email by tomorrow afternoon when I invariably wake up after tonight's shitfest, I'll call and ask what the deal is. I was told "wait a week" on Monday, but I don't have that kind of luxury.
Bonus points: when I do get it, I have to bug even more people to figure out what classes would be best. I've been in college for coming up on six years, so all of my Gen. Eds. are done. And since my advice was "go into Mathematics so you can get done ASAP", and all of the Math classes I have lined up are in excess of the 200 level, I think I'm safe as far as getting into shit. Doesn't mean I don't want it done NOW, though.

k on got a manga tho?

Yeah he does, but you were implying he was the only one spamming the threads.

Motherfucking Bomberman 64. Probably. I've never played Majoras Mask.

Anti-avatarfags are sutistic like the anti-ROB fags o people that shit on threads about video games with girls in realistic armor.

Cars are scary to have but I need to conquer my fears if I want to move back to my home town and find better jobs.

Lewd

I wondered where you got the money, pretty obvious now.

6 years? That like failing or taking few classes or some fancy degree?

And don't call, go in person and bug people until they get it sorted.

Look up torrents for GOG games. There's a lot of good RPGs, space sims and RTSs made during that time.

I've already adressed that buttercup.>>10415237
Try and keep up.

The /4am/ board? I doubt most of them would go there since its slow and comfy.

sub or dub?

Just preordered Mirana and Dragon Knight from DOTA 2 and I'm probably going to be preordering the overlord nendos once I got some money to play with again. Also halfheartedly searching for monogatari ones, as the ones I still need are extremely rare it seems.

School is starting in a few weeks, so I'll be throwing resumes everywhere once everyone quits or cuts back hours to go back to school.

also my favorite 64 games would have to be either Pokemon Snap or Mario Party. My family would play those together for hours

well if we all moved there
i talked a bit there today, it was nice

It's based on a manga, which is great, but the Anime is fucking magical.

Why aren't you all playing Bethesda games?

Have you checked out our newest line up of figures? You can get the DOOM marine for fairly cheap.

cancer

Subs of course.
Who in their right mind watches dubs?
There's a reason /a/ shat on dubfags.
I hope they still do it.

well todd, if you had made the combat and roleplay elements in skyrim more fun, i probably would be

get dat french boypussy?
maybe you can watch wakfu afterwards
something thats actually good

Shit taste.

Come on user.

Those overlord ones are pretty neat! How many nendos you got in total?

This has got to be bait. No one can be this retarded.

Todd, do you realize your the most handsome dev in vidya?

You know who else is under heavy censorship? Todd.

Our combat is some of the best in the RPG genre and if you don't like it you can mod it to be something else you might like!

I'm replaying every Bethesda game in existence.

Gee I dunno mr.(1) you tell me is it bait? Get your fucking flag out of here
MARK HE HAS A FLAG HE'S BREAKING THE RULES THIS TRIGGERS ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Do the earth a favor eat a .223

Why thank you kind imageboard user. I also do modelling.

DBZ Kai dubs are good, but everyone says its the exception but not the rule.

the english dub for bobobo was fun

I've only recently played a bit of it. It's a good thing we can always just go back to video games we missed when we were younger.

Disgusting.

I hope you land a job more befitting of your skills. I know how much it sucks to work with incompetent people who don't take their work seriously.

My new video card came in today. It wasn't the problem. Another $300 down the drain. Might be the power supply, but at least I have one of those sitting around.
Apparently I won a contest I entered on Blizzard's website. They're going to send me one of the stuffed toys on the right side of this. I don't know which one.
New Humble Bundle looks cool, so it's a shame I'm fucking broke from trying to fix my PC. Will have to pirate the games I actually want from it, maybe.

not cool niggas

ayyo how I get denuvo on my mp3's yo shit is cuttin into my royalty chex nigga

For reasons I only post on Holla Forums. A containment board has no meaning since 4am started on 4chan/v/. 4am isn't a huge thing like mlp was, there is no need for a group of 20 anons to go and make a whole just to talk about things.

man i fucking loved fallout 4 but todd's aggressively trying to fuck it up with this dlc scheme

thank GOD i got it all for 30$, with all the dlc i've played i feel like i haven't got that much

You know what, fuck it, you spineless bastards deserve the banning.

MY FUICKING NIGGUERRR

That's trying to figure out what the fuck I want to do with my life, realizing that wasn't what I wanted to do with my life, and then starting over at a new school. Three times.
I'm pretty sure I'm the fuck-up poster child of the family at this point, beating out my cousin who got kiked out of her Fine Arts degree in her last semester and being saddled with over $100k of debt. I know at least one aunt hates my guts and constantly uses my life to browbeat my cousins.

Possibly. That means I'd have to wake up earlier to account for getting ready + driving there.

It's just they don't into video games. I can beat all of them without any real form of skill. I know at least one of them is good at coding and more strategy games though. Don't know what to say about the other.

I'm getting it because theres not enough doom guy action figures and my Duke Nukem figure is getting lonely.

that reminds me, I need to go and make sense out of my school schedual and ask the councilors about IDs because orientation didn't teach jack shit and I wonder who fucks up at simple orientation.

Fuck I'm retarded. I forgot to actually post the right picture. I won either a monkey or a dragon.

maybe you havn't played the old games

i'ma go down swangin nigga

DBZ only ever got a pass because a majority of its fans aren't super into anime and because they grew up with the dub. Also grandma goku

What game is the toy from?

that's true but i can't even catch up to half the ps4's library
why play games with worse graphics and antiquated controls

Either Overwatch or WoW. I don't know if it's a "choose which one you want" or a "we send you a random one" thing. I'd rather have the monkey. Only entered because the grand prize winner gets a neat art print.

Just finished TW3 base game, I accidentally made Ciri cry in the game. I felt so bad, I wanted to hug her

tfw Ciri isn't real.

Good, at least you have balls dmx.

Those are exceptions.
There are extremely good dubs like THE GERMAN DUB FOR DETECTIVE CONAN HOLY SHIT MY MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK IT WAS SOOO GOOD HOLY SHIT and there are shit dubs, but the shit outnumbers the good ones by a wide margin.
Always bet on the safe side and watch subs.

I have Sean with me. Apparently if you reach getting past all 13 known galaxies you will get a free trip to Bethesda studios!

You better not have pirated them.

Why didn't you spend the extra money? My family needs the money to survive.

They all deserve to go out there and preorder Skyrim for Xbox One.

What's going on with your pc? Usually if you can't tell where shit is going wrong, you can usually bet on the motherboard dying out.
I'm intrigued as a shit-taste blizzdrone. Details?

Yea this. Mark will probably just start banning shitposters under the guise of "avatarfagging" so he can make Holla Forums about "muh vidya" and nothing but "muh vidya". Also I'm pretty sure it will end up resulting in the rabbit rabbit rabbit threads getting bad so I'll never have good luck again FUCK

oops

reminder

how'm i supposed to get my 8ch account verified now monicas? fam this shit rough out here for a nigga man bout to go back to slangin nigga

ya goddamn ryt

Don't worry Todd, I'll buy Skyrim Remastered.
When it's 40$.

You from naziland Mugi?

That sucks but at least you haven't given up yet and went NEET like I did. Keep trying!

And do it! If not today then at least fix your sleep schedule tomorrow and do it. This shit needs to be fixed ASAP.

Was figuring you'd get a qt overmeme girl, would have been jelly of that.

Heres a question to all the self centered, self entitled, attention whoring avatarfags and namefags who cancered up this once great escape for anons to just talk, without an identity, without a false sense of superiority over other anons like some people, with other anons who actually cared about them not the superfical namefags and avatarfags who only care about replying to as many people as they can to get as many replies as they can and as much attention as they can, just think of all the anons who have killed themselves cause their last vestige away from all their problems in their live being taken over by people who only care about themselves and how much attention they get.

How do you feel about this?

True, but I haven't had much desire to go back and play it. Even as bored as I am I don't think getting an emulator just to play will fix anything.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THEM!?

You're not impressing me. You should buy it for full price like any good Bethesda fan.

Night then. I suggest you guys archive this threwd if just to show people started shitposting about avatars.

My personal thought is its late cuckchan refugees trying to impose no funposting on Holla Forums like they had on cuckchan. That or intl again.

>this jew avatarfag is afraid that hitler is gonna start removing banning them for being degenerates
please leave already

jk I did.

There are honestly so many problems I can't remember all of them. I've almost become used to them. It's not the mobo, though. I already replaced it. And the RAM, and the CPU, and now the video card. And before all that I ran pretty much every scan out there.
The contest was a bunch of extra con-exclusive stuff, I guess. I got either a bronze dragon stuffed toy or a berserking gorilla stuffed toy.

The British one would have been nice, with the fat ass.

I should add how do you feel about the fact that you caused them to end their life?

a nigga still cain't balee dey makin dat, dat shit jus soun stupid to a nigga fam. lyk niggas already done played dat, iz been normal faggot fuckin methadone for almos 5 years now, it's just gone be upscaled a bit? shit's a joke nigga

whas'a avatar fag?

I think thats a whole lot of

Thats true, night user!

fun is a social construct
help me mark

reminder that mark is sacrificing all of our Holla Forums memes for the sake of his umaru waifu

This is a condescending picture, delete.

They post a picture of the same person/thing everytime they post I hardly doubt they were the result of any suicides, and if they were, good. Clean up the fucking genepool and remove the weak willed.
EARLY AND OFTEN

I only come to Holla Forums to shitpost I don't even like video games anymore they're fucking trash, I welcome a ban.

Only if you like moeblobs doing moeblob things.

There is no need for template threads, Todd threads, LOL threads, >memearrow thread, Hungergame threads, Gamergate threads.
Why don't they all have their own boards or something to go to?

Ja.
Having this image on my PC is probably a crime but fuck it, I'm living on the edge.

you sound like a pseudo intellectual Holla Forumsack who thinks he's fighting for some greater good but in the end you come off as some autist.

WHY DIDN'T MY FILE POST

Unless you can prove that has ever happened, I don't care.
Even if it did, if you're too dumb to use the filter you didn't have much time left anyways

I bet you're in favor of more gun control arent you?

It's all I can do at this point.
If it doesn't happen before school, it'll happen when school starts. I usually get shocked into a non-NEET schedule the day school starts anyway. I can't remember the last time I've slept well the night before school starts, either.

Thanks for the chat, I feel a little better now. Guess I'll go try to pass out now. I'll see you around, I'm sure.

huh apparently that file is corrupt and I can't open it or post it but the thumb still works. I dunno what the fuck I did.

I doubt he is that, probably a redditor normalfag

yo u eva seen galient tho? that shit was fierce fam n allegorical 2 nigga

i quit school cause of recess monica

The ice one? Yeah shes pretty cute.

Mugi no! Merkel is watching! You'll get arrested!

Night user, drop by some time and less us know how it all works out!

I'm too old for this. 4 am will never recover. Even after this drama settles down, most of you have shown your true colors over this and I have no interest in talking to you about 4 am stuff ever again.

Some of you are alright. Don't post in 4 am threads.

Its beyond that now. Forced anonymity, and 4am threads are taking the blame. Mark has declared open season on 4am threads and avatarfags, no vols will protect the 4am thread from any kind of posting anymore.

is that a dude y/n

Only 90 IQ niggers can't see that it's a coming of age story.

I don't know if I've ever told you this, but Mugi is probably objectively best Keion. Yui is my favorite though, obviously.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!

You know where you can roleplay? In Skyrim Remastered with all your favorite mods.

iz gonna b all todd-postin post da firs ban wave still thooo

No, the ice one's a chubby Chinese girl. This one.

redditor normalfags would be asleep at this hour so they can wake up in time to go to school/work.
the only options left is hot headed Holla Forumsack, "oldfag" or a cuckchanner.

That isn't Fallout 4.

Take that back, Ciri is a very shapely woman!

i'm in favour of avatar control

those may as well be illegals too
doesn't make you any less guilty

okay, you guys were right
he started spamming a youtube link at me after i told him youtube triggers my dial-up
i started spamming mario & the search for the inner spaghetti party quest before i got bored of it and removed him

9/10 conversation

If avatars are allowed again I think most of the shitposters are going to be so asshurt about it that they fuck off and the threads will normalize pretty fast.

Considering we don't have any trip/namefags at the moment, its pretty damn funny.

Should I play devil's advocate for Fallout 4 to breathe some vidya into the thread?

wew

Todd pls kill Konami!

Actually, it is, considering how forced anonymity doesn't stop avatarfagging, as you've proven.

Why yes you should fellow forum poster.

Why would I do that?

That girl has an adams apple. What does that tell you?

Ang deserves to be free. Korra can go die.

Go back to jamal.

Not to mention the HungerGames threads too. Or Waifu threads which I don't visit anyway, but still, etc. There's way too much wiggle-room in the rule they put down, JUST SO they can ban whomever they feel like banning.

I wouldn't have a problem cutting back on avatarfagging, but these new rules, removing the email field, it's all shit.

Oh her. The the thing about overwatch is the girls look really cute in fan art but in game they look just eeeeehhhhhh. And that one looks by far the worst with her annoying pixar smile.

Are you telling me you haven't bought fallout 4 yet?

YOU'D BE A HERO, A HERO GETS MORE SALES

I have the panzer+crew from girls und panzer, solid+venom snake and raiden, aegis, mm link, Cynthia, Red+Green set as well as Tsuruya and Asakura. And all the monogataris aside crab and shinobou

Thanks. There's a couple butcher shops near my house I'd love to work at, as I love cooking, but I'll honestly settle for anything that doesn't involve selling scratch tickets to old people. That shit is like cocaine in for them and it hurts every time they spend more than I make in a week on a pile of tickets.

have you used the email field till now?
for what reason?
can you not just post your email if you need to?

I never cared about being a popular shitposter in an anonymous imageboard. I gain nothing from all this. I'm merely a christfag in disguise trying to help people get a grip and stay comfy.
I don't know why I even started avatarfagging, I guess it was kinda fun.

Sounds like you're right. I had a similar problem before, where my video card was getting all dicky when I tried to run vidya. Turns out it was just my power supply being too old. Could also be your harddrive, if anything. You have an SSD?

I'm really triggered rn

Don't worry I already have back up plans in case this happened, I figured they would after I started anyway.

Post your shelf some time!

I just wanted to stir some shit for avatarfags and see if they'd outright ban us, not to change site functionalities and make new rules giving them new power. Mark is going too far.

Your waifu was being cosplayed by a man, im not calling ciri a man, though she is butch as fuck.

If you post your email you'll get it snatched by a bot and sold to spammers, if you put your email in the email field 8ch provides protection against crawlers.

I dunno, she's got some pretty good bedroom eyes going on in some of her costumes. I'd hit it just because of that, but the ass is fat too.

Main drive is an SSD, secondary isn't. They're both pretty new, so I'm going to try the power supply tomorrow before I worry about them. The new card is pretty neat, I'll say that. The logo on the side kind of lights up in blue. It's pretty.

I like how the avatarfags keep blackhole'ing the time before avatars when this thread was 100% more comfy with better content and discussions.

Fellow user. I would like to inform you that those problems have been resolved and you should give Bethesda their hard earned money for making such a wonderful RPG experience. Why would you rob a honest man's money out of his hands by pirating it?

You can post in this thread as you want. The avatarfags do nothing outside of trying to produce conversations. If you post in here in an effort to converse, you will get the conversations. If you don't then you do not have any skill in communication and rightly should kill yourself.
Also if you come into the thread with mentions of suicide, I personally do not dismiss that optoin as some people have gotten that fucked as to where suicide really is the best way to go. So yes I have potentally gotten people to off themselves. That's their fucking decsision.

Very well could be the case. Would not dismiss.

Totally fine, my life goes on without them.

You're a persistant shitposter aren't you?

Oh no, we will lose 10 mentally unstable attention whores! The horror!

what?

also Ciri is a tomboy

Because they're better games

4 am belongs to anonymity

Go ahead and post your email here, if you're certain you won't get spam for it.

i mean do you have proof that the email field is safe

i unironically like fallout 4
from what i played of fallout 1, the writing / story seems better
from what i read of fallout 2, kid in fridge sounds about on-par with "talking plants" and "talking deathclaws"

Modern Holla Forums is a shadow of it's former self. Pure fucking cancer.

8ch.net/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#6f1c0e080a

Thats what you see when you try to see if someone has sage in their email field.
At least, thats what I get.

You get we lost 300 users from a couple months ago? And our pph has dropped by half?

Arent tomboys butch though?

the only good right was the IRL right
Holla Forums is autistic memes, nihilism, and degeneracy

That's no way to talk about the chosen people of David, are you going to holocaust me now Ben Garrison?

Like The Boss?

Not necessarily.

you shut up

I'm half asleep but just now I realized that all these anons trying to kill email fields and forced anonymity are just people who were underaged or didn't even post at all during what they see as 4chan's "golden age" and are desperately attempting to recreate those days.
that or I'm just tired and should sleep.

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

(1)

It's a bunch of high school girls that make a club to play in a girlband. If you can post a summary with more details as to how DEEP the plot is, I would really enjoy it.

(checked)
Quads confirm.
8ch has gone to hell.

I am glad that you enjoyed my master piece. Better than the classics wouldn't you say?

you betcha buddy boy
moses did everything wrong

Quality over quantity.

i don't give a fuck about degeneracy myself but it's retarded for anime-loving faggots to shit on degeneracy when they're prime practitioners

I have actually used it, several times before. It was nice to have. There was no sense in removing it in the first place. It was unnecessary.

Much agreed. what if we're just the scapegoat for all this shit? Like they're casting all the blame on as as to why these changes had to be made, just so Mark and his goonies can have more power? I mean avatarfags have hardly ever been a problem aside from the 4AM thread. A single thread that lasts a few hours every night, at the most-dead hours of Holla Forums.

Yes. Yes I would if that man was you

You could be on to something probably mixed with the lack of sleep

They modeled her ass crack deep on purpose.

You're not wrong. But Holla Forums is still better than this fucking shit hole where numale faggots still post fucking gamergate threads for fuck sake.

Disable javascript and look at an email field. It'll redirect to something completely different.

It's not completely safe, but requiring javascript to run in order to get email addresses makes bots significantly more expensive, so you're far less likely to get spam from it.

There's no reason why you can't just use a bot anyway, but the cost that javascript introduces vs just fetching a html page is not fucking worth it when we're talking about bots crawling over the entirety of the internet.

i'ma fuk u till u luv me faget

iz decent cept fo do a bad netsec on jim's fault and de stupid mods that sticky fukn eything up in dat bish w/ do stickies fo da same goddamn thing. they jus need a wikileaks cyclical thing at dis point tho monica foreal

a nigga don't play no games nigga

my nigga sam cumin thru w/ da digits

Oh, I know. And I like it. Her Olympic skins are alright, other than the flag. Gotta love a qt girl in spandex shorts, and a top that shows off her stomach.

help
i ran out of battleborn pics
and i don't want to use any more data :((
i had to buy top-up after using all my data in a week (versus the usual two weeks) due to excessive battleborn

mark is a faggot kike

stop liking characters from shit games

The email field is useless, the subject field is what's actually important. But apparently Tinyboard/vichan/infinity is so shit you can't have one without the other.

Considering in total there are maybe a dozen active avatars who post semi regularly in 4am, and they are over moderating like crazy over a handful of people? Yeah thats probably right.

Damn it now I'm gonna want to buy it again.

Exactly. The boss is butch as fuck. She practically rocks a mullet.

So when do we get the quality then?

Im starting to think thats the reason. The 4am threads are in the dead of night and there are little to none elsewhere. Namefags are a bigger issue, and theyre nonexistent too other than the gamergate crap. This shit just stinks of a false flag orchestrated by mark to sieze more power. The question is for what purpose.

remember when Holla Forums went completley stagnant of OC back in 2010-12 and anyone who tried making OC was bullied out for being suspectged redditors?
something tells me we will have something like that happen some times soon.
I mean the rason threads about girls in realistic armor tend to be shit to hell is because people assume they're made by SJWs and not people who happen to like armor, so they like shitpost it to hell along with hot headed Holla Forumsacks who think that the only games that should be played are Europa Universalis or some shit and no fun allowed.

This is a surprise to you?

okay
i'm not sure why you assume i do, though, since alani is a great character from a great game

and you're an insufferable waifufag
both deserve to keel over and die

how did deez incompetent fux even make a board 2 begin wit?

ya'll finna help me w/ dmxchan?

I am the one and only Todd Howard. Why would anyone else impersonate me? You should give me your money.

ima guna fuk u up unlez u by mi gayms ye dig?

As long as he allows me and my fans show our love for my games he is alright in my books.

They datamned stuff that says there's going to be a free trial thing eventually, maybe just wait on that?

Might be cool. Hopefully it'll be totally self contained and not fuck with the canon

What card is it? Sounds neat. I finally finished my build and completely replaced everything that the original prebuilt pc was with a new case I got. Feels good. Didn't really plan it out this way, but my whole build is blue. Blue led fans, blue mouse, blue keyboard, blue case, blue headset before I fucked it up.

You mean
THE THICKKKK ONE

Never said 4am was guilty.

nigga plz cum get it nigga yonkers all day baby

YONKERS ALL DAY

I copped dat open MW tho

I'd rather wait for f2p or a reduced price but I doubt they'll do it.

Holla Forums became stagnant of OC because moot turned it into /b2/. There was no point in making vidya OC when all the threads involved /r9k/-tier baww and attention whoring tripfags. Kinda like the very thread we're in now.

but it is guilty

How many conspiracies are there now Ristu, I think I've heard you come up with like three yourself.

wwhy

Where are the trips then?

I sure did.

I'm going to state the argument that Fallout 4, regardless of all the drawbacks it has, is objectively superior to Fallout 3 on the game perspective.
The gunplay itself is OBJECTIVELY superior to all the other 3D fallout games.
F4 offers weapon recoil, good sounds, smooth firing and extensive weapon modding, which I really enjoy, allowing early game guns like the 10mm to work until late game effectively.
In FO3 the guns were unresponsive, inaccurate, weak and completely unfun to shoot.
The settlement building, regardless of memes, does "just work", with a good supply of resources you can build fairly nice looking small towns and that without the shovelware DLC that gives more building options.
The enemies have AI that actually works at acting like a wasteland survivor instead of a repurposed Oblivion fantasy peasant given a gun.
They move around, throw grenades (sucks in Survival mode though since you die to them in one hit) and take cover, and they also have flinching reactions to being shot, making them more fun to fight than their predecessors.

The writing of FO4 is regarded as the second coming of the anti christ, but as far as I know, there is no memorable shittiness like the fucking Eden suicide dialog or the three-dog dicksucking, it's bad but not hilariously bad.
The only thing coming close is (HATE NEWSPAPER) and that's just a dialog tooltip.

Fallout 4, with all it's drawbacks and disappointments is OBJECTIVELY superior to F3 and NV in the gameplay department, the part many Holla Forumsirgins praise as being "the only thing that matters".

I still like NV more though, I'd sell my soul for a modern fallout with Obsidian's writing.

wew lad

When the story starts, all he characters have issues, and they seem to have pretty one sided personalities. The story develops these characters as they go through high school. By the end of season 1 you notice the characters have a firm establishment of their roles in the band. They all realise that even if they're not very good what makes keion fun is that they're playing with each other.
By the start of season 2 you can tell all the characters are reasonably established, and ass all but Azusa enter theri seinor year, everything seems normal, but little do they kow how little time they have left with each other. It isn't until towad the end theyall realie what their friendships truly mean. They all cry in pure bittersweet bliss aboout the past, present and future. They then decide to make one final memory with each other. By this point Yui isn't a clumsy airhead, Ritsu takes on responsibility, Mio isn;t as shy as she was and has full confidence in herself as a key band member, Mugi has much more understanding of life outside of being a rich girl, and Azusa stops regretting the time she thought was wasted by not practicing as she sees how important their friendships are to each other.
The pacing is perfect and most of the story is told through the superb 100% in house animation/animation direction.

CTR got mod position on Holla Forums and are now banning us because 4am is pretty pro trump, and with their new powers they can ban anyone posting images of trump because its all one "avatarfag"

I want a fun wacky shooter thats not team fortress. And it has cute girls.

gigabyte r9 380x or something like that.
My first PC, as a teenager, had a lot of them too. This one has a green LED by the power button and that's it.

But that's the Chinese one too.

They put their stuff on sale every so often, but I don't think it'll be going f2p anytime soon, if at all.

It's the only thing that really makes sense when you get down to it.

Motive is always the key. What on EARTH could drive Mark to make these changes? The banning of avatarfags is irrelevant, obviously, since we're just the scapegoats. So what does he gain from making these changes? Or maybe someone above Mark is bringing heat down on him even? Not saying Mark isn't a tripple-faggot-nigger-kike, but it's not impossible either.

Oh shit, sorry Todd! I knew that other Todd was a fake. Here's my money! NOT! HAHAHA FAGGOT :^)

Holla Forums don't kno what dey wan tho nycka

maybe we simply don't like avatarfags

FO4 is another "fun to hate" game that's actually good
see: battleborn
see: borderlands
see: PS4 infamous

tbh fam just buy a bloodborne machine and then play battleborn with me desu

What?

Yo fam wanna help me make a TF clone with cute girls? Been wanting to do that for forever.

Game generals were originally celebrated as a breath of fresh air from all the NOT VIDYA spam… until most of them became NOT VIDYA chatrooms for a few mentally unstable individuals. The Starcraft general is probably the prime example of such decadence.

MDE NEVER DIES 88 GET

me and a majority of the people on Holla Forums
i think that can be considered as "we"

FUCK

embarrassing

who is this semen demon, I want something to fap at before going to bed?

Borderlands is one of the worst games I've ever had the dispriveledge to play.

Maybe I should buy the Metal Gear IP from Konami and make a new RPG from it.

You're a good man. I hope you browse /r/Fallout and check out the Steam Workshop for mods and to talk about the game!

You better have some Fallout cosplay girls.

wwhat
but… user… that's retarded…….

If fo4 didn't have such a small map I might have played it as a mindless shooter but I hit a wall immediately and quit.

I ain't got no money for no ps4

It's hard to make a game as bad as Fallout 3.

speaking of borderlands, who played BL2 / TPS after the loot buff?

this shit is fucking insane, i got my fourth legendary at level fucking seventeen

That could be it. Everyone loves to say Holla Forums is all mark has and jim is not marks friend. If jim is forcing this to gain more power over dissent when he makes additional changes like /newsplus/, this might only be the beginning of the degradation. I'm not too familiar with Holla Forums or its mods, do they have similar rules to ban dissenters?

Slightly interested.

4am belongs to retarded blogposting.

But games be fun nigga.

Fuck no, the paywall pads the game away from audiences that are not fun to play with. It's a pretty ok game for $40. Plus it is getting updates.

[citation needed]

hope you enjoy your ban on the 20th, faggot

2600 people on Holla Forums, I await your 1300 supporters to show up and prove you correct

You sound like a kike

why

Welp, we passed 300 replies in a little under an hour.

Enjoy your de-facto bumplock, see you tomorrow.

You and me both. I start classes in a culinary school in September.
My older sister works in retail and tells me all the horror stories. From what I hear, it's pure suffering. Hope you manage to scrape by, user.

Like I said, the LEDs really weren't my intention. I bought most of my parts on functionality and price alone. My peripherals that glow are gifts otherwise.

Nice overview of what makes it good!

I've got no skills but I will gladly put my name on it and take a portion of all money earned!

You're the retard you called Fallout 4 good. Put a 9 in your mouth.

Woah! Is that an avatar you're using there?
MARK

which can be done without avatarfags

Fallout 3 was great an should win this year's GOTY but Fallout 4 is much better. With that in mind you should buy Fallout 4.

Are you new? That's typical for these threads

Then what's the point of removing avatars if it's not going to change anything?

implying bumplocking does anything when Holla Forums is at th slowest hour.

it's gonna make 4 am great again

nah nigga don't get it twisted nigga I playz me sum vidya monica but i dun play games nigga, not w/ my image boards n not w/ my bitches nigga, unless we got some sexy dice than a nigga get's goin nigga

yo u can fuk w/ ur mouth do but why wouldn't u use yo genitals monica?

No, fucking end yourself. I want a personal apology fro Gearbox and Anthony Burch for making me suffer playing that game.

I want to make a freeware game that combines CustomTF and TF2 properly. Also to replace Fortress Forever which the devs are constantly trying to fuck up.

My peripherals are just stuff I happened to have gotten. My keyboard's some generic model, I think. I'd replace it but I'm pretty finicky about my keyboard features. Mouse is an old Logitech G400 that really needs to be replaced. Right mouse button is shot, though it's not as bad the last couple weeks.

It's a good thing those conspiracy theorists were wrong about shills like correct the record, and agencies like the NSA right Yaku?

Not on my God damn watch.

Color me surprised.

Eh its still the blizzard audience anyway. Its going to hell when xmas comes around and kids all over get their folks to buy it.

How? What is making certain pictures haram going to solve?

MY NIGGER

See

I don't :^)
but seriously, I don't.

I give it about another year, if not less, before Holla Forums gets as fucked over as 4chan. History always repeats itself

what, the writing? it was awful
i just play it for the gameplay
tfw battleborn's dialogue was so far from the usual SJW bullshit it made me regain faith in gearbox

well removing jews from germany worked great, until they lost WW2 of course

yo dem look lyk anime tiddies but da anime b real nigga?

If its got cute girls I'd play it!

And add some weird movement styles. Its my favorite thing in games and overmeme seems to have a lot of it. Big part of why I'm interested in it.

Man if I were single

How horrifying.

what
just play a dlc, come back
enemies are ez shit
i played the entire thing singleplayer
multiple times

kill yourself you fucking autistic weeb

Ok, but how is it going to improve 4 AM?

Wonder if there will be another exodus, or if were too far gone then.

Perks replaced skills for the most part.
In fallout 4 the special rank actually matters since they have more effects than just increasing your skill stats by a negligible amount.
Why should my 10 CHA character fail an easy speech check, because I haven't leveled my speech stat of course!
Even though being charismatic implies being good at talking that doesn't apply to FO3 for some reason.
You get one perk each level, as opposed to ~15 points and a perk every second or third level, there is literally no difference except the clutter of a 0-100 value system being streamlined to a 0-5 system.
It wasn't removal of skills, but rather removal of pointless clutter.

The amount of XP you need for the next level is increasing steadily, I can make the estimate that on a normal playthrough you most likely won't exceed level 60 unless you grind.

Random legendaries might have been implemented poorly but they provide a fair bit of variety with their varied effects.

Weapon degradation didn't exist in FO1 and 2 and served only as a nuiciance (I doubt I spelled this correctly, correct me please), making your weapons shittier the more you used them by an unrealistically fast degree.

The power armor became an actually useful part of the armor selection instead of another tier of +DR +STR boring shit in the previous 3D games.
That sure is more varied armor to me, especially when modding allows for selected bonuses for a specific playstyle like a +Vats visor for more accurate shots or Jetpacks.

less cancer is usually a good thing

The gameplay was a grindfest with shit gunplay, an artstyle that burns my eyes looking at, and shitty classes. This is coming from someone that play PC-98 RPGs.

I want strafejumping with reasonable limits on speed based on class, scout having Quake's default UPS cap.

Asians > Latinas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white girls > everything else > niggers
White girls fuck dogs.

I once talked to Hulk Hogan and learned that his favorite game was Fallout 4. What's your favorite game 4 AM and why is it Fallout 4?

k guys gonna go to sleep. You guys have a nice night.

You said they were butch.

DON'T FUCKING PUSH ME MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE THE STATE ON MY SIDE

you really are delusional

but it looks gorgeous

Well my girlfriend is japanese and all

ay yo hol up

u be tellin me theres jetpack mods and shiiiiieeeeet?

You said yourself they wouldn't leave, just stop posting certain pictures. The only thing that would be decreasing is the amount of images on this imageboard

Mah nigga.

you can play it without dlc, what's the problem
i finished the game at least 4 times on PC and am on my second playthrough on PS4
i finished TPS twice and have an inprogress PC playthrough that will never be finished and one on PS4
??????

but it would still be less cancer
i don't want to stare at that fucking forehead everytime i'm here

but she's not real

actually wait i think i only finished it twice on PC
i had two characters in playthrough 2 and 4 in playthrough 1
too much multitasking back then

Dey real nigga, feast yo eyes

all these images I've posted are the same woman

Ayy.

In the base game for PAs, yes.
But it's fairly limited and lets you only jump a cetain height depending on your AP before it blocks you vertically, so no drinking Nuka Quantum and flying into space.

That is sign that you're too fucking beta to get a white woman so you pick up the gutter trash alpha asians and LA RAZA left behind for white women.

Just stop dude.

I have gotten by similarly. Kb&m are a generic LED-ed up eyesore someone have as a gift once. All my old headsets were christmas presents. Speakers are some generic mediocre brand I found cheap at a store somewhere. The only thing I have that I spent actual money on is my current wireless headset. I love that thing, but I'm pretty sure I look autistic to my neighbours when I go take out the trash while talking to friends with it on. I think it's a Logitech g930.

why do you hate randy

Then use the filter you fucking retard. There were already tools in place for this

Faster! And teleporting and hookshots! And wormholes!

But our love is.

Oh I was hoping for more like zippin around and stuff.

I probably will if I ever get around to building it.

Lucky, culinary school is expensive as fuck where I live or I'd be trying to go to one as well.

I live in the wrong country.

They are coming to get you.

You're a fucking idiot.

but then the degenerates don't suffer

I swear, I go through those like candy. Part of that was because I had no safe place to put them on my old desk. Right now I'm using $50 headphones, and my mic is a headset mic I got from a friend, but plugged into an extender thing that I plug right into my case. I don't even have speakers because I never use them. So hard of hearing that I can't understand anything being said without headphones.

White girls have man-jaws, are ugly as fuck, and have been ruined by western culture to be cumsluts. So have Koreans though.

They'll still be fast as fuck. I just don't want soldiers/heavys to cap.

If what you say is true and they only do it for attention, then ignoring them would be a punishment

I bet you faggots don't even play Skyrim because of the mods.

yo dat some tit meat nigga, iz like she went to da tiddy butcha and copped de whole sto tho

azns guhs give da bes dome tho cause dey be thinkin it's some udon tho

So, Attending highschool: Being in a girlband edition.
The fact that how neat and trim of a summary you posted really shows how much substance it really has
Not that it's bad and all, but moeblobs will be moeblobs.

I was talking about Mei, not Tracer.

Need actual proof on that.

why?
thy don't care if we're here or not
they're too busy waifuposting

You got a desk with a ton of figures stacked around too eh?

I like that but I'm always afraid of spilling drinks on them or something.

Heavies should be as fast as scouts in base tf2, and scouts should be like lightning.

can we just move to another board already
24/7 shitposting
"avatarfags are cancer"fags btfo and forced to weep internally

You ever think that you're looking in the wrong places? here's a tip, you are. Nip women are equally trash and you're in a fucking fantasy world. Typical of a god damn weeb. Also having a "man jaw" I.E. squarish is good, you're sons will look like fucking gods and not like Eliot Rodger

but we want you to leave
how is that a loss for us

If no one's replying to them, why would they stay?

I doubt it. Another exodus and we'd all be spread too thing. There'd be half/v/, full/v/, and then whatever group left full/v/ would be scattered to the wind.

You and me both

She got da booty too mayne

No. I'm tired of running away from shitty mods and giving up my online homes. You gotta fight every once in a while.

by that logic why are they still here? they'd have left before the purge even began

and we post here as well anyway
????

Long live the thick.
exhentai.org/tag/artist:chouzuki maryou

just go to another board already
we don't take kindly to freaks round these parts
scram weirdo

What purge? Nothing is forcing them to go anywhere

idk if there be a right answer to that monica, packin it in and movin on fragments da whole further and leaves the newest and most vulnerable niggas behind typically

furtha more sometimes it's jus better to be a thron in de sidez of dem nigga hot pockets tho dey b on summadat jon oliver dik fo really do

fo really do

fuckin thikk

fuckin thikk

fuckin thikk

fuckin thikk

fuckin thikk

fuckin thikk

exhentai.org/g/692193/959da3c021/
exhentai.org/g/86537/6e2f8c48cd/

Okay fine. You guys win. Fallout 4 is really the best game of the decade. You guys are right. Just please don't pirate it and buy it like any fan of Bethesda. Pretty please?

So are they here for attention or not? Nigger be coherent

Yeah, I'm guilty as well. Gone through enough already, here's to hoping this one is durable.
I don't even use them to be honest, unless there's no one home and I feel like blasting shitty rap.

Bad thing. Skills + Perks gave variety, and especially with new vegas way of where with increased skill amounts you had better accuracy and less wobbling it made it objectively better and immersive, not to mention skill checks in the game on objects, people, animals and everything else.
Special increased skill affinities as well as encumbrance, accuracy with firearms whether energy or conventional firearms, hp, reload speed, limb endurance and other things, it was there, just subtly there for gameplay. Fallout 4s special is used as a bludgeon and unrealistically to the gameworld, like how intelligence has no bearing on speech, just experience gained. Fuck it doesnt even alter the shit you build.
It helps speech, not all people who are charismatic are good talkers, its why theres the strong silent type people love who are charismatic through body language and actions. Again fallout makes the subtle and varying types blunt and shallow leaving only one option
Yeah, cause who needs a leveling system where you achieve things while slowly getting better at something right :^)? Real people just learn something instantly in the real world and become amazing snipers instantly!
The levels are unlimited, which makes it shit. You can realistically get every perk in game on your first run, and because of the removal of skill systems, theres no forced variety between playstyles due to level, skill constraints, and the perk each second level limitation, which means every playthough usually feels the same while lvling, rather than different experiences in fallout 3 or fallout new vegas.
Theyre shit. The legendaries all look the same, with enchantment styled bonuses, and they dont feel unique like actual unique weapons because theyre the same cookie cutter enchantments, as opposed to new vegas and fallout 4's unqiue modelled weapons with different aesthetics and sometimes different abilities or modified values, like the ycs gauss rifle in newvegas. The legendaries in fallout 4 are shallow and are the reason why theyre boring to get and hold no real value.
Power armor in fallout 4 is shit, its a cool gimmick but put everywhere and trivializes combat during the game as youre often near invincible in it. It's a cool gimmick but would have been a better gimmick if much rarer.

Overall fallout 4 has the worst gameplay of the series, its just the animations and controls are tighter, thats it. You just like it because its simplified and easy to do, compared to its predecessors.

I could write a fucking thesis on K-on but I'm tired as fuck and have to go to school in a few hours.

I'm using TF1 logic. They should be a defense only class.

I never expressly implied nips, but nips can be pretty great when they're not golddiggers.

This. I really like you guys, and contrary to popular belief I like everyone that isn't an avatarfag too. I enjoy having discussions with anyone who wants to have a constructive talk.~

Ritsu is better than Mark but not by much to he quite beonest

being threatened to be banned isn't something like that?

i want 4 am threads to belong to non avatarfags
why is it that you think i want attention

who's fighting
keep shitposting here
i mean unless you WANT to have to burn through thousands of proxies

Even when I had speakers, I never used them, really. I just prefer headphones in general.

top fucking kek
did mark ever con his folks out of cash ?

LONG LIVE THE THICK

But they're not being threatened with bans, certain pictures are being threatened.

You know Mark is Jewish, right?

alright gonna go to sleep early so I can make a burger before going to school.

being half spic has given me the identify Crisiswhere I like both light skinned spics and whites
asians have the light skin of whites and the slant eyes of some hispanics but I hope that me or my children have white kids to spite autistic Holla Forumsacks

then we should threaten them with bans :^)

I listed my reason. f2p brings a whole new group of people that are not desirable to play with.

It is also done with avatarfags, see the previous months before you fucking posted in here.

nuDoom was the only bethesda game I've ever considered buying.

I've never played or seen a single thing about tf1. I didn't even know there was a tf1

has he admittedly conned his folks, or confessed to them about his waifu?
if you wanna compare autism, compare autism

who really won?

I like tough tomgirls, theyre hot. Also nite yaku

Nothing wrong with that. We were best right after the exodus for the half year, when there was great discussion, albeit slow. Id rather a slower board with great discussion than a fast board of nothing but shit.

but i don't want avatarfags in my thread
they should leave

But that's a sissy boy who likes dresses and taking it up the pooper.

Well obviously Team Fortress 2 is a sequel to something. TF1 is a Quake mod. Custom TF is a mod of TF1.

Jesus Christ you thicc fags are a fucking issue. Fetishizing obesity with you're fucking "thicc" meme is fucking destroying women. Women that would look totally fine without 80 too many pounds on them. You're a sick fuck and I hope you die of an early heart attack.

Slant eyes in the west are more likely to be gold diggers you fucking idiot. Why do you think they marry white beta males autist computer techs? Because they make good money, believe me there are plenty of good looking alpha white males that have a case of the yellow fever and if the woman is even remotely cute she could get with them, but Chad Thundercock spends all his money on steroids

well it's not yours

remember deez fags iz so beta dey b gettin btfo by some niggaz they "think are sad w/ dey wiafus n shieeeet"

nah lol
this is my thread :^)
battleborn RULES THE NIGHT

I'm talking about people in the national sense. Almost any woman in America is going to be shit regardless of race.

And this has what to do with the previous faggot's hypocrisy? Anyway, yes, forced user should have always been on, there's no reason for it not to be. At least people defending IDs have an actual case.

the extra irony is that i'm in hawaii and my waifu is hawaii themed >:)

i mean she has the flowers at least >:)

still n ot your thread. you're not even OP.

Oops meant tomboys. Price of being tired

what are you, a fucking cuck?

Nothing wrong with a qt tomgirl in a skirt.

I recognize your posting style. You're the exact same dense nigger from last thread that was saging past the bump limit. No surprise here.
No, I was referring to the avatarfags. If they care so much about attention, why wouldn't they care when they're all filtered?

Headphones a best. Surround sound a best. Wireless a best. I love my headset.

So what's her best set?

I liked all Fallout games except 3.
Gotta agree with most of your points, but I noticed that you mentioned nothing about the gunplay so I guess you agree with me on that part, right?
The older games were ARPGs, FO4 is an FPS disguised as an RPG.
Since you play all of the 3D games entirely from first person (or third if you're a faggot) I highly value the mechanics that branch off of that perspective, if the guns aren't fun, then the game has lost a big part of what should make it fun.
I'm not going to look past the fact that the basic parts of an FPS are so terrible in the other 3D fallouts, there is literally no excuse for that.

I think I understand now.

Fuck you might be right.

LOOK AT THAT THICKKKK

My ears have heightened.

USE A FILTER YOU FUCKING RETARD

Please continue

If I released a game I'd call it "___ 2" just to make people think its a successful series.

I never claimed it was. I'm not the one trying to get people banned from "his" thread.

You should start a thread about it. Four of five more people and you'll get Mark to ban thick!
Hell, if he oversteps like he did here he might disable images altogether

That's an extremely compelling case for why certain images should be bannable

I've never owned a good pair of wireless ones. These ones have a wire that can be removed, though. I guess so if it goes to shit you can just replace the wire and not the headphones themselves.

i'm the OP now

why would they care about having to not post avatars?

but then my enemy doesn't suffer

yes, you're the one that should be banned from "my" thread

Have you ever set foot in flyover country or the south? Christ cucks breed 'em good. Hell even in Oregon where I'm from there was a decent number of good women. It's not my fault you're a low test faggot that watches Mongolian cartoons.

3>NV tbh fam

I'm 100% right. Have fun while you can!

You're doing this thread good user.

This.
Did people forget why we are here and not at halfchan?

THIICCKKKKK

You don't need to, that summary was enough.

WATCH OUT
you've seen best waifu
now you see BEST HUSBANDO

what they want is this place to become a fucking forum
I wholeheartedly do not understand why you niggers can't move this to your very own, existing board

You better vote for it when the game awards show start up their voting.

das ryt fam ya can pik da reading comprehension up a bit fa'me tho

i mean they say i talk a lil fasta but if u listen a lil fasta i ain't have to slow down 4u to catch up bitch nigga

my whole problem w/ dis whole debacle is how r niggaz gonna be able to kno dat dmx is here for them if i cain't post my photos o' my own damn self family?

I think I pesonally helped a lot of niggas out in some questional fukn times niggas so lyk i'm scared i guess uh whatta happen if a nigga don't know dat dey nigga dmx ain't here for them to comfort dem through the dawn nigga

well if we're being entirely honest montana is the best husbando
but he doesn't have a fantasy bird cock
it's fantasy because birds don't have cocks

I honestly can't believe that the people pushing for modcuckery forgot this. And I will never understand how Holla Forums got such shitty mods.

Only when you release an HD edition.

Because we're not banned yet and it's going to be a war zone when we start getting them rolling in

Stop moving the goalposts and answer the question. For the record, I don't care if I have to stop posting images of Regina. I'll just post dinosaurs instead.

Logitech makes goods headsets afaik. A good rule of thumb is to never buy dedicated gaming gear, and you'll be set.

First we'll re-release Fallout 4 then 3 then NV.

what makes you think they forgot? theyre just here to fuck shit up

No I just don't want to marry some boring whore and pay alimony/have my kids taken away to be turned into liberal faggots. I have a friend who's been through the whole 9 years. I send him my regards.

Same here Moogs. Fallout 4 isn't an RPG though.

I dunno man, Dead Island got sequels.

Oh look, another "alpha male" that doesn't even know where he is.

I left out most of the good shit fam.

I had a logitech one and it just kind of fell apart. Shame. I like my headphones now, though.

Most of them are packed away in a box, as I moved earlier this year. I've owned two unbuilt Detolfs for almost half a year, I just have no real motivation to build them or anything, for that matter. I have a pile of model kits collecting dust because I just can't be bothered to do anything with them.

aight, I better be off to bed

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

to anyone who didn't catch the model's name earlier, it's Chouzuki Maryou

Ditto

I can't pick just one, they're all so good

THICKER

Just spreading the love and joy of THICK, glad you guys are enjoying it

I'd actually buy a decent HD release of morrowind with better combat.

Thats true.

Hey I liked the first dead island

Hold the door, I'm going to bed too

honestly fam just don't marry
what kind of person would you want to be to put children through the painful ordeal that will be the future

MY EYES

first off that a pathetic attempt and secondly it'll be like a chimp out
this'll be done in one afternoon and all that'll be left of it will be a bad itch

Theyre also calling avatarfags losers, when theyre up at 4am on the weekday too. You'd think they would have some self awareness, considering the situation.

a tomgirl in a skirt is just a girl though.

The gunplay is tighter in fallout 4, compared to 3 or new vegas, my only problem with it being that if you switch perspectives it restarts reload animations, as well as the lack of variety of gunplay. Well that and you cant see your gun you holster.

Yeah pretty much, which is sad, as they could have done that with any other series instead. From what I heard they didnt even make the animations and gunplay this time around, it was I.D tech too. Sad days for bethesda.
What about the witcher and other rpgs games? Unless you mean gun games specifically? Where i'd also mention the metal gear solid series which has always been third person.
But theyre not. Its just theyre older games that didnt have the best animations at the time. With the hitman animation mod for new vegas, it really helps to clear up that issue. The gunplay may not be as good in fallout 3 or New Vegas but theyre primarily RPG games and the failing of fallout 4 and why its fallen so far is because Bethesda forgot that part and neglected essential gameplay aspects of rpg games.

Night yoza! Night peko!

You guys sleep well.

Also goodnight

But Morrowind would be too complicated and wouldn't sell that well to the modern gamer. I think we'll have to redo a lot of the game mechanics to make it simpler for the modern gamer like adding a dialogue wheel and voice acting.

The point is they were all commercial failures.

I know user, it hurts. At least I have my waifu.

no

isn't it almost 6 fucking am in the mainland
man you guys sure have fucked up sleep schedules lmao

thou cuck, cucketh cuckself

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to buddy? I'm not an alpha male, I am rank #3 in beta males right after Charls Carrol at #2 and the king of beta males Sam Hyde at #1

Look at her fat fucking face Jesus what is attractive about that to you? Are you blind?

I don't give a fuck. No one should give a fuck.

yo wat dey call that japanese thing where dey dress and style demselves up black n shieet
i wan dat shieet I need to get a azn hooka tho nigga foreal

yo I rly wanna sit down n watch dis whole series from start to finish man comin up in da hood fox kids never let a nigga see da episodes in order n shit

Thats a shame. Gotta decorate some.

I've never been into the ones that require building. Not like theres anything like that for k-on anyway beyond putting a head and stand on some of them.

Oh well thats true but I doubt normalfag would think about it much anyway. Its sub conscience stuff.

Im done for today too. Y'all have a good one.

That isn't your ID on the OP.
4am also isn't where you belong as the looks of it.

Stop using the internet please.

From what I hear, Mark is a really shitty admin. Was there really no one else to take care of Holla Forums?

You should have put it in.

YES! THE THICKNESS IS JUST PERFECT
PRAISE THE THICK

i hereby proclaim 4 am threads to belong to anyone that isn't an avatarfag or avatarfag supporter

Then fucking ban me bitch go ahead.

Night! Cya tomorrow

From what I heard he just happened to be the first guy to make Holla Forums on 8ch? Dunno if thats true or not.

It was ok.

Her face looks fine, what're you talking about?

have we really been reduced to cow worshipping?

holy fuck

you think i won't do it?
try me, punk

With "all 3D games" I meant all 3D fallout games.
I value gunplay really highly so that's why I'm so harsh on the older games.
It's not really animations, but the actual structure behind the scenes.
For example:
When I try bursting with a gun in New Vegas, the clicks feel really unresponsive and delayed, like the gun keeps shooting when I have already put my finger off the trigger.

That just feels finicky as hell and I hate it when that happens.

Those eyes

That hair

Those lips

so is mark just retarded? is that the general consensus?

That smile

Going to pass out now. Hope you all enjoy yourselves and remember that Jesus loves you & wants you to better yourself.

You're missing your "REEEEEE"

I had an afterglow that broke for me. Logitech never has though. Then again, this is still fairly new.

This is a man who would sell you Fallout 4.

our king kike did nothing wrong, or at least mostly nothing

Alright then, shut yer trap.

Yeah "liked" was a stronger word than I meant. But I had some fun farting around in it with my 3dpd ex

Night reggie!

Guess its time to hop on majoras mask again

i don't even need to apply the pressure before he starts spilling his jew secrets

Good night.

I think I should go as well, I still have some stuff I want to do today.
I hope I don't wake up with another shitty surprise tomorrow morning.

Night mugi! Cya next time! Good luck!

good luck not waking up

Different form of spam.

i dunno if i should just go wash dishes and then sleep or not
i want to do 10k a day at least
but i'm so fucking tired from work

in the earlier days of the exodus people would just ignore shitters, not even so much as 'having fun' with them unless they started contributing to the thread.
now i wont say either way if this thread is serious enough to warrant something like that, but its a Holla Forums wide epidemic nowadays where people are starting to slip back in to that old mindset of "ill show them!" when you cannot show anyone who isnt open to being shown or just there to cause trouble. hugboxes are terrible, but theres a point where you gotta stop taking the bait

What are you smoking?

I aint a pussy ass bitch do it nigga, go on do it, TEST ME, come on TEST ME mother fucker I dare you

What I thought bitch shut your damn mouth speak when spoken too and suck my cock when I get home from work or I'm you're going to get the fucking beat down.

honestly avatarfags are several hundred tiers higher than the average "LE BACK TO LE REDDIT" level shitposters that seem to populate the rest of the board

it's like you people enjoy being miserable

Night Christfag.

Ah I see, the one with the baby I assume. Sorry for the_loss_

das what moses said nycka lol i b pronouncin yahweh n shit not no adonia bull shit up in here, ham n cheese sandwiches w/ shrimps on nigga foreal nigga

das ryt
das ryt
monica

Anyway guys, I;m gonna go take a shower and wish I was doing pic related. Take care all!

You and your Gachimuchi army right? Good luck, I got me a Russian flake twirling team in my backyard.

I'LL FUKEN DO IT
JUST TRY ME

Ha pretty good user!

das a comfy lil k-on broad u got there nycka dam

Thanks DMX. You my nigga as always. Anyway, goin for reals this time. I may or may not be back.

and don't come back

Hey all I'm saying is if I ever see you in public, I'm going to use this thread as evidence and reason to shoot you on sight in self defense obviously because it is clear to me that with that statement you are threatening my life.

You don't deserve those dubs, go ahead ban my attention whoring ass you weak little beta bitch.

aight fam do u nigga

you tryna catch deez nigga?

Are you going to tell me why you dislike her face or what?

I try. I still don't know how you can't think about killing yourself after telling your parents about getting a new "girlfriend"

he will have all the time after the 20th to actually pull if off

YER ASKIN FOR IT BUDDY BOY
I'M GONNA SOCK YOU ONE

i could be dead ass wrong but i think they are just a small vocal group as well.. you wont often have anons barging in to a thread to say 'i do not have strong feelings about this either way. carry on if you wish'

E D G Y
D
G
Y

I don't really get suicidal anymore since I got with Ritsu, my life has increased 10x because of her. Thats why I'm serious about our relationship and plan to tell them.

It's fat, if you can't see it then your fucking blind. It's too round and flat at the same time. God I hate fatties, should round them all up and put a bullet in their heads.

You're a fucking loser honestly. 54 posts and counting. Kill yourself.

alpha af monica

i'll keep going as long as i want
i have enough hotpockets to last me a lifetime
i do it for free

I'm betting Ritsu will have ban evading methods to use.

I see. I guess things are really lining up then. Good to know.

Well I like thick so I guess we aren't able to see it. It's ok though since I like a lot of things besides thick girls, maybe we'll find a bond between different likenesses.

it seems like half of all the posters here parrot "BACK TO CUCKCHAN" and / or "BACK TO LEDDIT" extensively
but yeah you can't really be sure
same with any site, really. majority of the userbase is shit

he'll be retarded enough to trip

Man, I forgot how cancerous these threads became.

it's not exactly hard to use web proxies, especially without active admins

just saying

so i b readin dat ashita no joe monicas n dis shiiet ain't even really about boxin tho fam

i mean it's still early but lyk 2 fukn volumes in n dey ain't go no gloves on yet monica

u fukn dum nigga if you think he even gon need dat shit

dis shit got psyop falseflag

Just ban me then I'm not even joking go ahead and do it. Unless you don't have the power and the thread isn't yours.
Do you feel in charge?

Then Jesus Christ dude you have shit taste. If I can't pick up a woman one handed choke hold style then she's too fat.

Me and you both.

yeah, avatarfags really are the cancer

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M IN CHARGE

Yeah. My brother and I are developing a game and teaching me how to write code at the same time. I guess I'm a hacker now. It's going to be a text-based browser multi user dungeon crawler inspired by Shimlar. When it becomes functional I'll shill it in the thread for you fags to join. Will be a long way off but I might dawdle through the AGDG when coding actually starts.
I get the feeling if I get my way with all the features I want to add, it'll be an mmo rogue with perma-death and dorf-fort level autism in the combat logs.
I am pretty hype.
Also got a call from the employment office basically saying that my cv is complete garbage and it's no wonder I haven't got a job because of it.
Really wish someone had told me that two years ago.
Job soon hopefully.
Never played much of it. Grew up poor so we only had enough money for a game system when the ps1 was semi-old with used consoles for cheap and had heaps of bargain bin used games.
Only ever tried OoT because it got shilled to no end. Pretty average game. Some interesting TECHNOLOGY but nowhere near the praise it gets.

I know the feeling.

No.
I started watching it because of Ritsu here and fucking god damn not only is it horrible but Ritsu is the worst of the bunch next to whoever the brainless main girl is

He used to avatar here as that pink haired moe blob with the buns and say things like "x did nothing wrong" earning him the name Huey. He was also the guy that shat in the shower regularly. Ritsu did something autistic in the IRC and so Huey decided to crash 4am with no survivors. Then we have all the meta threads popping up about it and Huey is in them bragging about how he "told us he would kill 4am". It's one guy. The other people joining in are either shower-shitter-sympathizers or just like destroying things and would jump on any band wagon that promised to ban anything regardless of what it was.

tl;dr: autistic IRC drama lead to hot pocket power trips and now everyone is going to suffer.

Mark should remove posting images so no one can avatarfag ever again.

not to mention the avatarfags don't and also have no intention to avatarfag in any other thread. There isn't even any raiding of the draw threads to get new pictures of their avatars.

Jesus christ this post is going huge and I'm not even done reading through 2/3s of the posts yet. It keeps growing! (230) new posts fucking god damn.

Exactly. Hell, the only reason why avatarfags have such a high percentage of posts is because we've all promised to read every post in the thread and include everyone. Some (Ritsu and Smokes) try to reply to everyone too so that no poster is left out of what is supposed to be a comfy thread.
Fucking god damn rulecucks and hotpockets are the real enemy here. Shitting up a perfectly functional thread and neutering a whole board to do it. The 4am avatarfags aren't even the most autistic on the board, that's by no small margin the regulars of the Nep thread.

good lord.

it's gonna be shit

boy i'm making a porn game in ren'py but i don't call myself a hacker

You're ok, but your obsession with Sam is a bit unhealthy.

I remember when people used to talk about their problems ANONYMOUSLY in these threads. How the fuck did it even get this bad?

if i stop posting images, will you guys read my fanfic

You got it backwards, that's you.

depends on how shit it is
i did enjoy communist harry potter a lot though

people wake up to make it to these threads now to avatarfag
they have their irc, their steam, their board that they don't use
but this thread they just took over, god knows why

I hope so too blackniggaanon.
I hope so too.

I have different taste. I also do like the thin girls and the tomboy girls, as well as the flat chested and funbag tittie monsters. I've found their attrative points as well as their flaws and learned to like the good and dislike the bad.
You should go on a journey as well and find harmoney to your boner.

Morning deafbitch

archiveofourown.org/works/6835171/chapters/15601768
d-don't worry
it gets better

I've never resorted to them since I've been a goodygoy and never recieved a real ban.

Maybe.

>that spoiler
I could help you with that nigger.
When we're going drinking again faggot?

Hey fuck you dude I sexually Identify as Samuel J Hyde okay dude? I can't have an obsession with myself check you're fucking privilege I bet you oppress red ropes you evil white cishet male.

Good sized tits, roundish ass, and a healthy body, that's the only thing a self respecting man should go for. also it goes without saying but also she has to be whiteunless you're an ugly non-white that claims to be a person when you're actually sub-human filth that should be purged violently and to the last man woman and child.

Late as fuck. Anyone still here? I see the hotpockets are still being autistic.

i've got around 50 or more posts of anti avatarfagging
it's fun

Actually not that uncommon nowadays.

das ryt monica

4am landed on us nigga

ATTICA

gottttdayuuum niggas

STOP OPPRESSING ME YOU SHIT LORD IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR HOW DARE YOU HAVE OPINIONS THAT DIFFER FROM MINE
I'M RED ROPES GOD DAMMIT! I'M RED ROPES!!!!!

n-no, those are snot ropes

Holy shit where did the day go? I was going to watch a movie but there isn't much point now.

user, I value my sanity too much to read that.

Saturday?
Ever find a bar with a dart board?

isn't that narcissism?

what movie?

but… space hitler…
but… nigger luigi…
but………. duke nukem mario….
but………… waluigi mario….
but………….. eridu maria….
but…… words…..

I don't know. I couldn't decide and now it's 6am so I'm going to bed in the next half hour or so.

holy fuck finally it's like the end to a nightmare

Elliot Rodgers is better. This is the only picture I have of him.

I haven't looked yet but I'm up for Saturday.

WOW OKAY BIGOTRY IS POPULAR TONIGHT HUH? NO THOSE ARE NOT SNOT ROPES THEY ARE MY RED ROPES, JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT BIOLOGICALLY CAPABLE OF CREATING RED ROPES DOES NOT MEAN THAT I CAN'T DO IT YOU FUCKING SHIT LORD. WANT SOME OF MY RED ROPES?

Yea that was my point mentally ill fags, dykes, trannies, bis, whatever are all fucking narcissists.

The Brass would be proud.

i mean i'm bi, so i guess you have a point, but fuck you you retarded cocksucker

i demand you prostrate yourself right now and let me exact reparations by fucking your a s s

It hurts.

"xd i'm bi because i have no moral compass and just let my dick like anything"
You should be shot like the degenerate you are. And you will in due time.

It was fun for a while soldier. Tranu salt will never flow so much again.

That sounds terrible. You're limiting to what you can enjoy with a mindset like that.

Morning Plank, and yes they are.

Another user that watched like 3 episodes. I explained it earlier but you really should watch more fam.

Also I really like the sound of your gamedev project! I hope to see you in AGDG one of these days!

Yo Plank. It blows what's been going down recently. I'm gonna miss your posts.

Nonono dummy, I am not degrading myself to anything of low standards, like tasteless filth like yourself. You disgust me, get out of my sight.

We had fun while it lasted. I hope the Arma threads pick up so we can engage in some tacticool shit.

Be a man of true taste, come on user. Just because it's DIFFERENT doesn't mean you can't like it.

That better not be a vanu cock, user.

Meet at the bog, have a jug, and wander around until we find something. Sound good?

fuck, what a faggot

I'll be on this weekend. I hope.

It's white, so it couldn't be.

It's still not much more of a moeblob show after you explained it. It's not revolutionary if the main point of the show is a bunch of high school girls make a band and grow up. You do remember that growing up happens as we age right?

I know that, but because it's not top quality means I'm wasting my fucking time.

You're the faggot here bitch. Hope you get AIDS at 24 and die.

My sides are out of orbit.

i bet you only believe in vaginal intercourse

Yeah alright.
I do only really give anime a 3 episode trial before I decide if it's good enough to keep watching or not. I don't want to spend a whole season of investment for it to get good.

then how do you explain that purple kneepad?

s u i c i d e

This explains it best.
Sounds good to me.

I'm probably not going to bother. I've had fun but I think it's time to leave it for now until Daybreak releases something substantial enough to bring us back. I'll miss Valk-chan. I never got to do anything with her despite investing so many certs into her.

Anal is disgusting but fucking a bitches mouth is pretty good. I don't care what some self described unapologetically gay queer on the internet thinks about what's "acceptable" and what's not. If you got hit by a fucking train tomorrow I guarantee not one person would miss you. At least I have 2 people that care enough to at least be sad if I were to die tomorrow. End your life I genuinely hate you and so do millions of other people across the world that haven't even met you faggot.

want to coauthor spaghetti party with me?

That is an opinion you form. I'm telling you to not think other genres are of lower quality due to being different, but to realize they are different and to see if you find anything arousing in their characteristics of being different.
I'm asking you to try gellato when you say you only want to have ice cream.
Like asking you to try waffles when you say you only have eyes for pancakes.
Open your eyes and try something new.

I don't know, I can't actually look closely becuase I'm sitting in an office cubicle near other coworkers.

It's still one of the more fun fps to play in my opinion. Shooting tons of people is more fun than hiding and shooting only one.

Damn that's pretty spicy.

You really do embrace Sam Hyde.

I've moved onto Arma 3 for now. I might end up buying it but now until I am in a good situation to join up with a group or some shit since I don't like the idea of joining pub servers.

you're a fucking retard, friend-o. you'rea fuckijgn retard and there are many thigns i would do to you but he most prominent of these is fucking your mother in the ass while you watch, robbing you of your incestual relatiosnhip as she sees what a REAL man can do with hsi dick. that's right. i guess it's been so long sicne your father died that she just assumed cocks were supposed to be only slight larger than the average clit. but then she fond the holy grail of cock, my own penis dangling between my legs, almost down to my angles, and she remembered your father and she said "i am sorry my good user-kun. i will cuck you today for insani" and she cucked you today for insani. what a sad day, ythe prophecy i created has been fulfilled by the person it affects. your mother is destined to fuck me again just as she was destined to fuck me back then. except i will be doing the fucking. if you ever say that a woman fucks you, you are a beta cuck and are a male femijnist. the only person who does fucking is the man, and if youi're not doing the fuckign than obviously you are the woman i nthe realtionsihp. which brigns me to the final point of this argument which is why are you dating a feminist, user-kun? why do you let her "fuck you"? why do you let her rob oyu of your masculinity, what little you had left from the strogen pills you gobble down constnalty hoping they will boost your muscle erection size? you have been well memed by the government propaganda. soy is not good for oyu my firend. soy was never ever good for you. it was always only going to make you a weak feman worthy only of genocide. but that's okay. i have af riend i would like you to meet. please come in, hitler. yes. this ism y friend user-kun. he is a cuck and he gets fucked by women. what is that hitler-kun? this s the bgigest most degenerate cuck you have ever seen? e isnt even aryan how absolutely spot on of youj my good friend adolf hitler, purveyor of jew corpses. you clearly have very good taste in absolutely ufkcing everything my good fiend adolf hitler

No I'm not a fag thanks.

No no, they're not lower quality because they are different, they are lower quality because they don't take care of themselves. And fuck you I have a girlfriend already so I don't need to try anything new. People like you are what makes degeneracy so large. "Just try something new! You might like it!" Ever consider trying putting a noose around your neck, tying it to a high thing and fucking dying? You might like it, and even if you don't, you'll be bettering society you fucking worthless cunt. I FUCKING HATE YOU I WISH DEATH UPON YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES

How could I not embrace, that which I am?

you had one (1) chance to enter something bigger than yourself.. or at least you thought oyu did. it turns out that you never had that chance at all. do you think i would sacrifice my 1000% complete owenersyihop of my own story just ot let some faggot whoc ant do anything write for my fucking story? it is my story an youre not allowed to write for it. youre not allowed to accomplish anything because your e a fucking faggot and oyur face looks like the hsape of my vagian

good day,

I wonder how far your autism will go.

I'll just be playing lonely solo que or with WWEW until Titanfall 2 comes out. I'll go rejoin my old /vg/ group hopefully

Walk in a minefield queer.

It's never enough until your heart stops beating.

you show that you are a sissy. i walk i na minefield and come out alive because i am the usperior human beign whereas you are just human trash virgins tha tcnanot even walk on your own toes without breaking all of your imbs psoradically and randimmyl combusting with the face of a thousand dust farts. ahve you ever considered suicide it is a loyal task that will save your human race
love, me

All it really is is being open about thing user. It also has nothing to do with if you are in a relationship or not. You can still be with a women and say that someone else is attractive. If they really do understand you, they'll not think of it as you looking away from them. Not sure why you're getting this salty on someone telling you their opinions about attraction. Hell not even trying to get you to like something else, I'm trying to get you to understand someone else's side.

What a shit get.

Well all you're making me understand is that you're fucking filth and a bullet would be too good for you, you disgusting pile of excrement. I hope in your last dying breath you realize how much of a fag you were and that nothing you did in life effected anyone in a positive way. Ideally that last breath would be on a fucking cross.

it's only natural you wouldn't be able to comprehend the sight of a superior post.

I want to see a game that does asymmetry right but it's hard to balance. Titanfall looked like it could have been good.
>/vg/
You better not be talking about cuckchan's /vg/. I already know the answer.

dude well me'me'd! i haven't seen me'me's like those since the race war lmao! good thing me and u chose the superior white race kkk hitler side right? lmao dude stay fug'n ebig :-DDD gas the jes race was now!

Salty much?

I dont think any posts could have proved my point any clearer then these.

No it isn't. Its a whole lot of observation. People have been making post in these threads for months/years about how you attention seeking cucks ruined these threads. Many of which made posts pertaining to being suicidal with the same id. But I digress I have 2 cases of anecdotal evidence.

4am threads were threads where we as anons treated each other like human beings, we didn't tell each other to "kill yourself", shitposting was minimal and anons came here for help and to help. That's why the loss of these threads are way more important then you attention seeking fucking cancerous faggots could ever imagine. You are missing the point of what I am saying if you think the only problem is just about posting the same image every time.
I only come to Holla Forums to shitpost, sperg about chanculture being over taken by cancer like all the people in this thread and how shitty the game industry has become, I also don't even like video games anymore either because as you said they're fucking trash.

I don't care what you think of me, you are free to project your self on me all you want that doesn't make it accurate. I don't go to Holla Forums and that line of reasoning make no sense as 4am threads are very "degenerate".

Cancerous avatar fag thinks he has a right to to imply anyone else is a redditor nomalfag? Project harder. When exactly did these 4am threads turn into nomrlafag newfag redditor attention whoring avataring namfagging trying to fit in circlejerks? Oh yeah, after you reddit cancer got here cause of gg. Fuck off lurk for years then come back.

I used to come to these threads to console and support other anons but someone who has talked to a group of people long enough can detect a change as large as the change that happened when the avatarfags and namefags swarmed. You can tell the people who originally used these threads left. Many of which almost, aside from the people who I can confirm, certainly did kill themselves.
I know 2 people who have ended their life cause the only place they had to escape to was taken over by attention seeking pieces of human garbage. I will not provide proof out of respect for them. Filtering is not an excuse for cancer to exist you cant force every one in a thread to fiter someone in other cancer will still be the main topic of the thread cause cancer will still exist. 4am threads need to be purged or all name/trip/avatarfags. You cancer destroyed these threads.

Keep telling you self that, especially if it helps you sleep at night with blood on your hands. If you actually cared about these people you wouldn't make their suffering about you by using a name or avatar you would respect their culture by adhering to it (anonymous posting in case you are retarded). Your fun has cause others pain or their lives so I hope it was worth it.

People who have suffering in their lives don't need to witness a bunch of avatarfags circlejerking on their literal fucking sacred land. You are having fun with your friends right in the face of a bunch of people who will never have that. Thats what your conversations are. Thats rubbing salt in their wound. We don't need your conversations with each other take that shit to an irc. Rarely ever do people go into enough detail to determine if suicide is the best option that being said suicide is rarely the best option.
You are just proving how self centered you are. Great job proving my point.

Only logical person I have seen so far.

they're like console war faggots except more retarded

No, salty would imply at least some form of jealousy, I'm not remotely jealous of your disgusting lifestyle. Fat women are pigs and should be put out of their misery. People that like fat women are less than pigs, pig shit maybe, and should be treated like pig shit, incinerated or made into fertilizer. I bet you're some fag in his late 20's and has maybe fucked 1 person in his life but that's doubtful, and if you did, it was definitely some fat loose bitch that treated you like shit. I bet you never even beat a woman you fucking pathetic pussy. You're a god damn loser.

And that was the problem.
PREVENT BETA MALE FAGGOTS. EARLY, AND OFTEN.

so uh
explain how forcing me to not use avatars is going to prevent me from shitposting when i do it anyway

I didnt expect that to fit with in the text limit, which shouldnt even exist. I forgot the part where I am against the changes mark made but I am also against namefagging, tripfagging and avatarfagging
Also I will probably add my self o that list of people killed them selves cause cancer took over every inch of chanculture.

WE 4CHAN NOW

4am is the designated shitposting thread. It's never been anything else. :^)

You're trying too hard. Calm down, take a breather and relax.

you whiny "le bagg to le ebigg cuggdit :-DDDDD lmao! pass le ebigg gagels ;-OOODDDD" faggots are literally everything wrong with this site lmao

DON'T POST OVERWATCH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WTF I HATE AVATARFAGS NOW

Back when Titanfall 1 was being played, much before GG happened- I was happily enjoying browsing /vg/.
At it's release Titanfall was a great game to play. Sure it was lacking a single player and the story mode was nothing other than a set of multiplayer matches, but damn it felt amazing to go soaring when ejecting out of a Titan nuke. It was great flying accross the map and bhopping from one end to the other.
I'm waiting for that experience again and more with 2.

Okay I'll stop.

I never got to play it but at the time of release I was pretty broke so never brought it. After hearing the terrible PC support and lack of content I forgot about it. Let's hope that this sequel will be better.

But seriously though, I never participate in a 4am thread, I just wondering why mark remove the name and subject field? I asked at the SS13 thread and they told me to go to 4am thread.

t-thanks, user. you're alright. this is a battleborn safe space.

i'm a newfag but apparently he doesn't like that people in this thread have identities
also apparently he tried to avatarfag here a long time ago but got BTFO because nobody liked his sock monkey GF

But why though? 4am thread is pretty much keeping it to itself.

don't ask me
i think these guys are pretty comfy
there's a whole legion of anti-avatarfag-posters tho

I'll make sure to keep these threads as a safe space for my fellow tumblrinas.

What happened Holla Forums, what happened to the VIDEO GAME threads?

DON'T JUST NOT (You) MY LAST POST YOU ASSHOLES

You're making 4am threads sound like they're some place that you go for professional help. We've come here to chill and talk about our problems or how life is treating us. Just because faggots are posting in the thread doesn't mean that they can't post. If you are that much of a pussy to even post in a thread that other fags are jerking off to, then you should end yourself with that low self esteem. Sure we can give some advice here, but you need to post. The avatarfags here also don't tend to shove posters away, as again they live for the attention- they have gone out of their way to talk to posters.

Yes, I think of myself before others. I am more of a priority than others. Self preservation feels great and keeps me from feeling bad about needless things.

Just sounds like you're getting a bit too angry from someone saying "Hey, I like tanlines instead of just full white skin"
I take my fetishes seriously, but I don't ever see myself getting that worked up on the subject.

ah well, good luck to you 4am posters. I don't really care much for this thread but changing the entire board because of you guys seems kinda retarded.

[proof needed]

you take that back right fucking now!!! battleborn is not an sjw game you asscushion faggot i bet you dream of being anally penetrated by zarya all fucking day well guess WHAT battleborn doesnt have any fucking transmen SCUM like your fucking stupid retarded SJW bullshit game you fucking FAGGOT FART INHALER

kill yourself
i hope you realize youre gonna die if you keep talking like this

you're finished
you're done
a superior poster has replaced you

Fuck off faggot thank you for giving me something to respond to

I don't like Overwatch. Both of these shitty ASSFAGGOTS shooters are meme games.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE

Why is Gardevoir so cute

user… my heart….. its breaking..

Because it's Nintendo pandering to waifufags.

Your heart better be breaking from liking a game from 2007.

I'll turn my head if it's good pandering.

If it provides cute art then I'm usually fine with it.

My thoughts entirely. Cute rules over everthing.

Exactly.

b-but user….
b-battleborn is GOTY 2016…. didn't you know…?

why the fuck
anyway i guess i'm going to play some bb and go to bed

YERRRPP

what.

yea
need to repent bc i'm wasting my life
and when god comes i'm not going to be able to look him in the eyes bc of shame and whatnot
i live a hard life

Just don't be a christfag then. Religion isn't for some people. Maybe go into Shinto, they're pretty chill, or look to Buddha- he's a pretty nice guy.

who says i'm a christfag
it's not like my religion's going to make her stop preaching to me
i mean at least she's friendly about it i guess
it's just awkward as fuck

Would make Gardevoir one of my mistresses.
All of her forms even.

Eh just a quick assumption. Observing other religions is a good idea though.

Well anyways, it's 8- time to clock out.
Seems like the thread didn't hit 750 today.
Until next time Holla Forums.

maybe go cop dis book?

4am is the perfect time for grace after midnight

You just showed how new you are, now go back to where ever you came from. Because you are no longer worth my time.

No it wasn't, another retard exposing how new they are, it was the feels thread back when "feels" was considered cancer.
Nevermind you are completely brain dead.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Normally when you make a le ebin finnish ironic shitpost like this you want to make it decipherable, I couldn't understand a single word you were trying to say. Which means it likely was not worth saying.

Except 4am threads are as close to "professional help" as some anons will get. Make a fucking irc channel if you want to "chill and talk" these threads are not for you cancerous piles of shit to treat like a fucking chat room these thread were for people to help and get help, not for attention whores to insistently chatter on about their problemless lifes like hyper active children. These threads were a sacred solace away from the droves of attention whores, normalfags, cancer etc that plauged most of Holla Forums for years it was a quiet little ritual away from your cancer and if I have my way it will be returned to that. Fuck off.
Self preservation is not even close to being self centeredness, try again.
Yeah thats self centeredness.
You are not preserving your self in that context, self preservation is preserving you life and existance like resorting to canibalism id thats the only food around, look up the meaning of words before you use them next time. Unless you literally live by making cancerous shitposts, which judging based on the quality of these threads is actually quite possible.

Pic related is all you are getting now fuck off.

how my hair look mark?

i want to fuck chibi gremlin dva