ILLUMINATI CARDS PREDICTED THE CVILLE KILL

>Number plate 235 (((666)))
>Charlottesville Challenger no. plate GVF (((1111)))
They know about the power of gets.
Post other interesting cards - eg any that you predict to happen soon

Other urls found in this thread:

angeltherapy.com/blog/meaning-11-111-and-1111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it WAS a hit, the question is, why? Who did the landwhale anger? Was it one of her own pod? We've got a mystery on our hands, gentlemen.

I see no correlation.

Wasn't one of the cards this year the tower as well? Plus I kinda recall another prediction about shit breaking loose at Trump's tower.

slide thread

The plate and description doesn't really match in any way but it's still pretty amazing. There are total of 300 cards but even then some of the coincidences are just eerie.

No mystery. They're using her as a martyr, as a symbol, and they'll parade her pictures and her corpse to try to sway public opinion to their side.

Seems like sort of a stretch just to connect the dots.

First one is interesting, second is eh

(((They))) left us the breadcumbs. Too obvious and any normie will pick up on them over time

OY FUCKING VEY

>>Number plate 235 (((666)))
>>Charlottesville Challenger no. plate GVF (((1111)))
>>>/4cuck/

see

It's genius, I'll give them that. It's a pain that all of /ourguys/ and /ourgals/ aren't pushing half a ton.

Notice the fucking brake lights
BRAKE LIGHTS OF PEACE

Ill help!

A lot of the Illuminati cards fit far too well into things to be only a coincidence but this one is a real stretch. I suppose the man being hit could be one of the injured instead of the fat whale. The license plate is interesting because both the driver and his mother had repeating digits on their plates (go check out the interview with her if you didn't notice.)
Perhaps this card represents a future car attack in retaliation to the recent one? Notice the guy being hit is blonde in a suit, not your average commie.

It was a bernout holy shit these people

That is just more proof it's a staged event, he bought that car off someone and his mother registered hers locally. Chances of that happening when they do it that way are next to zero.

angeltherapy.com/blog/meaning-11-111-and-1111
Angels confirmed.

Did Anne Frank jump in front a moving vehicle too?

I'm sure it's selection bias, but these card connections are fascinating.

berniefags seem to get the worst of everything