Comfy Vidya Thread

What are your favorite comfy or atmospheric games, Holla Forums?

Chamber of Secrets was comfy af.
The Soule soundtrack was very fitting also.

How?

Atelier E&L+ is pretty comfy.

This series

The town in the Last Story was very comfy. At least in the start, and I cannot say the rest of the game is comfy either

You piece of shit. Stop exposing those amazing games to the little kids that browse here

Have some more comfy games.

Sound Cock is the best game

Except for right before you meet the enemies, I wouldn't consider Ace Combat a comfy game. Unless you find
comforting to you.

Some basic picross stuff, 'cause I'm a casual faggot. Also, these.

And I'm thinking of picking up the sequel, Grow Up

I do
The music is top tier comfy and The slideshow cut scenes have nice art work and an amazing story.

Cute + fun =/= comfy, unless sweating bullets is your definition of unwinding after work.

It is actually

It's nice to wind down and get the lead out.

and i still play it to this day

(fucking long passwords and mistakes giving you instant game over …. old days)

The non-combat music is pretty comfy.

Driving around in Far Cry 2

Its a cozy town before the plague hits.

runescape

Spyro is top-tier comfy.

i hope youre talking about the first game

Yeah, as long as you manage to avoid the enemy patrols it's pretty good. I like how they captured the feeling of a hot day in the tone and effects.

Also, cruising the The Crew by night.

It's the only one I've played, to be honest.

good choice, fam

Burgerland Truck Sim is surprisingly comfy. I just chuck on a 70's radio station and drive round for half an hour to relax.

Is it by the same devs as Euro Truck Simulator? Fucking loved that game.

It is, it's basically a map pack with a few more features here and there.

Yeah same devs. Map scale isn't as great as Euro as of yet but cruising around in the Arizona desert is neat.

Nice, might give it a pirate.

Any comfy game on Pc that you can play whit one hand and just relax on your chair, while eating or drawing maybe ?

Can you guys recommend me a comfy game on PC set in some kind of fantasy world? Preferably 3d but otherwise when it was made doesn't matter. Weeb art would be nice but isn't too important.

Is it odd to find Metroid really comfy?
Because I find all the Metroid games to be really damn comfy. Especially Super and Prime

Spryo's original 3 is a comfy set of games. Dunno about the other ones.

Doshin the Giant and Chibi Robo
Come to think of it, Gamecube had tons of comfy games

It's nostalgia, probably. Themes of isolation and cold blood space murder aren't exactly comfy.

Sometimes I like just walking around the town in Shenmue because of how comfy it feels.

Sadly, the sequel lost a lot of that comfiness.

Settlers 3 and 4.