In what ways can we as individual anons support our cause and our people...

In what ways can we as individual anons support our cause and our people? Sometimes I feel helpless in the face of the world crumbling all around me, and I want to do my part in pushing back at least in some way.
It's not enough knowing what the problem is. Knowing of all of this horror with no outlet to fight back is an incredible emotional and spiritual burden.
What are some good ways to find solace? Solace in knowing you're doing your part? Posting on anonymous imageboards just isn't enough.

Some of my ideas were in line with creating culture. Art, music, literature, visual novels, all supporting our cause in some way. Art is the expression of a people. When we look back on our ancient civilizations, the main thing that stands out to most people is their astounding art, architecture, music; the crafting of beauty and culture.
This is why I think the left is so obsessed with destroying our monuments, why the kikes were so persistent in bastardizing our art by creating and promoting nigger music, "modern" architecture, and all forms of abstract, deconstructionist art. They are eroding our culture and in turn our moral, they are erasing our history of who we were so future generations can never see out greatness.
Maybe someone on our team creating their own art can find purpose in creating beauty, and in their own way fighting back against the jewish zeitgeist.

Other urls found in this thread:

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should think everybody can sticker, poster or redstick, if you really want to do something basic IRL

Want to help? Here is how you can help. You can disseminate pro-White propaganda in your neighborhood and surrounding community. It is easy, cheap, and effective.

What you need to understand first is, if you choose to help out, DO NOT try to make your own individualized propaganda. So many people here just ignore what we have already created and go make your own individualized propaganda so you can be a unique little snowflake. STOP IT. Effective propaganda works best with CONSISTENCY and REPETITION. I cannot stress this enough. Stop trying to be unique. Start trying to be effective.
(Not accusing you of anything, I'm responding to a chronic problem.)

Anyway, to start you need effective propaganda printed out on regular paper using laser printer. Not ink because ink will run in the rain or when wet.
Now you need glue-paste. You could use wheat paste but I have something far more effective for you. Mix Tackey-Glue and water together at about a 40%/60% ratio.
This paste is much more effective than wheat paste, doesn't wash off in the rain, and is incredibly difficult to remove (in testing, after a full night of drying it takes serious effort even with metal tools).
Now, scout out your area with a mind for MAXIMUM VISIBILITY. Find flat surfaces that would see a lot of traffic.

At night or in the early morning, go out and paint the entire surface of the area you wish to affix your poster to, then place your poster on it and smooth it out, finally paint over the whole poster to make it waterproof. Obviously you'll need a paintbrush and a container in addition to your posters (and I recommend an envelope to hold the posters. You can bring it in a backpack but I simply wear a button shirt that has a poster sized plastic pouch sown on the inside.)

If you have any further questions, ask away and I will do my best to answer. I have posterbombed dozens of towns, cities, and villages. My targets are cities or towns that have at least one traffic stop and a population of at least 2000.

Following this post are some poster designs that are effective and I encourage you to use.

And here are the posters I made. Obviously, the blank space at the bottom of some of these is intended to be cut off to make different sized posters.

Also, memorize the Mantra. And if you have time, listen to WhiteRabbitRadio for a most excellent explanation of why these posters are effective and why it is out imperative to seed these words into the public consciousness.

I remember on the way to training I saw an anarchist sticker on a drainpipe. I peeled it off and screwed it up and was thinking "If there were no laws and just anarchy these people would be the first to go."

Here are some more designs.

I actually just found their website yesterday and only listened to one podcast featuring the "anti-racist Hitler" guy.
Link to the podcast about the posters? If you have it on hand?

Here is a motivational video

Make white babies and raise them unkiked.

Sure.
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
Most excellent and there are quite a few of them but no new ones so I'd start from the beginning if I were you.

You can help by
look at the youtube video i embedded and look at the comments. Its disguised as a normie video, subtly redpilling all the normies who binge watch vine/compilation type videos. Needs no artistic skill or talent, nor linguistic or debate skills.

I browse youtube a lot and always take every opportunity to drop redpills when i can. Even if my comments get deleted a few people may read them. Might convert a few people, or people who are already on our side will read them and feel encouraged because they know theyre not alone. I always upvote and downvote content that is in or against our ideology as well. Believe it or not you can help shift social discourse by arguing with people online. We are credited in large part to getting Trump elected, and thats because we took to twitter, to facebook, reddit, youtube, and argued and trolled with people.

Start reading books to improve your knowledge. When faced with an opportunity to redpill someone you are more prepared. Start lifting weights so youre prepared to defend and fight if need be.

makes us high energy

Welp, you fucking goon. Don't be a dickhead and maybe things will look up for you. Now fuck off.

You can't tell me that people who have realized the NWO plans for our people don't battle with feelings of helplessness. This thread is meant to help, not demoralize.

I too get a little overwhelmed by all of the knowledge I have gained from surfing these Rhodesian extreme underwater basket weaving forums. I redpill the people closest to me even though some of them vehemently debate me about various things like Antifa, Degeneracy, Hollywood, pedogay, and all interrelated false flags and obvious CIA Ops like Sandy Hook. As a Beaner it feels a bit weird that I would consider white nationalists and the like as people I wouldn't mind talking to and even becoming friends with because of the common goal of upsetting the Kike overlords and wrestling control back into the hands of people who might actually give a fuck about saving western society and tend to agree that white men are being abused constantly by the Gay Stream Media. I think OP has a good point about creating "Red pilled" art and disseminating it for the normal fags. I hope to see something by you or others you have inspired actually gain traction and become popular so in that I say god speed. One person is enough to change the world and if more of us thought like this we might have a chance of saving ourselves from the hands of the Jude.

I hope you're not under any delusions that you might be admitted into the ethnostate

The savages won't accept me either kek and I know I have no place in the ethnostate. All is still good, as long as the deep state Kike faggots all hang and America becomes a place I would be proud of I might find me a nice area to start a pseudo western society that WON'T degenerate into faggotry and perhaps civilize; or at least attempt to civilize; the other beans into being productive members of society. Either that or get brained by one of them the latter being more likely. In truth I am a bit ignorant as to what will happen to the Non-whites, I haven't been fully schooled on what the ultimate goal of the white ethnostate is so I have some research to do before the day of the rope

Either
Incentives to self-deport, repatriation, and sterilization
Or
Gas chambers, for real this time.

I suggest you leave now if you know what's good for you. If I was a shitskin that's what I would do, honestly. Just go back to my home nation and try to make a modest life. You won't have to deal with any civil wars or removals.

Depending on who takes the reigns anywhere from extermination or repatriation. Keep in mind there are folks here who want an all white planet, not just the retaking or white countries. Supposing civil war does happen and it will there will be so many factions fighting for supremacy before everyone starts to fight for just enough bread to last the day. As a bean there might be opportunities in the fighting, depending on how it turns you could return to your homeland with enough wealth and prestige to start a revolution of your own, wiping clean the corruption of the homeland.

Thats really what needs to happen. Mexico has been so fucked since the start and it makes me sick to see these cartel niggers making life a living hell for everyone over there. Technically I was born in Texas so this is my homeland (depending on how you look at it) if I did have a chance to go Right Wing Bean Squad I would definitely take that opportunity to clean out degenerates, druggies, fags, pedos, and thugs to try and start a well off society. Id rather repatriate tbqh and mind my own since im already assimilated and speak English better than I do spanish instead of playing civilization IRL. It is going to be incredibly difficult for the next ten years but it will be an interesting thing to witness in my lifetime.

It seems like this went from
To
So I apologize if this is not on topic with the thread you guys…

Are there any resources anons can give links to on how to learn to paint like the old masters?
I'd love to create natsoc themes artwork to inspire our people… but since I'm not that good it might start out as an embarrassment. I want to change that.

I don't think that is very effective though. As someone who works in retail, I can safely say that most normies are fucking retarded and oblivious to their surrounding. We have signs everywhere but no one ever sees them. We put bold words as instructions on our card readers (DEBIT=SWIPE CREDIT=CHIP), right in their face, it is impossible to check out without glancing at it and still people don't read it or even notice it. 9 times out of 10 they fuck up and have to verbally be told. Thats 1000s of people a day who can't even notice shit like that when it's right in front of their face. Not to mention all the other shit hanging and proped up giving directions and what not. Nobody ever notices them. I doubt people ever notice those little signs. You need much larger posters if you want that to be effective at all.

OP, take care of yourself physically, mentally and emotionally. So get enough sleep, eat right and exercise. That way you can take care of your family and earn money. If you meet a good White woman, get married, have children. Home schooling or private school. So it starts at home.

Next, spread information, donate to those worth of it. Do what you're good at and capable of. Know yourself and your situation and you'll know what to do. Each guy has his own skillset and risk tolerance. Leaking gov/corp on Jews or anti-White bullshit is something a few can do but most can't. Some guys are expert shooters. Some are good at graphics and others writing. It's not a dick waving competition. It's bigger than any of us. It's not even about us but our peoples future.

You work in retail? And you don't understand the power or simple, repeatable phrases?
Huh…
Tell me, what does Geico do?

Simple repeatable messages plastered everywhere do have an effect. I doubt any one of us doesn't recognize the stupid jingle for the Stanly Steamer commercial.

You want a great example of the power of a simple, repeatable phrase said consistently?
Diversity is our strength

Why do you think the MSM and their bought politicians say it all the time? Because they want lemmings repeating and assimilating that belief. Diversity is our strength.
Only an idiot would believe that flooding a country with people who don't share a common culture, history, or even language would make it stronger. When asked how diversity makes people stronger, the best they can come up with is "Hey, don't you like Mexican food?"

Yet through constant repetition of this oh so simple message, the Jews have got the lemmings singing chorus for them.

Let me tell you a personal story of just how effective my work and people like me has been. Yesterday I was watching CBS's take on the Charlottesville rally. Wew, I know why William Pierce recommends CBS. That's some serious propaganda right there. Anyway, I watched their spin on the Charlottesville rally and you know what I heard them say again and again?
Anti-White
Anti-White. The media actors used our word to describe what is pissing off White people so much. You know, 10 years ago, no one in the media would say that. But now the phrase is so prevalent, even the enemy can't help but use our word.

He who controls the language, controls the discussion. That is why the Jews forced the word "racist" upon us.
He who controls the discussion, controls the narrative.
And he who controls the narrative, has the real power.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White. It is simple, it is the truth, and it is very effective.

You completely misunderstood everything I wrote. There's a difference between having some spokesperson saying something into a camera and having those little unnoticble pieces of paper the size of an iPhone plastered randomly on the street. Make posters or something. Something that'll actually get the attention of someone walking down the street.

It seems we're in an inception of misunderstanding. You failed to notice that my "iPhone" sized papers are actually the size of regular printed paper. Trust me, they're noticeable. They're also easy to mass produce.

NO

MORE

RIOTING/PROTESTING

FOR

SOROS

NO

MORE

CIA SHIT. It's enough! We're not going to be Dugin's pawns!

Get on /meadhall/, get on www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404 and pin your location (general, of course) and a point of contact. Network. Talk, discuss local politics. Prepare.

Even a standing stone creates ripples.

Antifa and Niggers will notice these posters, then chimp out and smash shit. Then the news will report "hateful stickers" caused commies and coons to wreck the city.
Then redpills will be sown.

You need to start with drawing. Study like how the masters studied. You need a firm grasp at understanding and replicating the role of light and shadow first.