Measure the real size of Earth

Measure the real size of Earth
pro tipp; you can't
And while you find out why you can't, you will notice why this is highly political.
(((ridicule and derail attempts in this thread, may keep you away from finding out why this is highly political)))

Other urls found in this thread:

mathscinotes.com/2015/10/correcting-sextant-measurements-for-dip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you sliding kike?

That's it? You simply assume this because of what? At least it helped you to decline the topic. And since when is multi-tasking on a computer not possible? If you do not wish to be derailed from another topic, hell, just open up a second window so you can continue to followe it.

I can smell a flat earth thread a mile away, go suck a pigs foot moshie.

You can prove earth's circumference just by being on the equator (for convenience) with a compass, a stick, and a friend on a telephone that also has a compass and stick which is as far away as possible (but still on the equator), you also want the sun to shine. If you can't figure out how to measure earth's circumference that way you're probably too retarded to take a shit.

what keeps you away from doing it?

Why are you being so vague? Some of us are pretty open minded, you could try to explain what you mean.
Polite sage because there are pretty big topics up.

nice slide thread

It's trivially easy to prove the earth is round. Take a sextant, go to the beach, and take measurements from ground level and height. You'll find the differences in these measurements exactly corresponds with the curvature of the earth.

Faggot.

Let's hear it

The thread is not dead, if you provide something good you will get your bumps.

What kind of round earth shill are you? At least use a real rendition of what the earth truly looks like, you agent of satan.

I'm not weighing in on the topic but I have the strong feeling you are just regurgitating something you have never done yourself.
Like anyone on 8ch goes to the beach

So you're implying that because every country is part of covering this up, all political things in existence right now are mere theater/illusion/maya?

I honestly don't care what shape the Earth is. Doesn't impact my life. There are more important things to worry about right now.

Nah, it's called the "dip correction." I've done cnav myself, and came up with it as a way to BTFO flat earthers. If earth were flat, there would be no need to adjust for the height of the observer.

Navigational dip angle has zero to do with ANY curvature. Navigators are using plane trigonometry to measure distances on sea. Or did you use spherical trigonometry? I don't think so. And I'm not even into flat earth…

is this a flat earth thread? what a long summer

All of celestial navigation is done with spherical trig.

mathscinotes.com/2015/10/correcting-sextant-measurements-for-dip/

GAS

Are.. are you srs user? This was solved literally centuries ago, and you can repeat the experiments yourself during a north/south roadtrip. The Earth's weight is also known as well.

BTW, what does flatearther shit have to do with Holla Forums?

Don't know about that flat earth stuff, but why do allegedly redpilled Holla Forumsacks revert to 9-year old MUH SPACE!!! fanboys when the topic of NASA deceptions comes up? Something doesn't add up here. If it's ZOG, it's ZOG.

Activates my almonds